Generations and the Distribution of Economic Well-Being: A Cross-National View
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 88 (1998)
Issue (Month): 2 (May)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: https://www.aeaweb.org/aer/|
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:||Web: https://www.aeaweb.org/subscribe.html|
- Cherchye, Laurens & De Rock, Bram & Vermeulen, Frederic, 2012.
"Economic well-being and poverty among the elderly: An analysis based on a collective consumption model,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 56(6), pages 985-1000.
- Cherchye, Laurens & De Rock, Bram & Vermeulen, Frederic, 2008. "Economic Well-Being and Poverty among the Elderly: An Analysis Based on a Collective Consumption Model," IZA Discussion Papers 3349, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Laurens Cherchye & Bram De Rock & Frederic Vermeulen, 2012. "Economic well-being and poverty among the elderly: an analysis based on a collective consumption model," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/131702, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Laurens Cherchye & Bram De Rock & Frederik Vermeulen, 2008. "Economic well-being and poverty among the elderly: an analysis based on a collective consumption model," Working Papers Department of Economics ces0807, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Cherchye, L.J.H. & de Rock, B. & Vermeulen, F.M.P., 2008. "Economic Well-Being and Poverty Among the Elderly : An Analysis Based on a Collective Consumption Model," Discussion Paper 2008-15, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Laurens Cherchye & Bram De Rock & Frederic Vermeulen, 2008. "Economic well-being and poverty among the elderly: an analysis based on a collective consumption model," Working Papers ECARES 2008-026, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Timothy Smeeding, 2002. "Globalization, Inequality and the Rich Countries of the G-20: Evidence from the Luxembourg Income Study," LIS Working papers 320, LIS Cross-National Data Center in Luxembourg.
- Richard V. Burkhauser & Timothy M. Smeeding, 2000. "Microdata Panel Data and Public Policy: National and Cross-National Perspectives," Center for Policy Research Working Papers 23, Center for Policy Research, Maxwell School, Syracuse University.
- Timothy Smeeding & James Williamson, 2001. "Income Maintenance in Old Age: What Can be Learned from Cross-National Comparisons," LIS Working papers 263, LIS Cross-National Data Center in Luxembourg.
- Lars Osberg, 2003. "Long Run Trends in Income Inequality in the United States, UK, Sweden, Germany and Canada: A Birth Cohort View," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 29(1), pages 121-141, Winter.
- James Williamson & Timothy Smeeding, 2004. "Sliding into Poverty? Cross-National Patterns of Income Source Change and Income Decay in Old Age," LIS Working papers 388, LIS Cross-National Data Center in Luxembourg.
- Amanor-Boadu, Vincent & Zereyesus, Yacob Abrehe & Ross, Kara L., 2009. "Distribution of Local Government Revenue Sources and Citizen Well-Being," 2009 Annual Meeting, January 31-February 3, 2009, Atlanta, Georgia 46828, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Ana Bartolome & Michael McAleer & Vicente Ramos & Javier Rey-Maquieira, 2009. "Cruising is Risky Business," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-664, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Fernando MESA PARRA, 2015. "An Overlapping Generation Model of Labour Productivity and Economic Growth in Colombia," ARCHIVOS DE ECONOMÍA 013009, DEPARTAMENTO NACIONAL DE PLANEACIÓN.
- Timothy M. Smeeding, 2002. "Globalization, Inequality, and the Rich Countries of the G-20: Evidence from the Luxembourg Income Study (LIS)," Center for Policy Research Working Papers 48, Center for Policy Research, Maxwell School, Syracuse University.
- Timothy Smeeding, 2004. "Public Policy and Economic Inequality: The United States in Comparative Perspective," LIS Working papers 367, LIS Cross-National Data Center in Luxembourg.
- Whitehouse, Edward, 2000. "How poor are the old? a survey of evidence from 44 countries," Social Protection and Labor Policy and Technical Notes 23141, The World Bank.
- Whitehouse, Edward, 2000. "How Poor are the Old? A Survey of Evidence from 44 Countries," MPRA Paper 14177, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Marchand, Joseph & Smeeding, Timothy, 2016. "Poverty and Aging," Working Papers 2016-11, University of Alberta, Department of Economics, revised 10 Sep 2016.
- Myles, John, 2000. "The Maturation of Canada's Retirement Income System: Income Levels, Income Inequality and Low Income Among the Elderly," Analytical Studies Branch Research Paper Series 2000147e, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch.
- Kenneth Smith, 2001. "Age/Earnings Profiles in Transition Economies: The Estonian Case," Post-Communist Economies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(4), pages 485-503.
- Timothy Smeeding, 2005. "Government Programs and Social Outcomes: The United States in Comparative Perspective," LIS Working papers 426, LIS Cross-National Data Center in Luxembourg.
- Shelley Phipps, "undated". "Economics and Well-Being of Canadian Children," Canadian International Labour Network Working Papers 35, McMaster University.
- Gauthier, Anne Helene, 1999. "Historical trends in state support for families in Europe (post-1945)," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 21(11-12), pages 937-965.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:88:y:1998:i:2:p:254-58. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros)or (Michael P. Albert)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed