Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews
Contact information of Elsevier:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/600126/description#description
To be notified about new items in this series: Free volume/issue alert on ScienceDirect (see also NEP)
Download restrictions: Full text for ScienceDirect subscribers only
For corrections or technical questions regarding this series, please contact (Wendy Shamier)
Series handle: repec:eee:rensus
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Impact factors: Simple, Recursive, Discounted, Recursive discounted, H-Index, Aggregate
Access and download statistics
Top item: By citations. By downloads (last 12 months).
2012, Volume 16, Issue 4
- 1883-1891 Plate heat exchangers: Recent advances
by Abu-Khader, Mazen M.
- 1892-1898 Courtyard housing in midrise buildings: An environmental assessment in hot-arid climate
by Al-Masri, Nada & Abu-Hijleh, Bassam
- 1899-1906 A review of working fluids of absorption cycles
by Sun, Jian & Fu, Lin & Zhang, Shigang
- 1907-1915 Review on wind power development and relevant policies in China during the 11th Five-Year-Plan period
by Kang, Junjie & Yuan, Jiahai & Hu, Zhaoguang & Xu, Yan
- 1916-1925 Energy efficiency status of the community housing in Australia
by Urmee, Tania & Thoo, Sid & Killick, Winnie
- 1926-1939 Vertical axis wind turbine – A review of various configurations and design techniques
by Aslam Bhutta, Muhammad Mahmood & Hayat, Nasir & Farooq, Ahmed Uzair & Ali, Zain & Jamil, Sh. Rehan & Hussain, Zahid
- 1940-1948 Sustainability performance disclosures: The case of independent power producers
by Ng, Artie W. & Nathwani, Jatin
- 1949-1957 Assessing energy sustainability of rural communities using Principal Component Analysis
by Doukas, Haris & Papadopoulou, Alexandra & Savvakis, Nikolaos & Tsoutsos, Theocharis & Psarras, John
- 1958-1970 Reviews of power systems and environmental energy conversion for unmanned underwater vehicles
by Wang, Xiaoming & Shang, Jianzhong & Luo, Zirong & Tang, Li & Zhang, Xiangpo & Li, Juan
- 1971-1976 Energy resources—The ultimate solution
by Siraj, Muhammad Shafiq
- 1977-1987 The prime criteria for private sector participation in renewable energy investment in the Middle East (case study: Iran)
by Aslani, Alireza & Naaranoja, Marja & Zakeri, Bahnam
- 1988-1998 Analysis of scenarios for the reduction of energy consumption and GHG emissions in transport in the Basque Country
by Bueno, Gorka
- 1999-2040 Form-stable phase change materials for thermal energy storage
by Kenisarin, Murat M. & Kenisarina, Kamola M.
- 2041-2052 Photovoltaic electricity scenario analysis in urban contests: An Italian case study
by Cellura, M. & Di Gangi, A. & Longo, S. & Orioli, A.
- 2053-2069 Spatial variation of environmental impacts of regional biomass chains
by van der Hilst, F. & Lesschen, J.P. & van Dam, J.M.C. & Riksen, M. & Verweij, P.A. & Sanders, J.P.M. & Faaij, A.P.C.
- 2070-2093 A comprehensive review on biodiesel as an alternative energy resource and its characteristics
by Atabani, A.E. & Silitonga, A.S. & Badruddin, Irfan Anjum & Mahlia, T.M.I. & Masjuki, H.H. & Mekhilef, S.
- 2094-2101 A review of intercalation composite phase change material: Preparation, structure and properties
by Li, Min & Wu, Zhishen
- 2102-2110 Toxicological aspects of nanomaterials used in energy harvesting consumer electronics
by Manzetti, Sergio & Andersen, Otto
- 2111-2117 Exploitation and utilization of the wind power and its perspective in China
by Ling, Yu & Cai, Xu
- 2118-2132 Review on storage materials and thermal performance enhancement techniques for high temperature phase change thermal storage systems
by Liu, Ming & Saman, Wasim & Bruno, Frank
- 2133-2146 Greenhouse gas emission reduction perspectives in the Baltic States in frames of EU energy and climate policy
by Roos, Inge & Soosaar, Sulev & Volkova, Anna & Streimikene, Dalia
- 2147-2153 The link between renewable energy production and gross domestic product in Africa: A comparative study between 1980 and 2008
by Abanda, F.H. & Ng’ombe, A. & Keivani, R. & Tah, J.H.M.
