Hospital Cost Functions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Shapley, Lloyd S & Shubik, Martin, 1969. "On the Core of an Economic System with Externalities," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 59(4), pages 678-684, Part I Se.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Li, Jing, 2013. "Intermediate input sharing in the hospital service industry," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(6), pages 888-902.
- Alan Hochstein, 1984. "A Cost Comparison in the Treatment of Long Stay Patients," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 10(2), pages 177-184, June.
- Cremieux, Pierre-Yves & Ouellette, Pierre, 2001. "Omitted variable bias and hospital costs," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 271-282, March.
- Oliveira, Monica D. & Bevan, Gwyn, 2008. "Modelling hospital costs to produce evidence for policies that promote equity and efficiency," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 185(3), pages 933-947, March.
- John A. Romley & Dana P. Goldman, 2011.
"How Costly is Hospital Quality? A Revealed‐Preference Approach,"
Journal of Industrial Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 59(4), pages 578-608, December.
- John A. Romley & Dana Goldman, 2008. "How Costly Is Hospital Quality? A Revealed-Preference Approach," NBER Working Papers 13730, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David Mayston, "undated". "The Economic Determinants of Health Inequalities," Discussion Papers 00/49, Department of Economics, University of York.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:9:y:2007:i:12:p:1-10 is not listed on IDEAS
- Fernandez, Jose, 2006. "Evaluating the Effect of a Policy Change to Hospital Productivity: 80 Hours Work Restriction on Medical Residents," MPRA Paper 8620, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lépine, Aurélia & Vassall, Anna & Chandrashekar, Sudha & Blanc, Elodie & Le Nestour, Alexis, 2015. "Estimating unbiased economies of scale of HIV prevention projects: A case study of Avahan," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 131(C), pages 164-172.
- Thomas Schaub, 1986. "Bestimmungsfaktoren der Kosten eines Allgemeinspitals," Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES), Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 122(IV), pages 641-656, December.
- Trueblood, Michael A. & Honadle, Beth Walter, 1994. "An Overview Of Factors Affecting The Size Of Local Government," Staff Papers 13688, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Cohen, Jeffrey P. & Morrison Paul, Catherine, 2008. "Agglomeration and Cost Economies for Washington State Hospital Services," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 38(6), pages 553-564, November.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:60:y:1970:i:3:p:379-95. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.