Human Capital: The Choice Between Investment and Income
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Derek Neal & Sherwin Rosen, 1998. "Theories of the Distribution of Labor Earnings," NBER Working Papers 6378, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Yoram Weiss, 1976. "A Multiplicative Model of Investment in Human Capital," NBER Working Papers 0140, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lillard, Lee A, 1977. "Inequality: Earnings vs. Human Wealth," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 67(2), pages 42-53, March.
- Barry Chiswick, 2003.
"Jacob Mincer, Experience and the Distribution of Earnings,"
Review of Economics of the Household,
Springer, vol. 1(4), pages 343-361, December.
- Chiswick, Barry R., 2003. "Jacob Mincer, Experience and the Distribution of Earnings," IZA Discussion Papers 847, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Lalith Munasinghe & Nachum Sicherman, 2006. "Why Do Dancers Smoke? Smoking, Time Preference, and Wage Dynamics," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 32(4), pages 595-616, Fall.
- Michael P. Keane, 2011. "Labor Supply and Taxes: A Survey," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 49(4), pages 961-1075, December.
- Honggao Cao, 2005. "Intergenerational Earnings Mobility: Mechanism and Measurement," Labor and Demography 0501006, EconWPA.
- Seik Kim, 2010.
"Uncertainty in Human Capital Investment and Earnings Dynamics,"
Journal of Human Capital,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 4(1), pages 62-83.
- Seik Kim, "undated". "Uncertainty in Human Capital Investment and Earnings Dynamics," Working Papers UWEC-2008-18-P, University of Washington, Department of Economics.
- Edward P. Lazear, 1975. "Human Wealth and Human Capital," NBER Working Papers 0097, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Edward P. Lazear, 1977. "Wage Differentials Are Larger Than You Think," NBER Working Papers 0168, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Keane, Michael, 2010. "The Tax-Transfer System and Labour Supply," MPRA Paper 55167, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Santos-Pinto, Luís, 2005.
"Positive self-image over time,"
3145, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 27 Apr 2006.
- Luís Santos-Pinto, 2006. "Positive Self-Image over Time," Cahiers de Recherches Economiques du Département d'Econométrie et d'Economie politique (DEEP) 09.02, Université de Lausanne, Faculté des HEC, DEEP.
- Tao, Hung-Lin & Stinson, Thomas F., 1997. "An Alternative Measure of Human Capital Stock," Bulletins 7466, University of Minnesota, Economic Development Center.
- Pinto, Luis Santos, 2007. "Positive Self-Image over Time?," FEUNL Working Paper Series wp504, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, Faculdade de Economia.
- Light, Audrey, 2001. "In-School Work Experience and the Returns to Schooling," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 19(1), pages 65-93, January.
- Arabsheibani, Reza & Staneva, Anita, 2012. "Returns to Education in Russia: Where There Is Risky Sexual Behaviour There Is Also an Instrument," IZA Discussion Papers 6726, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Lee A. Lillard, 1977. "The Distribution of Earnings and Human Wealth in a Life-Cycle Context," NBER Chapters,in: The Distribution of Economic Well-Being, pages 557-620 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Arleen Leibowitz, 1975. "The Parental Bequest to Children," NBER Working Papers 0081, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:63:y:1973:i:5:p:929-44. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.