- 2154-2171 A review of energy storage technologies for wind power applications
by Díaz-González, Francisco & Sumper, Andreas & Gomis-Bellmunt, Oriol & Villafáfila-Robles, Roberto
- 2172-2177 The impact of international GHG trading regimes on penetration of new energy technologies and feasibility to implement EU Energy and Climate Package targets
by Streimikiene, Dalia
- 2178-2190 Review and prospects of Jatropha biodiesel industry in China
by Yang, Cheng-Yuan & Fang, Zhen & Li, Bo & Long, Yun-feng
- 2191-2199 Looking into the Danish energy system: Lesson to be learned by other communities
by Parajuli, Ranjan
- 2200-2206 Roles and potentials of renewable energy in less-developed economies: The case of Nepal
by Nepal, Rabindra
- 2207-2216 Towards a de-carbonized energy system in north-eastern Morocco: Prospective geothermal resource
by Rimi, Abdelkrim & Zarhloule, Yassine & Barkaoui, Alae Eddine & Correia, Antonio & Carneiro, Julio & Verdoya, Massimo & Lucazeau, Francis
- 2217-2233 Assessing the sustainability challenges for electricity industries in ASEAN newly industrialising countries
by Vithayasrichareon, Peerapat & MacGill, Iain F. & Nakawiro, Thanawat
- 2234-2241 Finite time thermodynamic evaluation of endoreversible Stirling heat engine at maximum power conditions
by Tlili, Iskander
- 2242-2248 Investment in wind power and pumped storage in a real options model
by Reuter, Wolf Heinrich & Fuss, Sabine & Szolgayová, Jana & Obersteiner, Michael
- 2249-2259 A review of heat pipe systems for heat recovery and renewable energy applications
by Chaudhry, Hassam Nasarullah & Hughes, Ben Richard & Ghani, Saud Abdul
- 2260-2277 A review: Energy recovery in batch processes
by Fernández, Inmaculada & Renedo, Carlos J. & Pérez, Severiano F. & Ortiz, Alfredo & Mañana, Mario
- 2278-2288 An overview of ocean renewable energy resources in Korea
by Kim, Gunwoo & Lee, Myung Eun & Lee, Kwang Soo & Park, Jin-Soon & Jeong, Weon Mu & Kang, Sok Kuh & Soh, Jae-Gwi & Kim, Hanna
- 2289-2303 Review on solar air heating system with and without thermal energy storage system
by Tyagi, V.V. & Panwar, N.L. & Rahim, N.A. & Kothari, Richa
- 2304-2315 Mathematical and computational approaches for design of biomass gasification for hydrogen production: A review
by Ahmed, Tigabwa Y. & Ahmad, Murni M. & Yusup, Suzana & Inayat, Abrar & Khan, Zakir
- 2316-2328 A review on energy scenario and sustainable energy in Indonesia
by Hasan, M.H. & Mahlia, T.M.I. & Nur, Hadi
- 2329-2336 An overview of global climate changing in current scenario and mitigation action
by Nema, Pragya & Nema, Sameer & Roy, Priyanka
- 2337-2346 Fermentative hydrogen production – An alternative clean energy source
by Kothari, Richa & Singh, D.P. & Tyagi, V.V. & Tyagi, S.K.
- 2347-2353 Development of suitable photobioreactor for algae production – A review
by Singh, R.N. & Sharma, Shaishav
2012, Volume 16, Issue 3
- 1377-1382 Bioenergy potential from crop residues in China: Availability and distribution
by Jiang, Dong & Zhuang, Dafang & Fu, Jinying & Huang, Yaohuan & Wen, Kege
- 1383-1398 Advancement in solar photovoltaic/thermal (PV/T) hybrid collector technology
by Tyagi, V.V. & Kaushik, S.C. & Tyagi, S.K.
- 1399-1411 Stochastic techniques used for optimization in solar systems: A review
by Sharma, Naveen & Varun, & Siddhartha,
- 1412-1425 Optimum design of hybrid renewable energy systems: Overview of different approaches
by Erdinc, O. & Uzunoglu, M.
- 1426-1436 Review of sustainable biomass pellets production – A study for agricultural residues pellets’ market in Greece
by Karkania, V. & Fanara, E. & Zabaniotou, A.
- 1437-1449 Mapping of solar energy potential in Indonesia using artificial neural network and geographical information system
by Rumbayan, Meita & Abudureyimu, Asifujiang & Nagasaka, Ken
- 1450-1461 The Brazilian experience of rural electrification in the Amazon with decentralized generation – The need to change the paradigm from electrification to development
by van Els, Rudi Henri & de Souza Vianna, João Nildo & Brasil, Antonio Cesar Pinho
- 1462-1476 Methane production from lignocellulosic agricultural crop wastes: A review in context to second generation of biofuel production
by Chandra, R. & Takeuchi, H. & Hasegawa, T.
- 1477-1495 Review of windcatcher technologies
by Saadatian, Omidreza & Haw, Lim Chin & Sopian, K. & Sulaiman, M.Y.
- 1496-1507 Wind energy potential assessment for the Sultanate of Oman
by Jervase, Joseph A. & Al-Lawati, Ali M.
- 1508-1515 A review on the economic dispatch and risk management of the large-scale plug-in electric vehicles (PHEVs)-penetrated power systems
by Peng, Minghong & Liu, Lian & Jiang, Chuanwen
- 1516-1527 Possibility of efficient utilization of wood waste as a renewable energy resource in Serbia
by Đerčan, Bojan & Lukić, Tamara & Bubalo-Živković, Milka & Đurđev, Branislav & Stojsavljević, Rastislav & Pantelić, Milana
- 1528-1536 Potential wind power generation in South Egypt
by Ahmed, Ahmed Shata
- 1537-1556 Water desalination systems powered by renewable energy sources: Review
by El-Ghonemy, A.M.K.
- 1557-1561 Status and potential of biogas energy from animal wastes in Turkey
by Avcioğlu, A. Onurbaş & Türker, U.
- 1562-1576 Feasibility study of developing photovoltaic power projects in Italy: An integrated approach
by Cucchiella, Federica & D’Adamo, Idiano
- 1577-1587 A comprehensive method for optimal power management and design of hybrid RES-based autonomous energy systems
by Abedi, S. & Alimardani, A. & Gharehpetian, G.B. & Riahy, G.H. & Hosseinian, S.H.
- 1588-1610 Modeling HCCI combustion of biofuels: A review
by Komninos, N.P. & Rakopoulos, C.D.
- 1611-1615 Is there a space for additional renewable energy in the Norwegian power system? Potential for reduced global emission?
by Gebremedhin, Alemayehu & De Oliveira Granheim, Jarle
- 1616-1629 Assessment of tree seed oil biodiesel: A comparative review based on biodiesel of a locally available tree seed
by Bora, Dilip Kumar & Baruah, D.C.
- 1630-1635 Electricity generation from the first wind farm situated at Ras Ghareb, Egypt
by Ahmed, Ahmed Shata
- 1636-1656 Computing global and diffuse solar hourly irradiation on clear sky. Review and testing of 54 models
by Badescu, Viorel & Gueymard, Christian A. & Cheval, Sorin & Oprea, Cristian & Baciu, Madalina & Dumitrescu, Alexandru & Iacobescu, Flavius & Milos, Ioan & Rada, Costel
- 1657-1665 Sewage sludge-to-energy approaches based on anaerobic digestion and pyrolysis: Brief overview and energy efficiency assessment
by Cao, Yucheng & Pawłowski, Artur
- 1666-1672 The effect of 107th OPEC Ordinary Meeting on oil prices and economic performances in Japan
by Hanabusa, Kunihiro
- 1673-1682 Investment appraisal of a small, grid-connected photovoltaic plant under the Serbian feed-in tariff framework
by Stevanović, Sanja & Pucar, Mila
- 1683-1695 Review on fuel economy standard and label for vehicle in selected ASEAN countries
by Silitonga, A.S. & Atabani, A.E. & Mahlia, T.M.I.
- 1696-1708 Formation and impact of granules in fostering clean energy production and wastewater treatment in upflow anaerobic sludge blanket (UASB) reactors
by Abbasi, Tasneem & Abbasi, S.A.
- 1709-1720 Characterization of solar flat plate collectors
by Cruz-Peragon, F. & Palomar, J.M. & Casanova, P.J. & Dorado, M.P. & Manzano-Agugliaro, F.
- 1721-1734 Risk management for jatropha curcas based biodiesel industry of Panzhihua Prefecture in Southwest China
by Liu, Xuan & Ye, Meng & Pu, Biao & Tang, Zhikang
- 1735-1744 Assessment of world lithium resources and consequences of their geographic distribution on the expected development of the electric vehicle industry
by Grosjean, Camille & Miranda, Pamela Herrera & Perrin, Marion & Poggi, Philippe
- 1745-1753 Energy and environmental balance of biogas for dual-fuel mobile applications
by Lacour, S. & Chinese, T. & Alkadee, D. & Perilhon, C. & Descombes, G.
