Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews
Contact information of Elsevier:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/600126/description#description
To be notified about new items in this series: Free volume/issue alert on ScienceDirect (see also NEP)
Download restrictions: Full text for ScienceDirect subscribers only
For corrections or technical questions regarding this series, please contact (Zhang, Lei)
Series handle: repec:eee:rensus
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Impact factors: Simple, Recursive, Discounted, Recursive discounted, H-Index, Aggregate
Access and download statistics
Top item: By citations. By downloads (last 12 months).
2013, Volume 24, Issue C
- 406-417 Solar desalination based on multiple effect humidification process: Thermal performance and experimental validation
by Zhani, Khalifa
- 418-444 Thermal conductivity enhancement of nanostructure-based colloidal suspensions utilized as phase change materials for thermal energy storage: A review
by Khodadadi, J.M. & Fan, Liwu & Babaei, Hasan
- 445-453 The impacts of transport energy consumption, foreign direct investment and income on CO2 emissions in ASEAN-5 economies
by Chandran, V.G.R. & Tang, Chor Foon
- 454-472 Electricity generation from renewables in the United States: Resource potential, current usage, technical status, challenges, strategies, policies, and future directions
by Osmani, Atif & Zhang, Jun & Gonela, Vinay & Awudu, Iddrisu
- 473-482 Policies to accelerate the growth of offshore wind energy sector in India
by Mani, Swaminathan & Dhingra, Tarun
- 483-490 Heating requirement and its costs in greenhouse structures: A case study for Mediterranean region of Turkey
by Canakci, Murad & Yasemin Emekli, N. & Bilgin, Sefai & Caglayan, Nuri
- 491-498 R&D expenditures in liberalized electricity markets: The case of Turkey
by Sirin, Selahattin Murat & Erdogan, Fakir H.
- 499-513 A review of solar thermal refrigeration and cooling methods
by Ullah, K.R. & Saidur, R. & Ping, H.W. & Akikur, R.K. & Shuvo, N.H.
- 514-533 A global comparative review of biodiesel production from jatropha curcas using different homogeneous acid and alkaline catalysts: Study of physical and chemical properties
by Silitonga, A.S. & Masjuki, H.H. & Mahlia, T.M.I. & Ong, H.C. & Atabani, A.E. & Chong, W.T.
- 534-543 Solar assisted photo degradation of wastewater by compound parabolic collectors: Review of design and operational parameters
by Tanveer, Muhammad & Tezcanli Guyer, Gokce
- 544-556 Geographical Information Systems (GIS) and Multi-Criteria Decision Making (MCDM) methods for the evaluation of solar farms locations: Case study in south-eastern Spain
by Sánchez-Lozano, Juan M. & Teruel-Solano, Jerónimo & Soto-Elvira, Pedro L. & Socorro García-Cascales, M.
- 557-565 An overview of fuel management in direct methanol fuel cells
by Kamaruddin, M.Z.F. & Kamarudin, S.K. & Daud, W.R.W. & Masdar, M.S.
- 566-577 Smart power grid and cloud computing
by Markovic, Dragan S. & Zivkovic, Dejan & Branovic, Irina & Popovic, Ranko & Cvetkovic, Dragan
- 578-585 Emerging green chemical technologies for the conversion of CH4 to value added products
by Reddy, P. Venkata Laxma & Kim, Ki-Hyun & Song, Hocheol
- 586-592 A review on nuclear power plant scenario in Thailand
by Pongsoi, Parinya & Wongwises, Somchai
- 593-607 The essence of future smart houses: From embedding ICT to adapting to sustainability principles
by GhaffarianHoseini, AmirHosein & Dahlan, Nur Dalilah & Berardi, Umberto & GhaffarianHoseini, Ali & Makaremi, Nastaran
- 608-627 Biomass supply chain design and analysis: Basis, overview, modeling, challenges, and future
by Sharma, B. & Ingalls, R.G. & Jones, C.L. & Khanchi, A.
2013, Volume 23, Issue C
- 1-11 Public participation and trust in nuclear power development in China
by He, Guizhen & Mol, Arthur P.J. & Zhang, Lei & Lu, Yonglong
- 12-39 A review of studies on central receiver solar thermal power plants
by Behar, Omar & Khellaf, Abdallah & Mohammedi, Kamal
- 40-48 Glycerol reforming in supercritical water; a short review
by Markočič, Elena & Kramberger, Boris & van Bennekom, Joost G. & Jan Heeres, Hero & Vos, John & Knez, Željko
- 49-59 Perspectives for the expansion of new renewable energy sources in Brazil
by Pereira, Amaro Olimpio & Cunha da Costa, Ricardo & Costa, Cláudia do Vale & Marreco, Juliana de Moraes & La Rovere, Emílio Lèbre
- 60-79 Heat transfer and fluid flow analysis of solar air heater: A review of CFD approach
by Yadav, Anil Singh & Bhagoria, J.L.
