Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews
Contact information of Elsevier:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/600126/description#description
To be notified about new items in this series: Free volume/issue alert on ScienceDirect (see also NEP)
Download restrictions: Full text for ScienceDirect subscribers only
For corrections or technical questions regarding this series, please contact (Wendy Shamier)
Series handle: repec:eee:rensus
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Impact factors: Simple, Recursive, Discounted, Recursive discounted, H-Index, Aggregate
Access and download statistics
Top item: By citations. By downloads (last 12 months).
2013, Volume 21, Issue C
- 365-370 Small-compressed air energy storage system integrated with induction generator for metropolises: A case study
by Baqari, F. & Vahidi, B.
- 371-392 Recent progresses in catalytic tar elimination during biomass gasification or pyrolysis—A review
by Shen, Yafei & Yoshikawa, Kunio
- 393-401 Analysis on the development and policy of solar PV power in China
by Zhang, Sufang & He, Yongxiu
- 402-410 Large-scale photovoltaic systems in airports areas: safety concerns
by Wybo, Jean-Luc
- 411-420 Biodiesel production in Brazil and alternative biomass feedstocks
by Bergmann, J.C & Tupinambá, D.D & Costa, O.Y.A & Almeida, J.R.M & Barreto, C.C & Quirino, B.F
- 421-431 Organic solar cells: Their developments and potentials
by Yeh, Naichia & Yeh, Pulin
- 432-443 A low carbon society outlook for Malaysia to 2035
by Gan, Peck Yean & Komiyama, Ryoichi & Li, ZhiDong
- 444-455 How many jobs can the RES-E sectors generate in the Portuguese context?
by Oliveira, C. & Coelho, D. & Pereira da Silva, P. & Antunes, C.H.
- 456-468 Progress and recent trends of wind energy technology
by Islam, M.R. & Mekhilef, S. & Saidur, R.
- 469-477 Rethinking and reshaping the climate policy: Literature review and proposed guidelines
by Wang, Qiang & Chen, Xi
- 478-493 “Socially just” support mechanisms for the promotion of renewable energy sources in Greece
by Zafirakis, D. & Chalvatzis, K. & Kaldellis, J.K.
- 494-505 Research and development on aspects of daylighting fundamentals
by Alrubaih, M.S. & Zain, M.F.M. & Alghoul, M.A. & Ibrahim, N.L.N. & Shameri, M.A. & Elayeb, Omkalthum
- 506-523 Liquid fuels, hydrogen and chemicals from lignin: A critical review
by Azadi, Pooya & Inderwildi, Oliver R. & Farnood, Ramin & King, David A.
- 524-536 Finite-time thermodynamics optimization of absorption refrigeration systems: A review
by Ngouateu Wouagfack, Paiguy Armand & Tchinda, Réné
- 537-547 DSM Power Plant in India
by Gupta, Saurabh & Bhattacharya, Tanushree
- 548-561 Heat transfer enhancement by magnetic nanofluids—A review
by Nkurikiyimfura, Innocent & Wang, Yanmin & Pan, Zhidong
- 562-571 Forest chips for energy in Europe: Current procurement methods and potentials
by Díaz-Yáñez, Olalla & Mola-Yudego, Blas & Anttila, Perttu & Röser, Dominik & Asikainen, Antti
- 572-581 Review of power curve modelling for wind turbines
by Carrillo, C. & Obando Montaño, A.F. & Cidrás, J. & Díaz-Dorado, E.
- 582-589 An overview of renewable energy potential and utilisation inAustralia
by Bahadori, Alireza & Nwaoha, Chikezie & Zendehboudi, Sohrab & Zahedi, Gholamreza
- 590-602 Site selection for tidal turbine installation in the Strait of Malacca
by Sakmani, Ahmad Safwan & Lam, Wei-Haur & Hashim, Roslan & Chong, Heap-Yih
- 603-613 Focus on the development of shale gas in China—Based on SWOT analysis
by Xingang, Zhao & Jiaoli, Kang & Bei, Lan
- 614-622 Thermal and hydrodynamic analysis of microchannel heat sinks: A review
by Mohammed Adham, Ahmed & Mohd-Ghazali, Normah & Ahmad, Robiah
- 623-632 Ignition delay, combustion and emission characteristics of diesel engine fueled with biodiesel
by Shahabuddin, M. & Liaquat, A.M. & Masjuki, H.H. & Kalam, M.A. & Mofijur, M.