- 1754-1761 Control techniques for reduction of the total harmonic distortion in voltage applied to a single-phase inverter with nonlinear loads: Review
by Ortega, R. & Figueres, E. & Garcerá, G. & Trujillo, C.L. & Velasco, D.
- 1762-1778 Impact of alternative fuel properties on fuel spray behavior and atomization
by Pandey, Rajesh Kumar & Rehman, A. & Sarviya, R.M.
2012, Volume 16, Issue 2
- 1089-1098 Sustainability issues for promotion of Jatropha biodiesel in Indian scenario: A review
by Kumar, Sunil & Chaube, Alok & Jain, Shashi Kumar
- 1099-1109 Baseload electricity from wind via compressed air energy storage (CAES)
by Mason, James E. & Archer, Cristina L.
- 1110-1115 Large scale wind power integration in China: Analysis from a policy perspective
by Zhang, Sufang & Li, Xingmei
- 1116-1126 Energy for sustainable development: A case of developing countries
by Kaygusuz, Kamil
- 1127-1134 Review of the economic viability of investing and exploiting biogas electricity plant – Case study Vizelj, Serbia
by Golusin, Mirjana & Ostojic, Aleksandar & Latinovic, Smilja & Jandric, Maja & Ivanovic, Olja Munitlak
- 1135-1145 Application of the Structural Decomposition Analysis to assess the indirect energy consumption and air emission changes related to Italian households consumption
by Cellura, Maurizio & Longo, Sonia & Mistretta, Marina
- 1146-1156 Regional sustainable water and energy development projects: A case of Southeastern Anatolia Project (GAP) in Turkey
by Akpınar, A. & Kaygusuz, K.
- 1157-1164 Wind energy status in India: A short review
by Sharma, Atul & Srivastava, Jaya & Kar, Sanjay Kumar & Kumar, Anil
- 1165-1173 Wind energy and assessment of wind energy potential in Turkey
by İlkiliç, Cumali
- 1174-1179 Promoting the development of distributed concentrated solar thermal technology in China
by Liu, Zhi-qiang & Xu, Ai-xiang & Lv, Yuan-yuan & Wang, Xiao-xiao
- 1180-1192 Macroanalysis of the economic and environmental impacts of a 2005–2025 European Union bioenergy policy using the GTAP model and life cycle assessment
by Dandres, Thomas & Gaudreault, Caroline & Tirado-Seco, Pablo & Samson, Réjean
- 1193-1209 Biodiesel production by ultrasound-assisted transesterification: State of the art and the perspectives
by Veljković, Vlada B. & Avramović, Jelena M. & Stamenković, Olivera S.
- 1210-1216 Challenges of information and communication technology in energy efficient smart homes
by Markovic, Dragan & Cvetkovic, Dragan & Zivkovic, Dejan & Popovic, Ranko
- 1217-1222 A review on exergy analysis of biomass based fuels
by Saidur, R. & BoroumandJazi, G. & Mekhilef, S. & Mohammed, H.A.
- 1223-1240 Energy models for demand forecasting—A review
by Suganthi, L. & Samuel, Anand A.
- 1241-1255 Review on heat recovery technologies for building applications
by Mardiana-Idayu, A. & Riffat, S.B.
- 1256-1267 Greenhouse gas emission savings of ground source heat pump systems in Europe: A review
by Bayer, Peter & Saner, Dominik & Bolay, Stephan & Rybach, Ladislaus & Blum, Philipp
- 1268-1281 Multi-operation management of a typical micro-grids using Particle Swarm Optimization: A comparative study
by Moghaddam, Amjad Anvari & Seifi, Alireza & Niknam, Taher
- 1282-1290 Management of natural gas resources and search for alternative renewable energy resources: A case study of Pakistan
by Malik, Sidra Nisar & Sukhera, Osama Rafiq
- 1291-1299 Carbon sequestration by forestation across China: Past, present, and future
by Huang, Lin & Liu, Jiyuan & Shao, Quanqin & Xu, Xinliang
- 1300-1310 A comparison for Turkish provinces’ performance of urban air pollution
by Köne, Aylin Çiğdem & Büke, Tayfun
- 1311-1316 Energy saving instrument – ESCerts in India
by Bhattacharya, Tanushree & Kapoor, Richa
- 1317-1322 The use of natural gas and geothermal energy in school units. Greece: A case study
by Economou, Agisilaos
- 1323-1329 Dominant height growth and site index curves for Calabrian pine (Pinus brutia Ten.) in central Cyprus
by Kitikidou, Kyriaki & Petrou, Petros & Milios, Elias
- 1330-1334 Coefficient of performance (COP) analysis of geothermal district heating systems (GDHSs): Salihli GDHS case study
by Ozgener, Leyla
- 1335-1339 Energy production trend in Iran and its effect on sustainable development
by Bakhoda, Hossein & Almassi, Morteza & Moharamnejad, Naser & Moghaddasi, Reza & Azkia, Mostafa
- 1340-1358 Applications of artificial neural networks for refrigeration, air-conditioning and heat pump systems—A review
by Mohanraj, M. & Jayaraj, S. & Muraleedharan, C.