- 80-90 Carbon pay back period for solar and wind energy project installed in India: A critical review
by Marimuthu, C. & Kirubakaran, V.
- 91-106 Bio-oil valorization: A review
by Jacobson, Kathlene & Maheria, Kalpana C. & Kumar Dalai, Ajay
- 107-112 Exploring the relationship between urbanization, energy consumption, and CO2 emission in MENA countries
by Al-mulali, Usama & Fereidouni, Hassan Gholipour & Lee, Janice Y.M. & Sab, Che Normee Binti Che
- 113-128 Planning carbon emission trading for Beijing's electric power systems under dual uncertainties
by Zhu, Y. & Li, Y.P. & Huang, G.H.
- 129-137 Characterizing variability and reducing uncertainty in estimates of solar land use energy intensity
by Horner, Robert M. & Clark, Corrie E.
- 138-146 Development of a thermoeconomic methodology for the optimization of biodiesel production—Part I: Biodiesel plant and thermoeconomic functional diagram
by Coronado, Christian Rodriguez & Tuna, Celso Eduardo & Zanzi, Rolando & Vane, Lucas F. & Silveira, José Luz
- 147-154 Technological review on solar PV in Pakistan: Scope, practices and recommendations for optimized system design
by Khan, Hassan A. & Pervaiz, Saad
- 155-168 A review of energy aspects of green roofs
by Saadatian, Omidreza & Sopian, K. & Salleh, E. & Lim, C.H. & Riffat, Safa & Saadatian, Elham & Toudeshki, Arash & Sulaiman, M.Y.
- 169-178 Ocean renewable energy in Malaysia: The potential of the Straits of Malacca
by Chong, Heap-Yih & Lam, Wei-Haur
- 179-213 Waste tyre pyrolysis – A review
by Martínez, Juan Daniel & Puy, Neus & Murillo, Ramón & García, Tomás & Navarro, María Victoria & Mastral, Ana Maria
- 214-223 Construction waste management policies and their effectiveness in Hong Kong: A longitudinal review
by Lu, Weisheng & Tam, Vivian W.Y.
- 224-241 Maximum power point tracking control techniques: State-of-the-art in photovoltaic applications
by Bhatnagar, Pallavee & Nema, R.K.
- 242-260 Uses of alternative fuels and raw materials in the cement industry as sustainable waste management options
by Aranda Usón, Alfonso & López-Sabirón, Ana M. & Ferreira, Germán & Llera Sastresa, Eva
- 261-271 Sustainability and biophysics basis of technical and economic processes: A survey of the reconciliation by thermodynamics
by Teles dos Santos, Moisés & Park, Song Won
- 272-288 State of the art in building modelling and energy performances prediction: A review
by Foucquier, Aurélie & Robert, Sylvain & Suard, Frédéric & Stéphan, Louis & Jay, Arnaud
- 289-298 Tidal barrages in the UK: Ecological and social impacts, potential mitigation, and tools to support barrage planning
by Hooper, Tara & Austen, Melanie
- 299-311 Value chain optimization of forest biomass for bioenergy production: A review
by Shabani, Nazanin & Akhtari, Shaghaygh & Sowlati, Taraneh
- 312-319 State-of-the-art of transmission expansion planning: Comprehensive review
by Hemmati, Reza & Hooshmand, Rahmat-Allah & Khodabakhshian, Amin
- 320-329 Rural electrification in China: A policy and institutional analysis
by Luo, Guo-liang & Guo, Yi-wei
- 330-340 Solar photovoltaic and thermal technology and applications in China
by Fang, Xiande & Li, Dingkun
- 341-349 Small hydropower plants in Serbia: Hydropower potential, current state and perspectives
by Panić, Milena & Urošev, Marko & Milanović Pešić, Ana & Brankov, Jovana & Bjeljac, Željko
- 350-365 Combustion characteristics, engine performances and emissions of waste edible oil biodiesel in diesel engine
by Xue, Jinlin
- 366-378 Wind energy resource development in Ethiopia as an alternative energy future beyond the dominant hydropower
by Asress, Mulugeta Biadgo & Simonovic, Aleksandar & Komarov, Dragan & Stupar, Slobodan
- 379-390 Evaluation of electricity generation and energy cost of wind energy conversion systems in southern Algeria
by Diaf, S. & Notton, G.
