Radical Analyses of Imperialism, the Third World, and the Transition to Socialism: A Survey Article
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:sochwe:v:49:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s00355-017-1062-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ziesemer, Thomas, 1995. "Growth with imported capital goods, limited export demand and foreign debt," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 31-53.
- van Bergeijk, P.A.G., 2009. "What could anti-trust in the OECD do for development?," ISS Working Papers - General Series 18720, International Institute of Social Studies of Erasmus University Rotterdam (ISS), The Hague.
- Nunnenkamp, Peter, 2003. "Systemic factors and economic development in Islamic countries," Open Access Publications from Kiel Institute for the World Economy 4319, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- repec:pai:apunup:es-19-01 is not listed on IDEAS
- Alam, M. Shahid, 1998. "Colonialism and Industrialization: Empirical Results," MPRA Paper 37866, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2012.
- Thomas, Ziesemer, 1998. "A History of Economic Theorizing on the Prebisch-Singer Thesis," MPRA Paper 60502, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ziesemer, Thomas HW, 1994. "Economic Development and Endogenous Terms-of-Trade Determination: Review and Reinterpretation of the Prebisch-Singer Thesis," MPRA Paper 54864, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Roberto Veneziani & Naoki Yoshihara, 2017.
"Globalisation and inequality in a dynamic economy: an axiomatic analysis of unequal exchange,"
Social Choice and Welfare,
Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 49(3), pages 445-468, December.
- VENEZIANI, Roberto & YOSHIHARA, Naoki, 2017. "Globalisation and Inequality in a Dynamic Economy: An Axiomatic Analysis of Unequal Exchange," Discussion paper series HIAS-E-49, Hitotsubashi Institute for Advanced Study, Hitotsubashi University.
- Roberto Veneziani & Naoki Yoshihara, 2017. "Globalisation and Inequality in a Dynamic Economy: An Axiomatic Analysis of Unequal Exchange," Working Papers SDES-2017-10, Kochi University of Technology, School of Economics and Management, revised Aug 2017.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:jeclit:v:23:y:1985:i:3:p:1089-1143. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.