- 1359-1368 Uncertainties and sustainability concepts in biofuel supply chain management: A review
by Awudu, Iddrisu & Zhang, Jun
- 1369-1376 Review of the performance of residential PV systems in France
by Leloux, Jonathan & Narvarte, Luis & Trebosc, David
2011, Volume 15, Issue 9
- 4223-4235 Attitude and acceptance of offshore wind farms—The influence of travel time and wind farm attributes
by Ladenburg, Jacob & Möller, Bernd
- 4236-4241 Construction of China's smart grid information system analysis
by Wu, Yun-na & Chen, Jian & Liu, Li-rong
- 4242-4247 Update of the review: Cultivation of energy crops in Poland against socio-demographic factors
by Chodkowska-Miszczuk, Justyna & Szymańska, Daniela
- 4248-4254 The value of module efficiency in lowering the levelized cost of energy of photovoltaic systems
by Wang, Xiaoting & Kurdgelashvili, Lado & Byrne, John & Barnett, Allen
- 4255-4273 Bioconversion of synthesis gas to second generation biofuels: A review
by Mohammadi, Maedeh & Najafpour, Ghasem D. & Younesi, Habibollah & Lahijani, Pooya & Uzir, Mohamad Hekarl & Mohamed, Abdul Rahman
- 4274-4285 Offshore wave power measurements—A review
by Lindroth, Simon & Leijon, Mats
- 4286-4294 A Bridge between East and West: Turkey's natural gas policy
by Ozturk, Murat & Yuksel, Yunus Emre & Ozek, Nuri
- 4295-4301 Anaerobic digestion in global bio-energy production: Potential and research challenges
by Appels, Lise & Lauwers, Joost & Degrève, Jan & Helsen, Lieve & Lievens, Bart & Willems, Kris & Van Impe, Jan & Dewil, Raf
- 4302-4309 The mechanism and policy on the electricity price of renewable energy in China
by Xingang, Zhao & Xiaomeng, Liu & Pingkuo, Liu & Tiantian, Feng
- 4310-4319 Energy and economic analysis for large-scale integration of small photovoltaic systems in buildings: The case of a public location in Southern Spain
by Talavera, D.L. & Muñoz-Cerón, E. & de la Casa, J. & Ortega, M.J. & Almonacid, G.
- 4320-4333 Biofuel economics in a setting of multiple objectives and unintended consequences
by Jaeger, William K. & Egelkraut, Thorsten M.
- 4334-4347 Energy conservation and emissions reduction in China—Progress and prospective
by Yuan, Jiahai & Kang, Junjie & Yu, Cong & Hu, Zhaoguang
- 4348-4356 Microgrids: Energy management by strategic deployment of DERs—A comprehensive survey
by Basu, Ashoke Kumar & Chowdhury, S.P. & Chowdhury, S. & Paul, S.
- 4357-4360 Energy-efficient food production to reduce global warming and ecodegradation: The use of edible insects
by Premalatha, M. & Abbasi, Tasneem & Abbasi, Tabassum & Abbasi, S.A.
- 4361-4369 The inclusion of social aspects in power planning
by Ribeiro, Fernando & Ferreira, Paula & Araújo, Madalena
- 4370-4377 Current energy usage and sustainable energy in Malaysia: A review
by Shafie, S.M. & Mahlia, T.M.I. & Masjuki, H.H. & Andriyana, A.
- 4378-4399 Modern heterogeneous catalysts for biodiesel production: A comprehensive review
by Chouhan, A.P. Singh & Sarma, A.K.
- 4400-4409 Current situation, trends and potential of renewable energy in Flanders
by Tolón-Becerra, A. & Lastra-Bravo, X.B. & Steenberghen, T. & Debecker, B.
- 4410-4415 Technology development and application of solar energy in desalination: MEDRC contribution
by Ghaffour, N. & Reddy, V.K. & Abu-Arabi, M.
- 4416-4423 A review for research and new design options of solar absorption cooling systems
by Zhai, X.Q. & Qu, M. & Li, Yue. & Wang, R.Z.
