On Taxation and the Control of Externalities: Comment
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 64 (1974)
Issue (Month): 3 (June)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: https://www.aeaweb.org/aer/|
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:||Web: https://www.aeaweb.org/subscribe.html|
- repec:hal:journl:halshs-00674020 is not listed on IDEAS
- Frans P. Vries & Nick Hanley, 2016.
"Incentive-Based Policy Design for Pollution Control and Biodiversity Conservation: A Review,"
Environmental & Resource Economics,
Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 63(4), pages 687-702, April.
- Frans P. de Vries & Nick Hanley, 2015. "Incentive-Based Policy Design for Pollution Control and Biodiversity Conservation:A Review," Discussion Papers in Environment and Development Economics 2015-21, University of St. Andrews, School of Geography and Sustainable Development.
- Ian D. Hodge, 1982. "Rights To Cleared Land And The Control Of Dryland‐Seepage Salinity," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 26(3), pages 185-201, December.
- Hodge, Ian D., 1982. "Rights To Cleared Land And The Control Of Dryland-Seepage Salinity," Australian Journal of Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 26(03), December.
- Camacho, Carmen & Pérez-Barahona, Agustín, 2015. "Land use dynamics and the environment," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 96-118.
- Carmen Camacho & Agustín Pérez-Barahona, 2012. "Land use dynamics and the environment," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 12012, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Carmen Camacho & Agustin Perez Barahona, 2015. "Land Use Dynamics and the Environment," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-01161661, HAL.
- Carmen Camacho & Agustín Pérez-Barahona, 2014. "Land use dynamics and the environment," Working Papers hal-01074190, HAL.
- Carmen Camacho & Agustín Pérez-Barahona, 2012. "Land use dynamics and the environment," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00674020, HAL.
- Fisher, Anthony C & Peterson, Frederick M, 1976. "The Environment in Economics: A Survey," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 14(1), pages 1-33, March.
- Tisdell, Clement A., 1997. "Economic Policy Instruments and Environmental Sustainability: A Second Look at Marketable or Tradeable Pollution or Environmental-Use Permits," Economics, Ecology and Environment Working Papers 47941, University of Queensland, School of Economics.
- Clem Tisdell, 2013. "Aquaculture and sustainable development: allowing for environmental externalities and common-pool resources," Chapters,in: Handbook of Sustainable Development Planning, chapter 12, pages 277-300 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Clem Tisdell, 1998. "Economic policy instruments and environmental sustainability: another look at environmental-use permits," Sustainable Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 6(1), pages 18-22.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:64:y:1974:i:3:p:462-66. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros)or (Michael P. Albert)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed