Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews
Contact information of Elsevier:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/600126/description#description
To be notified about new items in this series: Free volume/issue alert on ScienceDirect (see also NEP)
Download restrictions: Full text for ScienceDirect subscribers only
For corrections or technical questions regarding this series, please contact (Zhang, Lei)
Series handle: repec:eee:rensus
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Impact factors: Simple (last 10 years), Recursive (10), Discounted (10), Recursive discounted (10), H-Index (10), Aggregate (10)
Access and download statistics
Top item: By citations. By downloads (last 12 months).
2014, Volume 31, Issue C
- 353-367 Dehydroxylation of serpentine minerals: Implications for mineral carbonation
by Dlugogorski, Bogdan Z. & Balucan, Reydick D.
- 368-385 Energy related CO2 emissions and the progress on CCS projects: A review
by Nataly Echevarria Huaman, Ruth & Xiu Jun, Tian
- 386-396 Review on the development of natural dye photosensitizer for dye-sensitized solar cells
by Ludin, Norasikin A. & Al-Alwani Mahmoud, A.M. & Bakar Mohamad, Abu & Kadhum, Abd. Amir H. & Sopian, Kamaruzzaman & Abdul Karim, Nor Shazlinah
- 397-406 Modeling and evaluation of the wind power industry chain: A China study
by Zhao, Zhen-yu & Tian, Yu-xi & Zillante, George
- 407-416 Potentials and status of biogas as energy source in the Republic of Serbia
by Cvetković, Slobodan & Kaluđerović Radoičić, Tatjana & Vukadinović, Bojana & Kijevčanin, Mirjana
- 417-426 Testing for Granger causality between energy use and foreign direct investment Inflows in developing countries
by Hassaballa, Hoda
- 427-438 Review on thermal management systems using phase change materials for electronic components, Li-ion batteries and photovoltaic modules
by Ling, Ziye & Zhang, Zhengguo & Shi, Guoquan & Fang, Xiaoming & Wang, Lei & Gao, Xuenong & Fang, Yutang & Xu, Tao & Wang, Shuangfeng & Liu, Xiaohong
- 439-445 A review of vacuum tube based solar cookers with the experimental determination of energy and exergy efficiencies of a single vacuum tube based prototype
by Farooqui, Suhail Zaki
- 446-471 Biodiesel from vegetable oils
by Issariyakul, Titipong & Dalai, Ajay K.
- 472-485 Evaluation of the long-term environmental performance of Greek lignite-fired power stations
by Kaldellis, J.K. & Kapsali, M.
- 486-491 Economical mechanisms for renewable energy stimulation in Ukraine
by Kurbatova, T. & Sotnyk, I. & Khlyap, H.
- 492-500 Methodology for estimating building integrated photovoltaics electricity production under shadowing conditions and case study
by Masa-Bote, Daniel & Caamaño-Martín, Estefanía
- 501-508 Interfacing renewable energy sources for maximum power transfer—Part I: Statics
by Gadelovits, Shlomo & Kuperman, Alon & Sitbon, Moshe & Aharon, Ilan & Singer, Sigmond
- 509-519 Selection of most relevant input parameters using WEKA for artificial neural network based solar radiation prediction models
by Yadav, Amit Kumar & Malik, Hasmat & Chandel, S.S.
- 520-530 Implications and future direction of greenhouse gas emission mitigation policies in the building sector of China
by Wang, Tao & Foliente, Greg & Song, Xinyi & Xue, Jiawei & Fang, Dongping
- 531-542 A review of microencapsulation methods of phase change materials (PCMs) as a thermal energy storage (TES) medium
by Jamekhorshid, A. & Sadrameli, S.M. & Farid, M.
- 543-553 Assessment of present conventional and non-conventional energy scenario of Pakistan
by Nayyar, Zeeshan Alam & Zaigham, Nayyer Alam & Qadeer, Abdul
- 554-562 Designing building envelope with PCM wallboards: Design tool development
by Bastani, Arash & Haghighat, Fariborz & Kozinski, Janusz
- 563-574 A review of the CIE general sky classification approaches
by Li, Danny H.W. & Chau, T.C. & Wan, Kevin K.W.
- 575-586 Industrialization, electricity consumption and CO2 emissions in Bangladesh
by Shahbaz, Muhammad & Salah Uddin, Gazi & Ur Rehman, Ijaz & Imran, Kashif
- 587-599 A review of the mathematical models for predicting the heat and mass transfer process in the liquid desiccant dehumidifier
by Luo, Yimo & Yang, Hongxing & Lu, Lin & Qi, Ronghui
- 600-610 Environmental concerns of underground coal gasification
by Imran, Muhammad & Kumar, Dileep & Kumar, Naresh & Qayyum, Abdul & Saeed, Ahmed & Bhatti, Muhammad Shamim
- 611-621 Development of a general sustainability indicator for renewable energy systems: A review
by Liu, Gang
- 622-638 A review of data center cooling technology, operating conditions and the corresponding low-grade waste heat recovery opportunities
by Ebrahimi, Khosrow & Jones, Gerard F. & Fleischer, Amy S.