- 4424-4431 Assessment of the optimum operation conditions of a plate heat exchanger for waste heat recovery in textile industry
by Kandilli, Canan & Koclu, Aytac
- 4432-4435 Bioethanol production from farming non-food macroalgae in Pacific island nations: Chemical constituents, bioethanol yields, and prospective species in the Philippines
by Borines, M.G. & de Leon, R.L. & McHenry, M.P.
- 4436-4442 Viability of solar or wind for water pumping systems in the Algerian Sahara regions – case study Adrar
by Bouzidi, B.
- 4443-4450 Using real option analysis for highly uncertain technology investments: The case of wind energy technology
by Lee, Shun-Chung
- 4451-4465 Small-scale biomass CHP plants in Sweden and Finland
by Salomón, Marianne & Savola, Tuula & Martin, Andrew & Fogelholm, Carl-Johan & Fransson, Torsten
- 4466-4469 Does natural gas consumption follow a nonlinear path over time? Evidence from 50 US States
by Aslan, Alper
- 4470-4482 A review of solar photovoltaic levelized cost of electricity
by Branker, K. & Pathak, M.J.M. & Pearce, J.M.
- 4483-4490 A review on the experimental and analytical analysis of earth to air heat exchanger (EAHE) systems in Turkey
by Ozgener, Leyla
- 4491-4497 The use of real options approach in energy sector investments
by Fernandes, Bartolomeu & Cunha, Jorge & Ferreira, Paula
- 4498-4506 Social acceptance of the clean energy concept: Exploring the clean energy understanding of Istanbul residents
by Erbil, Aslı Öğüt
- 4507-4520 Fuel cells: The expectations for an environmental-friendly and sustainable source of energy
by Stambouli, A. Boudghene
- 4521-4536 Second-generation bioethanol as a sustainable energy source in Malaysia transportation sector: Status, potential and future prospects
by Tye, Ying Ying & Lee, Keat Teong & Wan Abdullah, Wan Nadiah & Leh, Cheu Peng
- 4537-4547 Assessing the cost of biofuel production with increasing penetration of the transport fuel market: A case study of gaseous biomethane in Ireland
by Browne, James & Nizami, Abdul-Sattar & Thamsiriroj, T & Murphy, Jerry D.
- 4548-4553 A review of energy efficiency potentials in tropical buildings – Perspective of enclosed common areas
by Kwong, Qi Jie & Ali, Yusoff
- 4554-4571 A review of power battery thermal energy management
by Rao, Zhonghao & Wang, Shuangfeng
- 4572-4578 Emerging symbiosis: Renewable energy and energy security
by Valentine, Scott Victor
- 4579-4585 Energy market reforms in Turkey and their impact on innovation and R&D expenditures
by Sirin, Selahattin Murat
- 4586-4610 A review on global fuel economy standards, labels and technologies in the transportation sector
by Atabani, A.E. & Badruddin, Irfan Anjum & Mekhilef, S. & Silitonga, A.S.
- 4611-4623 Aluminum as energy carrier: Feasibility analysis and current technologies overview
by Shkolnikov, E.I. & Zhuk, A.Z. & Vlaskin, M.S.
- 4624-4632 Preparation and heat transfer characteristics of microencapsulated phase change material slurry: A review
by Chen, Zhi & Fang, Guiyin
- 4633-4641 Impact analysis of biodiesel on engine performance—A review
by Dwivedi, Gaurav & Jain, Siddharth & Sharma, M.P.
- 4642-4651 A roadmap for the introduction of gaseous transport fuel: A case study for renewable natural gas in Ireland
by Thamsiriroj, T. & Smyth, H. & Murphy, J.D.
- 4652-4658 A review on energy scenario and sustainable energy in Iran
by Mohammadnejad, M. & Ghazvini, M. & Mahlia, T.M.I. & Andriyana, A.