- 633-658 Performance and emission characteristics of biodiesel from different origins: A review
by Kumar, Niraj & Varun, & Chauhan, Sant Ram
- 659-673 Modeling phase change materials embedded in building enclosure: A review
by AL-Saadi, Saleh Nasser & Zhai, Zhiqiang (John)
- 674-683 Energy-saving potential of the industrial sector of Taiwan
by Lu, Shyi-Min & Lu, Ching & Tseng, Kuo-Tung & Chen, Falin & Chen, Chen-Liang
- 684-693 Hydropower development in Nepal
by Sharma, Raj Hari & Awal, Ripendra
- 694-702 Potential applications of wastes from energy generation particularly biochar in Malaysia
by Rebitanim, Nur Zalikha & Wan Ab Karim Ghani, Wan Azlina & Rebitanim, Nur Akmal & Amran Mohd Salleh, Mohamad
- 703-711 Investigation of wind characteristics and wind energy potential in Osmaniye, Turkey
by Yaniktepe, B. & Koroglu, T. & Savrun, M.M.
- 712-727 Carbon sequestration and the role of biological carbon mitigation: A review
by Farrelly, Damien J. & Everard, Colm D. & Fagan, Colette C. & McDonnell, Kevin P.
- 728-748 An overview of combined absorption power and cooling cycles
by Ayou, Dereje S. & Bruno, Joan Carles & Saravanan, Rajagopal & Coronas, Alberto
- 756-766 A review of the islanding detection methods in grid-connected PV inverters
by Ku Ahmad, Ku Nurul Edhura & Selvaraj, Jeyraj & Rahim, Nasrudin Abd
- 767-777 Algal biofuel from urban wastewater in India: Scope and challenges
by Ramachandra, T.V. & Durga Madhab, Mahapatra & Shilpi, Samantray & Joshi, N.V.
- 778-788 Solar energy potentials in Iran: A review
by Alamdari, Pouria & Nematollahi, Omid & Alemrajabi, Ali Akbar
- 789-797 Prospects of renewable energy penetration in Uzbekistan—Perception of the Khorezmian people
by Eshchanov, Bahtiyor R. & Grinwis Plaat Stultjes, Mona & Eshchanov, Ruzumboy A. & Salaev, Sanaatbek K.
- 798-821 Empirical models for estimating global solar radiation: A review and case study
by Besharat, Fariba & Dehghan, Ali A. & Faghih, Ahmad R.
2013, Volume 20, Issue C
- 1-7 Operational costs of A 13,000 solar home systems rural electrification programme
by Carrasco, L.M. & Narvarte, L. & Lorenzo, E.
- 8-14 Review of environmental efficiency and its influencing factors in China: 1998–2009
by Song, Malin & Song, Yaqing & An, Qingxian & Yu, Huayin
- 15-25 An overview of agricultural biomass for decentralized rural energy in Ghana
by Mohammed, Y.S. & Mokhtar, A.S. & Bashir, N. & Saidur, R.
- 23-35 Convective heat transfer and friction factor correlations of nanofluid in a tube and with inserts: A review
by Syam Sundar, L. & Singh, Manoj K.
- 36-44 Progress and prospective on the police system of renewable energy in China
by Zeng, Ming & Li, Chen & Zhou, Lisha
- 45-56 A component based bottom-up building stock model for comprehensive environmental impact assessment and target control
by Heeren, Niko & Jakob, Martin & Martius, Gregor & Gross, Nadja & Wallbaum, Holger
- 57-70 Assessment of optimal size of anaerobic co-digestion plants: An application to cattle farms in the province of Bari (Italy)
by Pantaleo, Antonio & Gennaro, Bernardo De & Shah, Nilay
- 71-81 Advances in the integration of solar thermal energy with conventional and non-conventional power plants
by Jamel, M.S. & Abd Rahman, A. & Shamsuddin, A.H.
- 82-102 A review of energy sources and energy management system in electric vehicles
by Tie, Siang Fui & Tan, Chee Wei
- 103-118 Use of parabolic trough solar collectors for solar refrigeration and air-conditioning applications
by Cabrera, F.J. & Fernández-García, A. & Silva, R.M.P. & Pérez-García, M.
- 119-132 Analytical model for solar PV and CSP electricity costs: Present LCOE values and their future evolution
by Hernández-Moro, J. & Martínez-Duart, J.M.
