On Economic Interdependence and War
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Garfinkel, Michelle R. & Syropoulos, Constantinos & Yotov, Yoto V., 2020.
"Arming in the global economy: The importance of trade with enemies and friends,"
Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 123(C).
- Michelle R. Garfinkel & Constantinos Syropoulos & Yoto V. Yotov, 2019. "Arming in the Global Economy: The Importance of Trade with Enemies and Friends," CESifo Working Paper Series 7500, CESifo.
- Garfinkel, Michelle & Syropoulos, Constantinos & Yotov, Yoto, 2019. "Arming in the Global Economy: The Importance of Trade with Enemies and Friends," School of Economics Working Paper Series 2019-6, LeBow College of Business, Drexel University.
- J. Paul Dunne, 2017. "War, peace, and development," Economics of Peace and Security Journal, EPS Publishing, vol. 12(2), pages 21-31, October.
- Tommaso Sonno, 2020. "Globalization and conflicts: the good, the bad and the ugly of corporations in Africa," CEP Discussion Papers dp1670, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
More about this item
- D74 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Conflict; Conflict Resolution; Alliances; Revolutions
- D84 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Expectations; Speculations
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
- F51 - International Economics - - International Relations, National Security, and International Political Economy - - - International Conflicts; Negotiations; Sanctions
- Q34 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Nonrenewable Resources and Conservation - - - Natural Resources and Domestic and International Conflicts
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:jeclit:v:55:y:2017:i:3:p:1084-97. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.