Ending Mandatory Retirement in the Arts and Sciences
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lex Borghans & Ben Kriechel, 2009.
"Wage Structure and Labor Mobility in The Netherlands, 1999-2003,"
NBER Chapters, in: The Structure of Wages: An International Comparison, pages 125-148,
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Borghans, L. & Kriechel, B., 2007. "Wage structure and labor mobility in the Netherlands 1999-2003," ROA Research Memorandum 002, Maastricht University, Research Centre for Education and the Labour Market (ROA).
- Lex Borghans & Ben Kriechel, 2007. "Wage Structure and Labor Mobility in the Netherlands 1999-2003," NBER Working Papers 13210, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Borghans, Lex & Kriechel, Ben, 2007. "Wage Structure and Labor Mobility in the Netherlands 1999-2003," IZA Discussion Papers 2865, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Wehn‐Jyuan Tsai, 2018. "Mandatory Retirement and Older Worker Employment Decisions: Evidence from a Matched Difference‐in‐Differences Estimator," Pacific Economic Review, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 23(4), pages 590-608, October.
- Benoit Dostie, 2011.
"Wages, Productivity and Aging,"
De Economist, Springer, vol. 159(2), pages 139-158, June.
- Benoit Dostie, 2006. "Wages, Productivity and Aging," Cahiers de recherche 06-15, HEC Montréal, Institut d'économie appliquée.
- Dostie, Benoit, 2006. "Wages, Productivity and Aging," IZA Discussion Papers 2496, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Benoit Dostie, 2006. "Wages, Productivity and Aging," Cahiers de recherche 0645, CIRPEE.
- Benoit Dostie, 2007. "Wages, Productivity and Aging," CIRANO Working Papers 2007s-02, CIRANO.
- Montizaan, Raymond & Cörvers, Frank & de Grip, Andries, 2008. "Training Background and Early Retirement," IZA Discussion Papers 3504, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:81:y:1991:i:2:p:106-10. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.