- 133-141 The need of subsidy for the implementation of photovoltaic solar energy as supporting of decentralized electrical power generation in Brazil
by Silveira, Jose Luz & Tuna, Celso Eduardo & Lamas, Wendell de Queiroz
- 142-154 A review of optimized design layouts for solar power tower plants with campo code
by Collado, Francisco J. & Guallar, Jesús
- 155-168 Experimental assessment of the solar energy potential in the gulf of Tunis, Tunisia
by El Ouderni, Ahmed Ridha & Maatallah, Taher & El Alimi, Souheil & Ben Nassrallah, Sassi
- 169-185 New energy bases and sustainable development in China: A review
by Ming, Zeng & Song, Xue & Mingjuan, Ma & Xiaoli, Zhu
- 186-200 Survey of hybrid liquid desiccant air conditioning systems
by Mohammad, Abdulrahman Th. & Bin Mat, Sohif & Sulaiman, M.Y. & Sopian, K. & Al-abidi, Abduljalil A.
- 201-218 Possibility of electricity generation using PV solar plants in Serbia
by Pavlović, Tomislav & Milosavljević, Dragana & Radonjić, Ivana & Pantić, Lana & Radivojević, Aleksandar & Pavlović, Mila
- 219-239 Photovoltaic techno-economical potential on roofs in regions and islands: The case of the Canary Islands. Methodological review and methodology proposal
by Schallenberg-Rodríguez, Julieta
- 240-254 An assessment of renewable energy potential for electricity generation in Pakistan
by Farooq, Muhammad Khalid & Kumar, S.
- 255-278 Energy status in Lebanon and electricity generation reform plan based on cost and pollution optimization
by Ibrahim, Oussama & Fardoun, Farouk & Younes, Rafic & Louahlia-Gualous, Hasna
- 279-293 A comprehensive overview of new designs in the hydraulic, electrical equipments and controllers of mini hydro power plants making it cost effective technology
by Laghari, J.A. & Mokhlis, H. & Bakar, A.H.A. & Mohammad, Hasmaini
- 294-305 Taiwan's GHG mitigation potentials and costs: An evaluation with the MARKAL model
by Tsai, Miao-Shan & Chang, Ssu-Li
- 306-321 Potential challenges of integrating large-scale wind energy into the power grid–A review
by Shafiullah, G.M. & M.T. Oo, Amanullah & Shawkat Ali, A.B.M. & Wolfs, Peter
- 322-335 Wick type solar stills: A review
by Manikandan, V. & Shanmugasundaram, K. & Shanmugan, S. & Janarthanan, B. & Chandrasekaran, J.
- 336-352 Smart and Just Grids for sub-Saharan Africa: Exploring options
by Welsch, Manuel & Bazilian, Morgan & Howells, Mark & Divan, Deepak & Elzinga, David & Strbac, Goran & Jones, Lawrence & Keane, Andrew & Gielen, Dolf & Balijepalli, V.S.K. Murthy & Brew-Hammond, Abeeku & Yumkella, Kandeh
- 353-363 CFD applications for latent heat thermal energy storage: a review
by Al-abidi, Abduljalil A. & Bin Mat, Sohif & Sopian, K. & Sulaiman, M.Y. & Mohammed, Abdulrahman Th.
- 364-377 Progresses in inclined type solar stills
by Kalidasa Murugavel, K. & Anburaj, P. & Samuel Hanson, R. & Elango, T.
- 378-384 An overview for energy recovery from municipal solid wastes (MSW) in Malaysia scenario
by Noor, Zainura Zainon & Yusuf, Rafiu Olasunkanmi & Abba, Ahmad Halilu & Abu Hassan, Mohd Ariffin & Mohd Din, Mohd Fadhil
- 385-396 Dynamic simulation of government subsidy policy effects on solar water heaters installation in Taiwan
by Chang, Pao-Long & Ho, Shu-Ping & Hsu, Chiung-Wen
- 397-410 Heat transfer characteristics of nanofluids in heat pipes: A review
by Sureshkumar, R. & Mohideen, S. Tharves & Nethaji, N.
- 411-419 A review of sensitivity analysis methods in building energy analysis
by Tian, Wei
- 420-429 Review on Parthenium hysterphorus as a potential energy source
by Swati, Ghosh & Haldar, S. & Ganguly, A. & Chatterjee, P.K.
- 430-442 Application of solid oxide fuel cell technology for power generation—A review
by Choudhury, Arnab & Chandra, H. & Arora, A.
- 443-461 Progress in solar PV technology: Research and achievement
by Tyagi, V.V. & Rahim, Nurul A.A. & Rahim, N.A. & Selvaraj, Jeyraj A./L.
- 462-472 Financing energy access and off-grid electrification: A review of status, options and challenges
by Bhattacharyya, Subhes C.
