Beyond BA Blinders: Lessons from Occupational Colleges and Certificate Programs for Nontraditional Students
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Balestra, Simone & Backes-Gellner, Uschi, 2017.
"Heterogeneous returns to education over the wage distribution: Who profits the most?,"
Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 89-105.
- Simone Balestra & Uschi Backes-Gellner, 2013. "Heterogeneous Returns to Education Over Wage Distribution: Who Profits the Most?," Economics of Education Working Paper Series 0091, University of Zurich, Department of Business Administration (IBW), revised Dec 2013.
- Duncan McVicar & Cain Polidano, 2015.
"If You Get What You Want, Do You Get What You Need? Course Choice and Achievement Effects of a Vocational Education and Training Voucher Scheme,"
Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series
wp2015n06, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Duncan McVicar & Cain Polidano, 2015. "If You Get What You Want, Do You Get What You Need? Course Choice and Achievement Effects of a Vocational Education and Training Voucher Scheme," Economics Working Papers 15-01, Queen's Management School, Queen's University Belfast.
- Baker, Rachel & Bettinger, Eric & Jacob, Brian & Marinescu, Ioana, 2018.
"The Effect of Labor Market Information on Community College Students’ Major Choice,"
Economics of Education Review,
Elsevier, vol. 65(C), pages 18-30.
- Rachel Baker & Eric Bettinger & Brian Jacob & Ioana Marinescu, 2017. "The Effect of Labor Market Information on Community College Students’ Major Choice," NBER Working Papers 23333, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ann Huff Stevens & Michal Kurlaender & Michel Grosz, 2015. "Career Technical Education and Labor Market Outcomes: Evidence from California Community Colleges," NBER Working Papers 21137, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
- I23 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Higher Education; Research Institutions
- J24 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Human Capital; Skills; Occupational Choice; Labor Productivity
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:jecper:v:27:y:2013:i:2:p:153-72. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.