Educating and Training New Economics Ph.D.s: How Good a Job Are We Doing?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Daranee Chenhall & Kenneth W. Clements, 1995.
"THE PRODUCTION OF PhDs IN ECONOMICS AND BUSINESS BY AUSTRALIAN UNIVERSITIES,"
The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 14(2), pages 49-66, June.
- D. Chenhall & K.W. Clements, 1994. "The Production of PhDs in Economics and Business by Australian Universities," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 94-02, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Buchmueller, Thomas C. & Dominitz, Jeff & Lee Hansen, W., 1999. "Graduate training and the early career productivity of Ph.D. economists," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 65-77, February.
- Lass, Daniel A., 1997. "The Relevance Of Graduate Programs In Agricultural And Resource Economics," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 26(2), October.
- D. Chenhall, 1995. "Economics and Business Research in Australia: The PhD conference series," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 95-07, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:80:y:1990:i:2:p:437-44. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.