The Expanding Gender Earnings Gap: Evidence from the LEHD-2000 Census
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:ces:ifodic:v:15:y:2017:i:2:p:18-21 is not listed on IDEAS
- Barth, Erling & Pekkala Kerr, Sari & Olivetti, Claudia, 2017.
"The Dynamics of Gender Earnings Differentials: Evidence from Establishment Data,"
IZA Discussion Papers
10974, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Erling Barth & Sari Pekkala Kerr & Claudia Olivetti, 2017. "The Dynamics of Gender Earnings Differentials: Evidence from Establishment Data," NBER Working Papers 23381, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Erling Barth & Sari Pekkala Kerr & Claudia Olivetti, 2017. "The Dynamics of Gender Earnings Differentials: Evidence from Establishment Data," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 923, Boston College Department of Economics.
- repec:ces:ifodic:v:15:y:2017:i:2:p:19337555 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bedi, Arjun S. & Majilla, Tanmoy & Rieger, Matthias, 2018. "Gender Norms and the Motherhood Penalty: Experimental Evidence from India," IZA Discussion Papers 11360, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
More about this item
- D91 - Microeconomics - - Micro-Based Behavioral Economics - - - Role and Effects of Psychological, Emotional, Social, and Cognitive Factors on Decision Making
- J16 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Economics of Gender; Non-labor Discrimination
- J22 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Time Allocation and Labor Supply
- J24 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Human Capital; Skills; Occupational Choice; Labor Productivity
- J31 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Wage Level and Structure; Wage Differentials
- J71 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor Discrimination - - - Hiring and Firing
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:107:y:2017:i:5:p:110-14. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.