Profit Sharing as Macroeconomic Policy
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- W. Bentley MacLeod & Daniel Parent, 1999.
"Job characteristics, wages, and the employment contract,"
Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue May, pages 13-27.
- W. Bentley MacLeod & Daniel Parent, 1998. "Job Characteristics, Wages and the Employment Contract," CIRANO Working Papers 98s-37, CIRANO.
- Nabi, Mahmoud Sami, 2012.
"Profit Sharing, Income Inequality and Capital Accumulation,"
49830, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mahmoud Sami Nabi, 2013. "Profit Sharing, Income Inequality and Capital Accumulation," Working Papers 781, Economic Research Forum, revised Oct 2013.
- Yao, Shujie, 1997. "Profit Sharing, Bonus Payment, and Productivity: A Case Study of Chinese State-Owned Enterprises," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 281-296, June.
- Hein, Eckhard, 1996.
"Die Aufgaben der Einkommenspolitik im Rahmen einer keynesianischen Beschäftigungspolitik: Eine Skizze
[The tasks of incomes policy in Keynesian employment policy: a draft]," MPRA Paper 19324, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gaetano Cuomo, 2015. "Imprese cooperative e democrazia economica," STUDI ECONOMICI, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2015(116), pages 5-38.
- Pablo González, 2002. "Profit Sharing Reconsidered: Efficiency Wages and Renegotiation Costs," Documentos de Trabajo 151, Centro de Economía Aplicada, Universidad de Chile.
- Nordhaus, William & John, Andrew, 1986. "The share economy: A symposium," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 10(4), pages 414-415, December.
- Gary W. Florkowski, 1994. "Employment Growth and Stability under Profit-Sharing: A Longitudinal Study," British Journal of Industrial Relations, London School of Economics, vol. 32(3), pages 303-318, September.
- Peter Sinclair & Guy Spier & Tom Skinner, 2008. "Bonuses, Credit Rating Agencies and the Credit Crunch," Discussion Papers 08-05, Department of Economics, University of Birmingham.
- Noélie Delahaie & Richard Duhautois, 2013. "L'impact des dispositifs collectifs de partage des bénéfices sur les rémunérations en France. Une analyse empirique sur la période 1999-2007," Working Papers halshs-00967479, HAL.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:75:y:1985:i:2:p:41-45. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.