- 473-482 Citizens’ views on various forms of energy and their contribution to the environment
by Tampakis, Stilianos & Τsantopoulos, Georgios & Arabatzis, Garyfallos & Rerras, Ioannis
- 483-490 The evolution of construction waste sorting on-site
by Yuan, Hongping & Lu, Weisheng & Jianli Hao, Jane
- 491-503 Energy security and co-benefits of energy efficiency improvement in three Asian countries
by Selvakkumaran, Sujeetha & Limmeechokchai, Bundit
- 504-513 The energy ladder: Theoretical myth or empirical truth? Results from a meta-analysis
by van der Kroon, Bianca & Brouwer, Roy & van Beukering, Pieter J.H.
- 514-518 Agricultural biogas plants—A chance for diversification of agriculture in Poland
by Chodkowska-Miszczuk, Justyna & Szymańska, Daniela
- 519-538 Greener energy: Issues and challenges for Pakistan—wind power prospective
by Bhutto, Abdul Waheed & Bazmi, Aqeel Ahmed & Zahedi, Gholamreza
- 539-558 Features of an efficient and environmentally attractive used tyres pyrolysis with energy and material recovery
by Antoniou, N. & Zabaniotou, A.
- 559-564 Entropy and exergy in irreversible renewable energy systems
by Lucia, Umberto
- 565-569 An overview of Australia's hydropower energy: Status and future prospects
by Bahadori, Alireza & Zahedi, Gholamreza & Zendehboudi, Sohrab
- 570-575 Adsorber efficiency in adsorbtion refrigeration
by Lucia, Umberto
- 576-584 Knowledge management mapping and gap analysis in renewable energy: Towards a sustainable framework in developing countries
by El Fadel, M. & Rachid, G. & El-Samra, R. & Bou Boutros, G. & Hashisho, J.
- 585-594 Evaluating the transformation of China’s industrial development mode during 2000–2009
by Yang, Shanlin & Bai, Yu & Wang, Sufeng & Feng, Nanping
- 595-610 Opportunities and challenges in micro- and nano-technologies for concentrating photovoltaic cooling: A review
by Micheli, Leonardo & Sarmah, Nabin & Luo, Xichun & Reddy, K.S. & Mallick, Tapas K
- 611-618 Comparative assessment of road transport technologies
by Streimikiene, Dalia & Baležentis, Tomas & Baležentienė, Ligita
- 619-641 State-of-the-art of fast pyrolysis in IEA bioenergy member countries
by Meier, Dietrich & van de Beld, Bert & Bridgwater, Anthony V. & Elliott, Douglas C. & Oasmaa, Anja & Preto, Fernando
- 642-656 Microalgae as a boon for sustainable energy production and its future research & development aspects
by Kirrolia, Anita & Bishnoi, Narsi R. & Singh, Rajesh
2013, Volume 19, Issue C
- 1-10 Wind power policy in complex adaptive markets
by Valentine, Scott Victor
- 11-17 Maximum power point matching versus maximum power point tracking for solar generators
by Kuperman, Alon & Averbukh, Moshe & Lineykin, Simon
- 18-29 An overview of energy savings measures for cement industries
by Madlool, N.A. & Saidur, R. & Rahim, N.A. & Kamalisarvestani, M.
- 30-36 Investigation of possible societal risk associated with wind power generation systems
by Moura Carneiro, F.O. & Barbosa Rocha, H.H. & Costa Rocha, P.A.
- 37-51 Technical and economic analysis of large-scale wind energy conversion systems in Algeria
by Diaf, S. & Notton, G.
- 52-63 Vision 2023: Assessing the feasibility of electricity and biogas production from municipal solid waste in Turkey
by Melikoglu, Mehmet
- 64-81 A comprehensive review on passive heat transfer enhancements in pipe exchangers
by Liu, S. & Sakr, M.
