Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews
Contact information of Elsevier:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/600126/description#description
To be notified about new items in this series: Free volume/issue alert on ScienceDirect (see also NEP)
Download restrictions: Full text for ScienceDirect subscribers only
For corrections or technical questions regarding this series, please contact (Zhang, Lei)
Series handle: repec:eee:rensus
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Impact factors: Simple (last 10 years), Recursive (10), Discounted (10), Recursive discounted (10), H-Index (10), Aggregate (10)
Access and download statistics
Top item: By citations. By downloads (last 12 months).
2014, Volume 30, Issue C
- 616-640 A review of the technologies, economics and policy instruments for decarbonising energy-intensive manufacturing industries
by Napp, T.A. & Gambhir, A. & Hills, T.P. & Florin, N. & Fennell, P.S
- 641-650 An analysis of wind energy potential and economic evaluation in Zahedan, Iran
by Mostafaeipour, Ali & Jadidi, Mohsen & Mohammadi, Kasra & Sedaghat, Ahmad
- 651-660 Perspectives of carbon nanotubes/polymer nanocomposites for wind blade materials
by Ma, Peng-Cheng & Zhang, Yi
- 661-671 Review of energy models to the development of an efficient industrial energy model
by Olanrewaju, O.A & Jimoh, A.A
- 672-681 Evaluation of infrared techniques for the assessment of biomass and biofuel quality parameters and conversion technology processes: A review
by Chadwick, Dara T. & McDonnell, Kevin P. & Brennan, Liam P. & Fagan, Colette C. & Everard, Colm D.
- 682-700 Optimization methods applied for Wind–PSP operation and scheduling under deregulated market: A review
by Dhillon, Javed & Kumar, Arun & Singal, S.K.
- 701-714 Energy and hydraulic efficiency in conventional water supply systems
by Nogueira Vilanova, Mateus Ricardo & Perrella Balestieri, José Antônio
- 715-723 Transition and transformation: A bibliometric analysis of two scientific networks researching socio-technical change
by Chappin, Emile J.L. & Ligtvoet, Andreas
- 724-733 Energy use efficiency and greenhouse gas emissions of farming systems in north Iran
by Mohammadi, Ali & Rafiee, Shahin & Jafari, Ali & Keyhani, Alireza & Mousavi-Avval, Seyed Hashem & Nonhebel, Sanderine
- 734-742 Advances in surface passivation and emitter optimization techniques of c-Si solar cells
by Rahman, Mohammad Ziaur
- 743-757 Renewable hydrogen economy in Asia – Opportunities and challenges: An overview
by Pudukudy, Manoj & Yaakob, Zahira & Mohammad, Masita & Narayanan, Binitha & Sopian, Kamaruzzaman
- 758-770 High-efficiency thermodynamic power cycles for concentrated solar power systems
by Dunham, Marc T. & Iverson, Brian D.
- 771-789 Geothermal energy potential of southwestern of Saudi Arabia "exploration and possible power generation": A case study at Al Khouba area – Jizan
by Lashin, Aref & Al Arifi, Nassir
- 790-795 Wind energy resource assessment of Izmit in the West Black Sea Coastal Region of Turkey
by Kucukali, Serhat & Dinçkal, Çiğdem
- 796-807 Overview of power inverter topologies and control structures for grid connected photovoltaic systems
by Hassaine, L. & OLias, E. & Quintero, J. & Salas, V.
- 808-820 Energy in the urban water cycle: Actions to reduce the total expenditure of fossil fuels with emphasis on heat reclamation from urban water
by Elías-Maxil, J.A. & van der Hoek, Jan Peter & Hofman, Jan & Rietveld, Luuk
- 821-832 Sizing stand-alone photovoltaic–wind hybrid system: Techno-economic analysis and optimization
by Belmili, Hocine & Haddadi, Mourad & Bacha, Seddik & Almi, Mohamed Fayçal & Bendib, Boualem
- 833-840 Improving the electricity efficiency in South Africa through a benchmark-and-trade system
by Inglesi-Lotz, Roula & Blignaut, James N.
- 841-868 Investigations on pump running in turbine mode: A review of the state-of-the-art
by Jain, Sanjay V. & Patel, Rajesh N.
- 869-876 Thermodynamic and economic analysis of hydrogen production integration in the Brazilian sugar and alcohol industry
by Silveira, Jose Luz & Tuna, Celso Eduardo & Lamas, Wendell de Queiroz & da Silva, Marcio Evaristo & Martinelli, Valdisley Jose
- 877-885 Location optimization of wind power generation–transmission systems under uncertainty using hierarchical fuzzy DEA: A case study
by Azadeh, Ali & Rahimi-Golkhandan, Armin & Moghaddam, Mohsen
- 886-902 Methane emissions in China 2007
by Zhang, Bo & Chen, G.Q.
