The Representative Farm Approach to Estimation of Supply Response
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kingwell, Ross, 1996. "Programming models of farm supply response: The impact of specification errors," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 50(3), pages 307-324.
- Sluczanowski, Philip W.R., 1976. "Data Handling Restrictions On Large Scale Agricultural Models," Review of Marketing and Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 44(04), December.
- Nix, James E. & Martin, Neil R., Jr. & Hubbard, John W., 1975. "An Enterprise Competition Analysis Of Beef Production In The South," Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 7(02), December.
- Schoney, R. A., 1990. "An Analysis of Wheat Supply Response Under Risk and Uncertainty," Working Papers 244030, Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada.
- Musser, Wesley N., 1979.
"Discussion: Non-Point Source Pollution Abatement—Potential Impact and Research Needs,"
Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 11(02), pages 11-15, December.
- Musser, Wesley N., 1979. "Discussion: Non-Point Source Pollution Abatement - Potential Impact And Research Needs," Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 11(02), December.
- Colman, David R., 1983. "A Review of the Arts of Supply Response Analysis," Review of Marketing and Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 51(03), December.
- Hennessy, Thia C., 2003. "Modelling Farmer Response to Policy Reform: An Irish Example," 2003 Conference (47th), February 12-14, 2003, Fremantle, Australia 57890, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:59:y:1969:i:2:p:168-74. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.