The Search Equilibrium Approach to Fluctuations in Employment
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cooley, Thomas F. & Quadrini, Vincenzo, 2004. "Optimal monetary policy in a Phillips-curve world," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 118(2), pages 174-208, October.
- Afonso, António & Gomes, Pedro, 2014.
"Interactions between private and public sector wages,"
Journal of Macroeconomics,
Elsevier, vol. 39(PA), pages 97-112.
- Afonso, António & Gomes, Pedro, 2008. "Interactions between private and public sector wages," Working Paper Series 971, European Central Bank.
- Afonso, António & Gomes, Pedro Maia, 2010. "Interactions between Private and Public Sector Wages," IZA Discussion Papers 5322, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- António Afonso & Pedro Gomes, 2008. "Interactions between Private and Public Sector Wages," Working Papers Department of Economics 2008/55, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, Universidade de Lisboa.
- Merz, Monika, 1995. "Search in the labor market and the real business cycle," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 269-300, November.
- Oscar Landerretche & Fernando Lefort & Rodrigo O. Valdés, 2002. "Causes and Consequences of Indexation: A Review of the Literature," Central Banking, Analysis, and Economic Policies Book Series,in: Fernando Lefort & Klaus Schmidt-Hebbel & Norman Loayza (Series Editor) & Klaus Schmidt-Hebbel (Serie (ed.), Indexation, Inflation and Monetary Policy, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 2, pages 019-064 Central Bank of Chile.
- Merz, Monika, 1997. "A market structure for an environment with heterogeneous job-matches, indivisible labor and persistent unemployment," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 21(4-5), pages 853-872, May.
- Franco Peracchi & Eliana Viviano, 2004. "An Empirical Micro Matching Model with an Application to Italy and Spain," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 538, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Lena Suchanek, 2009. "Labour Shares and the Role of Capital and Labour Market Imperfections," Discussion Papers 09-2, Bank of Canada.
- H. J. Holzer, "undated". "Employer skill needs and labor market outcome by race and gender," Institute for Research on Poverty Discussion Papers 1087-96, University of Wisconsin Institute for Research on Poverty.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:78:y:1988:i:2:p:363-68. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.