Is Wikipedia Biased?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bernhardt, Dan & Krasa, Stefan & Polborn, Mattias, 2008.
"Political polarization and the electoral effects of media bias,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 92(5-6), pages 1092-1104, June.
- Dan Bernhardt & Stefan Krasa & Mattias Polborn, 2006. "Political Polarization and the Electoral Effects of Media Bias," CESifo Working Paper Series 1798, CESifo Group Munich.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jana Gallus, 2015. "Fostering Voluntary Contributions to a Public Good A Large-Scale Natural Field Experiment at Wikipedia," CREMA Working Paper Series 2015-05, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).
- Ajay Agrawal & Christian Catalini & Avi Goldfarb, 2014.
"Some Simple Economics of Crowdfunding,"
Innovation Policy and the Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 14(1), pages 63-97.
- Kummer, Michael E. & Saam, Marianne & Halatchliyski, Iassen & Giorgidze, George, 2016. "Centrality and content creation in networks - The case of economic topics on German wikipedia," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 36-52.
- repec:hrv:faseco:33078973 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jana Gallus, 2016. "Fostering Voluntary Contributions to a Public Good: A Large-Scale Natural Field Experiment at Wikipedia," Natural Field Experiments 00552, The Field Experiments Website.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:102:y:2012:i:3:p:343-48. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.