Journal of Macroeconomics
Contact information of Elsevier:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622617
Download restrictions: Full text for ScienceDirect subscribers only
Editor: Douglas McMillin
Additional information is available for the following
registered editor(s): W. Douglas McMillin
For corrections or technical questions regarding this series, please contact (Wendy Shamier)
Series handle: repec:eee:jmacro
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Impact factors: Simple, Recursive, Discounted, Recursive discounted, H-Index, Aggregate
Access and download statistics
Top item: By citations. By downloads (last 12 months).
2000, Volume 22, Issue 1
- 53-68 Structural Identification of Permanent Shocks in VEC Models: A Generalization
by Fisher, Lance A. & Huh, Hyeon-Seung & Summers, Peter M.
- 69-84 Stability of the Market Equilibrium in Romer's Model of Endogenous Technological Change: A Complete Characterization
by Arnold, Lutz G.
- 85-108 Differential Responses of Labor Supply across Productivity Groups
by Maliar, Lilia & Maliar, Serguei
- 109-124 Search, Price Illusion and Welfare
by Besancenot, Damien & Rocheteau, Guillaume & Vranceanu, Radu
- 125-158 Periods of Currency Pressure: Stylized Facts and Leading Indicators
by Socorro Gochoco-Bautista, Maria
- 159-174 Monetary Policy, Time-Varying Risk, and the Bond Market Debacle of 1994
by Thorbecke, Willem
1999, Volume 21, Issue 4
- 639-671 Estimating growth equations for previously centrally planned economies: Dealing with dubious data and disparate information
by Leamer, Edward E. & Taylor, Mark P.
- 673-689 Is OECD real per capita GDP trend or difference stationary? Evidence from panel unit root tests
by Fleissig, Adrian R. & Strauss, Jack
- 691-712 Stochastic growth: Empirical evidence from the G7 countries
by Sarno, Lucio
- 713-727 Why are the effects of money-supply shocks asymmetric? Evidence from prices, consumption, and investment
by Karras, Georgios & Stokes, Houston H.
- 729-753 Effective central bank independence and the inflation-output trade-off
by Tambakis, Demosthenes N.
- 755-764 Shadow prices and trade restrictions in a monetary economy
by Chao, Chi-Chur & Yu, Eden S. H.
- 765-784 The Mundell proposition with efficient wage-employment bargaining
by Chang, Juin-Jen & Lai, Ching-Chong & Chang, Wen-Ya
- 785-803 General disequilibrium analysis with inside debt
by Palley, Thomas I.
1999, Volume 21, Issue 3
- 423-442 Formal Training, On-the-Job Training and the Allocation of Time
by Einarsson, Tor & Marquis, Milton H.
- 443-461 The Liquidity Effect and the Operating Procedure of the Federal Reserve
by Vilasuso, Jon
- 463-491 A Taxation Policy Toward Capital, Technology and Long-Run Growth
by Lin, Hwan C. & Russo, Benjamin
- 493-508 Complex Dynamics of the Real Exchange Rate in an Open Macroeconomic Model
by Chen, Shikuan
- 509-536 A Model of the Production Lag and Work-in-Process Inventories
by Bivin, David
- 537-562 Harrod's Knife-Edge Reconsidered: An Application of the Hopf Bifurcation Theorem and Numerical Simulations
by Yoshida, Hiroyuki
- 563-576 Public Infrastructure and Private Productivity: A Stochastic-Frontier Approach
by Delorme, Charles Jr. & Thompson, Herbert Jr. & Warren, Ronald Jr.
- 577-595 A Survey of Alternative Methodologies for Estimating Potential Output and the Output Gap
by Dupasquier, Chantal & Guay, Alain & St-Amant, Pierre
- 597-617 Optimal Revenue Smoothing: The Case of New Zealand
by Guender, Alfred V. & Lees, Kirdan
- 619-630 Employment Protection and Aggregate Unemployment
by Groenewold, Nicolaas
1999, Volume 21, Issue 2
- 219-239 Precautionary Saving and Economic Growth
by Rodriguez, Alvaro
- 241-262 Risk, the Spirit of Capitalism and Growth: The Implications of a Preference for Capital
by Smith, William T.
- 263-278 The Dynamic Effects of Aggregate Demand and Supply Disturbances in the G7 Countries
by Keating, John W. & Nye, John V.
- 279-292 Will the Fed Ever Learn?
by Kasa, Kenneth
- 293-308 Purchasing Power Parity in High-Inflation Eastern European Countries: Evidence from Fractional and Harris-Inder Cointegration Tests
by Choudhry, Taufiq
- 309-333 Social Security as an Economic Stabilization Program
by Austin, D. Andrew
- 335-353 The Demand for Taxable and Tax-Exempt Money Market Mutual Funds
by Farinella, Joseph A. & Koch, Timothy W.
- 355-380 Output Effects of Infrastructure Investment in the Netherlands, 1853-1913
by Sturm, Jan-egbert & Jacobs, Jan & Groote, Peter
- 381-396 The Asymmetric Response of Domestic Prices to Changes in Import Prices: A Cointegration Test of the Rachet Effect
by Shirvani, Hassan & Wilbratte, Barry
- 397-413 Demographic Transition, Stagnation, and Demoeconomic Cycles in a Model for the Less Developed Economy
by Strulik, Holger
1999, Volume 21, Issue 1
- 1-28 Estimated Inflation Costs Had European Unemployment Been Reduced in the 1980s by Macro Policies
by Fair, Ray C.
- 29-55 Dynamic Fiscal Policy with Regime-Duration Uncertainty: The Tax-Cut Case
by Elder, Erick
- 57-77 The Timing and Intensity of Investment
by Bar-Ilan, Avner & Strange, William C.
- 79-92 Does Seasonality Influence the Dating of Business Cycle Turning Points?
by Franses, Philip Hans & Paap, Richard
- 93-106 Government Consumption and Private Investment in Closed and Open Economies
by Barry, Frank
- 107-124 Economic Growth in the Perpetual-Youth Model: Implications of the Annuity Market and Demographics
by Hu, Sheng-Cheng
- 125-134 Cyclical Risk, Sectoral Allocations and Growth
by Collard, Fabrice & Dellas, Harris
- 135-154 International Sectoral Spillovers: An Empirical Analysis for German and U.S. Industries
by Smolny, Werner
- 155-164 Testing the Long-Run Implications of the Neoclassical Stochastic Growth Model: A Panel-Based Unit Root Investigation for West German Lander, 1970-1994
by Bohl, Martin T.
- 165-178 An Analysis of the Effectiveness of Policy Based on Basins of Attraction
by Soliman, A. S.
- 179-187 An Evaluation of Federal Reserve Forecasting: Comment
by Joutz, Frederick L. & Stekler, H. O.
- 189-203 An Evaluation of Federal Reserve Forecasting: Reply
by Jansen, Dennis W. & Kishan, Ruby P.
1998, Volume 20, Issue 4
- 649-664 Customer Flows, Countercyclical Markups, and the Output Effects of Technology Shocks
by Ireland, Peter N.
- 665-680 Conversion to a Consumption Tax in a Growth Model with Heterogeneity
by Seidman, Laurence S. & Lewis, Kenneth A.
- 681-702 Information-Based Bank Runs in a Monetary Economy
by Loewy, Michael B.
- 703-720 Exchange Risk and the Supply-Side Effects of Real Interest Rate Changes
by Paschakis, John & Smithin, John
- 721-739 Testing for Credit Rationing: An Application of Disequilibrium Econometrics
by Perez, Stephen J.
- 741-766 The Monetary Approach to the Exchange Rate: Long-Run Relationships, Identification and Temporal Stability
by Diamandis, Panayiotis F. & Georgoutsos, Dimitris A. & Kouretas, Georgios P.
- 767-783 Inflation, Expectations, and Output: Lucas's Islands Revisited
by Michener, Ron
- 785-809 Supply-Side Asymmetry and the Non-Neutrality of Demand Fluctuations
by Kandil, Magda
- 811-819 The Relation between Contract Duration and Inflation Uncertainty: Further Evidence
by Kanago, Bryce
- 821-841 The Decline of a Paradigm: The Quantity Theory and Recovery in the 1930s
by Steindl, Frank G.
- 843-856 Active Monetary Policy and Instability in a Phillips Curve System
by Montoro, Juan D. & Paz, Jose V. & Roig, Miguel
1998, Volume 20, Issue 3
- 431-449 Identifying the Effects of Money Supply Shocks on Industry-Level Output
by Loo, Clifton Mark & Lastrapes, William D.
