An Outline of My Main Contributions to Economic Science
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Allais, Maurice, 1988. "An Outline of My Main Contributions to Economic Science," Nobel Prize in Economics documents 1988-1, Nobel Prize Committee.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- JIMENEZ Edward, 2002. "Unified Game Theory," Computing in Economics and Finance 2002 25, Society for Computational Economics.
- Zafirovski, Milan, 2002. "Reconsidering equilibrium: a socio-economic perspective," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 31(5), pages 559-579.
- Thomas Mayer, 2004. "The Influence Of Friedman'S Methodological Essay," Working Papers 41, University of California, Davis, Department of Economics.
- Mooreland, Jay, II, 2011. "The Irrational Investor’s Risk Profile," Master's Theses and Plan B Papers 107787, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Jean-Sébastien Lenfant, 2005. "Psychologie individuelle et stabilité d'un équilibre général concurrentiel dans le Traité d'économie pure de Maurice Allais," Revue économique, Presses de Sciences-Po, vol. 56(4), pages 855-888.
- Charles M. A. Clark, 2014. "Where There Is No Vision, Economists Will Perish," Econ Journal Watch, Econ Journal Watch, vol. 11(2), pages 136-143, May.
- H. R. N. van Erp & R. O. Linger & P. H. A. J. M. van Gelder, 2014. "Fact Sheet Research on Bayesian Decision Theory," Papers 1409.8269, arXiv.org, revised Jan 2015.
- Jean-Sébastien Lenfant, 2005.
"Individual psychology and the stability of a general competitive equilibrium in Maurice Allais' Traité d'économie pure
[Psychologie individuelle et stabilité d'un équilibre général concurrentiel da," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-01712704, HAL.
- Robison, Lindon J. & Shupp, Robert S. & Myers, Robert J., 2010. "Expected utility paradoxes," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 39(2), pages 187-193, April.
- André Straus, 2008. "Le retour des crises financières est-il inéluctable ?," Revue d'Économie Financière, Programme National Persée, vol. 7(1), pages 57-70.
More about this item
- D40 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:87:y:1997:i:6:p:3-12. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.