- 82-106 Fighting global warming by photocatalytic reduction of CO2 using giant photocatalytic reactors
by de_Richter, Renaud Kiesgen & Ming, Tingzhen & Caillol, Sylvain
- 107-135 Factors affecting commercial energy consumption in Pakistan: Progress in energy
by Zaman, Khalid & Mushtaq Khan, Muhammad & Ahmad, Mehboob
- 136-163 Solar assisted sea water desalination: A review
by Li, Chennan & Goswami, Yogi & Stefanakos, Elias
- 164-172 CO2 emissions from China’s power sector at the provincial level: Consumption versus production perspectives
by Lindner, Soeren & Liu, Zhu & Guan, Dabo & Geng, Yong & Li, Xin
- 173-190 Recent advances in the solar water heating systems: A review
by Shukla, Ruchi & Sumathy, K. & Erickson, Phillip & Gong, Jiawei
- 191-199 Evolution of Communication Technologies for Smart Grid applications
by Usman, Ahmad & Shami, Sajjad Haider
- 200-207 Waste materials co-processing in cement industry: Ecological efficiency of waste reuse
by Lamas, Wendell de Queiroz & Palau, Jose Carlos Fortes & Camargo, Jose Rubens de
- 208-213 Status of pumped hydro-storage schemes and its future in India
by Sivakumar, N. & Das, Devadutta & Padhy, N.P. & Senthil Kumar, A.R. & Bisoyi, Nibedita
- 214-219 Fuzzy thermoeconomic optimisation applied to a small waste water treatment plant
by Lamas, Wendell de Queiroz
- 220-229 Sustainability study of hydrogen pathways for fuel cell vehicle applications
by Hwang, Jenn-Jiang
- 230-237 Sustainability in hydropower development—A case study
by Liu, Jian & Zuo, Jian & Sun, Zhiyu & Zillante, George & Chen, Xianming
- 238-246 Experimental and analytical studies of earth–air heat exchanger (EAHE) systems in India: A review
by Bisoniya, Trilok Singh & Kumar, Anil & Baredar, Prashant
- 247-254 Electric vehicles and the electric grid: A review of modeling approaches, Impacts, and renewable energy integration
by Richardson, David B.
- 255-274 Review on life cycle assessment of energy payback and greenhouse gas emission of solar photovoltaic systems
by Peng, Jinqing & Lu, Lin & Yang, Hongxing
- 275-289 The development of solar PV in The Netherlands: A case of survival in unfriendly contexts
by Verhees, Bram & Raven, Rob & Veraart, Frank & Smith, Adrian & Kern, Florian
- 290-308 A novel approach for barriers to industrial energy efficiency
by Cagno, E. & Worrell, E. & Trianni, A. & Pugliese, G.
- 309-327 From Malthus to sustainable energy—Theoretical orientations to reforming the energy sector
by Peura, Pekka
- 328-347 Techno-economic prospects for CO2 capture from distributed energy systems
by Kuramochi, Takeshi & Ramírez, Andrea & Turkenburg, Wim & Faaij, André
- 348-359 Global trend in wind power with special focus on the top five wind power producing countries
by Sahu, Bikash Kumar & Hiloidhari, Moonmoon & Baruah, D.C.
- 360-369 Nutrient recovery from wastewater streams by microalgae: Status and prospects
by Cai, Ting & Park, Stephen Y. & Li, Yebo
- 370-384 Iterative non-deterministic algorithms in on-shore wind farm design: A brief survey
by Khan, Salman A. & Rehman, Shafiqur
- 385-401 A review of waste heat recovery on two-stroke IC engine aboard ships
by Shu, Gequn & Liang, Youcai & Wei, Haiqiao & Tian, Hua & Zhao, Jian & Liu, Lina
- 402-416 Global policy of rural electrification
by Javadi, F.S. & Rismanchi, B. & Sarraf, M. & Afshar, O. & Saidur, R. & Ping, H.W. & Rahim, N.A.
- 417-432 Learning in dedicated wood production systems: Past trends, future outlook and implications for bioenergy
by de Wit, Marc & Junginger, Martin & Faaij, André
- 433-443 Classification and comparison of maximum power point tracking techniques for photovoltaic system: A review
by Reza Reisi, Ali & Hassan Moradi, Mohammad & Jamasb, Shahriar
- 444-453 An overview for the heat transfer performance of HFO-1234yf
by Wang, Chi-Chuan
- 454-462 Feasibility study of biogas production and utilization as a source of renewable energy in Malaysia
by Hosseini, Seyed Ehsan & Wahid, Mazlan Abdul
- 463-474 Municipal solid waste landfills as geothermal heat sources
by Coccia, Charles J.R. & Gupta, Ranjiv & Morris, Jeremy & McCartney, John S.
- 475-488 A review of maximum power point tracking techniques of PV system for uniform insolation and partial shading condition
by Ishaque, Kashif & Salam, Zainal
- 489-498 Economic impacts of installing solar power plants in northern Chile
by del Sol, Felipe & Sauma, Enzo
- 499-508 A critical review of factors affecting the wind power generation industry in China
by Zhao, Zhen-yu & Yan, Hong & Zuo, Jian & Tian, Yu-xi & Zillante, George
- 509-516 Evaluation of the capability of accepting large-scale wind power in China
by He, Y.X. & Xia, T. & Liu, Z.Y. & Zhang, T. & Dong, Z.
