On Taxation and the Control of Externalities: Comment
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:hal:journl:halshs-00674020 is not listed on IDEAS
- Frans P. Vries & Nick Hanley, 2016.
"Incentive-Based Policy Design for Pollution Control and Biodiversity Conservation: A Review,"
Environmental & Resource Economics,
Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 63(4), pages 687-702, April.
- Frans P. de Vries & Nick Hanley, 2015. "Incentive-Based Policy Design for Pollution Control and Biodiversity Conservation:A Review," Discussion Papers in Environment and Development Economics 2015-21, University of St. Andrews, School of Geography and Sustainable Development.
- Ian D. Hodge, 1982.
"Rights To Cleared Land And The Control Of Dryland‐Seepage Salinity,"
Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics,
Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 26(3), pages 185-201, December.
- Hodge, Ian D., 1982. "Rights To Cleared Land And The Control Of Dryland-Seepage Salinity," Australian Journal of Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 26(03), December.
- Camacho, Carmen & Pérez-Barahona, Agustín, 2015.
"Land use dynamics and the environment,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 96-118.
- Carmen Camacho & Agustín Pérez-Barahona, 2012. "Land use dynamics and the environment," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 12012, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Carmen Camacho & Agustin Perez Barahona, 2015. "Land Use Dynamics and the Environment," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-01161661, HAL.
- Carmen Camacho & Agustín Pérez-Barahona, 2014. "Land use dynamics and the environment," Working Papers hal-01074190, HAL.
- Carmen Camacho & Agustín Pérez-Barahona, 2012. "Land use dynamics and the environment," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00674020, HAL.
- Fisher, Anthony C & Peterson, Frederick M, 1976. "The Environment in Economics: A Survey," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 14(1), pages 1-33, March.
- Tisdell, Clement A., 1997. "Economic Policy Instruments and Environmental Sustainability: A Second Look at Marketable or Tradeable Pollution or Environmental-Use Permits," Economics, Ecology and Environment Working Papers 47941, University of Queensland, School of Economics.
- Clem Tisdell, 2013. "Aquaculture and sustainable development: allowing for environmental externalities and common-pool resources," Chapters,in: Handbook of Sustainable Development Planning, chapter 12, pages 277-300 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Clem Tisdell, 1998. "Economic policy instruments and environmental sustainability: another look at environmental-use permits," Sustainable Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 6(1), pages 18-22.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:64:y:1974:i:3:p:462-66. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.