Auctions as an Allocation Mechanism in Academia: The Case of Faculty Offices
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jacques H. Dreze, 1995.
"Forty Years of Public Economics: A Personal Perspective,"
Journal of Economic Perspectives,
American Economic Association, vol. 9(2), pages 111-130, Spring.
- DREZE , Jacques H., 1994. "Forty Years of Public Economics : A Personal Perspective," CORE Discussion Papers 1994075, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Drèze, J. H., 1995. "Forty years of public economics: a personal perspective," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1154, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Ronald G. Ehrenberg, 1999. "Adam Smith Goes to College: An Economist Becomes an Academic Administrator," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 13(1), pages 99-116, Winter.
- Jasso, Guillermina, 2008. "A New Model of Wage Determination and Wage Inequality," IZA Discussion Papers 3850, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Levy, Haim & Lazarovich-Porat, Esther, 1995. "Signaling theory and risk perception: An experimental study," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 47(1), pages 39-56, February.
- Cramton, Peter C, 1995.
"Money Out of Thin Air: The Nationwide Narrowband PCS Auction,"
Journal of Economics & Management Strategy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 4(2), pages 267-343, Summer.
- Peter Cramton, 1995. "Money Out of Thin Air: The Nationwide Narrowband PCS Auction," Papers of Peter Cramton 95jems, University of Maryland, Department of Economics - Peter Cramton, revised 09 Jun 1998.
- Sondak, Harris & Tyler, Tom R., 2007. "How does procedural justice shape the desirability of markets?," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 79-92, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:jecper:v:3:y:1989:i:3:p:37-40. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.