- 639-649 An overview of solar photovoltaic energy in Mexico and Germany
by Mundo-Hernández, Julia & de Celis Alonso, Benito & Hernández-Álvarez, Julia & de Celis-Carrillo, Benito
- 650-656 Impact of cold flow properties of biodiesel on engine performance
by Dwivedi, Gaurav & Sharma, M.P.
- 657-670 Methods to optimise the design and management of biomass-for-bioenergy supply chains: A review
by De Meyer, Annelies & Cattrysse, Dirk & Rasinmäki, Jussi & Van Orshoven, Jos
- 671-680 The analysis of PV power potential and system installation in Manavgat, Turkey—A case study in winter season
by Kesler, Selami & Kivrak, Sinan & Dincer, Furkan & Rustemli, Sabir & Karaaslan, Muharrem & Unal, Emin & Erdiven, Utku
- 681-707 An overview of ammonia-based absorption chillers and heat pumps
by Wu, Wei & Wang, Baolong & Shi, Wenxing & Li, Xianting
- 708-725 Review of biodiesel synthesis from waste oil under elevated pressure and temperature: Phase equilibrium, reaction kinetics, process design and techno-economic study
by Glisic, Sandra B. & Orlović, Aleksandar M.
- 726-735 Access to electricity in Small Island Developing States of the Pacific: Issues and challenges
by Dornan, Matthew
- 736-745 Lifetime performance of semi-transparent building-integrated photovoltaic (BIPV) glazing systems in the tropics
by Ng, Poh Khai & Mithraratne, Nalanie
- 746-761 A new generation of small hydro and pumped-hydro power plants: Advances and future challenges
by Ardizzon, G. & Cavazzini, G. & Pavesi, G.
- 762-777 Current status and future advances for wind speed and power forecasting
by Jung, Jaesung & Broadwater, Robert P.
- 778-791 The status of natural gas hydrate research in China: A review
by Song, Yongchen & Yang, Lei & Zhao, Jiafei & Liu, Weiguo & Yang, Mingjun & Li, Yanghui & Liu, Yu & Li, Qingping
- 792-834 Fighting global warming by climate engineering: Is the Earth radiation management and the solar radiation management any option for fighting climate change?
by Ming, Tingzhen & de_Richter, Renaud & Liu, Wei & Caillol, Sylvain
- 835-845 A review on global renewable electricity scenario
by Pazheri, F.R. & Othman, M.F. & Malik, N.H.
- 846-859 Biogas as a sustainable energy source for developing countries: Opportunities and challenges
by Surendra, K.C. & Takara, Devin & Hashimoto, Andrew G. & Khanal, Samir Kumar
- 860-869 A powerful visualization technique for electricity supply and demand at industrial sites with combined heat and power and wind generation
by Leif Hanrahan, Brian & Lightbody, Gordon & Staudt, Lawrence & G. Leahy, Paul
- 870-906 Phase change materials integrated in building walls: A state of the art review
by Memon, Shazim Ali
- 907-920 Voltage balancing and synchronization of microgrids with highly unbalanced loads
by Lidula, N.W.A. & Rajapakse, A.D.
- 921-934 Reliability based power systems planning and operation with wind power integration: A review to models, algorithms and applications
by Lin, Jin & Cheng, Lin & Chang, Yao & Zhang, Kai & Shu, Bin & Liu, Guangyi
- 935-946 Design and implementation of hybrid renewable energy systems on micro-communities: A review on case studies
by Neves, Diana & Silva, Carlos A. & Connors, Stephen
2014, Volume 30, Issue C
- 1-28 Natural gas from shale formation – The evolution, evidences and challenges of shale gas revolution in United States
by Wang, Qiang & Chen, Xi & Jha, Awadhesh N. & Rogers, Howard
- 29-44 A comprehensive literature review of bio-fuel performance in internal combustion engine and relevant costs involvement
by Sadeghinezhad, E. & Kazi, S.N. & Sadeghinejad, Foad & Badarudin, A. & Mehrali, Mohammad & Sadri, Rad & Reza Safaei, Mohammad
- 45-58 Large-scale wind energy potential of the Caribbean region using near-surface reanalysis data
by Chadee, Xsitaaz T. & Clarke, Ricardo M.
- 59-84 Efficiency achievement in water supply systems—A review
by Coelho, B. & Andrade-Campos, A.
- 85-104 Progress in silica gel–water adsorption refrigeration technology
by Wang, Dechang & Zhang, Jipeng & Tian, Xiaoliang & Liu, Dawei & Sumathy, K.
- 105-123 Energy and exergy analysis of typical renewable energy systems
by Park, S.R. & Pandey, A.K. & Tyagi, V.V. & Tyagi, S.K.
- 124-132 Direct rebound effect on urban residential electricity use: An empirical study in China
by Wang, Zhaohua & Lu, Milin & Wang, Jian-Cai
- 133-144 A review and recent developments in the optimal wind-turbine micro-siting problem
by Serrano González, Javier & Burgos Payán, Manuel & Santos, Jesús Manuel Riquelme & González-Longatt, Francisco
- 145-153 Review of diffusion–absorption refrigeration technologies
by Rodríguez-Muñoz, J.L. & Belman-Flores, J.M.
- 154-163 Influence of different factors on the stability of biodiesel: A review
by Jakeria, M.R. & Fazal, M.A. & Haseeb, A.S.M.A.
- 164-169 Overview on fuel cells
by Lucia, Umberto
- 170-183 Reviewing electricity production cost assessments
by Larsson, Simon & Fantazzini, Dean & Davidsson, Simon & Kullander, Sven & Höök, Mikael
- 184-194 Economic thermal insulation thickness for pipes and ducts: A review study
by Kaynakli, Omer
- 195-216 Progress in combustion investigations of hydrogen enriched hydrocarbons
by Tang, Chenglong & Zhang, Yingjia & Huang, Zuohua
- 217-229 Issues and solution approaches in PHEV integration to smart grid
by Hota, Ashish Ranjan & Juvvanapudi, Mahesh & Bajpai, Prabodh
- 230-236 Optimal utilisation of heat demand in district heating system—A case study
by Gebremedhin, Alemayehu
- 237-253 ESCO business models for biomass heating and CHP: Profitability of ESCO operations in Italy and key factors assessment
by Pantaleo, Antonio & Candelise, Chiara & Bauen, Ausilio & Shah, Nilay
- 254-270 Prospects of applying ionic liquids and deep eutectic solvents for renewable energy storage by means of redox flow batteries
by Chakrabarti, Mohammed Harun & Mjalli, Farouq Sabri & AlNashef, Inas Muen & Hashim, Mohd. Ali & Hussain, Mohd. Azlan & Bahadori, Laleh & Low, Chee Tong John
- 271-281 Green building research–current status and future agenda: A review
by Zuo, Jian & Zhao, Zhen-Yu
- 282-289 An improved approach to extract the single-diode equivalent circuit parameters of a photovoltaic cell/panel
by Lineykin, Simon & Averbukh, Moshe & Kuperman, Alon
- 290-298 Electricity consumption from renewable and non-renewable sources and economic growth: Evidence from Latin American countries
by Al-mulali, Usama & Fereidouni, Hassan Gholipour & Lee, Janice Y.M.
- 299-305 Assessment of hybrid renewable power sources for rural electrification in Malaysia
by Fadaeenejad, M. & Radzi, M.A.M. & AbKadir, M.Z.A. & Hizam, H.
- 306-316 Second-generation bioethanol production from water hyacinth and duckweed in Izmir: A case study
by Bayrakci, Asiye Gül & Koçar, Günnur
- 317-323 Energy access indicators and trends in Ghana
by Serwaa Mensah, Gifty & Kemausuor, Francis & Brew-Hammond, Abeeku
- 324-336 Effect of thermal annealing on P3HT:PCBM bulk-heterojunction organic solar cells: A critical review
by Yang, Xiaohan & Uddin, Ashraf
- 337-355 A review on thermoelectric renewable energy: Principle parameters that affect their performance
by Hamid Elsheikh, Mohamed & Shnawah, Dhafer Abdulameer & Sabri, Mohd Faizul Mohd & Said, Suhana Binti Mohd & Haji Hassan, Masjuki & Ali Bashir, Mohamed Bashir & Mohamad, Mahazani
- 356-370 Effect of antioxidants on oxidation stability of biodiesel derived from vegetable and animal based feedstocks
by Rizwanul Fattah, I.M. & Masjuki, H.H. & Kalam, M.A. & Hazrat, M.A. & Masum, B.M. & Imtenan, S. & Ashraful, A.M.
