Sectoral Productivity Slowdown
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Antonelli, Cristiano & Krafft, Jackie & Quatraro, Francesco, 2010.
"Recombinant knowledge and growth: The case of ICTs,"
Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 50-69, March.
- Cristiano Antonelli & Jackie Krafft & Francesco Quatraro, 2010. "Recombinant knowledge and growth: The case of ICT," Post-Print halshs-00727614, HAL.
- Cristiano Antonelli & Jackie Krafft & Francesco Quatraro, 2010. "Recombinant Knowledge and Growth: The Case of ICTs," Post-Print hal-00448649, HAL.
- Andersen Birgitte & Rossi Federica, 2010. "Recombinant Knowledge and Growth: The Case Of Icts," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis LEI & BRICK - Laboratory of Economics of Innovation "Franco Momigliano", Bureau of Research in Innovation, Complexity and Knowledge, Collegio 201001, University of Turin.
- Giersch, Herbert & Wolter, Frank, 1982. "On the recent slowdown in productivity growth in advanced economies," Kiel Working Papers 148, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Michael Bruno, 1981. "Raw Materials, Profits, and the Productivity Slowdown (Rev)," NBER Working Papers 0660, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hall, Bronwyn H. & Mairesse, Jacques & Mohnen, Pierre, 2010.
"Measuring the Returns to R&D,"
Handbook of the Economics of Innovation, in: Bronwyn H. Hall & Nathan Rosenberg (ed.), Handbook of the Economics of Innovation, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 0, pages 1033-1082,
- Bronwyn H. Hall & Jacques Mairesse & Pierre Mohnen, 2009. "Measuring the Returns to R&D," NBER Working Papers 15622, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bronwyn H. Hall & Jacques Mairesse & Pierre Mohnen, 2010. "Measuring the Returns to R&D," CIRANO Working Papers 2010s-02, CIRANO.
- Hall, Bronwyn H. & Mairesse, Jacques & Mohnen, Pierre, 2010. "Measuring the Returns to R&D," MERIT Working Papers 2010-006, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- José Miguel Benavente H., 2005.
"Technological Innovation in Chile: Where we are and what can be Done,"
Journal Economía Chilena (The Chilean Economy), Central Bank of Chile, vol. 8(1), pages 53-77, April.
- José Miguel Benavente H., 2004. "Technological Innovation In Chile Where We Are and What Can be Done," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 295, Central Bank of Chile.
- Cameron, G., 1996. "Innovation and economic growth," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 20685, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Markus Eberhardt & Christian Helmers & Hubert Strauss, 2013.
"Do Spillovers Matter When Estimating Private Returns to R&D?,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 95(2), pages 436-448, May.
- Eberhardt, Markus & Helmers, Christian & Strauss, Hubert, 2010. "Do spillovers matter when estimating private returns to R&D?," Economic and Financial Reports 2010/1, European Investment Bank, Economics Department.
- Markus Eberhardt & Christian Helmers & Hubert Strauss, 2011. "Do Spillovers Matter When Estimating Private Returns to R&D?," Discussion Papers 11/22, University of Nottingham, GEP.
- Jack Beebe & Jane Haltmaier, 1980. "An intersectoral analysis of the secular productivity slowdown," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue Fall, pages 7-28.
- Jeffrey I. Bernstein & M. Ishaq Nadiri, 1988.
"Rates Of Return On Physical And R&D Capital And Structure Of The Production Process: Cross Section And Time Series Evidence,"
NBER Working Papers
2570, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bernstein, J.I. & Nadiri, M.I., 1988. "Rates Of Return On Physical And R&D Capital And Structure Of The Production Process: Cross Section And Time Series Evidence," Working Papers 88-09, C.V. Starr Center for Applied Economics, New York University.
- Li, Zheng & Su, Li & Zhang, Daiqiang, 2014. "Profile least squares estimation of a partially linear time trend model with weakly dependent data," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 125(3), pages 404-407.
- Petri Rouvinen, 2002. "R&D-Productivity Dynamics: Causality, Lags, and "Dry Holes"," Journal of Applied Economics, Universidad del CEMA, vol. 5, pages 123-156, May.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:70:y:1980:i:2:p:349-52. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.