- 903-911 Satisfying the rural residential demand in Liberia with decentralized renewable energy schemes
by Alfaro, Jose & Miller, Shelie
- 912-922 Trends and challenges of sustainable energy and water research in North Africa: Sahara solar breeder concerns at the intersection of energy/water
by Boudghene Stambouli, A. & Khiat, Z. & Flazi, S. & Tanemoto, H. & Nakajima, M. & Isoda, H. & Yokoyama, F. & Hannachi, S. & Kurokawa, K. & Shimizu, M. & Koinuma, H. & Yassaa, N.
- 923-942 Not Under Our Back Yards? A case study of social acceptance of the Northern Netherlands CCS initiative
by van Os, Herman W.A. & Herber, Rien & Scholtens, Bert
- 943-949 Exploring temporal and spatial evolution of global energy production and consumption
by Wang, Wenwen & Zhang, Ming & Li, Peng
- 950-960 Hydrogen production from catalytic steam reforming of biodiesel byproduct glycerol: Issues and challenges
by Dou, Binlin & Song, Yongchen & Wang, Chao & Chen, Haisheng & Xu, Yujie
- 961-986 Engine combustion, performance and emission characteristics of gas to liquid (GTL) fuels and its blends with diesel and bio-diesel
by Sajjad, H. & Masjuki, H.H. & Varman, M. & Kalam, M.A. & Arbab, M.I. & Imtenan, S. & Rahman, S.M. Ashrafur
- 987-1002 Numerical simulation of geothermal reservoirs for the sustainable design of energy plants: A review
by Franco, Alessandro & Vaccaro, Maurizio
- 1003-1018 A comprehensive model for the German electricity and heat sector in a future energy system with a dominant contribution from renewable energy technologies—Part I: Methodology
by Henning, Hans-Martin & Palzer, Andreas
- 1019-1034 A comprehensive model for the German electricity and heat sector in a future energy system with a dominant contribution from renewable energy technologies – Part II: Results
by Palzer, Andreas & Henning, Hans-Martin
- 1035-1046 Microalgal biofuels: Flexible bioenergies for sustainable development
by Zhu, L.D. & Hiltunen, E. & Antila, E. & Zhong, J.J. & Yuan, Z.H. & Wang, Z.M.
2014, Volume 29, Issue C
- 1-10 Market based transmission expansion and reactive power planning with consideration of wind and load uncertainties
by Hemmati, Reza & Hooshmand, Rahmat-Allah & Khodabakhshian, Amin
- 11-21 Methane emissions of energy activities in China 1980–2007
by Zhang, Bo & Chen, G.Q. & Li, J.S. & Tao, L.
- 22-30 Implementing a biofuel economy in the EU: Lessons from the SUSTOIL project and future perspectives for next generation biofuels
by De Lucia, Caterina & Bartlett, Mark
- 31-36 On energy consumption and GDP studies; A meta-analysis of the last two decades
by Menegaki, Angeliki N.
- 37-51 Status and development of hybrid energy systems from hybrid ground source heat pump in China and other countries
by Qi, Zishu & Gao, Qing & Liu, Yan & Yan, Y.Y. & Spitler, Jeffrey D.
- 52-62 Fog-water collection for community use
by Fessehaye, Mussie & Abdul-Wahab, Sabah A. & Savage, Michael J. & Kohler, Thomas & Gherezghiher, Tseggai & Hurni, Hans
- 63-71 Global estimates of energy-growth nexus: Application of seemingly unrelated regressions
by Khan, Muhammad Azhar & Khan, Muhammad Zahir & Zaman, Khalid & Arif, Mariam
- 72-84 Renewable energy potentials in Nigeria: Meeting rural energy needs
by Shaaban, Mohamed & Petinrin, J.O.
- 85-95 Agro-energy districts contributing to environmental and social sustainability in rural areas: Evaluation of a local public–private partnership scheme in Greece
by Manos, Basil & Partalidou, Maria & Fantozzi, Francesco & Arampatzis, Stratos & Papadopoulou, Olympia
- 96-107 Thermoeconomic and ecological analysis applied to heating industrial process in chemical reactors
by de Souza, Sergio Alencar & Lamas, Wendell de Queiroz
- 108-119 Extension of energy crops on surplus agricultural lands: A potentially viable option in developing countries while fossil fuel reserves are diminishing
by Rahman, Md. Mizanur & B. Mostafiz, Suraiya & Paatero, Jukka V. & Lahdelma, Risto
- 120-134 Conversion of slaughterhouse and poultry farm animal fats and wastes to biodiesel: Parametric sensitivity and fuel quality assessment
by Chakraborty, Rajat & Gupta, Abhishek.K. & Chowdhury, Ratul
- 135-150 Hybrid electric vehicles and their challenges: A review
by Hannan, M.A. & Azidin, F.A. & Mohamed, A.