- 517-530 Numerical modeling of compression ignition engine: A review
by Kumar, Suneel & Kumar Chauhan, Manish & Varun,
- 531-540 Planning 10 onshore wind farms with corresponding interconnection network and power system analysis for low-carbon-island development on Penghu Island, Taiwan
by Wu, Yuan-Kang & Han, Gia-Yo & Lee, Ching-Yin
- 541-554 Evaluating the new control structure for the promotion of grid connected photovoltaic systems in Spain: Performance analysis of the period 2008–2010
by de la Hoz, Jordi & Martín, Helena & Ballart, Jordi & Córcoles, Felipe & Graells, Moisès
- 555-564 Solar energy: Trends and enabling technologies
by Devabhaktuni, Vijay & Alam, Mansoor & Shekara Sreenadh Reddy Depuru, Soma & Green, Robert C. & Nims, Douglas & Near, Craig
- 565-572 An overview on adsorption pairs for cooling
by Askalany, Ahmed A. & Salem, M. & Ismael, I.M. & Ali, A.H.H. & Morsy, M.G. & Saha, Bidyut B.
- 573-581 Real options theory applied to electricity generation projects: A review
by Martínez Ceseña, E.A. & Mutale, J. & Rivas-Dávalos, F.
- 582-588 Energy balance, forecasting of bioelectricity generation and greenhouse gas emission balance in the ethanol production at sugarcane mills in the state of Mato Grosso do Sul
by Turdera, Mirko V.
- 589-597 Economic feasibility of development of wind power plants in coastal locations of Saudi Arabia – A review
by Shaahid, S.M. & Al-Hadhrami, L.M. & Rahman, M.K.
- 598-612 Design and development in optics of concentrator photovoltaic system
by Chong, Kok-Keong & Lau, Sing-Liong & Yew, Tiong-Keat & Tan, Philip Chee-Lin
- 613-628 Review of primary control strategies for islanded microgrids with power-electronic interfaces
by Vandoorn, T.L. & De Kooning, J.D.M. & Meersman, B. & Vandevelde, L.
- 629-651 Recent developments in ejector refrigeration technologies
by Chen, Xiangjie & Omer, Siddig & Worall, Mark & Riffat, Saffa
- 652-665 Density and viscosity of biodiesel as a function of temperature: Empirical models
by Ramírez Verduzco, Luis Felipe
- 666-677 The possible contribution of agricultural crop residues to renewable energy targets in Europe: A spatially explicit study
by Monforti, F. & Bódis, K. & Scarlat, N. & Dallemand, J.-F.
- 678-691 The Brazilian energy matrix: From a materials science and engineering perspective
by Pottmaier, D. & Melo, C.R. & Sartor, M.N. & Kuester, S. & Amadio, T.M. & Fernandes, C.A.H. & Marinha, D. & Alarcon, O.E.
- 692-703 Addressing the technical and market challenges to high wind power integration in Ireland
by Foley, A.M. & Ó Gallachóir, B.P. & McKeogh, E.J. & Milborrow, D. & Leahy, P.G.
- 704-741 Energy recovery from wastewaters with high-rate anaerobic digesters
by Tauseef, S.M. & Abbasi, Tasneem & Abbasi, S.A.
- 742-753 An assessment of wind power prospects in the Brazilian hydrothermal system
by Chade Ricosti, Juliana F. & Sauer, Ildo L.
2013, Volume 18, Issue C
- 1-5 A review on solar energy utilisation in Australia
by Bahadori, Alireza & Nwaoha, Chikezie
- 6-22 Waste energy recovery in seawater reverse osmosis desalination plants. Part 1: Review
by El-ghonemy, A.M.K.
- 23-30 Curbing global warming with phase change materials for energy storage
by Anisur, M.R. & Mahfuz, M.H. & Kibria, M.A. & Saidur, R. & Metselaar, I.H.S.C. & Mahlia, T.M.I.
- 31-42 An approach to energy savings and improved environmental impact through restructuring Jordan's transport sector
by Al-Ghandoor, A.
- 43-48 Review on power generation scenario of India
by Reddy, V. Siva & Kaushik, S.C. & Panwar, N.L.
- 49-54 Ozone depletion and global warming: Case for the use of natural refrigerant – a review
by Bolaji, B.O. & Huan, Z.
