Innovation, Market Structure, and Welfare
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Grossman, Jacob, 1981. "The "Rationality" of Money Supply Expectations and the Short-Run Response of Interest Rates to Monetary Surprises," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 13(4), pages 409-424, November.
- Barro, Robert J. & Hercowitz, Zvi, 1980.
"Money stock revisions and unanticipated money growth,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 6(2), pages 257-267, April.
- Robert J. Barro & Zvi Hercowitz, 1979. "Money Stock Revisions and Unanticipated Money Growth," NBER Working Papers 0329, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mishkin, Frederie S., 1981.
"Monetary policy and long-term interest rates : An efficient markets approach,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 7(1), pages 29-55.
- Frederic S. Mishkin, 1980. "Monetary Policy and Long-Term Interest Rates: An Efficient Markets Approach," NBER Working Papers 0517, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Pesando, James E, 1979. "On the Random Walk Characteristics of Short- and Long-Term Interest Rates in an Efficient Market," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 11(4), pages 457-466, November.
- Makin, John H, 1983. "Real Interest, Money Surprises, Anticipated Inflation and Fiscal Deficits," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 65(3), pages 374-384, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ghosh, Arghya & Kato, Takao & Morita, Hodaka, 2017. "Incremental innovation and competitive pressure in the presence of discrete innovation," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 135(C), pages 1-14.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:12:y:2007:i:33:p:1-6 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mukherjee, Arijit, 2003.
"Does society prefer small innovation?,"
Elsevier, vol. 78(3), pages 301-307, March.
- Arijit Mukherjee, 2001. "Does society prefer small innovation?," Keele Department of Economics Discussion Papers (1995-2001) 2001/05, Department of Economics, Keele University.
- Ghosh, Arghya & Kato, Takao & Morita, Hodika, 2007.
"Discrete Innovation, Continuous Improvement, and Competitive Pressure,"
104-27, Department of Economics, Colgate University.
- Ghosh, Arghya & Kato, Takao & Morita, Hodaka, 2007. "Discrete Innovation, Continuous Improvement, and Competitive Pressure," IZA Discussion Papers 3132, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Vives, Xavier, 2004.
"Innovation and Competitive Pressure,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
4369, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Vives, Xavier, 2006. "Innovation and competitive pressure," IESE Research Papers D/634, IESE Business School.
- Vives, Xavier, 2005. "Innovation and Competitive Pressure," Department of Economics, Working Paper Series qt1s1059vr, Department of Economics, Institute for Business and Economic Research, UC Berkeley.
- Igor Letina, 2013.
"The road not taken: competition and the R&D portfolio,"
ECON - Working Papers
127, Department of Economics - University of Zurich, revised Aug 2015.
- Letina, Igor, 2013. "The road not taken: competition and the R&D portfolio," Annual Conference 2013 (Duesseldorf): Competition Policy and Regulation in a Global Economic Order 79871, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Ben Ferrett, 2012. "R&D Competition in an Asymmetric Cournot Duopoly: The Welfare Effects of Catch-Up by the Laggard Firm," Discussion Paper Series 2012_05, Department of Economics, Loughborough University, revised Apr 2012.
- Daniel F. Spulber, 2013. "How Do Competitive Pressures Affect Incentives to Innovate When There Is a Market for Inventions?," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 121(6), pages 1007-1054.
- Federico Etro, 2014. "Some thoughts on the Sutton approach," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 112(2), pages 99-113, June.
- Pilar Beneito & Paz Coscollá-Girona & María Engracia Rochina-Barrachina & Amparo Sanchis, 2015. "Competitive Pressure and Innovation at the Firm Level," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 63(3), pages 422-457, September.
- Marc Escrihuela-Villar & Jorge Guillén, 2014. "On the Relationship Between Innovation and Product Market Competition," The Japanese Economic Review, Japanese Economic Association, vol. 65(4), pages 543-557, December.
- repec:eee:touman:v:49:y:2015:i:c:p:119-137 is not listed on IDEAS
- Pereira, Pedro, 2001. "Market power, cost reduction and consumer search," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 19(9), pages 1457-1473, November.
- Harhoff, Dietmar, 1991. "R&D incentives and spillovers in a two-industry model," ZEW Discussion Papers 91-06, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Arijit Mukherjee, 2007. "Entry in a Stackelberg perfect equilibrium," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 12(33), pages 1-6.
- Arghya Ghosh & Takao Kato & Hodaka Morita, 2012. "Continuous improvement and competitive pressure in the presence of discrete innovation," Discussion Papers 2012-17, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- Dietmar Harhoff, 1998. "Vertical Organization, Technology Flows and R&D Incentives: An Exploratory Analysis," CIG Working Papers FS IV 98-02, Wissenschaftszentrum Berlin (WZB), Research Unit: Competition and Innovation (CIG).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:74:y:1984:i:3:p:394-403. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.