- 451-485 Evaluating McCallum's Rule When Monetary Policy Matters
by Stark, Tom & Croushore, Dean
- 487-508 Evaluating Tax Reforms in a Monetary Economy
by Wen, Jean-Francois & Love, David R. F.
- 509-531 Capital Accumulation and Taxation in a General Equilibrium Model with Risky Human Capital
by Lord, William & Rangazas, Peter
- 533-552 Money Demand During Hyperinflation: Cointegration, Rational Expectations, and the Importance of Money Demand Shocks
by Engsted, Tom
- 553-577 Economic Impacts on the Money Supply Process
by Gauger, Jean
- 579-598 The Rise of Goods-Market Competition and the Decline in Wage Indexation: A Macroeconomic Approach
by Duca, John V. & Vanhoose, David D.
- 599-614 The Wage Bargaining Structure and the Inflationary Bias
by Forteza, Alvaro
- 615-624 Monopolistic Competition, Trading Externality, and the Multiplier
by Cheung, Kee-Nam
- 625-637 Okun's Law, Cointegration and Gap Variables
by Attfield, Clifford L. F. & Silverstone, Brian
1998, Volume 20, Issue 2
- 221-242 Real Interest Rates, Liquidity Constraints and Financial Deregulation: Private Consumption Behavior in the U.K
by Sarno, Lucio & Taylor, Mark P.
- 243-266 Monetary Policy Games and International Migration of Labor in Interdependent Economies
by Agiomirgianakis, George M.
- 267-293 Money Demand and Nominal Debt: An Equilibrium Model of the Liquidity Effect
by Sumner, Scott & Gulley, O. David & Newman, Ross
- 295-308 On the Optimal Seigniorage Hypothesis
by Amano, Robert A.
- 309-323 The Aggregate Existence of Precautionary Saving: Time-Series Evidence from Expenditures on Nondurable and Durable Goods
by Wilson, Bradley K.
- 325-339 The Transmission of Interest Rate Changes and the Role of Bank Balance Sheets: A VAR-Analysis for the Netherlands
by Garretsen, Harry & Swank, Job
- 341-349 External Debt and Ponzi-Games in a Small Open Economy with Endogenous Growth
by Forslid, Rikard
- 351-365 Exchange Rate Volatility: Does Politics Matter?
by Lobo, Bento J. & Tufte, David
- 367-386 Partisan Policies, Macroeconomic Performance and Political Support
by Swank, Otto H.
- 387-395 Partisan Profiles in Presidential Policies: Methodological Issues and Empirical Evidence Reconsidered
by Maussner, Alfred & Kueppers, Markus
- 397-411 Canadian Evidence on Long-Run Neutrality Propositions
by Koustas, Zisimos
- 413-422 Savings in the Uzawa-Lucas Model of Economic Growth
by O'Connell, Joan
1998, Volume 20, Issue 1
- 1-26 Wage Contracts, Capital Mobility, and Macroeconomic Policy
by Agenor, Pierre-Richard
- 27-54 Multiple Equilibria and Rules of Thumb
by Ellis, Christopher J.
- 55-80 Was Monetary Policy Impotent or Simply Contracyclical in the 1980s?
by Tanner, J. Ernest & Pescatrice, Donn
- 81-105 Growth, Welfare, and Trade in an Integrated Model of Human-Capital Accumulation and Research
by Arnold, Lutz G.
- 107-132 Inflation and Risky Investment in an Economy with Asymmetric Information and Monopolistic Loans Markets
by Mukherji, Nivedita
- 133-151 Central Bank Independence and Financing Government Spending
by Berument, Hakan
- 153-167 Predicting Tax Rate Changes: Insights from the Permanent Income Hypothesis
by Kiley, Michael T.
- 169-187 An Analysis of Time-Series Estimates of Capacity Utilization
by Kennedy, James E.
- 189-197 Wage Indexation and Government Intervention under Perfect Information
by Lawler, Phillip
- 199-208 The General Relation between Two Different Notions of Direct and Indirect Input Requirements
by Gim, Ho Un & Kim, Koonchan
1997, Volume 19, Issue 4
- 635-655 Long-Run Effects of Monetary Expansion in a Two-Sector Model of Endogenous Growth
by Mino, Kazuo
- 657-673 The Optimal Rate of Inflation When Capital is Taxed
by Pecorino, Paul
- 675-695 Time Aggregation and the Money-Real GDP Relationship
by Cunningham, Steven R. & Vilasuso, Jon R.