- 55-63 Development of bioenergy technologies in Uganda: A review of progress
by Okello, Collins & Pindozzi, Stefania & Faugno, Salvatore & Boccia, Lorenzo
- 64-72 Demand response in smart electricity grids equipped with renewable energy sources: A review
by Aghaei, Jamshid & Alizadeh, Mohammad-Iman
- 73-86 Current status, future potentials and challenges of renewable energy development in Gansu province (Northwest China)
by Yunna, Wu & Ruhang, Xu
- 87-94 Natural gas consumption and economic growth in Pakistan
by Shahbaz, Muhammad & Lean, Hooi Hooi & Farooq, Abdul
- 95-102 Regional application of ground source heat pump in China: A case of Shenyang
by Geng, Yong & Sarkis, Joseph & Wang, Xinbei & Zhao, Hongyan & Zhong, Yongguang
- 103-118 How much room for a competitive electricity generation market in Portugal?
by Amorim, F. & Vasconcelos, J. & Abreu, I.C. & Silva, P.P. & Martins, V.
- 119-133 Assessments and perspectives of PV solar power engineering in the Republic of Srpska (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
by Pavlovic, Tomislav M. & Milosavljevic, Dragana D. & Mirjanic, Dragoljub & Pantic, Lana S. & Radonjic, Ivana S. & Pirsl, Danica
- 134-143 Scientific production of renewable energies worldwide: An overview
by Manzano-Agugliaro, F. & Alcayde, A. & Montoya, F.G. & Zapata-Sierra, A. & Gil, C.
- 144-153 Multi-objective ranking of climate change mitigation policies and measures in Lithuania
by Streimikiene, Dalia & Balezentis, Tomas
- 154-164 Potential of bioenergy production from industrial hemp (Cannabis sativa): Pakistan perspective
by Rehman, Muhammad Saif Ur & Rashid, Naim & Saif, Ameena & Mahmood, Tariq & Han, Jong-In
- 165-173 Environmental Kuznets curve in Romania and the role of energy consumption
by Shahbaz, Muhammad & Mutascu, Mihai & Azim, Parvez
- 174-183 Biomass gasification for electricity generation: Review of current technology barriers
by Ruiz, J.A. & Juárez, M.C. & Morales, M.P. & Muñoz, P. & Mendívil, M.A.
- 184-193 Overview of the production of biodiesel from Waste cooking oil
by Yaakob, Zahira & Mohammad, Masita & Alherbawi, Mohammad & Alam, Zahangir & Sopian, Kamaruzaman
- 194-202 Substitution among energy sources: An empirical analysis on biomass energy for fossil fuel of China
by Xingang, Zhao & Pingkuo, Liu
- 203-210 Energy in the development strategy of Indian households—the missing half
by Sudhakara Reddy, B. & Nathan, Hippu Salk Kristle
- 211-245 Non-edible vegetable oils: A critical evaluation of oil extraction, fatty acid compositions, biodiesel production, characteristics, engine performance and emissions production
by Atabani, A.E. & Silitonga, A.S. & Ong, H.C. & Mahlia, T.M.I. & Masjuki, H.H. & Badruddin, Irfan Anjum & Fayaz, H.
- 246-258 Thermal stability of phase change materials used in latent heat energy storage systems: A review
by Rathod, Manish K. & Banerjee, Jyotirmay
- 259-270 Evaluating the relationships among economic growth, energy consumption, air emissions and air environmental protection investment in China
by Zhang, Xiaohong & Wu, Liqian & Zhang, Rong & Deng, Shihuai & Zhang, Yanzong & Wu, Jun & Li, Yuanwei & Lin, Lili & Li, Li & Wang, Yinjun & Wang, Lilin
- 271-287 Solar radiation manipulations and their role in greenhouse claddings: Fresnel lenses, NIR- and UV-blocking materials
by Lamnatou, Chr. & Chemisana, D.
- 288-305 Microwave irradiation: A sustainable way for sludge treatment and resource recovery
by Tyagi, Vinay Kumar & Lo, Shang-Lien
- 306-315 Concentrated solar power: Current technologies, major innovative issues and applicability to West African countries
by Py, Xavier & Azoumah, Yao & Olives, Régis
- 316-326 A review of energy storage systems in microgrids with wind turbines
by Rabiee, Abdorreza & Khorramdel, Hossein & Aghaei, Jamshid
- 327-349 A review of potential materials for thermal energy storage in building applications
by Tatsidjodoung, Parfait & Le Pierrès, Nolwenn & Luo, Lingai
- 350-389 Brassica biodiesels: Past, present and future
by Milazzo, M.F. & Spina, F. & Vinci, A. & Espro, C. & Bart, J.C.J.
- 390-400 A review of energy storage technologies for marine current energy systems
by Zhou, Zhibin & Benbouzid, Mohamed & Frédéric Charpentier, Jean & Scuiller, Franck & Tang, Tianhao
- 401-415 Mirrors in the sky: Status, sustainability, and some supporting materials experiments
by Lior, Noam
- 416-429 Toward renewable energy geo-information infrastructures: Applications of GIScience and remote sensing that build institutional capacity
by Calvert, K. & Pearce, J.M. & Mabee, W.E.
