The Economic Risks of Being a Housewife
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Robin Bartlett & Marianne Ferber & Carole Green, 2009. "The Committee on Economic Education: Its Effect on the Introductory Course and Women in Economics," Forum for Social Economics, Springer;The Association for Social Economics, vol. 38(2), pages 153-172, July.
- Joanna Tyrowicz & Lucas van der Velde & Irene van Staveren, 2018. "Identifying Age Penalty in Women's Wages: New Method and Evidence from Germany 1984-2014," IAAEU Discussion Papers 201803, Institute of Labour Law and Industrial Relations in the European Union (IAAEU).
- Gillian Hewitson, 2001. "A Survey of Feminist Economics," Working Papers 2001.01, School of Economics, La Trobe University.
- Joanna Tyrowicz & Lucas van der Velde & Irene van Staveren, 2017.
"Identifying Age Penalty in Women's Wages: New Method and Evidence from Germany 1984-2014,"
GRAPE Working Papers
24, GRAPE Group for Research in Applied Economics.
- Joanna Tyrowicz & Lucas van der Velde & Irene van Staveren, 2017. "Identifying Age Penalty in Women's Wages: New Method and Evidence from Germany 1984-2014," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 956, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Tyrowicz, Joanna & Van der Velde, Lucas & van Staveren, Irene, 2018. "Identifying Age Penalty in Women's Wages: New Method and Evidence from Germany 1984-2014," IZA Discussion Papers 11295, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Peter Dawson & Timothy Hinks & Duncan Watson, 2001. "German Wage Underpayment: An Investigation into Labor Market Inefficiency and Discrimination," Vierteljahrshefte zur Wirtschaftsforschung / Quarterly Journal of Economic Research, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research, vol. 70(1), pages 107-114.
- Mansour, Tahar, 1983. "La négligence d’éléments psycho-sociologiques dans l’économie du travail : une attention spéciale au travail des femmes mariées," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 59(1), pages 164-167, mars.
- Joanna Tyrowicz & Lucas van der Velde & Irene van Staveren, 2015. "Differences in the Estimates of Gender Wage Gap Over The Life Cycle," Working Papers 2015-29, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:71:y:1981:i:2:p:81-86. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.