- 697-715 An Empirical Study of Dynamic Labor Demand with Integrated Forcing Processes
by Amano, Robert A. & Wirjanto, Tony S.
- 717-730 An Empirical Analysis of the Output Effects of Temporary and Persistent Government Purchases
by Lee, Kiseok & Ni, Shawn
- 731-751 A Time Series Analysis of the Relationship between Inflation Uncertainty and Unemployment
by Cunningham, Steven R. & Tang, Hong & Vilasuso, Jon R.
- 753-769 A Permanent Income Model of Public Consumption
by Park, Walter G.
- 771-780 More Uncertainty about the Unit Root in U.S. Real GNP
by Rothman, Philip
- 781-802 Breaking Trend Functions in Real Exchange Rates: Evidence from Seventeen OECD Countries
by Serletis, Apostolos & Zimonopoulos, Grigorios
- 803-826 Keynesian Multipliers, Direct Crowding Out, and the Optimal Provision of Public Goods
by Heijdra, Ben J. & Ligthart, Jenny E.
- 827-838 Military Spending, Government Disarray, and Economic Growth: A Cross-Country Empirical Analysis
by Brumm, Harold J.
1997, Volume 19, Issue 3
- 419-442 Nominal Price and Wage Adjustment to Foreign Price Changes
by Andersen, Torben M.
- 443-469 Business Cycles, Seasonal Cycles, and Common Trends
by Wells, John M.
- 471-493 The Asymmetric Effects of Political Pressures on U.S. Monetary Policy
by Froyen, Richard T. & Havrilesky, Thomas & Waud, Roger N.
- 495-507 The Disaggregated Money Demand in the Long Run
by Norrbin, Stefan C. & Reffett, Kevin L.
- 509-522 Taxes on Capital Accumulation and Economic Growth
by Ihori, Toshihiro
- 523-537 Is Good Macroeconomic Management Important for Growth?
by Bleaney, Michael F.
- 539-553 On the Excess Sensitivity of Consumption to Information about Income
by Antzoulatos, Angelos A.
- 555-569 Are Exchange Rate Expectations Adaptive? Evidence from a Structural Open Economy Macro Model
by Alba, Joseph D.
- 571-589 Wage Indexation and the Exchange Rate Regime: A Strategic Analysis
by De Bruyne, Guido
- 591-607 Foreign Exchange Market Efficiency and Structural Instability: Evidence from Taiwan
by Wu, Jyh-Lin
- 609-617 Long-Run Money Demand and Inflation in China
by Chen, Baizhu
- 619-628 Just, Unjust, and Just-Cause Dismissals
by Carter, Thomas J. & De Lancey, Paul R.
1997, Volume 19, Issue 2
- 217-236 Capital Markets Integration, Volatility, and Persistence
by Aizenman, Joshua
- 237-251 Contract Duration, Inflation Uncertainty, and the Welfare Effects of Inflation
by Davis, George & Kanago, Bryce
- 253-267 Appointments, Presidential Power, and the Federal Reserve
by Keech, William R. & Morris, Irwin L.
- 269-283 A Cointegration Analysis of the U.S. Money Supply Process
by Baghestani, Hamid & Mott, Tracy
- 285-304 Stochastic Trends in Stock Prices: Evidence from Latin American Markets
by Choudhry, Taufiq
- 305-326 Does Tax Smoothing Differ by the Level of Government? Time Series Evidence from Canada and the United States
by Strazicich, Mark C.
- 327-348 The Optimal Response of Consumption, Investment, and Debt Accumulation to an Exogenous Shock When the World Interest Rate Is Endogenous
by Glenn, Kirsta M.
- 349-362 The Monetary Model of Exchange Rates: Evidence from the Canadian Float of the 1950s
by Choudhry, Taufiq & Lawler, Phillip
- 363-380 The Macroeconomic Implications of Inequality Aversion
by Parker, Simon C.
- 381-393 Sectoral Contributions to Total Factor Productivity: Another Perspective on the Growth Slowdown
by Casler, Stephen D. & Gallatin, Matthew S.
1997, Volume 19, Issue 1
- 1-17 Calibration and Real Business Cycle Models: An Unorthodox Experiment
by Hartley, James & Sheffrin, Steven & Salyer, Kevin
- 19-30 On Wage Indexing, Policy Credibility and Inflation
by Mourmouras, Iannis A.