- 391-404 A study on the effects of promising edible and non-edible biodiesel feedstocks on engine performance and emissions production: A comparative evaluation
by Mofijur, M. & Atabani, A.E. & Masjuki, H.H. & Kalam, M.A. & Masum, B.M.
- 405-411 Renewable energy supply chain in Ostrobothnia region and Vaasa city: Innovative framework
by Aslani, Alireza & Helo, Petri & Feng, Bo & Antila, Erkki & Hiltunen, Erkki
- 412-420 Miscanthus production and processing in Ireland: An analysis of energy requirements and environmental impacts
by Murphy, Fionnuala & Devlin, Ger & McDonnell, Kevin
- 421-430 Comparison study of solar cooling technologies for an institutional building in subtropical Queensland, Australia
by Baniyounes, Ali M. & Liu, Gang & Rasul, M.G. & Khan, M.M.K.
- 431-442 Overview of challenges, prospects, environmental impacts and policies for renewable energy and sustainable development in Greece
by Mondol, Jayanta Deb & Koumpetsos, Nikos
- 443-462 A review on development of industrial processes and emerging techniques for production of hydrogen from renewable and sustainable sources
by Chaubey, Rashmi & Sahu, Satanand & James, Olusola O. & Maity, Sudip
- 463-472 Wind turbine reliability analysis
by Pinar Pérez, Jesús María & García Márquez, Fausto Pedro & Tobias, Andrew & Papaelias, Mayorkinos
- 473-490 Impacts of biodiesel combustion on NOx emissions and their reduction approaches
by Palash, S.M. & Kalam, M.A. & Masjuki, H.H. & Masum, B.M. & Rizwanul Fattah, I.M. & Mofijur, M.
- 491-502 A comparative analysis of wind power density prediction methods for Çanakkale, Intepe region, Turkey
by Oner, Yasemin & Ozcira, Selin & Bekiroglu, Nur & Senol, Ibrahim
- 503-513 Tilt angle optimization to maximize incident solar radiation: A review
by Yadav, Amit Kumar & Chandel, S.S.
- 514-525 Issues concerning roughness on wind turbine blades
by Sagol, Ece & Reggio, Marcelo & Ilinca, Adrian
- 526-535 Solar and wind energy production in relation to the electricity load curve and hydroelectricity in the northeast region of Brazil
by de Jong, P. & Sánchez, A.S. & Esquerre, K. & Kalid, R.A. & Torres, E.A.
- 536-542 Low carbon and low embodied energy materials in buildings: A review
by Cabeza, Luisa F. & Barreneche, Camila & Miró, Laia & Morera, Josep M. & Bartolí, Esther & Inés Fernández, A.
- 543-556 Building the hydrogen economy in China: Drivers, resources and technologies
by Lu, Jun & Zahedi, Ahmad & Yang, Chengshi & Wang, Mingzhou & Peng, Bo
- 557-567 The choice of biological waste treatment method for urban areas in Japan—An environmental perspective
by Takata, Miki & Fukushima, Kazuyo & Kawai, Minako & Nagao, Norio & Niwa, Chiaki & Yoshida, Teruaki & Toda, Tatsuki
2013, Volume 22, Issue C
- 1-22 A review on exergy analysis of drying processes and systems
by Aghbashlo, Mortaza & Mobli, Hossein & Rafiee, Shahin & Madadlou, Ashkan
- 23-32 Energy and greenhouse gas emissions review for Macao
by Li, J.S. & Chen, G.Q.
- 33-45 Direct expansion solar assisted heat pumps: A review of applications and recent research
by Omojaro, Peter & Breitkopf, Cornelia
- 46-72 Advances in diesel–alcohol blends and their effects on the performance and emissions of diesel engines
by Kumar, Satish & Cho, Jae Hyun & Park, Jaedeuk & Moon, Il
- 73-80 Three-phase induction generators for single-phase power generation: An overview
by Ion, Catalin Petrea & Marinescu, Corneliu
- 81-91 Considerable parameters of using PV cells for solar-powered aircrafts
by Fazelpour, Farivar & Vafaeipour, Majid & Rahbari, Omid & Shirmohammadi, Reza
- 92-100 Energy management based on productiveness concept
by Agüero, J. & Rodríguez, F. & Giménez, A.
- 101-107 Promote the development of renewable energy: A review and empirical study of wind power in China
by Li, Hong & Xie, Minghua & Zhang, Tingting
- 108-120 A review on phase change cold storage in air-conditioning system: Materials and applications
by Zhai, X.Q. & Wang, X.L. & Wang, T. & Wang, R.Z.