- 371-380 The barriers and institutional arrangements of the implementation of renewable portfolio standard: A perspective of China
by Xin-gang, Zhao & Tian-tian, Feng & Lu, Cui & Xia, Feng
- 388-400 A review of membrane technology for bioethanol production
by Wei, Ping & Cheng, Li-Hua & Zhang, Lin & Xu, Xin-Hua & Chen, Huan-lin & Gao, Cong-jie
- 401-411 Making the deployment of pico-PV more sustainable along the value chain
by Hirmer, Stephanie & Cruickshank, Heather
- 412-419 Power generation with biogas from municipal solid waste: Prediction of gas generation with in situ parameters
by Aguilar-Virgen, Quetzalli & Taboada-González, Paul & Ojeda-Benítez, Sara & Cruz-Sotelo, Samantha
- 420-428 Sustainable energy development – Lithuania's way to energy supply security and energetics independence
by Katinas, Vladislovas & Markevicius, Antanas & Perednis, Eugenijus & Savickas, Juozas
- 429-439 Optimum shunt capacitor placement in distribution system—A review and comparative study
by Aman, M.M. & Jasmon, G.B. & Bakar, A.H.A. & Mokhlis, H. & Karimi, M.
- 440-451 Assessment of adsorber bed designs in waste-heat driven adsorption cooling systems for vehicle air conditioning and refrigeration
by Sharafian, Amir & Bahrami, Majid
- 452-460 A comprehensive review on wind turbine power curve modeling techniques
by Lydia, M. & Kumar, S. Suresh & Selvakumar, A. Immanuel & Prem Kumar, G. Edwin
- 461-478 Demand response and smart grids—A survey
by Siano, Pierluigi
- 479-489 High-resolution model-based wind atlas for Greece
by Kotroni, V. & Lagouvardos, K. & Lykoudis, S.
- 490-503 Categorization of residential electricity consumption as a basis for the assessment of the impacts of demand response actions
by Soares, Ana & Gomes, Álvaro & Antunes, Carlos Henggeler
- 504-517 Biomass energy in Bangladesh: Current status and prospects
by Huda, A.S.N. & Mekhilef, S. & Ahsan, A.
- 518-525 Current status and future prospects of hydropower in Saxony (Germany) compared to trends in Germany, the European Union and the World
by Spänhoff, Bernd
- 526-537 Dynamic thermal models and CFD analysis for flat-plate thermal solar collectors – A review
by Tagliafico, Luca A. & Scarpa, Federico & De Rosa, Mattia
- 538-554 A review of frosting in air-to-air energy exchangers
by Rafati Nasr, Mohammad & Fauchoux, Melanie & Besant, Robert W. & Simonson, Carey J.
- 555-564 Environmental efficiency of investments in renewable energy: Comparative analysis at macroeconomic level
by Cicea, Claudiu & Marinescu, Corina & Popa, Ion & Dobrin, Cosmin
- 565-579 Review of hydrogen-enriched gas production from steam gasification of biomass: The prospect of CaO-based chemical looping gasification
by Udomsirichakorn, Jakkapong & Salam, P. Abdul
- 580-603 A comprehensive review on biomass cookstoves and a systematic approach for modern cookstove design
by Kshirsagar, Milind P. & Kalamkar, Vilas R.
- 604-615 Are we there yet? Improving solar PV economics and power planning in developing countries: The case of Kenya
by Ondraczek, Janosch
- 616-640 A review of the technologies, economics and policy instruments for decarbonising energy-intensive manufacturing industries
by Napp, T.A. & Gambhir, A. & Hills, T.P. & Florin, N. & Fennell, P.S
- 641-650 An analysis of wind energy potential and economic evaluation in Zahedan, Iran
by Mostafaeipour, Ali & Jadidi, Mohsen & Mohammadi, Kasra & Sedaghat, Ahmad
- 651-660 Perspectives of carbon nanotubes/polymer nanocomposites for wind blade materials
by Ma, Peng-Cheng & Zhang, Yi
- 661-671 Review of energy models to the development of an efficient industrial energy model
by Olanrewaju, O.A & Jimoh, A.A
- 672-681 Evaluation of infrared techniques for the assessment of biomass and biofuel quality parameters and conversion technology processes: A review
by Chadwick, Dara T. & McDonnell, Kevin P. & Brennan, Liam P. & Fagan, Colette C. & Everard, Colm D.
- 682-700 Optimization methods applied for Wind–PSP operation and scheduling under deregulated market: A review
by Dhillon, Javed & Kumar, Arun & Singal, S.K.
- 701-714 Energy and hydraulic efficiency in conventional water supply systems
by Nogueira Vilanova, Mateus Ricardo & Perrella Balestieri, José Antônio
- 715-723 Transition and transformation: A bibliometric analysis of two scientific networks researching socio-technical change
by Chappin, Emile J.L. & Ligtvoet, Andreas
- 724-733 Energy use efficiency and greenhouse gas emissions of farming systems in north Iran
by Mohammadi, Ali & Rafiee, Shahin & Jafari, Ali & Keyhani, Alireza & Mousavi-Avval, Seyed Hashem & Nonhebel, Sanderine
- 734-742 Advances in surface passivation and emitter optimization techniques of c-Si solar cells
by Rahman, Mohammad Ziaur
- 743-757 Renewable hydrogen economy in Asia – Opportunities and challenges: An overview
by Pudukudy, Manoj & Yaakob, Zahira & Mohammad, Masita & Narayanan, Binitha & Sopian, Kamaruzzaman
- 758-770 High-efficiency thermodynamic power cycles for concentrated solar power systems
by Dunham, Marc T. & Iverson, Brian D.
