Secular Stagnation: A Supply-Side View
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Stephanie Aaronson & Tomaz Cajner & Bruce Fallick & Felix Galbis-Reig & Christopher Smith & William Wascher, 2014.
"Labor Force Participation: Recent Developments and Future Prospects,"
Brookings Papers on Economic Activity,
Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 45(2 (Fall)), pages 197-275.
- Aaronson, Stephanie & Cajner, Tomaz & Fallick, Bruce C. & Galbis-Reig, Felix & Smith, Christopher & Wascher, William L., 2014. "Labor Force Participation: Recent Developments and Future Prospects," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2014-64, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Aaronson, Stephanie & Cajner, Tomaz & Fallick, Bruce C. & Galbis-Reig, Felix & Smith, Christopher & Wascher, William L., 2014. "Labor Force Participation: Recent Developments and Future Prospects," Working Paper 1410, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- John W. Kendrick, 1961. "Productivity Trends in the United States," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number kend61-1, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:ecolec:v:147:y:2018:i:c:p:123-133 is not listed on IDEAS
- Alexius, Annika, 2017. "Why are real interest rates so low? Evidence from a structural VAR with sign restrictions," Research Papers in Economics 2017:6, Stockholm University, Department of Economics.
- Lee E. Ohanian, 2016. "The Great Recession in the Shadow of the Great Depression: A Review Essay on “Hall of Mirrors: The Great Depression, The Great Recession and the Uses and Misuses Of History”," NBER Working Papers 22239, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:zbw:espost:173967 is not listed on IDEAS
- Guido Baldi & Patrick Harms, 2015. "Produktivitätswachstum, Investitionen und säkulare Stagnation," DIW Roundup: Politik im Fokus 83, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Philippe Andrade & Jordi Galí & Hervé Le Bihan & Julien Matheron, 2017.
"The optimal inflation target and the natural rate of interest,"
Economics Working Papers
1591, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- P. Andrade & J. Galí & H. Le Bihan & J. Matheron, 2018. "The Optimal Inflation Target and the Natural Rate of Interest," Working papers 670, Banque de France.
- Philippe Andrade & Jordi Galí & Hervé Le Bihan & Julien Matheron, 2018. "The Optimal Inflation Target and the Natural Rate of Interest," NBER Working Papers 24328, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Andrade, Philippe & Galí, Jordi & Lebihan, Hervé & Matheron, Julien, 2018. "The Optimal Inflation Target and the Natural Rate of Interest," CEPR Discussion Papers 12723, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Philippe Andrade & Jordi Galí & Hervé Le Bihan & Julien Matheron, 2017. "The Optimal Inflation Target and the Natural Rate of Interest," Working Papers 1009, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Salvatore, Dominick, 2016. "Slow recovery and growth prospects for the United States," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 38(4), pages 624-631.
- Gründler, Klaus, 2015. "The vanishing effect of finance on growth," Discussion Paper Series 133, Julius Maximilian University of Würzburg, Chair of Economic Order and Social Policy.
- Lee, R., 2016. "Macroeconomics, Aging, and Growth," Handbook of the Economics of Population Aging, Elsevier.
- Guido Baldi & Patrick Harms, 2015. "Productivity Growth, Investment, and Secular Stagnation," DIW Roundup: Politik im Fokus 83, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- repec:pal:imfecr:v:66:y:2018:i:2:d:10.1057_s41308-018-0056-6 is not listed on IDEAS
- International Monetary Fund, 2016. "Germany; 2016 Article IV Consultation-Press Release; Staff Report; and Statement by the Executive Director for Germany," IMF Staff Country Reports 16/202, International Monetary Fund.
- Botta, Alberto & Tippet, Ben & Onaran, Özlem, 2018. "Divergence between the core and the periphery and secular stagnation in the Eurozone," Greenwich Papers in Political Economy 20405, University of Greenwich, Greenwich Political Economy Research Centre.
- William D. Nordhaus, 2015.
"Are We Approaching an Economic Singularity? Information Technology and the Future of Economic Growth,"
NBER Working Papers
21547, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- William D. Nordhaus, 2015. "Are We Approaching an Economic Singularity? Information Technology and the Future of Economic Growth," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 2021, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Sutirtha Roy & Martin Kessler & Arvind Subramanian, 2016. "Glimpsing the End of Economic History? Unconditional Convergence and the Missing Middle Income Trap," Working Papers id:11404, eSocialSciences.
- Arntz, Melanie & Gregory, Terry & Zierahn, Ulrich, 2016. "ELS issues in robotics and steps to consider them. Part 1: Robotics and employment. Consequences of robotics and technological change for the structure and level of employment," ZEW Expertises, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research, number 146501.
- Gilbert Cette & Rémy Lecat & Carole Ly-Marin, 2017.
"Long-term growth and productivity projections in advanced countries,"
OECD Journal: Economic Studies,
OECD Publishing, vol. 2016(1), pages 71-90.
- Rémy Lecat & Gilbert Cette & Carole Ly-Marin, 2017. "Long-term growth and productivity projections in advanced countries," Post-Print hal-01724616, HAL.
- G. Cette & R. Lecat & C. Ly-Marin, 2017. "Long-term growth and productivity projections in advanced countries," Working papers 617, Banque de France.
- Atanas Hristov, 2016. "Measuring the Natural Rate of Interest in the Eurozone: A DSGE Perspective," CESifo Forum, Ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 17(1), pages 86-91, April.
- Lichtblau, Karl & Bähr, Cornelius & Millack, Agnes & van Baal, Sebastian & aus dem Moore, Nils & Korfhage, Thorben, 2015. "Zukunft von Wirtschaft und Gesellschaft unter Minimalwachstumsbedingungen: Begründungsmuster, Folgen, Handlungsoptionen," RWI Projektberichte, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, number 123324.
- Matthes, Jürgen, 2016. "Liberale Wirtschaftspolitik im Zeichen der Debatte über säkulare Stagnation und Pikettys Kapitalismuskritik," IW policy papers 1/2016, Institut der deutschen Wirtschaft Köln (IW) / Cologne Institute for Economic Research.
- Pietro Cova & Patrizio Pagano & Alessandro Notarpietro & Massimiliano Pisani, 2017. "Secular stagnation, R&D, public investment and monetary policy: a global-model perspective," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 1156, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- repec:cbk:journl:v:7:y:2018:i:1:p:59-100 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:sos:sosjrn:180105 is not listed on IDEAS
- Daniele, Vittorio, 2015.
"Una stagnazione secolare? Italia, Giappone, Stati Uniti, 1950-2015
[Towards a secular stagnation? Italy, Japan, United States, 1950-2015]," MPRA Paper 69997, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:eee:respol:v:47:y:2018:i:2:p:379-389 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
- E23 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Production
- E24 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Employment; Unemployment; Wages; Intergenerational Income Distribution; Aggregate Human Capital; Aggregate Labor Productivity
- E32 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Business Fluctuations; Cycles
- O47 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - Empirical Studies of Economic Growth; Aggregate Productivity; Cross-Country Output Convergence
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:105:y:2015:i:5:p:54-59. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.