- 121-132 Overview on the production of paraffin based-biofuels via catalytic hydrodeoxygenation
by Mohammad, Masita & Kandaramath Hari, Thushara & Yaakob, Zahira & Chandra Sharma, Yogesh & Sopian, Kamaruzzaman
- 133-147 Fuel properties, engine performance and emission characteristic of common biodiesels as a renewable and sustainable source of fuel
by Arbab, M.I. & Masjuki, H.H. & Varman, M. & Kalam, M.A. & Imtenan, S. & Sajjad, H.
- 148-167 Quantum dot-sensitized solar cells—perspective and recent developments: A review of Cd chalcogenide quantum dots as sensitizers
by Jun, H.K. & Careem, M.A. & Arof, A.K.
- 168-186 Techno-economic survey of Organic Rankine Cycle (ORC) systems
by Quoilin, Sylvain & Broek, Martijn Van Den & Declaye, Sébastien & Dewallef, Pierre & Lemort, Vincent
- 187-197 Renewable energy and nuclear power towards sustainable development: Characteristics and prospects
by Karakosta, Charikleia & Pappas, Charalampos & Marinakis, Vangelis & Psarras, John
- 198-208 Incentives to promote solar thermal energy in Spain
by Pablo-Romero, M.P. & Sánchez-Braza, A. & Pérez, M.
- 209-222 Examining the bi-directional long run relationship between renewable energy consumption and GDP growth
by Al-mulali, Usama & Fereidouni, Hassan Gholipour & Lee, Janice Ym & Sab, Che Normee Binti Che
- 223-229 Renewable energy policies for sustainable development in Cambodia
by Sarraf, M. & Rismanchi, B. & Saidur, R. & Ping, H.W. & Rahim, N.A.
- 230-245 A review of computational optimisation methods applied to sustainable building design
by Evins, Ralph
- 246-256 A review of the Nigerian biofuel policy and incentives (2007)
by Ohimain, Elijah Ige
- 257-268 Renewable energy resources for distributed power generation in Nigeria: A review of the potential
by Mohammed, Y.S. & Mustafa, M.W. & Bashir, N. & Mokhtar, A.S.
- 269-274 The dynamics of natural gas consumption and GDP in Bangladesh
by Das, Anupam & McFarlane, Adian A. & Chowdhury, Murshed
- 275-288 Determining factors in process of socio-technical adequacy of renewable energy in Andean Communities of Salta, Argentina
by Escalante, K.N. & Belmonte, S. & Gea, M.D.
- 289-297 Integrated energy planning in cities and territories: A review of methods and tools
by Mirakyan, Atom & De Guio, Roland
- 298-305 The operational economics of compressed air energy storage systems under uncertainty
by Yucekaya, Ahmet
- 306-318 Methods for energy analysis of residential buildings in Nordic countries
by Allard, I. & Olofsson, T. & Hassan, O.A.B.
- 319-331 World-wide non-mandatory involvement of electricity utilities in the promotion of energy efficiency and the Portuguese experience
by Sousa, José L. & Martins, António G. & Jorge, Humberto M.
- 332-345 Biomass energy policies and strategies: Harvesting potential in India and Indonesia
by Singh, Rajbeer & Setiawan, Andri D.
- 346-360 Overview properties of biodiesel diesel blends from edible and non-edible feedstock
by Silitonga, A.S. & Masjuki, H.H. & Mahlia, T.M.I. & Ong, H.C. & Chong, W.T. & Boosroh, M.H.
- 361-370 Bio-diesel production and its engine characteristics—An expatiate view
by Subramaniam, D. & Murugesan, A. & Avinash, A. & Kumaravel, A.
- 371-379 Will policies to promote renewable electricity generation be effective? Evidence from panel stationarity and unit root tests for 115 countries
by Lean, Hooi Hooi & Smyth, Russell
- 380-392 Renewable energy certificate mechanism in India: A preliminary assessment
by Gupta, Sandeep Kumar & Purohit, Pallav
- 393-400 Vision 2023: Forecasting Turkey's natural gas demand between 2013 and 2030
by Melikoglu, Mehmet
- 401-409 The role of China's renewable powers against climate change during the 12th Five-Year and until 2020
by Yu, Xiao & Qu, Hang
- 410-418 Recent developments for biodiesel production by ultrasonic assist transesterification using different heterogeneous catalyst: A review
by Ramachandran, K. & Suganya, T. & Nagendra Gandhi, N. & Renganathan, S.
