Radical Political Economy and the Economics of Labor Markets
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:iab:iabmit:v:29:i:4:p:607-615 is not listed on IDEAS
- Fredrik Andersson & Harry J. Holzer & Julia Lane, 2009.
"Temporary Help Agencies and the Advancement Prospects of Low Earners,"
NBER Chapters,in: Studies of Labor Market Intermediation, pages 373-398
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Andersson, Fredrik & Holzer, Harry J. & Lane, Julia, 2007. "Temporary Help Agencies and the Advancement Prospects of Low Earners," IZA Discussion Papers 3113, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Fredrik Andersson & Harry J. Holzer & Julia Lane, 2007. "Temporary Help Agencies and the Advancement Prospects of Low Earners," NBER Working Papers 13434, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Luis Garicano & Thomas N. Hubbard, 2004.
"Hierarchies, Specialization, and the Utilization of Knowledge: Theory and Evidence from the Legal Services Industry,"
NBER Working Papers
10432, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Thomas Hubbard & Luis Garicano, 2004. "Hierarchies, Specialization, and the Utilization of Knowledge: Theory and Evidence from the Legal Services Industry," Working Papers 04-07, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Garicano, Luis & Hubbard, Thomas N, 2007.
"Managerial Leverage Is Limited by the Extent of the Market: Hierarchies, Specialization, and the Utilization of Lawyers' Human Capital,"
Journal of Law and Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 50(1), pages 1-43, February.
- Garicano, Luis & Hubbard, Thomas, 2005. "Managerial Leverage is Limited By the Extent of the Market: Hierarchies, Specialization and the Utilization of Lawyers' Human Capital," CEPR Discussion Papers 4924, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Pull, Kerstin, 1999. "What is the fair wage? A model of as-if-co-operation," Quint-Essenzen 58, University of Trier, Institute for Labour Law and Industrial Relations in the European Community (IAAEG).
- Pascal Ughetto, 2000. "Problématiques hétérodoxes du travail en économie : quel avenir," Post-Print halshs-00327617, HAL.
- Pull, Kerstin, 1996. "Übertarifliche Entlohnung : ein Ergebnis vorweggenommener Verhandlungen (Wages above the collectively agreed level: a result of anticipated negotiations)," Mitteilungen aus der Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany], vol. 29(4), pages 607-615.
- Spencer, David A, 2000. "The Demise of Radical Political Economics? An Essay on the Evolution of a Theory of Capitalist Production," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 24(5), pages 543-564, September.
- Zafar Mueen Nasir, 1998. "Determinants of Personal Earnings in Pakistan: Findings from the Labour Force Survey 1993-94," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 37(3), pages 251-274.
- Peter Matthews, 2002. "Technological Unemployment: A New View," Middlebury College Working Paper Series 0212, Middlebury College, Department of Economics.
- Takao FUKUCHI, 1998. "A Simulation Analysis Of The Urban Informal Sector," The Developing Economies, Institute of Developing Economies, vol. 36(3), pages 225-256, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:jeclit:v:31:y:1993:i:3:p:1394-434. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.