- 151-157 Sizing and simulation of a photovoltaic-wind energy system using batteries, applied for a small rural property located in the south of Brazil
by Nogueira, Carlos Eduardo Camargo & Vidotto, Magno Luiz & Niedzialkoski, Rosana Krauss & de Souza, Samuel Nelson Melegari & Chaves, Luiz Inácio & Edwiges, Thiago & Santos, Darlisson Bentes dos & Werncke, Ivan
- 158-172 A survey on energy storage resources configurations in order to propose an optimum configuration for smoothing fluctuations of future large wind power plants
by Jannati, M. & Hosseinian, S.H. & Vahidi, B. & Li, Guo-Jie
- 173-183 The research on energy in spain: A scientometric approach
by Montoya, Francisco G. & Montoya, Maria G. & Gómez, Julio & Manzano-Agugliaro, Francisco & Alameda-Hernández, Enrique
- 184-200 Loss minimization techniques used in distribution network: bibliographical survey
by Kalambe, Shilpa & Agnihotri, Ganga
- 201-215 Barriers of commercial power generation using biomass gasification gas: A review
by Asadullah, Mohammad
- 216-245 Towards a sustainable approach for development of biodiesel from plant and microalgae
by Singh, Bhaskar & Guldhe, Abhishek & Rawat, Ismail & Bux, Faizal
- 246-253 Meta-analysis of high penetration renewable energy scenarios
by Cochran, Jaquelin & Mai, Trieu & Bazilian, Morgan
- 254-262 Carbon emission reduction potential of rural energy in China
by Li, Canbing & He, Lina & Cao, Yijia & Xiao, Guoxuan & Zhang, Wei & Liu, Xiaohai & Yu, Zhicheng & Tan, Yi & Zhou, Jinju
- 263-275 Improvement of floor impact sound on modular housing for sustainable building
by Lee, Won-hak & Kim, Kyoung-woo & Lim, Seock-ho
- 276-285 Review on Clean Development Mechanism (CDM) implementation in Malaysia
by Lim, Xin-Le & Lam, Wei-Haur
- 286-300 An economic and environmental assessment for selecting the optimum new renewable energy system for educational facility
by Hong, Taehoon & Koo, Choongwan & Kwak, Taehyun & Park, Hyo Seon
- 301-315 Review on the heat dissipation performance of battery pack with different structures and operation conditions
by Xu, X.M. & He, R.
- 316-324 Comparison of energy consumption and GHG emissions of open field and greenhouse strawberry production
by Khoshnevisan, Benyamin & Shariati, Hanifreza Motamed & Rafiee, Shahin & Mousazadeh, Hossein
- 325-335 Redox flow batteries for the storage of renewable energy: A review
by Alotto, Piergiorgio & Guarnieri, Massimo & Moro, Federico
- 336-344 Global estimates of energy consumption and greenhouse gas emissions
by Azhar Khan, Muhammad & Zahir Khan, Muhammad & Zaman, Khalid & Naz, Lubna
- 345-354 New approaches in harnessing wave energy: With special attention to small islands
by Fadaeenejad, M. & Shamsipour, R. & Rokni, S.D. & Gomes, C.
- 355-368 Methanol steam reforming for hydrogen generation via conventional and membrane reactors: A review
by Iulianelli, A. & Ribeirinha, P. & Mendes, A. & Basile, A.
- 369-382 Greenhouse gas emissions of forest bioenergy supply and utilization in Finland
by Jäppinen, Eero & Korpinen, Olli-Jussi & Laitila, Juha & Ranta, Tapio
- 383-393 Review of concepts for a demand-driven biogas supply for flexible power generation
by Hahn, Henning & Krautkremer, Bernd & Hartmann, Kilian & Wachendorf, Michael
- 394-416 Life cycle assessment (LCA) and life cycle energy analysis (LCEA) of buildings and the building sector: A review
by Cabeza, Luisa F. & Rincón, Lídia & Vilariño, Virginia & Pérez, Gabriel & Castell, Albert
- 417-434 An Integrated Criteria Weighting Framework for the sustainable performance assessment and design of building envelope
by Iwaro, Joseph & Mwasha, Abrahams & Williams, Rupert G. & Zico, Ricardo
- 435-448 Economic evaluation of short rotation coppice systems for energy from biomass—A review
by Hauk, Sebastian & Knoke, Thomas & Wittkopf, Stefan
- 449-462 What is the most adequate method to assess thermal comfort in hybrid commercial buildings located in hot-humid summer climate?
by Rupp, Ricardo Forgiarini & Ghisi, Enedir
- 463-472 The HIGH-COMBI project: High solar fraction heating and cooling systems with combination of innovative components and methods
by Drosou, Vassiliki N. & Tsekouras, Panagiotis D. & Oikonomou, Th.I. & Kosmopoulos, Panos I. & Karytsas, Constantine S.