- 419-431 The prospects of energy forestry and agro-residues in the Lithuania's domestic energy supply
by Raslavičius, Laurencas & Kučinskas, Vytautas & Jasinskas, Algirdas
- 432-437 Garden waste biomass for renewable and sustainable energy production in China: Potential, challenges and development
by Shi, Yan & Ge, Ying & Chang, Jie & Shao, Hongbo & Tang, Yuli
- 438-445 Organisational learning, strategic rigidity and technology adoption: Implications for electric utilities and renewable energy firms
by Nisar, Arsalan & Ruiz, Felipe & Palacios, Miguel
- 446-453 Factors influencing the success of BOT power plant projects in China: A review
by Zhao, Zhen-Yu & Zuo, Jian & Zillante, George
- 454-465 A review of photovoltaic systems size optimization techniques
by Khatib, Tamer & Mohamed, Azah & Sopian, K.
- 466-481 Concentrated solar power plants: Review and design methodology
by Zhang, H.L. & Baeyens, J. & Degrève, J. & Cacères, G.
- 482-496 Rural electrification through village grids—Assessing the cost competitiveness of isolated renewable energy technologies in Indonesia
by Blum, Nicola U. & Sryantoro Wakeling, Ratri & Schmidt, Tobias S.
- 497-505 Strategic analysis of diffusion of renewable energy in the Nordic countries
by Aslani, Alireza & Naaranoja, Marja & Wong, Kau-Fui V.
- 506-514 Bidding of price taker power generators in the deregulated Turkish power market
by Yucekaya, Ahmet
- 515-526 Testing, inspecting and monitoring technologies for wind turbine blades: A survey
by Yang, Bin & Sun, Dongbai
- 527-538 A general approach toward building integrated photovoltaic systems and its implementation barriers: A review
by Azadian, Farshad & Radzi, M.A.M.
- 539-549 Numerical modelling of ventilated facades: A review
by De Gracia, Alvaro & Castell, Albert & Navarro, Lidia & Oró, Eduard & Cabeza, Luisa F.
- 550-560 Coal seam gas and associated water: A review paper
by Hamawand, Ihsan & Yusaf, Talal & Hamawand, Sara G.
- 561-570 Iran's achievements in renewable energy during fourth development program in comparison with global trend
by Nejat, Payam & Morsoni, Abdul Kasir & Jomehzadeh, Fatemeh & Behzad, Hamid & Saeed Vesali, Mohamad & Majid, M.Z.Abd.
- 571-579 Current status, barriers and developments in biohydrogen production by microalgae
by Rashid, Naim & Rehman, Muhammad Saif Ur & Memon, Sheeraz & Ur Rahman, Zia & Lee, Kisay & Han, Jong-In
- 580-597 Characteristics of vegetable oils for use as fuel in stationary diesel engines—Towards specifications for a standard in West Africa
by Blin, J. & Brunschwig, C. & Chapuis, A. & Changotade, O. & Sidibe, S.S. & Noumi, E.S. & Girard, P.
- 598-603 The analysis on sun tracking and cooling systems for photovoltaic panels
by Rustemli, Sabir & Dincer, Furkan & Unal, Emin & Karaaslan, Muharrem & Sabah, Cumali
- 604-620 A review on the evolution of ethyl tert-butyl ether (ETBE) and its future prospects
by Yee, Kian Fei & Mohamed, Abdul Rahman & Tan, Soon Huat
- 621-630 Pro-environmental attitudes of users and non-users of fuelwood in a rural area of Greece
by Arabatzis, Garyfallos & Malesios, Chrisovalantis
- 631-639 Process system engineering in biodiesel production: A review
by Nasir, N.F. & Daud, W.R.W. & Kamarudin, S.K. & Yaakob, Z.
- 640-654 A comprehensive multi-criteria model to rank electric energy production technologies
by Stein, Eric W.
- 655-666 Motivations and barriers associated with adopting microgeneration energy technologies in the UK
by Balcombe, Paul & Rigby, Dan & Azapagic, Adisa
- 667-685 A Jatropha biomass as renewable materials for biocomposites and its applications
by Khalil, H.P.S. Abdul & Aprilia, N.A. Sri & Bhat, A.H. & Jawaid, M. & Paridah, M.T. & Rudi, D.
- 686-697 Wind energy in Brazil: From the power sector's expansion crisis model to the favorable environment
by Silva, Neilton Fidelis da & Rosa, Luiz Pinguelli & Freitas, Marcos Aurélio Vasconcelos & Pereira, Marcio Giannini
- 698-733 A comprehensive review of the impact of dust on the use of solar energy: History, investigations, results, literature, and mitigation approaches
by Sarver, Travis & Al-Qaraghuli, Ali & Kazmerski, Lawrence L.
2013, Volume 21, Issue C
- 1-12 A review of room temperature linear reciprocating magnetic refrigerators
by Romero Gómez, J. & Ferreiro Garcia, R. & Carbia Carril, J. & Romero Gómez, M.
