The Geometry of Supply, Demand, and Competitive Market Structure with Economies of Scope
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alvin J. Silk & Ernst R. Berndt, 1994. "Costs, Institutional Mobility Barriers, and Market Structure: Advertising Agencies as Multiproduct Firms," NBER Working Papers 4826, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Helmers, Glenn A. & Shaik, Saleem & Atwood, Joseph A., 2003. "Social And Scale Efficiency Gains Due To Vertical Integration In The U.S. Hog Sector," 2003 Annual Meeting, February 1-5, 2003, Mobile, Alabama 35143, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Mohammad Arzaghi & Ernst R. Berndt & James C. Davis & Alvin J. Silk, 2008.
"Economic Factors Underlying the Unbundling of Advertising Agency Services,"
NBER Working Papers
14345, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mohammad Arzaghi & Ernst Berndt & James Davis & Alvin Silk, 2009. "Economic Factors Underlying the Unbundling of Advertising Agency Services," Working Papers 09-15, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Masao Nakagawa, 2007. "Synergies and Investment Decisions," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 7(5), pages 1-11.
- Federico Ciliberto & John C. Panzar, 2011.
"Outsourcing and Vertical Integration in a Competitive Industry,"
Southern Economic Journal,
Southern Economic Association, vol. 77(4), pages 885-900, April.
- Ciliberto, Federico & Panzar, John, 2009. "Outsourcing and Vertical Integration in a Competitive Industry," MPRA Paper 18534, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Guangliang Ye, 2016. "Leadership and Privatisation in a Mixed Multi-product Oligopoly: An Endogenous Timing Model," Australian Economic Papers, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 55(2), pages 170-180, June.
- Olivier Chatain & Peter Zemsky, 2007. "The Horizontal Scope of the Firm: Organizational Tradeoffs vs. Buyer-Supplier Relationships," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 53(4), pages 550-565, April.
- Helmers, Glenn A. & Langemeier, Michael R. & Shaik, Saleem, 2005. "Measuring Scope And Scale Efficiency Gains Due To Specialization," 2005 Annual meeting, July 24-27, Providence, RI 19388, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:81:y:1991:i:4:p:901-11. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.