The Origins of Uneven Development: The Indian Subcontinent
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bhattacharyya, Sambit, 2011. "Five Centuries of Economic Growth in India: The Institutions Perspective," MPRA Paper 67901, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sambit Bhattacharyya, 2011. "Growth Miracles and Growth Debacles," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 13609.
- Tirthankar Roy, 2009.
"Did globalisation aid industrial development in colonial India? A study of knowledge transfer in the iron industry,"
The Indian Economic & Social History Review,
, vol. 46(4), pages 579-613, October.
- Roy, Tirthankar, 2009. "Did globalisation aid industrial development in colonial India? A study of knowledge transfer in the iron industry," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 27396, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Roy, Tirthankar, 2009. "Did globalization aid industrial development in colonial India?: a study of knowledge transfer in the iron industry," Economic History Working Papers 27876, London School of Economics and Political Science, Department of Economic History.
- Hassan Bougrine & Teppo Rakkolainen, 2009. "Optimal Economic Growth Using Fiscal and Monetary Policies," Discussion Papers 50, Aboa Centre for Economics.
- Bhattacharyya, Sambit, 2009.
"Institutions, diseases, and economic progress: a unified framework,"
Journal of Institutional Economics,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 5(01), pages 65-87, April.
- Sambit Bhattacharyya, 2008. "Institutions, Diseases and Economic Progress: A Unified Framework," Departmental Working Papers 2008-15, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:82:y:1992:i:2:p:146-50. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.