Distinguished Lecture on Economics in Government: Thinking about International Economic Coordination
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 2 (1988)
Issue (Month): 2 (Spring)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: https://www.aeaweb.org/jep/|
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:||Web: https://www.aeaweb.org/subscribe.html|
- Jacob A. Frenkel & Morris Goldstein, 1988.
"Exchange rate volatility and misalignment: evaluating some proposals for reform,"
Proceedings - Economic Policy Symposium - Jackson Hole,
Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, pages 185-231.
- Jacob A. Frenkel & Morris Goldstein, 1989. "Exchange Rate Volatility and Misalignment: Evaluating Some Proposals for Reform," NBER Working Papers 2894, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jeffrey A. Frankel, 1990. "The Making of Exchange Rate Policy in the 1980s," NBER Working Papers 3539, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Frankel, Jeffrey, 1991. "The Making of Exchange Rate Policy in the 1980s," Department of Economics, Working Paper Series qt42w688hs, Department of Economics, Institute for Business and Economic Research, UC Berkeley.
- Jeffrey Frankel., 1991. "The Making of Exchange Rate Policy in the 1980s," Economics Working Papers 91-157, University of California at Berkeley.
- Frankel, Jeffrey A. & Funke, Norbert, 1994. "A Two-Country Analysis of International Targeting of Nominal GNP," Center for International and Development Economics Research (CIDER) Working Papers 233377, University of California-Berkeley, Department of Economics.
- Jeffrey A. Frankel and Norbert Funke., 1994. "A Two-Country Analysis of International Targeting of Nominal GNP," Center for International and Development Economics Research (CIDER) Working Papers C94-035, University of California at Berkeley.
- Pereira, Luiz C. Bresser, 2006. "The political economy of global economic disgovernance," Textos para discussão 151, FGV/EESP - Escola de Economia de São Paulo, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Robert Aliber, 2000. "Capital Flows, Exchange Rates, and the New International Financial Architecture: Six Financial Crises in Search of a Generic Explanation," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 11(1), pages 43-61, August.
- Anthonie Knoester & André Kolodziejak, 1994. "The need for economic policy coordination between Europe, Japan, and the United States: Policy recommendations for the 1990s," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 5(4), pages 327-346, October.
- Anne O. Krueger, 1998. "Whither the World Bank and the IMF?," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 36(4), pages 1983-2020, December.
- Anne O. Krueger, 1997. "Whither the World Bank and the IMF?," NBER Working Papers 6327, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Okina, Kunio & Shirakawa, Masaaki & Shiratsuka, Shigenori, 1999. "Financial Market Globalization: Present and Future," Monetary and Economic Studies, Institute for Monetary and Economic Studies, Bank of Japan, vol. 17(3), pages 1-40, December.
- Jacob A. Frenkel & Morris Goldstein & Paul R. Masson, 2017. "The Rationale for, and Effects of, International Economic Policy Coordination," World Scientific Book Chapters,in: TRADE CURRENCIES AND FINANCE, chapter 7, pages 241-298 World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Jacob Frenkel & Morris Goldstein & Paul Masson, 1990. "The Rationale for, and Effects of, International Economic Policy Coordination," NBER Chapters,in: International Policy Coordination and Exchange Rate Fluctuations, pages 9-62 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Laurence H. Meyer & Brian M. Doyle & Joseph E. Gagnon & Dale W. Henderson, 2002. "International coordination of macroeconomic policies: still alive in the new millennium?," International Finance Discussion Papers 723, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Salvatore, Dominick, 1995. "The operation and future of the international monetary system," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 17(5), pages 513-530, October.
- Peter Mooslechner & Martin Schuerz, 1999. "International Macroeconomic Policy Coordination: Any Lessons for EMU? A Selective Survey of the Literature," Empirica, Springer;Austrian Institute for Economic Research;Austrian Economic Association, vol. 26(3), pages 171-199, September.
- Arie Krampf, 2012. "The Consolidation of the Anglo-Saxon/European Consensus on Price Stability - From International Coordination to a Rule-Based Monetary Regime," KFG Working Papers p0047, Free University Berlin.
- Maurice Obstfeld, 1988. "The Effectiveness of Foreign-Exchange Intervention: Recent Experience," NBER Working Papers 2796, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mashkoor, Asim & Ahmed, Ovais & Herani, Dr. Gobin, 2015. "The relationship between Foreign Currency trading and Economic Development: A case Study of Pakistan," MPRA Paper 64482, University Library of Munich, Germany.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:jecper:v:2:y:1988:i:2:p:3-13. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros)or (Michael P. Albert)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed