The Futility of Pareto-Efficient Distributions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Darby, Michael R & Karni, Edi, 1973. "Free Competition and the Optimal Amount of Fraud," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 16(1), pages 67-88, April.
- Demsetz, Harold, 1969. "Information and Efficiency: Another Viewpoint," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 12(1), pages 1-22, April.
- Fama, Eugene F & Laffer, Arthur B, 1971. "Information and Capital Markets," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 44(3), pages 289-298, July.
- Gronau, Reuben, 1971. "Information and Frictional Unemployment," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 61(3), pages 290-301, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pablo García & Camilo Pérez, 2016. "Desigualdad, Inflación, Ciclos y Crisis en Chile," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 783, Central Bank of Chile.
- Philippe Fontaine, 2007.
"From Philanthropy to Altruism: Incorporating Unselfish Behavior into Economics, 1961-1975,"
History of Political Economy,
Duke University Press, vol. 39(1), pages 1-46, Spring.
- Fontaine, Philippe, 2006. "From philanthropy to "altruism": incorporating unselfish behavior into economics, 1961-1975," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 58425, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Harold M. Hochman & James D. Rodgers, 1977. "The Simple Politics of Distributional Preference," NBER Chapters,in: The Distribution of Economic Well-Being, pages 71-114 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Christian Morrisson & Philippe Cazenave, 1973. "Fonctions d'utilité interdépendantes et théorie de la redistribution en économie de production," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 24(5), pages 725-760.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:62:y:1972:i:5:p:971-76. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.