- 4659-4666 Greenhouse gas emission and renewable energy sources for sustainable development in Bangladesh
by Ahiduzzaman, Md. & Islam, A.K.M. Sadrul
- 4667-4672 Can we close Earth's sustainability gap?
by Weijermars, Ruud
- 4673-4684 Offshore wind energy development in China: Current status and future perspective
by Da, Zhang & Xiliang, Zhang & Jiankun, He & Qimin, Chai
- 4685-4696 Public acceptance of renewables and the media: an analysis of the Spanish PV solar experience
by Heras-Saizarbitoria, Iñaki & Cilleruelo, Ernesto & Zamanillo, Ibon
- 4697-4705 Sensitivity analysis to quantify uncertainty in Life Cycle Assessment: The case study of an Italian tile
by Cellura, Maurizio & Longo, Sonia & Mistretta, Marina
- 4706-4725 Strategies for renewable energy applications in the organization of Islamic conference (OIC) countries
by Sopian, Kamaruzzaman & Ali, Baharuddin & Asim, Nilofar
- 4726-4731 Comparative study of sustainability of the electrical power industry in Mexico and its northern border region
by Navarro Alvarado, Patricia & Hinojosa Palafox, Jesus Fernando & Vazquez Ruiz, Miguel Angel
- 4732-4745 Production of biodiesel: A technical review
by Shahid, Ejaz M. & Jamal, Younis
- 4746-4755 The applicability of computer simulation using Monte Carlo techniques in windfarm profitability analysis
by Montes, German Martinez & Martin, Enrique Prados & Bayo, Javier Alegre & Garcia, Javier Ordoñez
- 4756-4764 An overview of different distillation methods for small scale applications
by Saidur, R. & Elcevvadi, E.T. & Mekhilef, S. & Safari, A. & Mohammed, H.A.
- 4765-4774 An analysis of the power sector performance in Nigeria
by Oseni, Musiliu O.
- 4775-4779 A review of drivers, benefits, and challenges in integrating renewable energy sources into electricity grid
by Zahedi, A.
- 4780-4787 Renewable energy policies and initiatives for a sustainable energy future in Malaysia
by Hashim, Haslenda & Ho, Wai Shin
- 4788-4796 Review of heat pump systems for drying application
by Goh, Li Jin & Othman, Mohd Yusof & Mat, Sohif & Ruslan, Hafidz & Sopian, Kamaruzzaman
- 4797-4808 An overview for exploring the possibilities of energy generation from municipal solid waste (MSW) in Indian scenario
by Singh, R.P. & Tyagi, V.V. & Allen, Tanu & Ibrahim, M. Hakimi & Kothari, Richa
- 4809-4817 Distributed power generation in the United States
by Thornton, Alexander & Monroy, Carlos Rodríguez
- 4818-4828 Study on small signal stability of microgrids: A review and a new approach
by Zeng, Zheng & Yang, Huan & Zhao, Rongxiang
- 4829-4835 Solar power investment in North Africa: Reducing perceived risks
by Komendantova, Nadejda & Patt, Anthony & Williges, Keith
- 4836-4854 On the planning and analysis of Integrated Community Energy Systems: A review and survey of available tools
by Mendes, Gonçalo & Ioakimidis, Christos & Ferrão, Paulo
- 4855-4875 Compact heat exchangers: A review and future applications for a new generation of high temperature solar receivers
by Li, Qi & Flamant, Gilles & Yuan, Xigang & Neveu, Pierre & Luo, Lingai
- 4876-4883 Status and potentials of offshore wave energy resources in Chahbahar area (NW Omman Sea)
by Rashid, Ali & Hasanzadeh, Smaeyl
- 4884-4890 Status and perspectives on bioenergy in Korea
by Lee, Jin-Suk & Lee, Joon-Pyo & Park, Ji-Yeon & Lee, Jung-Hwa & Park, Soon-Chul
- 4891-4896 The contribution of renewable distributed generation in mitigating carbon dioxide emissions
by Labis, Paulino E. & Visande, Rey G. & Pallugna, Reuel C. & Caliao, Nolan D.
- 4897-4903 Survey of software tools for energy efficiency in a community
by Markovic, Dragan & Cvetkovic, Dragan & Masic, Branislav
- 4904-4909 Comparison of renewable energy policy evolution among the BRICs
by Zhang, Huiming & Li, Lianshui & Cao, Jie & Zhao, Mengnan & Wu, Qing
- 4910-4916 Utilization of waste nitrogen for biofuel production in China
by Gu, Baojing & Liu, Dong & Wu, Xu & Ge, Ying & Min, Yong & Jiang, Hong & Chang, Jie
- 4917-4933 Biomass to liquid: A prospective challenge to research and development in 21st century
by Swain, Pravat K. & Das, L.M. & Naik, S.N.
- 4934-4938 Current and potential capabilities of biomass for green energy in Iran
by Hamzeh, Yahya & Ashori, Alireza & Mirzaei, Babak & Abdulkhani, Ali & Molaei, Masoumeh
- 4939-4949 The climate change impact on air conditioner system and reliability in Malaysia—A review
by Yau, Y.H. & Pean, H.L.