- 13-28 Load mismatch of grid-connected photovoltaic systems: Review of the effects and analysis in an urban context
by Orioli, Aldo & Di Gangi, Alessandra
- 29-34 A review of geothermal energy resources in Australia: Current status and prospects
by Bahadori, Alireza & Zendehboudi, Sohrab & Zahedi, Gholamreza
- 35-51 Hydrothermal processing, as an alternative for upgrading agriculture residues and marine biomass according to the biorefinery concept: A review
by Ruiz, Héctor A. & Rodríguez-Jasso, Rosa M. & Fernandes, Bruno D. & Vicente, António A. & Teixeira, José A.
- 52-58 Characterization and mapping of waste from coffee and eucalyptus production in Brazil for thermochemical conversion of energy via gasification
by de Oliveira, Jofran Luiz & da Silva, Jadir Nogueira & Graciosa Pereira, Emanuele & Oliveira Filho, Delly & Rizzo Carvalho, Daniel
- 59-83 Energetic and exergetic aspects of solar air heating (solar collector) systems
by Oztop, Hakan F. & Bayrak, Fatih & Hepbasli, Arif
- 89-101 Life cycle assessment of 50MW wind firms and strategies for impact reduction
by Rashedi, A. & Sridhar, I. & Tseng, K.J.
- 102-109 Biofuel and food security in China and Japan
by Koizumi, Tatsuji
- 110-116 Comparison between different types of renewable diesel
by Bezergianni, Stella & Dimitriadis, Athanasios
- 117-130 Directions in development of hydropower in the world, in Europe and Poland in the period 1995–2011
by Zimny, Jacek & Michalak, Piotr & Bielik, Sebastian & Szczotka, Krzysztof
- 131-141 Assessment of offshore wind energy at Younggwang in Korea
by Lee, Myung Eun & Kim, Gunwoo & Jeong, Shin-Taek & Ko, Dong Hui & Kang, Keum Seok
- 142-152 Current utilization of microturbines as a part of a hybrid system in distributed generation technology
by Ismail, M.S. & Moghavvemi, M. & Mahlia, T.M.I.
- 153-164 System boundary for embodied energy in buildings: A conceptual model for definition
by Dixit, Manish K. & Culp, Charles H. & Fernández-Solís, Jose L.
- 165-189 Pyrolysis liquids and gases as alternative fuels in internal combustion engines – A review
by Hossain, A.K. & Davies, P.A.
- 190-203 Review of hybrid, plug-in hybrid, and electric vehicle market modeling Studies
by Al-Alawi, Baha M. & Bradley, Thomas H.
- 204-214 Sustainable removal of non-condensable gases from geothermal waters
by Khaghani, Anna & Date, Abhijit & Akbarzadeh, Aliakbar
- 215-228 Wind energy potential assessment for the site of Inner Mongolia in China
by Wu, Jie & Wang, Jianzhou & Chi, Dezhong
- 229-236 The emergence of the solar photovoltaic power industry in China
by Zhao, Zhen-yu & Zhang, Shuang-Ying & Hubbard, Bryan & Yao, Xue
- 237-247 Review of storage schemes for wind energy systems
by Hasan, Nor Shahida & Hassan, Mohammad Yusri & Majid, Md Shah & Rahman, Hasimah Abdul
- 248-261 Comparative assessment of global irradiation from a satellite estimate model (CM SAF) and on-ground measurements (SIAR): A Spanish case study
by Antonanzas-Torres, F. & Cañizares, F. & Perpiñán, O.
- 262-271 Forecasting job creation from renewable energy deployment through a value-chain approach
by Llera, E. & Scarpellini, S. & Aranda, A. & Zabalza, I.
- 272-287 A methodological review to estimate techno-economical wind energy production
by Schallenberg-Rodriguez, Julieta
- 288-297 Parabolic trough solar thermal power plant: Potential, and projects development in Algeria
by Boukelia, Taqiy eddine & Mecibah, Mohamed-Salah
- 298-314 Swedish resource potential from residues and energy crops to enhance biogas generation
by Lönnqvist, Tomas & Silveira, Semida & Sanches-Pereira, Alessandro
- 315-323 Energy certificates REC and PAT sustenance to energy model for India
by Kumar, Rajesh & Agarwala, Arun
- 324-330 Measuring carbon dioxide emission performance in Chinese provinces: A parametric approach
by Wang, Q.W. & Zhou, P. & Shen, N. & Wang, S.S.
- 331-346 Low melting point liquid metal as a new class of phase change material: An emerging frontier in energy area
by Ge, Haoshan & Li, Haiyan & Mei, Shengfu & Liu, Jing
- 347-355 A fuzzy analytic hierarchy process (AHP)/data envelopment analysis (DEA) hybrid model for efficiently allocating energy R&D resources: In the case of energy technologies against high oil prices
by Lee, Seong Kon & Mogi, Gento & Hui, K.S.