- 430-441 A review of climate change impacts on commercial buildings and their technical services in the tropics
by Yau, Y.H. & Hasbi, S.
- 442-459 The University of Genoa smart polygeneration microgrid test-bed facility: The overall system, the technologies and the research challenges
by Bracco, Stefano & Delfino, Federico & Pampararo, Fabio & Robba, Michela & Rossi, Mansueto
- 460-470 A comprehensive analysis of strategies, policies and development of hydropower in India: Special emphasis on small hydro power
by Sharma, Naveen Kumar & Tiwari, Prashant Kumar & Sood, Yog Raj
- 471-477 In-situ transesterification of rapeseed and cost indicators for biodiesel production
by Abo El-Enin, S.A. & Attia, N.K. & El-Ibiari, N.N. & El-Diwani, G.I. & El-Khatib, K.M.
- 478-485 Forest-based bioenergy in China: Status, opportunities, and challenges
by Yang, Jun & Dai, Guanghui & Ma, Luyi & Jia, Liming & Wu, Jian & Wang, Xiaohua
- 486-498 A review of clean energy innovation and technology transfer in China
by Liu, Hengwei & Liang, Dapeng
- 499-507 Energy conservation in China’s Twelfth Five-Year Plan period: Continuation or paradigm shift?
by Lo, Kevin & Wang, Mark Y.
- 508-518 Climate change adaptation on the Qinghai–Tibetan Plateau: The importance of solar energy utilization for rural household
by Fang, Yiping & Wei, Yanqiang
- 519-527 The environmental Kuznets curve and the role of coal consumption in India: Cointegration and causality analysis in an open economy
by Tiwari, Aviral Kumar & Shahbaz, Muhammad & Adnan Hye, Qazi Muhammad
- 528-542 Investigating possible wind energy potential to meet the power shortage in Karachi
by Aman, M.M. & Jasmon, G.B. & Ghufran, A. & Bakar, A.H.A. & Mokhlis, H.
- 543-551 Analysis of South Korea’s economic growth, carbon dioxide emission, and energy consumption using the Markov switching model
by Park, JaeHyun & Hong, TaeHoon
- 552-567 Impact of various biodiesel fuels obtained from edible and non-edible oils on engine exhaust gas and noise emissions
by Rizwanul Fattah, I.M. & Masjuki, H.H. & Liaquat, A.M. & Ramli, Rahizar & Kalam, M.A. & Riazuddin, V.N.
- 568-582 Review of transmission schemes and case studies for renewable power integration into the remote grid
by Hasan, Kazi Nazmul & Saha, Tapan Kumar & Eghbal, Mehdi & Chattopadhyay, Deb
- 583-594 The application of solar technologies for sustainable development of agricultural sector
by Mekhilef, S. & Faramarzi, S.Z. & Saidur, R. & Salam, Zainal
- 595-606 Possible impact of 2020 bioenergy targets on European Union land use. A scenario-based assessment from national renewable energy action plans proposals
by Scarlat, Nicolae & Dallemand, Jean-Franc¸ois & Banja, Manjola
- 607-625 Phase change material (PCM) storage for free cooling of buildings—A review
by Waqas, Adeel & Ud Din, Zia
- 626-645 Optimal distributed renewable generation planning: A review of different approaches
by Tan, Wen-Shan & Hassan, Mohammad Yusri & Majid, Md Shah & Abdul Rahman, Hasimah
2013, Volume 17, Issue C
- 1-25 Solar water heating systems and their market trends
by Raisul Islam, M. & Sumathy, K. & Ullah Khan, Samee
- 26-34 Post-evaluation indicator framework for wind farm planning in China
by Wu, Yunna & Li, Yang & Ba, Xi & Wang, Heping
- 35-43 Overall review of pumped-hydro energy storage in China: Status quo, operation mechanism and policy barriers
by Ming, Zeng & Kun, Zhang & Daoxin, Liu
- 44-53 Development of cooking sector in rural areas in India—A review
by Bansal, Mohit & Saini, R.P. & Khatod, D.K.
- 54-73 An analysis of empirical cases of community wind in Oregon
by Yin, Yao
- 74-82 Magnetocaloric effect: A review of the thermodynamic cycles in magnetic refrigeration
by Romero Gómez, J. & Ferreiro Garcia, R. & De Miguel Catoira, A. & Romero Gómez, M.
- 83-93 Fuzzy decision support methodology for sustainable energy crop selection
by Balezentiene, Ligita & Streimikiene, Dalia & Balezentis, Tomas