- 473-481 Renewable energy potential on marginal lands in the United States
by Milbrandt, Anelia R. & Heimiller, Donna M. & Perry, Andrew D. & Field, Christopher B.
- 482-498 Fatty acids as phase change materials: A review
by Yuan, Yanping & Zhang, Nan & Tao, Wenquan & Cao, Xiaoling & He, Yaling
- 499-507 Carbon footprint estimation of Chinese economic sectors based on a three-tier model
by Yang, Jin & Chen, Bin
- 508-516 A critical review of China's rapidly developing renewable energy and energy efficiency policies
by Lo, Kevin
- 517-527 Bio-diesel—A global scenario
by Avinash, A. & Subramaniam, D. & Murugesan, A.
- 528-534 Social capital and CO2 emission—output relations: A panel analysis
by Ibrahim, Mansor H. & Law, Siong Hook
- 535-545 Grid-connected photovoltaic system in Malaysia: A review on voltage issues
by Wong, Jianhui & Lim, Yun Seng & Tang, Jun Huat & Morris, Ezra
- 546-564 Review on latest developments in biodiesel production using carbon-based catalysts
by Konwar, Lakhya Jyoti & Boro, Jutika & Deka, Dhanapati
- 565-572 Development of a thermoeconomic methodology for optimizing biodiesel production. Part II: Manufacture exergetic cost and biodiesel production cost incorporating carbon credits, a Brazilian case study
by Coronado, Christian Rodriguez & Tuna, Celso Eduardo & Zanzi, Rolando & Vane, Lucas F. & Silveira, José Luz
- 573-588 The intensification technologies to water electrolysis for hydrogen production – A review
by Wang, Mingyong & Wang, Zhi & Gong, Xuzhong & Guo, Zhancheng
- 589-603 The generation of residual biomass during the production of bio-ethanol from sugarcane, its characterization and its use in energy production
by Antonio Bizzo, Waldir & Lenço, Paulo César & Carvalho, Danilo José & Veiga, João Paulo Soto
- 604-613 Review of utilization of extended surfaces in heat transfer problems
by Nagarani, N. & Mayilsamy, K. & Murugesan, A. & Kumar, G. Sathesh
- 614-624 Overall review of wind power development in Inner Mongolia: Status quo, barriers and solutions
by Zeng, Bo & Zeng, Ming & Xue, Song & Cheng, Min & Wang, Yuejin & Feng, Junjie
- 625-633 Status of micro-hydrokinetic river technology in rural applications: A review of literature
by Vermaak, Herman Jacobus & Kusakana, Kanzumba & Koko, Sandile Philip
- 634-640 Estimating tourism-induced energy consumption and CO2 emissions: The case of Cyprus
by Katircioglu, Salih Turan & Feridun, Mete & Kilinc, Ceyhun
- 641-655 Transport energy consumption and saving in China
by Wang, Y.F. & Li, K.P. & Xu, X.M. & Zhang, Y.R.
- 656-682 Solar thermal reforming of methane feedstocks for hydrogen and syngas production—A review
by Agrafiotis, Christos & von Storch, Henrik & Roeb, Martin & Sattler, Christian
- 683-692 Methods for predicting seabed scour around marine current turbine
by Chen, Long & Lam, Wei-Haur
- 693-700 Prospects of renewables penetration in the energy mix of Pakistan
by Farooqui, Suhail Zaki
- 701-718 Policies and demonstrations of micro-grids in China: A review
by Zeng, Zheng & Zhao, Rongxiang & Yang, Huan & Tang, Shengqing
- 719-733 Sustainable economy development and transition of fuel and energy in Lithuania after integration into the European Union
by Gaigalis, Vygandas & Skema, Romualdas
- 734-743 A review of forced convection heat transfer enhancement and hydrodynamic characteristics of a nanofluid
by Hussein, Adnan M. & Sharma, K.V. & Bakar, R.A. & Kadirgama, K.
- 744-753 Energy and carbon emission review for Macao's gaming industry
by Li, J.S. & Alsaed, A. & Hayat, T. & Chen, G.Q.
- 754-765 Review of supporting scheme for island powersystem storage
by Rious, Vincent & Perez, Yannick
- 766-779 Environmental impacts of utility-scale solar energy
by Hernandez, R.R. & Easter, S.B. & Murphy-Mariscal, M.L. & Maestre, F.T. & Tavassoli, M. & Allen, E.B. & Barrows, C.W. & Belnap, J. & Ochoa-Hueso, R. & Ravi, S. & Allen, M.F.
- 780-792 Off-shore wind farm development: Present status and challenges
by Perveen, Rehana & Kishor, Nand & Mohanty, Soumya R.