- 356-364 Energy from sugarcane bagasse in Brazil: An assessment of the productivity and cost of different technological routes
by Dantas, Guilherme A. & Legey, Luiz F.L. & Mazzone, Antonella
- 365-370 Small-compressed air energy storage system integrated with induction generator for metropolises: A case study
by Baqari, F. & Vahidi, B.
- 371-392 Recent progresses in catalytic tar elimination during biomass gasification or pyrolysis—A review
by Shen, Yafei & Yoshikawa, Kunio
- 393-401 Analysis on the development and policy of solar PV power in China
by Zhang, Sufang & He, Yongxiu
- 402-410 Large-scale photovoltaic systems in airports areas: safety concerns
by Wybo, Jean-Luc
- 411-420 Biodiesel production in Brazil and alternative biomass feedstocks
by Bergmann, J.C & Tupinambá, D.D & Costa, O.Y.A & Almeida, J.R.M & Barreto, C.C & Quirino, B.F
- 421-431 Organic solar cells: Their developments and potentials
by Yeh, Naichia & Yeh, Pulin
- 432-443 A low carbon society outlook for Malaysia to 2035
by Gan, Peck Yean & Komiyama, Ryoichi & Li, ZhiDong
- 444-455 How many jobs can the RES-E sectors generate in the Portuguese context?
by Oliveira, C. & Coelho, D. & Pereira da Silva, P. & Antunes, C.H.
- 456-468 Progress and recent trends of wind energy technology
by Islam, M.R. & Mekhilef, S. & Saidur, R.
- 469-477 Rethinking and reshaping the climate policy: Literature review and proposed guidelines
by Wang, Qiang & Chen, Xi
- 478-493 “Socially just” support mechanisms for the promotion of renewable energy sources in Greece
by Zafirakis, D. & Chalvatzis, K. & Kaldellis, J.K.
- 494-505 Research and development on aspects of daylighting fundamentals
by Alrubaih, M.S. & Zain, M.F.M. & Alghoul, M.A. & Ibrahim, N.L.N. & Shameri, M.A. & Elayeb, Omkalthum
- 506-523 Liquid fuels, hydrogen and chemicals from lignin: A critical review
by Azadi, Pooya & Inderwildi, Oliver R. & Farnood, Ramin & King, David A.
- 524-536 Finite-time thermodynamics optimization of absorption refrigeration systems: A review
by Ngouateu Wouagfack, Paiguy Armand & Tchinda, Réné
- 537-547 DSM Power Plant in India
by Gupta, Saurabh & Bhattacharya, Tanushree
- 548-561 Heat transfer enhancement by magnetic nanofluids—A review
by Nkurikiyimfura, Innocent & Wang, Yanmin & Pan, Zhidong
- 562-571 Forest chips for energy in Europe: Current procurement methods and potentials
by Díaz-Yáñez, Olalla & Mola-Yudego, Blas & Anttila, Perttu & Röser, Dominik & Asikainen, Antti
- 572-581 Review of power curve modelling for wind turbines
by Carrillo, C. & Obando Montaño, A.F. & Cidrás, J. & Díaz-Dorado, E.
- 582-589 An overview of renewable energy potential and utilisation inAustralia
by Bahadori, Alireza & Nwaoha, Chikezie & Zendehboudi, Sohrab & Zahedi, Gholamreza
- 590-602 Site selection for tidal turbine installation in the Strait of Malacca
by Sakmani, Ahmad Safwan & Lam, Wei-Haur & Hashim, Roslan & Chong, Heap-Yih
- 603-613 Focus on the development of shale gas in China—Based on SWOT analysis
by Xingang, Zhao & Jiaoli, Kang & Bei, Lan
- 614-622 Thermal and hydrodynamic analysis of microchannel heat sinks: A review
by Mohammed Adham, Ahmed & Mohd-Ghazali, Normah & Ahmad, Robiah
- 623-632 Ignition delay, combustion and emission characteristics of diesel engine fueled with biodiesel
by Shahabuddin, M. & Liaquat, A.M. & Masjuki, H.H. & Kalam, M.A. & Mofijur, M.
