Further International Evidence of Output-Inflation Tradeoffs
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Froyen, Richard T & Waud, Roger N, 1985.
"Demand Variability, Supply Shocks and the Output-Inflation Tradeoff,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 67(1), pages 9-15, February.
- Richard T. Froyen & Roger N. Waud, 1983. "Demand Variability, Supply Shocks and the Output-Inflation Tradeoff," NBER Working Papers 1081, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Froyen, Richard T & Waud, Roger N, 1988. "Real Business Cycles and the Lucas Paradigm," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 26(2), pages 183-201, April.
- Emmanuel De Veirman, 2009.
"What Makes the Output-Inflation Trade-Off Change? The Absence of Accelerating Deflation in Japan,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 41(6), pages 1117-1140, September.
- Emmanuel De Veirman, 2007. "Which Nonlinearity in the Phillips Curve? The Absence of Accelerating Deflation in Japan," Economics Working Paper Archive 536, The Johns Hopkins University,Department of Economics.
- Emmanuel De Veirman, 2007. "Which nonlinearity in the Phillips curve? The absence of accelerating deflation in Japan," Reserve Bank of New Zealand Discussion Paper Series DP2007/14, Reserve Bank of New Zealand.
- Apergis, Nicholas & Miller, Stephen, 2004. "Macroeconomic rationality and Lucas' misperceptions model: further evidence from 41 countries," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 56(3), pages 227-241.
- Chirwa, Themba Gilbert & Odhiambo, Nicholas Mbaya, 2016. "An empirical test of the exogenous growth models: Evidence from three Southern African countries," Working Papers 21083, University of South Africa, Department of Economics.
- Thomas Mayer, 2012. "Ziliak and McCloskey's Criticisms of Significance Tests: An Assessment," Econ Journal Watch, Econ Journal Watch, vol. 9(3), pages 256-297, September.
- Victor, Olivo, 2005.
"El Intercambio entre Inflacion y Producto: Evidencia Empirica para Venezuela
[The Trade-off between Inflation and Output: Empirical Evidence for Venezuela]," MPRA Paper 41242, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Oguz Asirim, 1995. "Output Inflation Tradeoff : Evidence from Turkey," Discussion Papers 9506, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- Rongrong Sun, 2014.
"Nominal rigidity and some new evidence on the New Keynesian theory of the output-inflation tradeoff,"
International Economics and Economic Policy,
Springer, vol. 11(4), pages 575-597, December.
- Sun, Rongrong, 2012. "Nominal Rigidity and Some New Evidence on the New Keynesian Theory of the Output-Inflation Tradeoff," MPRA Paper 45021, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Thomas Mayer, 2012. "Ziliak and McClosky?s Criticisms of Significance Tests: A Damage Assessment," Working Papers 126, University of California, Davis, Department of Economics.
- Froyen, Richard T & Waud, Roger N, 1984.
"The Changing Relationship between Aggregate Price and Output: The British Experience,"
London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 51(201), pages 53-67, February.
- Richard T. Froyen & Roger N. Waud, 1983. "The Changing Relationship Between Aggregate Price and Output: The British Experience," NBER Working Papers 1134, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Krishna R. Akkina, 1990. "Output-inflation Trade-offs: The Latin American Experience," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 29(3 and 4), pages 327-344.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:70:y:1980:i:3:p:409-21. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.