- 31-52 Income Velocity in Turbulent Times: The Role of Institutional Factors in the New Zealand Experience
by Siklos, Pierre L. & Eckhold, Kelly R.
- 53-78 The Demand for M1 in a Large Macroeconomic System: Evidence from Cointegration Analysis
by Cutler, Harvey & Davies, Stephen & Rhodd, Janice & Schwarm, Walter
- 79-102 The Specification of Money Demand, Fiscal Policy, and Exchange Rate Dynamics
by Chang, Wen-Ya & Lai, Ching-Chong
- 103-115 Inflation and Capital Accumulation in a Two-Sector Cash-in-Advance Economy
by Huo, Teh-Ming
- 117-133 Growth and Terms of Trade: A North-South Macroeconomic Framework
by Sarkar, Prabirjit
- 135-153 Implications of Solow's Growth Model in the Presence of a Stochastic Steady State
by Cellini, Roberto
- 155-173 Economic Growth with Negative Externalities in Innovation
by Roy, Udayan
- 175-192 Government Size and Economic Growth in Developing Countries: A Political-Economy Framework
by Guseh, James S.
- 193-204 Monetary Unions and the Effects of Seigniorage Sharing
by Tori, Cynthia Royal
1996, Volume 18, Issue 4
- 561-585 Heterogeneous capital, economic growth, and economic development
by Gapinski, James H.
- 587-604 Endogenous growth cycles--Arrow's learning by doing reconsidered
by Greiner, Alfred
- 605-619 Why are the effects of money-supply shocks asymmetric? Convex aggregate supply or "pushing on a string"?
by Karras, Georgios
- 621-637 Sources of business-cycle volatility: An exploratory study on a sample of OECD countries
by Karras, Georgios & Song, Frank
- 639-656 How financial markets process money information: A re-examination of evidence using band spectrum regression
by Erol, Umit & Balkan, Erol M.
- 657-678 All politics is local: The effect of fiscal and monetary constitutions on economic policy
by Boyes, William J. & Mounts, WM. Jr. & Sowell, Clifford & Payne, James E.
- 679-692 Political business cycles when real activity is persistent
by Gartner, Manfred
- 693-714 Interest rate convergence, capital controls, risk premia and foreign exchange market efficiency in the EMS
by Caporale, Guglielmo Maria & Kalyvitis, Sarantis & Pittis, Nikitas
- 715-726 Who pays for fiscal expansion? Distributional effects of fiscal spending in a small open economy with foreign capital
by Fung, Michael Ka-Yiu
- 727-733 External debt and fiscal adjustment in anti-inflation programs
by Ellis, Michael A.
1996, Volume 18, Issue 3
- 381-401 The development of modern macroeconomics: Reflections in the light of Johnson's analysis after twenty-five years
by Snowdon, Brian & Vane, Howard R.
- 403-428 Do federal deficits affect interest rates? Evidence from three econometric methods
by Miller, Stephen M. & Russek, Frank S.
- 429-447 The effect of changing monetary policy regimes on stock prices
by Kearney, Adrienne A.
- 449-462 Money, taxes, and endogenous growth
by Todd Smith, R.
- 463-478 The behavior of velocity and nominal interest rates in a cash-in-advance model
by Basu, Parantap & Dua, Pami
- 479-501 The role of detrending methods in a model of real business cycles
by Park, Gonyung
- 503-519 Testing for a unit root in time series with trend breaks
by Lee, Jim
- 521-529 Fueling the engine of growth with investment in infrastructure: A lesson from neoclassical growth theory
by Neill, Jon R.
- 531-549 Permanent income and credit rationing in the open economy multiplier/accelerator model: An exercise for the developing countries case
by Kaskarelis, Ioannis A. & Varelas, Erotokritos G.
1996, Volume 18, Issue 2
- 197-211 Balanced budget multipliers
by Wynne, Mark A.
- 213-234 Financial dualism in a cash-in-advance economy
by Daniel, Betty C. & Kim, Hong-Bum
- 235-251 The long-run variance of output and inflation under alternative monetary policy rules
by Defina, Robert H. & Stark, Thomas C. & Taylor, Herbert E.
- 253-270 A substitution test of long-run money demand
by Norrbin, Stefan C. & Reffett, Kevin L.
- 271-288 On asymmetric costs of disequilibrium and forecasting money demand
by Lee, Kiseok & Ratti, Ronald A.
