Privatization in Russia: Some Lessons from Eastern Europe
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kormendi, Roger C. & Meguire, Philip G., 1985. "Macroeconomic determinants of growth: Cross-country evidence," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 141-163, September.
- Romer, Paul M, 1986. "Increasing Returns and Long-run Growth," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 94(5), pages 1002-1037, October.
- Romer, Paul M, 1990. "Endogenous Technological Change," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 98(5), pages 71-102, October.
- Grossman, Gene M & Helpman, Elhanan, 1990. "Trade, Innovation, and Growth," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, pages 86-91.
- McAleer, Michael & Pagan, Adrian R & Volker, Paul A, 1985. "What Will Take the Con out of Econometrics?," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, pages 293-307.
- Pritchett, Lant, 1996. "Measuring outward orientation in LDCs: Can it be done?," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, pages 307-335.
- Irving B. Kravis & Robert E. Lipsey, 1991.
"The International Comparison Program: Current Status and Problems,"
NBER Chapters,in: International Economic Transactions: Issues in Measurement and Empirical Research, pages 437-468
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Irving B. Kravis & Robert E. Lipsey, 1990. "The International Comparison Program: Current Status and Problems," NBER Working Papers 3304, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Leamer, Edward E & Leonard, Herman B, 1983. "Reporting the Fragility of Regression Estimates," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 65(2), pages 306-317, May.
- N. Gregory Mankiw & David Romer & David N. Weil, 1992. "A Contribution to the Empirics of Economic Growth," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 107(2), pages 407-437.
- Barro, Robert J, 1990.
"Government Spending in a Simple Model of Endogenous Growth,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 98(5), pages 103-126, October.
- Robert J. Barro, 1988. "Government Spending in a Simple Model of Endogenous Growth," NBER Working Papers 2588, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Barro, R.J., 1988. "Government Spending In A Simple Model Of Endogenous Growth," RCER Working Papers 130, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Barro, Robert J., 1990. "Government Spending in a Simple Model of Endogeneous Growth," Scholarly Articles 3451296, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Rivera-Batiz, Luis A. & Romer, Paul M., 1991.
"International trade with endogenous technological change,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 35(4), pages 971-1001, May.
- Luis A. Rivera-Batiz & Paul M. Romer, 1991. "International Trade with Endogenous Technological Change," NBER Working Papers 3594, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Brouthers, Lance Eliot & Lamb, Charles W., 1995. "National ideology, public policy, and the business environment: A contingency approach to economic reform in Hungary, Poland and Eastern Europe," International Business Review, Elsevier, pages 355-372.
- Pavel Ciaian & Jan Pokrivcak, 2005. "Why Some Sectors of Transition Economies are less Reformed than Others? The Case of Research and Education," EERI Research Paper Series EERI_RP_2005_02, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- R. Daviddi, 1994. "Privatisation in the transition to a market economy," BNL Quarterly Review, Banca Nazionale del Lavoro, vol. 47(191), pages 399-429.
- Jan Svejnar, 2002. "Assistance to the Transition Economies : Were There Alternatives?," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 20232.
- Keun Lee & Justin Y. Lin & Ha-Joon Chang, 2000. "Late Marketization versus Late Industrialization in East Asia: Convergence and Divergence among Japan, Korea, Taiwan, China, Vietnam, & Mongolia," Working Paper Series no37, Institute of Economic Research, Seoul National University.
- Klasen S., 1993. "Gender inequality and development strategies: lessons from the past and policy issues for the future," ILO Working Papers 992987383402676, International Labour Organization.
- R. Daviddi, 1994. "Privatisation in the transition to a market economy," Banca Nazionale del Lavoro Quarterly Review, Banca Nazionale del Lavoro, vol. 47(191), pages 399-429.
- Stephan, Paul III, 1996. "Toward a positive theory of privatization--lessons from soviet-type economies," International Review of Law and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 173-193, June.
- Glismann, Hans H. & Schrader, Klaus, 1993. "Privatisierung staatlichen Eigentums in den mittel- und osteuropäischen Ländern: Eine kritische Analyse," Kiel Working Papers 573, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Tian, Xiaowen, 2001. "Privatization and economic performance: evidence from Chinese provinces," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 65-77, March.
- repec:ilo:ilowps:298738 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hingorani, Archana & Lehn, Kenneth & Makhija, Anil K., 1997. "Investor behavior in mass privatization: The case of the Czech voucher scheme," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(3), pages 349-396, June.
- Bluhm, Richard & Szirmai, Adam, 2012. "Institutions and long-run growth performance: An analytic literature review of the institutional determinants of economic growth," MERIT Working Papers 033, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:82:y:1992:i:2:p:43-48. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.