- 793-803 Development of temperature and humidity independent control (THIC) air-conditioning systems in China—A review
by Zhang, Tao & Liu, Xiaohua & Jiang, Yi
- 804-827 Artificial neural networks for controlling wind–PV power systems: A review
by Karabacak, Kerim & Cetin, Numan
- 828-834 The present and future of smart power grid in developing countries
by Fadaeenejad, M. & Saberian, A.M. & Fadaee, Mohd. & Radzi, M.A.M. & Hizam, H. & AbKadir, M.Z.A.
- 835-846 Review of high-temperature central receiver designs for concentrating solar power
by Ho, Clifford K. & Iverson, Brian D.
- 847-853 Recent developments and prospects for algae-based fuels in the US
by Ziolkowska, Jadwiga R. & Simon, Leo
- 854-864 A review on methods of flue gas cleaning from combustion of biomass
by Singh, Renu & Shukla, Ashish
- 865-882 Comparison of the performance of compressed-air and hydrogen energy storage systems: Karpathos island case study
by Karellas, S. & Tzouganatos, N.
- 883-890 A “Moore's Law”-like approach to roadmapping photovoltaic technologies
by Hutchby, James A.
- 891-904 Electricity market opening impact on investments in electricity sector
by Streimikiene, Dalia & Siksnelyte, Indre
- 905-910 Solar greenhouse drying: A review
by Prakash, Om & Kumar, Anil
- 911-923 Mixed integer programming of multi-objective security-constrained hydro/thermal unit commitment
by Reza Norouzi, Mohammad & Ahmadi, Abdollah & Esmaeel Nezhad, Ali & Ghaedi, Amir
- 924-940 Electric propulsion system for electric vehicular technology: A review
by Kumar, Lalit & Jain, Shailendra
- 941-951 A review of demand-side management policy in the UK
by Warren, Peter
- 952-960 A review on sustainable power generation in Malaysia to 2030: Historical perspective, current assessment, and future strategies
by Khor, Cheng Seong & Lalchand, G.
2013, Volume 28, Issue C
- 1-10 Water retention and drainage on air side of heat exchangers—A review
by Qi, Zhaogang
- 11-17 GIS-based solar farms site selection using analytic hierarchy process (AHP) in Karapinar region, Konya/Turkey
by Uyan, Mevlut
- 18-28 Review of the energy supply status for sustainable development in the Organization of Islamic Conference
by Gabbasa, Mohamed & Sopian, Kamaruzzaman & Yaakob, Zahira & Faraji Zonooz, M.Reza & Fudholi, Ahmad & Asim, Nilofar
- 29-43 Review on fundamental aspect of application of drying process to wastewater sludge
by Bennamoun, Lyes & Arlabosse, Patricia & Léonard, Angélique
- 44-52 Multi-horizon solar radiation forecasting for Mediterranean locations using time series models
by Voyant, Cyril & Paoli, Christophe & Muselli, Marc & Nivet, Marie-Laure
- 53-70 Convergence of European wheat yields
by Powell, J.P. & Rutten, M.
- 71-81 An overview on global warming in Southeast Asia: CO2 emission status, efforts done, and barriers
by Lee, Zhi Hua & Sethupathi, Sumathi & Lee, Keat Teong & Bhatia, Subhash & Mohamed, Abdul Rahman
- 82-91 Mapping biofuel field: A bibliometric evaluation of research output
by Yaoyang, Xu & Boeing, Wiebke J.
- 92-106 The effect of renewable energy application on Taiwan buildings: What are the challenges and strategies for solar energy exploitation?
by Liu, Shih-Yuan & Perng, Yeng-Horng & Ho, Yu-Feng
- 107-116 The design and environmental evaluation of earth-to-air heat exchangers (EAHE). A literature review
by Peretti, Clara & Zarrella, Angelo & De Carli, Michele & Zecchin, Roberto
- 117-129 Energy trends in Palestinian territories of West Bank and Gaza Strip: Possibilities for reducing the reliance on external energy sources
by Ismail, M.S. & Moghavvemi, M. & Mahlia, T.M.I.
- 130-165 A guideline for assessing of critical parameters on Earth architecture and Earth buildings as a sustainable architecture in various countries
by Niroumand, Hamed & Zain, M.F.M & Jamil, Maslina
- 166-173 Hydrogen production by biogas steam reforming: A technical, economic and ecological analysis
by Braga, Lúcia Bollini & Silveira, Jose Luz & da Silva, Marcio Evaristo & Tuna, Celso Eduardo & Machin, Einara Blanco & Pedroso, Daniel Travieso
- 174-190 Review on physical and performance parameters of heat recovery systems for building applications
by Mardiana, A. & Riffat, S.B.