- 771-789 Geothermal energy potential of southwestern of Saudi Arabia "exploration and possible power generation": A case study at Al Khouba area – Jizan
by Lashin, Aref & Al Arifi, Nassir
- 790-795 Wind energy resource assessment of Izmit in the West Black Sea Coastal Region of Turkey
by Kucukali, Serhat & Dinçkal, Çiğdem
- 796-807 Overview of power inverter topologies and control structures for grid connected photovoltaic systems
by Hassaine, L. & OLias, E. & Quintero, J. & Salas, V.
- 808-820 Energy in the urban water cycle: Actions to reduce the total expenditure of fossil fuels with emphasis on heat reclamation from urban water
by Elías-Maxil, J.A. & van der Hoek, Jan Peter & Hofman, Jan & Rietveld, Luuk
- 821-832 Sizing stand-alone photovoltaic–wind hybrid system: Techno-economic analysis and optimization
by Belmili, Hocine & Haddadi, Mourad & Bacha, Seddik & Almi, Mohamed Fayçal & Bendib, Boualem
- 833-840 Improving the electricity efficiency in South Africa through a benchmark-and-trade system
by Inglesi-Lotz, Roula & Blignaut, James N.
- 841-868 Investigations on pump running in turbine mode: A review of the state-of-the-art
by Jain, Sanjay V. & Patel, Rajesh N.
- 869-876 Thermodynamic and economic analysis of hydrogen production integration in the Brazilian sugar and alcohol industry
by Silveira, Jose Luz & Tuna, Celso Eduardo & Lamas, Wendell de Queiroz & da Silva, Marcio Evaristo & Martinelli, Valdisley Jose
- 877-885 Location optimization of wind power generation–transmission systems under uncertainty using hierarchical fuzzy DEA: A case study
by Azadeh, Ali & Rahimi-Golkhandan, Armin & Moghaddam, Mohsen
- 886-902 Methane emissions in China 2007
by Zhang, Bo & Chen, G.Q.
- 903-911 Satisfying the rural residential demand in Liberia with decentralized renewable energy schemes
by Alfaro, Jose & Miller, Shelie
- 912-922 Trends and challenges of sustainable energy and water research in North Africa: Sahara solar breeder concerns at the intersection of energy/water
by Boudghene Stambouli, A. & Khiat, Z. & Flazi, S. & Tanemoto, H. & Nakajima, M. & Isoda, H. & Yokoyama, F. & Hannachi, S. & Kurokawa, K. & Shimizu, M. & Koinuma, H. & Yassaa, N.
- 923-942 Not Under Our Back Yards? A case study of social acceptance of the Northern Netherlands CCS initiative
by van Os, Herman W.A. & Herber, Rien & Scholtens, Bert
- 943-949 Exploring temporal and spatial evolution of global energy production and consumption
by Wang, Wenwen & Zhang, Ming & Li, Peng
- 950-960 Hydrogen production from catalytic steam reforming of biodiesel byproduct glycerol: Issues and challenges
by Dou, Binlin & Song, Yongchen & Wang, Chao & Chen, Haisheng & Xu, Yujie
- 961-986 Engine combustion, performance and emission characteristics of gas to liquid (GTL) fuels and its blends with diesel and bio-diesel
by Sajjad, H. & Masjuki, H.H. & Varman, M. & Kalam, M.A. & Arbab, M.I. & Imtenan, S. & Rahman, S.M. Ashrafur
- 987-1002 Numerical simulation of geothermal reservoirs for the sustainable design of energy plants: A review
by Franco, Alessandro & Vaccaro, Maurizio
- 1003-1018 A comprehensive model for the German electricity and heat sector in a future energy system with a dominant contribution from renewable energy technologies—Part I: Methodology
by Henning, Hans-Martin & Palzer, Andreas
- 1019-1034 A comprehensive model for the German electricity and heat sector in a future energy system with a dominant contribution from renewable energy technologies – Part II: Results
by Palzer, Andreas & Henning, Hans-Martin
- 1035-1046 Microalgal biofuels: Flexible bioenergies for sustainable development
by Zhu, L.D. & Hiltunen, E. & Antila, E. & Zhong, J.J. & Yuan, Z.H. & Wang, Z.M.