- 4950-4962 Bioethanol production from pentose sugars: Current status and future prospects
by Kuhad, Ramesh Chander & Gupta, Rishi & Khasa, Yogender Pal & Singh, Ajay & Zhang, Y.-H. Percival
- 4963-4971 A critical analysis of the photovoltaic power industry in China – From diamond model to gear model
by Zhao, Zhen-yu & Zhang, Shuang-ying & Zuo, Jian
- 4972-4981 Materials availability for thin film (TF) PV technologies development: A real concern?
by Candelise, Chiara & Speirs, Jamie F. & Gross, Robert J.K.
- 4982-4993 Power electronics evolution in wind turbines—A market-based analysis
by Llorente Iglesias, Rosario & Lacal Arantegui, Roberto & Aguado Alonso, Mónica
- 4994-5002 An assessment on the current status and future of wind energy in Turkish electricity industry
by Camadan, Ercüment
- 5003-5012 Market evaluation of hybrid wind-storage power systems in case of balancing responsibilities
by Loisel, Rodica & Mercier, Arnaud & Gatzen, Christoph & Elms, Nick
- 5013-5020 Development of offshore wind power in China
by Chen, Jinjin
- 5021-5050 A key review on present status and future directions of solar energy studies and applications in Saudi Arabia
by Hepbasli, Arif & Alsuhaibani, Zeyad
- 5051-5062 Membrane biodiesel production and refining technology: A critical review
by Atadashi, I.M. & Aroua, M.K. & Abdul Aziz, A.R. & Sulaiman, N.M.N.
- 5063-5067 Salient features of the Grameen Shakti renewable energy program
by Asif, Muhammad & Barua, Dipal
- 5068-5080 Review of current position and perspectives of renewable energy in the Republic of Macedonia with focus on electricity production
by Mijakovski, Vladimir & Mijakovski, Nikola
- 5081-5091 Life cycle assessment of biodiesel from soybean, jatropha and microalgae in China conditions
by Hou, Jian & Zhang, Peidong & Yuan, Xianzheng & Zheng, Yonghong
- 5092-5103 Small-hydropower integration in a multi-purpose dam-bridge for sustainable urban mobility
by de Almeida, Aníbal T. & Inverno, Carlos & Lopes de Almeida, J. & Alfeu Sá Marques, J. & Santos, Bruno
- 5104-5110 Power management strategy in the alternative energy photovoltaic/PEM Fuel Cell hybrid system
by Hatti, M. & Meharrar, A. & Tioursi, M.
- 5111-5119 Clean and sustainable energy policies in Turkey
by Kotcioğlu, İ.
- 5120-5128 Economic welfare impacts from renewable energy consumption: The China experience
by Fang, Yiping
- 5129-5134 To reduce energy consumption and to maintain rapid economic growth: Analysis of the condition in China based on expended IPAT model
by Song, Malin & Wang, Shuhong & Yu, Huayin & Yang, Li & Wu, Jie
- 5135-5142 The analysis on wind energy electricity generation status, potential and policies in the world
by Dincer, Furkan
- 5143-5154 A review of trends, policies and plans for increasing energy access in Ghana
by Kemausuor, Francis & Obeng, George Yaw & Brew-Hammond, Abeeku & Duker, Alfred
- 5155-5168 Parallel operation of inverters and active power filters in distributed generation system—A review
by Khadem, S.K. & Basu, M. & Conlon, M.F.
- 5169-5175 Concentrating solar power – Technology, potential and policy in India
by Ummadisingu, Amita & Soni, M.S.
- 5176-5185 Applications of biotechnology and biochemical engineering for the improvement of Jatropha and Biodiesel: A review
by Ceasar, S.A. & Ignacimuthu, S.
- 5186-5193 Sustainable energy investments in Hellenic urban areas: Examining modern financial mechanisms
by Patlitzianas, Konstantinos D. & Christos, Kolybiris
- 5194-5201 Ecological impacts from syngas burning in internal combustion engine: Technical and economic aspects
by Boloy, Ronney Arismel Mancebo & Silveira, Jose Luz & Tuna, Celso Eduardo & Coronado, Christian R. & Antunes, Julio Santana
- 5202-5206 Experimental investigation of climatic effects on the efficiency of a solar chimney pilot power plant
by Kasaeian, A.B. & Heidari, E. & Vatan, Sh. Nasiri
- 5212-5217 Techno-economic analysis and environmental impact of fuel economy labels for passenger cars in Indonesia
by Silitonga, A.S. & Atabani, A.E. & Mahlia, T.M.I. & Sebayang, A.H.