- 191-195 Adaptive neuro-fuzzy approach for wind turbine power coefficient estimation
by Petković, Dalibor & Ćojbašič, Žarko & Nikolić, Vlastimir
- 196-203 Development of hydro potential in Republic Srpska
by Ostojic, Gordana & Stankovski, Stevan & Ratkovic, Zeljko & Miladinovic, Ljubomir & Maksimovic, Rado
- 204-214 A time series-based approach for renewable energy modeling
by Hocaoglu, Fatih Onur & Karanfil, Fatih
- 215-223 Sustainability assessment of electricity production using a logic models approach
by Ribeiro, Fernando & Ferreira, Paula & Araújo, Madalena
- 224-231 Indoor air quality investigation from screen printing industry
by Kiurski, Jelena S. & Marić, Branislav B. & Aksentijević, Snežana M. & Oros, Ivana B. & Kecić, Vesna S. & Kovacˇević, Ilija M.
- 232-245 Investigating performance improvement of solar collectors by using nanofluids
by Javadi, F.S. & Saidur, R. & Kamalisarvestani, M.
- 246-264 Improvement techniques of solar still efficiency: A review
by Sivakumar, V. & Ganapathy Sundaram, E.
- 265-289 Review of the advances in open-cycle absorption air-conditioning systems
by Enteria, Napoleon & Yoshino, Hiroshi & Mochida, Akashi
- 290-316 Analysis of socio-economic impacts of sustainable sugarcane–ethanol production by means of inter-regional Input–Output analysis: Demonstrated for Northeast Brazil
by Herreras Martínez, Sara & van Eijck, Janske & Pereira da Cunha, Marcelo & Guilhoto, Joaquim J.M. & Walter, Arnaldo & Faaij, Andre
- 317-330 A review on the microwave-assisted pyrolysis technique
by Motasemi, F. & Afzal, Muhammad T.
- 331-339 A review on potential applications of carbon nanotubes in marine current turbines
by Ng, Kai-Wern & Lam, Wei-Haur & Pichiah, Saravanan
- 340-375 Solar energy in the United Arab Emirates: A review
by Mokri, Alaeddine & Aal Ali, Mona & Emziane, Mahieddine
- 376-384 Decision making under uncertainty in energy systems: State of the art
by Soroudi, Alireza & Amraee, Turaj
- 385-391 Electric energy micro-production in a rural property using biogas as primary source
by Souza, Samuel Nelson M. de & Werncke, Ivan & Marques, Cleber Aimoni & Bariccatti, Reinaldo A. & Santos, Reginaldo F. & Nogueira, Carlos Eduardo C. & Bassegio, Doglas
- 392-399 Residential natural gas price affordability analysis–A case study of Beijing
by He, Y.X. & Xia, T. & Liu, Y.Y. & Zhou, L.F. & Zhou, B.
- 400-409 The scenario of greenhouse gases reduction in Malaysia
by Hosseini, Seyed Ehsan & Wahid, Mazlan Abdul & Aghili, Nasim
- 410-424 A comprehensive review of bio-diesel as alternative fuel for compression ignition engines
by Sadeghinezhad, E. & Kazi, S.N. & Badarudin, A. & Oon, C.S. & Zubir, M.N.M. & Mehrali, Mohammad
- 425-440 Researches and trends in membrane-based liquid desiccant air dehumidification
by Huang, Si-Min & Zhang, Li-Zhi
- 441-455 Effect of biodiesel from various feedstocks on combustion characteristics, engine durability and materials compatibility: A review
by Mofijur, M. & Masjuki, H.H. & Kalam, M.A. & Atabani, A.E. & Shahabuddin, M. & Palash, S.M. & Hazrat, M.A.
- 456-462 Techno-economic analysis of stand-alone hybrid photovoltaic–diesel–battery systems for rural electrification in eastern part of Iran—A step toward sustainable rural development
by Ghasemi, Abolfazl & Asrari, Arash & Zarif, Mahdi & Abdelwahed, Sherif
- 463-473 Folding tidal turbine as an innovative concept toward the new era of turbines
by Lam, Wei-Haur & Bhatia, Aalisha
- 474-482 Valuing Chinese feed-in tariffs program for solar power generation: A real options analysis
by Lin, Boqiang & Wesseh, Presley K.
- 483-493 A review of islanding detection techniques for renewable distributed generation systems
by Khamis, Aziah & Shareef, Hussain & Bizkevelci, Erdal & Khatib, Tamer
- 494-499 Renewable energy consumption–economic growth nexus in Turkey
by Ocal, Oguz & Aslan, Alper
- 500-509 Sustainable energy planning: Leapfrogging the energy poverty gap in Africa
by Szabó, S. & Bódis, K. & Huld, T. & Moner-Girona, M.