2014, Volume 29, Issue C
- 1-10 Market based transmission expansion and reactive power planning with consideration of wind and load uncertainties
by Hemmati, Reza & Hooshmand, Rahmat-Allah & Khodabakhshian, Amin
- 11-21 Methane emissions of energy activities in China 1980–2007
by Zhang, Bo & Chen, G.Q. & Li, J.S. & Tao, L.
- 22-30 Implementing a biofuel economy in the EU: Lessons from the SUSTOIL project and future perspectives for next generation biofuels
by De Lucia, Caterina & Bartlett, Mark
- 31-36 On energy consumption and GDP studies; A meta-analysis of the last two decades
by Menegaki, Angeliki N.
- 37-51 Status and development of hybrid energy systems from hybrid ground source heat pump in China and other countries
by Qi, Zishu & Gao, Qing & Liu, Yan & Yan, Y.Y. & Spitler, Jeffrey D.
- 52-62 Fog-water collection for community use
by Fessehaye, Mussie & Abdul-Wahab, Sabah A. & Savage, Michael J. & Kohler, Thomas & Gherezghiher, Tseggai & Hurni, Hans
- 63-71 Global estimates of energy-growth nexus: Application of seemingly unrelated regressions
by Khan, Muhammad Azhar & Khan, Muhammad Zahir & Zaman, Khalid & Arif, Mariam
- 72-84 Renewable energy potentials in Nigeria: Meeting rural energy needs
by Shaaban, Mohamed & Petinrin, J.O.
- 85-95 Agro-energy districts contributing to environmental and social sustainability in rural areas: Evaluation of a local public–private partnership scheme in Greece
by Manos, Basil & Partalidou, Maria & Fantozzi, Francesco & Arampatzis, Stratos & Papadopoulou, Olympia
- 96-107 Thermoeconomic and ecological analysis applied to heating industrial process in chemical reactors
by de Souza, Sergio Alencar & Lamas, Wendell de Queiroz
- 108-119 Extension of energy crops on surplus agricultural lands: A potentially viable option in developing countries while fossil fuel reserves are diminishing
by Rahman, Md. Mizanur & B. Mostafiz, Suraiya & Paatero, Jukka V. & Lahdelma, Risto
- 120-134 Conversion of slaughterhouse and poultry farm animal fats and wastes to biodiesel: Parametric sensitivity and fuel quality assessment
by Chakraborty, Rajat & Gupta, Abhishek.K. & Chowdhury, Ratul
- 135-150 Hybrid electric vehicles and their challenges: A review
by Hannan, M.A. & Azidin, F.A. & Mohamed, A.
- 151-157 Sizing and simulation of a photovoltaic-wind energy system using batteries, applied for a small rural property located in the south of Brazil
by Nogueira, Carlos Eduardo Camargo & Vidotto, Magno Luiz & Niedzialkoski, Rosana Krauss & de Souza, Samuel Nelson Melegari & Chaves, Luiz Inácio & Edwiges, Thiago & Santos, Darlisson Bentes dos & Werncke, Ivan
- 158-172 A survey on energy storage resources configurations in order to propose an optimum configuration for smoothing fluctuations of future large wind power plants
by Jannati, M. & Hosseinian, S.H. & Vahidi, B. & Li, Guo-Jie
- 173-183 The research on energy in spain: A scientometric approach
by Montoya, Francisco G. & Montoya, Maria G. & Gómez, Julio & Manzano-Agugliaro, Francisco & Alameda-Hernández, Enrique
- 184-200 Loss minimization techniques used in distribution network: bibliographical survey
by Kalambe, Shilpa & Agnihotri, Ganga
- 201-215 Barriers of commercial power generation using biomass gasification gas: A review
by Asadullah, Mohammad
- 216-245 Towards a sustainable approach for development of biodiesel from plant and microalgae
by Singh, Bhaskar & Guldhe, Abhishek & Rawat, Ismail & Bux, Faizal
- 246-253 Meta-analysis of high penetration renewable energy scenarios
by Cochran, Jaquelin & Mai, Trieu & Bazilian, Morgan
- 254-262 Carbon emission reduction potential of rural energy in China
by Li, Canbing & He, Lina & Cao, Yijia & Xiao, Guoxuan & Zhang, Wei & Liu, Xiaohai & Yu, Zhicheng & Tan, Yi & Zhou, Jinju
- 263-275 Improvement of floor impact sound on modular housing for sustainable building
by Lee, Won-hak & Kim, Kyoung-woo & Lim, Seock-ho
- 276-285 Review on Clean Development Mechanism (CDM) implementation in Malaysia
by Lim, Xin-Le & Lam, Wei-Haur
- 286-300 An economic and environmental assessment for selecting the optimum new renewable energy system for educational facility
by Hong, Taehoon & Koo, Choongwan & Kwak, Taehyun & Park, Hyo Seon
- 301-315 Review on the heat dissipation performance of battery pack with different structures and operation conditions
by Xu, X.M. & He, R.
