Stability and Strategy-Proofness for Matching with Constraints: A Problem in the Japanese Medical Match and Its Solution
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Atila Abdulkadiroglu & Tayfun Sönmez, 2003. "School Choice: A Mechanism Design Approach," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 93(3), pages 729-747, June.
- Hatfield, John William & Kojima, Fuhito, 2009. "Group incentive compatibility for matching with contracts," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 67(2), pages 745-749, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Galina Besstremyannaya, 2014. "The efficiency of labor matching and remuneration reforms: a panel data quantile regression approach with endogenous treatment variables," Working Papers w0206, Center for Economic and Financial Research (CEFIR).
- Ashwin Arulselvan & Agnes Cseh & Martin Groß & David F. Manlove & Jannik Matuschke, 2017. "Matchings with lower quotas: Algorithms and complexity," IEHAS Discussion Papers 1724, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- Kolos Csaba Agoston & Peter Biro & Iain McBride, 2016. "Integer programming methods for special college admissions problems," IEHAS Discussion Papers 1632, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- Kadam, Sangram Vilasrao, 2017. "Unilateral substitutability implies substitutable completability in many-to-one matching with contracts," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 102(C), pages 56-68.
- Sebastian Montaño Correa, 2015. "Compulsory Social Service Matching Market for Physicians in Colombia," DOCUMENTOS CEDE 012856, UNIVERSIDAD DE LOS ANDES-CEDE.
- repec:oup:oxford:v:33:y:2017:i:4:p:541-571. is not listed on IDEAS
- Scott Duke Kominers & Alexander Teytelboym & Vincent P Crawford, 2017. "An invitation to market design," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 33(4), pages 541-571.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:102:y:2012:i:3:p:366-70. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.