- 510-524 Micro combined heat and power (MCHP) technologies and applications
by Maghanki, Maryam Mohammadi & Ghobadian, Barat & Najafi, Gholamhassan & Galogah, Reza Janzadeh
- 525-530 Regional carbon emission performance in China according to a stochastic frontier model
by Dong, Feng & Li, Xiaohui & Long, Ruyin & Liu, Xiaoyan
- 531-540 Economic analysis of investment in the rooftop photovoltaic systems: A long-term research in the two main markets
by Spertino, Filippo & Di Leo, Paolo & Cocina, Valeria
- 541-550 Flow chart of methanol in China
by Su, Li-Wang & Li, Xiang-Rong & Sun, Zuo-Yu
- 551-554 Are fluctuations in electricity consumption per capita transitory? Evidence from developed and developing economies
by Shahbaz, Muhammad & Kumar Tiwari, Aviral & Ozturk, Ilhan & Farooq, Abdul
- 555-565 Life cycle assessment (LCA) of electricity generation technologies: Overview, comparability and limitations
by Turconi, Roberto & Boldrin, Alessio & Astrup, Thomas
- 566-574 Determinants of energy consumption function in SAARC countries: Balancing the odds
by Rabab Mudakkar, Syeda & Zaman, Khalid & Shakir, Huma & Arif, Mariam & Naseem, Imran & Naz, Lubna
- 575-587 Ion exchange membranes as separators in microbial fuel cells for bioenergy conversion: A comprehensive review
by Leong, Jun Xing & Daud, Wan Ramli Wan & Ghasemi, Mostafa & Liew, Kien Ben & Ismail, Manal
- 588-596 Methods to determine the dc parameters of solar cells: A critical review
by Cotfas, D.T. & Cotfas, P.A. & Kaplanis, S.
- 597-615 An analytical literature review of stand-alone wind energy conversion systems from generator viewpoint
by Alnasir, Zuher & Kazerani, Mehrdad
- 616-624 Integrated optimal design and sensitivity analysis of a stand alone wind turbine system with storage for rural electrification
by Belouda, M. & Jaafar, A. & Sareni, B. & Roboam, X. & Belhadj, J.
- 625-634 Analysis on renewable energy systems
by Jebaselvi, G.D. Anbarasi & Paramasivam, S.
- 635-642 On the effectiveness of time and date-based sun positioning solar collector in tropical climate: A case study in Northern Peninsular Malaysia
by Ahmad, Salsabila & Shafie, Suhaidi & Ab Kadir, Mohd Zainal Abidin & Ahmad, Noor Syafawati
- 643-653 On the management of wind power intermittency
by Rahimi, Ehsan & Rabiee, Abdorreza & Aghaei, Jamshid & Muttaqi, Kashem M. & Esmaeel Nezhad, Ali
- 654-663 Spectral beam splitting for efficient conversion of solar energy—A review
by Mojiri, Ahmad & Taylor, Robert & Thomsen, Elizabeth & Rosengarten, Gary
- 664-676 Fuel injection strategies for performance improvement and emissions reduction in compression ignition engines—A review
by Mohan, Balaji & Yang, Wenming & Chou, Siaw kiang
- 677-690 A review on the thermodynamic optimisation and modelling of the solar thermal Brayton cycle
by Le Roux, W.G. & Bello-Ochende, T. & Meyer, J.P.
- 691-701 Economic analysis of PV systems on buildings in Sicilian farms
by Tudisca, Salvatore & Di Trapani, Anna Maria & Sgroi, Filippo & Testa, Riccardo & Squatrito, Riccardo
- 702-714 Potential of biogas production in Iran
by Maghanaki, M. Mohammadi & Ghobadian, B. & Najafi, G. & Galogah, R. Janzadeh
- 715-725 Environmental sustainability of bioethanol production from wheat straw in the UK
by Wang, Lei & Littlewood, Jade & Murphy, Richard J.
- 726-737 Scenario-based security-constrained hydrothermal coordination with volatile wind power generation
by Karami, M. & Shayanfar, H.A. & Aghaei, J. & Ahmadi, A.
- 738-748 A review of prefabricated biogas digesters in China
by Cheng, Shikun & Li, Zifu & Mang, Heinz-Peter & Huba, Elisabeth-Maria
- 749-756 Decomposing global solar radiation into its direct and diffuse components
by Boland, John & Huang, Jing & Ridley, Barbara
- 757-766 Economic viability of biogas and green self-employment opportunities
by Chakrabarty, Sayan & Boksh, F.I.M. Muktadir & Chakraborty, Arpita
- 767-776 Structural change and carbon emission of rural household energy consumption in Huantai, northern China
by Liang, Long & Wu, Wenliang & Lal, Rattan & Guo, Yanbin
- 777-787 Estimation of greenhouse gas emissions from road traffic: A case study in Korea
by Seo, Youngguk & Kim, Seong-Min
- 788-803 By-products of palm oil mill effluent treatment plant – A step towards sustainability
by Gobi, K. & Vadivelu, V.M.