- 316-324 Comparison of energy consumption and GHG emissions of open field and greenhouse strawberry production
by Khoshnevisan, Benyamin & Shariati, Hanifreza Motamed & Rafiee, Shahin & Mousazadeh, Hossein
- 325-335 Redox flow batteries for the storage of renewable energy: A review
by Alotto, Piergiorgio & Guarnieri, Massimo & Moro, Federico
- 336-344 Global estimates of energy consumption and greenhouse gas emissions
by Azhar Khan, Muhammad & Zahir Khan, Muhammad & Zaman, Khalid & Naz, Lubna
- 345-354 New approaches in harnessing wave energy: With special attention to small islands
by Fadaeenejad, M. & Shamsipour, R. & Rokni, S.D. & Gomes, C.
- 355-368 Methanol steam reforming for hydrogen generation via conventional and membrane reactors: A review
by Iulianelli, A. & Ribeirinha, P. & Mendes, A. & Basile, A.
- 369-382 Greenhouse gas emissions of forest bioenergy supply and utilization in Finland
by Jäppinen, Eero & Korpinen, Olli-Jussi & Laitila, Juha & Ranta, Tapio
- 383-393 Review of concepts for a demand-driven biogas supply for flexible power generation
by Hahn, Henning & Krautkremer, Bernd & Hartmann, Kilian & Wachendorf, Michael
- 394-416 Life cycle assessment (LCA) and life cycle energy analysis (LCEA) of buildings and the building sector: A review
by Cabeza, Luisa F. & Rincón, Lídia & Vilariño, Virginia & Pérez, Gabriel & Castell, Albert
- 417-434 An Integrated Criteria Weighting Framework for the sustainable performance assessment and design of building envelope
by Iwaro, Joseph & Mwasha, Abrahams & Williams, Rupert G. & Zico, Ricardo
- 435-448 Economic evaluation of short rotation coppice systems for energy from biomass—A review
by Hauk, Sebastian & Knoke, Thomas & Wittkopf, Stefan
- 449-462 What is the most adequate method to assess thermal comfort in hybrid commercial buildings located in hot-humid summer climate?
by Rupp, Ricardo Forgiarini & Ghisi, Enedir
- 463-472 The HIGH-COMBI project: High solar fraction heating and cooling systems with combination of innovative components and methods
by Drosou, Vassiliki N. & Tsekouras, Panagiotis D. & Oikonomou, Th.I. & Kosmopoulos, Panos I. & Karytsas, Constantine S.
- 473-481 Renewable energy potential on marginal lands in the United States
by Milbrandt, Anelia R. & Heimiller, Donna M. & Perry, Andrew D. & Field, Christopher B.
- 482-498 Fatty acids as phase change materials: A review
by Yuan, Yanping & Zhang, Nan & Tao, Wenquan & Cao, Xiaoling & He, Yaling
- 499-507 Carbon footprint estimation of Chinese economic sectors based on a three-tier model
by Yang, Jin & Chen, Bin
- 508-516 A critical review of China's rapidly developing renewable energy and energy efficiency policies
by Lo, Kevin
- 517-527 Bio-diesel—A global scenario
by Avinash, A. & Subramaniam, D. & Murugesan, A.
- 528-534 Social capital and CO2 emission—output relations: A panel analysis
by Ibrahim, Mansor H. & Law, Siong Hook
- 535-545 Grid-connected photovoltaic system in Malaysia: A review on voltage issues
by Wong, Jianhui & Lim, Yun Seng & Tang, Jun Huat & Morris, Ezra
- 546-564 Review on latest developments in biodiesel production using carbon-based catalysts
by Konwar, Lakhya Jyoti & Boro, Jutika & Deka, Dhanapati
- 565-572 Development of a thermoeconomic methodology for optimizing biodiesel production. Part II: Manufacture exergetic cost and biodiesel production cost incorporating carbon credits, a Brazilian case study
by Coronado, Christian Rodriguez & Tuna, Celso Eduardo & Zanzi, Rolando & Vane, Lucas F. & Silveira, José Luz
- 573-588 The intensification technologies to water electrolysis for hydrogen production – A review
by Wang, Mingyong & Wang, Zhi & Gong, Xuzhong & Guo, Zhancheng
- 589-603 The generation of residual biomass during the production of bio-ethanol from sugarcane, its characterization and its use in energy production
by Antonio Bizzo, Waldir & Lenço, Paulo César & Carvalho, Danilo José & Veiga, João Paulo Soto
- 604-613 Review of utilization of extended surfaces in heat transfer problems
by Nagarani, N. & Mayilsamy, K. & Murugesan, A. & Kumar, G. Sathesh
- 614-624 Overall review of wind power development in Inner Mongolia: Status quo, barriers and solutions
by Zeng, Bo & Zeng, Ming & Xue, Song & Cheng, Min & Wang, Yuejin & Feng, Junjie
- 625-633 Status of micro-hydrokinetic river technology in rural applications: A review of literature
by Vermaak, Herman Jacobus & Kusakana, Kanzumba & Koko, Sandile Philip
- 634-640 Estimating tourism-induced energy consumption and CO2 emissions: The case of Cyprus
by Katircioglu, Salih Turan & Feridun, Mete & Kilinc, Ceyhun
- 641-655 Transport energy consumption and saving in China
by Wang, Y.F. & Li, K.P. & Xu, X.M. & Zhang, Y.R.