- 633-658 Performance and emission characteristics of biodiesel from different origins: A review
by Kumar, Niraj & Varun, & Chauhan, Sant Ram
- 659-673 Modeling phase change materials embedded in building enclosure: A review
by AL-Saadi, Saleh Nasser & Zhai, Zhiqiang (John)
- 674-683 Energy-saving potential of the industrial sector of Taiwan
by Lu, Shyi-Min & Lu, Ching & Tseng, Kuo-Tung & Chen, Falin & Chen, Chen-Liang
- 684-693 Hydropower development in Nepal
by Sharma, Raj Hari & Awal, Ripendra
- 694-702 Potential applications of wastes from energy generation particularly biochar in Malaysia
by Rebitanim, Nur Zalikha & Wan Ab Karim Ghani, Wan Azlina & Rebitanim, Nur Akmal & Amran Mohd Salleh, Mohamad
- 703-711 Investigation of wind characteristics and wind energy potential in Osmaniye, Turkey
by Yaniktepe, B. & Koroglu, T. & Savrun, M.M.
- 712-727 Carbon sequestration and the role of biological carbon mitigation: A review
by Farrelly, Damien J. & Everard, Colm D. & Fagan, Colette C. & McDonnell, Kevin P.
- 728-748 An overview of combined absorption power and cooling cycles
by Ayou, Dereje S. & Bruno, Joan Carles & Saravanan, Rajagopal & Coronas, Alberto
- 756-766 A review of the islanding detection methods in grid-connected PV inverters
by Ku Ahmad, Ku Nurul Edhura & Selvaraj, Jeyraj & Rahim, Nasrudin Abd
- 767-777 Algal biofuel from urban wastewater in India: Scope and challenges
by Ramachandra, T.V. & Durga Madhab, Mahapatra & Shilpi, Samantray & Joshi, N.V.
- 778-788 Solar energy potentials in Iran: A review
by Alamdari, Pouria & Nematollahi, Omid & Alemrajabi, Ali Akbar
- 789-797 Prospects of renewable energy penetration in Uzbekistan—Perception of the Khorezmian people
by Eshchanov, Bahtiyor R. & Grinwis Plaat Stultjes, Mona & Eshchanov, Ruzumboy A. & Salaev, Sanaatbek K.
- 798-821 Empirical models for estimating global solar radiation: A review and case study
by Besharat, Fariba & Dehghan, Ali A. & Faghih, Ahmad R.
2013, Volume 20, Issue C
- 1-7 Operational costs of A 13,000 solar home systems rural electrification programme
by Carrasco, L.M. & Narvarte, L. & Lorenzo, E.
- 8-14 Review of environmental efficiency and its influencing factors in China: 1998–2009
by Song, Malin & Song, Yaqing & An, Qingxian & Yu, Huayin
- 15-25 An overview of agricultural biomass for decentralized rural energy in Ghana
by Mohammed, Y.S. & Mokhtar, A.S. & Bashir, N. & Saidur, R.
- 23-35 Convective heat transfer and friction factor correlations of nanofluid in a tube and with inserts: A review
by Syam Sundar, L. & Singh, Manoj K.
- 36-44 Progress and prospective on the police system of renewable energy in China
by Zeng, Ming & Li, Chen & Zhou, Lisha
- 45-56 A component based bottom-up building stock model for comprehensive environmental impact assessment and target control
by Heeren, Niko & Jakob, Martin & Martius, Gregor & Gross, Nadja & Wallbaum, Holger
- 57-70 Assessment of optimal size of anaerobic co-digestion plants: An application to cattle farms in the province of Bari (Italy)
by Pantaleo, Antonio & Gennaro, Bernardo De & Shah, Nilay
- 71-81 Advances in the integration of solar thermal energy with conventional and non-conventional power plants
by Jamel, M.S. & Abd Rahman, A. & Shamsuddin, A.H.
- 82-102 A review of energy sources and energy management system in electric vehicles
by Tie, Siang Fui & Tan, Chee Wei
- 103-118 Use of parabolic trough solar collectors for solar refrigeration and air-conditioning applications
by Cabrera, F.J. & Fernández-García, A. & Silva, R.M.P. & Pérez-García, M.
- 119-132 Analytical model for solar PV and CSP electricity costs: Present LCOE values and their future evolution
by Hernández-Moro, J. & Martínez-Duart, J.M.
- 133-141 The need of subsidy for the implementation of photovoltaic solar energy as supporting of decentralized electrical power generation in Brazil
by Silveira, Jose Luz & Tuna, Celso Eduardo & Lamas, Wendell de Queiroz
- 142-154 A review of optimized design layouts for solar power tower plants with campo code
by Collado, Francisco J. & Guallar, Jesús
- 155-168 Experimental assessment of the solar energy potential in the gulf of Tunis, Tunisia
by El Ouderni, Ahmed Ridha & Maatallah, Taher & El Alimi, Souheil & Ben Nassrallah, Sassi
- 169-185 New energy bases and sustainable development in China: A review
by Ming, Zeng & Song, Xue & Mingjuan, Ma & Xiaoli, Zhu