- 804-811 Investigating waste reduction potential in the upstream processes of offshore prefabrication construction
by Lu, Weisheng & Yuan, Hongping
- 812-823 Real-time analysis of low-concentration photovoltaic systems: A review towards development of sustainable energy technology
by Yadav, Pankaj & Tripathi, Brijesh & Rathod, Siddharth & Kumar, Manoj
- 824-835 Global solar electric potential: A review of their technical and sustainable limits
by de Castro, Carlos & Mediavilla, Margarita & Miguel, Luis Javier & Frechoso, Fernando
- 836-847 Liquid absorption and solid adsorption system for household, industrial and automobile applications: A review
by Pang, S.C. & Masjuki, H.H. & Kalam, M.A. & Hazrat, M.A.
- 848-880 Characteristics of heat transfer and fluid flow in microtube and microchannel using conventional fluids and nanofluids: A review
by Salman, B.H. & Mohammed, H.A. & Munisamy, K.M. & Kherbeet, A. Sh.
- 881-889 Factors determinant of biogas adoption in Bangladesh
by Kabir, Humayun & Yegbemey, Rosaine N. & Bauer, Siegfried
- 890-899 Off-grid solar lighting systems: A way align India's sustainable and inclusive development goals
by Choragudi, Sravanthi
- 900-916 An overview of biofuels from energy crops: Current status and future prospects
by Koçar, Günnur & Civaş, Nilgün
- 917-929 Design aspects and probabilistic approach for generation reliability evaluation of MWW based micro-hydro power plant
by Saket, R.K.
2013, Volume 27, Issue C
- 1-10 Status of solar wind renewable energy in India
by Khare, Vikas & Nema, Savita & Baredar, Prashant
- 11-19 A review of thermochemical conversion of microalgae
by Marcilla, A. & Catalá, L. & García-Quesada, J.C. & Valdés, F.J. & Hernández, M.R.
- 20-29 A comparative study of optimal hybrid methods for wind power prediction in wind farm of Alberta, Canada
by Bigdeli, Nooshin & Afshar, Karim & Gazafroudi, Amin Shokri & Ramandi, Mostafa Yousefi
- 30-42 Second generation biofuels and bioinvasions: An evaluation of invasive risks and policy responses in the United States and Canada
by Smith, A.L. & Klenk, N. & Wood, S. & Hewitt, N. & Henriques, I. & Yan, N. & Bazely, D.R.
- 43-54 Developing sustainable building assessment scheme for Saudi Arabia: Delphi consultation approach
by Alyami, Saleh. H. & Rezgui, Yacine & Kwan, Alan
- 55-64 Measures for increasing demand of solar energy
by Klevas, Valentinas & Murauskaite, Lina & Kleviene, Audrone & Perednis, Eugenijus
- 65-76 Review of solar irradiance forecasting methods and a proposition for small-scale insular grids
by Diagne, Maimouna & David, Mathieu & Lauret, Philippe & Boland, John & Schmutz, Nicolas
- 77-93 Lignocellulosic biomass to bioethanol, a comprehensive review with a focus on pretreatment
by Haghighi Mood, Sohrab & Hossein Golfeshan, Amir & Tabatabaei, Meisam & Salehi Jouzani, Gholamreza & Najafi, Gholam Hassan & Gholami, Mehdi & Ardjmand, Mehdi
- 94-103 Review of HVAC scheduling techniques for buildings towards energy-efficient and cost-effective operations
by Fadzli Haniff, Mohamad & Selamat, Hazlina & Yusof, Rubiyah & Buyamin, Salinda & Sham Ismail, Fatimah
- 104-117 Materials and methods for encapsulation of OPV: A review
by Ahmad, Jakaria & Bazaka, Kateryna & Anderson, Liam J. & White, Ronald D. & Jacob, Mohan V.
- 118-127 Glycerol production and its applications as a raw material: A review
by Tan, H.W. & Abdul Aziz, A.R. & Aroua, M.K.
- 128-148 Progress in energy from microalgae: A review
by Bahadar, Ali & Bilal Khan, M.
- 149-162 Investigation on the development potential of rooftop PV system in Hong Kong and its environmental benefits
by Peng, Jinqing & Lu, Lin
- 163-174 Analysis of barriers to implement solar power installations in India using interpretive structural modeling technique
by Ansari, Md. Fahim & Kharb, Ravinder Kumar & Luthra, Sunil & Shimmi, S.L. & Chatterji, S.
- 175-190 Solar radiation manipulations and their role in greenhouse claddings: Fluorescent solar concentrators, photoselective and other materials
by Lamnatou, Chr. & Chemisana, D.
- 191-197 Artificial Intelligent Meter development based on Advanced Metering Infrastructure technology
by Aziz, A.F.A. & Khalid, S.N. & Mustafa, M.W. & Shareef, H. & Aliyu, G.