- 656-682 Solar thermal reforming of methane feedstocks for hydrogen and syngas production—A review
by Agrafiotis, Christos & von Storch, Henrik & Roeb, Martin & Sattler, Christian
- 683-692 Methods for predicting seabed scour around marine current turbine
by Chen, Long & Lam, Wei-Haur
- 693-700 Prospects of renewables penetration in the energy mix of Pakistan
by Farooqui, Suhail Zaki
- 701-718 Policies and demonstrations of micro-grids in China: A review
by Zeng, Zheng & Zhao, Rongxiang & Yang, Huan & Tang, Shengqing
- 719-733 Sustainable economy development and transition of fuel and energy in Lithuania after integration into the European Union
by Gaigalis, Vygandas & Skema, Romualdas
- 734-743 A review of forced convection heat transfer enhancement and hydrodynamic characteristics of a nanofluid
by Hussein, Adnan M. & Sharma, K.V. & Bakar, R.A. & Kadirgama, K.
- 744-753 Energy and carbon emission review for Macao's gaming industry
by Li, J.S. & Alsaed, A. & Hayat, T. & Chen, G.Q.
- 754-765 Review of supporting scheme for island powersystem storage
by Rious, Vincent & Perez, Yannick
- 766-779 Environmental impacts of utility-scale solar energy
by Hernandez, R.R. & Easter, S.B. & Murphy-Mariscal, M.L. & Maestre, F.T. & Tavassoli, M. & Allen, E.B. & Barrows, C.W. & Belnap, J. & Ochoa-Hueso, R. & Ravi, S. & Allen, M.F.
- 780-792 Off-shore wind farm development: Present status and challenges
by Perveen, Rehana & Kishor, Nand & Mohanty, Soumya R.
- 793-803 Development of temperature and humidity independent control (THIC) air-conditioning systems in China—A review
by Zhang, Tao & Liu, Xiaohua & Jiang, Yi
- 804-827 Artificial neural networks for controlling wind–PV power systems: A review
by Karabacak, Kerim & Cetin, Numan
- 828-834 The present and future of smart power grid in developing countries
by Fadaeenejad, M. & Saberian, A.M. & Fadaee, Mohd. & Radzi, M.A.M. & Hizam, H. & AbKadir, M.Z.A.
- 835-846 Review of high-temperature central receiver designs for concentrating solar power
by Ho, Clifford K. & Iverson, Brian D.
- 847-853 Recent developments and prospects for algae-based fuels in the US
by Ziolkowska, Jadwiga R. & Simon, Leo
- 854-864 A review on methods of flue gas cleaning from combustion of biomass
by Singh, Renu & Shukla, Ashish
- 865-882 Comparison of the performance of compressed-air and hydrogen energy storage systems: Karpathos island case study
by Karellas, S. & Tzouganatos, N.
- 883-890 A “Moore's Law”-like approach to roadmapping photovoltaic technologies
by Hutchby, James A.
- 891-904 Electricity market opening impact on investments in electricity sector
by Streimikiene, Dalia & Siksnelyte, Indre
- 905-910 Solar greenhouse drying: A review
by Prakash, Om & Kumar, Anil
- 911-923 Mixed integer programming of multi-objective security-constrained hydro/thermal unit commitment
by Reza Norouzi, Mohammad & Ahmadi, Abdollah & Esmaeel Nezhad, Ali & Ghaedi, Amir
- 924-940 Electric propulsion system for electric vehicular technology: A review
by Kumar, Lalit & Jain, Shailendra
- 941-951 A review of demand-side management policy in the UK
by Warren, Peter
- 952-960 A review on sustainable power generation in Malaysia to 2030: Historical perspective, current assessment, and future strategies
by Khor, Cheng Seong & Lalchand, G.
2013, Volume 28, Issue C
- 1-10 Water retention and drainage on air side of heat exchangers—A review
by Qi, Zhaogang
- 11-17 GIS-based solar farms site selection using analytic hierarchy process (AHP) in Karapinar region, Konya/Turkey
by Uyan, Mevlut