- 289-298 Further evidence on the stabilization of postwar economic fluctuations
by Parker, Randall E. & Rothman, Philip
- 299-313 The cointegrating relationship between productivity, real exchange rates and purchasing power parity
by Strauss, Jack
- 315-340 Macroeconomic conditions, class mobility, and inequality
by Vijverberg, Chu-Ping C.
- 341-351 Note on human capital externalities
by Einarsson, Tor & Marquis, Milton H.
- 353-358 On finite life times and growth
by Chetty, V. K. & Ratha, Dilip
- 359-372 Predicting the pattern of economics research: The case of the real business cycle theory
by Kirschner, Denise & Rhee, Wooheon
1996, Volume 18, Issue 1
- 1-26 Oil price volatility and the macroeconomy
by Peter Ferderer, J.
- 27-47 Aggregate economic fluctuations in endogenous growth models
by Ozlu, Elvan
- 49-68 Target zones and alternative proposals for G3 policy coordination: An empirical evaluation using GEM
by Christodoulakis, Nicos & Garratt, Anthony & Currie, David
- 69-87 Real disturbances, relative prices and purchasing power parity
by Dibooglu, Selahattin
- 89-109 An evaluation of federal reserve forecasting
by Jansen, Dennis W. & Kishan, Ruby Pandey
- 111-125 Seigniorage and tax smoothing: Testing the extended tax-smoothing model
by Evans, J. Lynne & Amey, Michael C.
- 127-137 A simple pecuniary model of money and growth with transactions cost
by Zhang, Junxi
- 139-153 Transitions from stable equilibrium points to periodic cycles to chaos in a phillips curve system
by Soliman, A. S.
- 155-169 The macroeconomic effects of the postwar baby boom: Evidence from Australia
by Lenehan, A. J.
- 171-176 The black market exchange rate and demand for money in Iran
by Bahmani-Oskooee, Mohsen
- 177-185 Comment on Frenkel and Taylor's "Money Demand and Inflation in Yugoslavia, 1980-1989"
by Petrovic, Pavle & Vujosevic, Zorica
1995, Volume 17, Issue 4
- 551-577 Long-run relations among the G-5 and G-7 equity markets: Evidence on the Plaza and Louvre Accords
by Leachman, Lori L. & Francis, Bill
- 579-599 Symmetry restrictions and the semblance of neutrality in exchange rate models
by Goldberg, Michael D.
- 601-621 Optimal management of international reserves
by Jung, Chulho
- 623-649 Growth and finance: An intertemporal model
by Asada, Toichiro & Semmler, Willi
- 651-665 Monetary policy and macroeconomic equilibrium in an oligopolistic economy
by Damania, D. & Masden, Jakob B.
- 667-682 The quantity theory of money and its long-run implications
by Moazzami, Bakhtiar & Gupta, Kanhaya L.
- 683-702 Inflation and the asymmetric effects of money on output fluctuations
by Rhee, Wooheon & Rich, Robert W.
- 703-716 Vintage capital accumulation: Endogenous growth conditions
by De Mello, L. Jr.
- 717-732 Deflating the productivity norm
by Dowd, Kevin
- 733-740 The case for a "productivity norm": Comment on Dowd
by Selgin, George
1995, Volume 17, Issue 3
- 377-386 Ignorance may be optimal? Some welfare implications of rational versus non-rational expectations
by Holmes, James M. & Dowd, Michael R. & Black, David C.
- 387-404 The liquidity effect: Identifying short-run interest rate dynamics using long-run restrictions
by Lastrapes, William D. & Selgin, George
- 405-420 On equilibrium credit rationing and interest rates
by Gray, Jo Anna & Wu, Ying
- 421-446 A simple economy with human capital: Transitional dynamics, technology shocks, and fiscal policies
by Faig, Miquel
- 447-469 Intertemporal substitution in war and peace: Evidence from the United Kingdom, 1830-1990
by Van Dalen, Hendrik P.
- 471-494 Consumption, external assets and the real interest rate
by Otto, Glenn & Voss, Graham M.
- 495-514 Inflation and the real price of equities: Theory with some empirical evidence
by Bianconi, Marcelo
- 515-531 Inflation, reserve requirements, and real interest rates with direct and indirect loan markets
by Davis, George & Toma, Mark
- 533-542 Inflation, human capital accumulation and long-run growth
by Pecorino, Paul
1995, Volume 17, Issue 2
- 187-205 Capital complementarity, time-to-build, and the persistence of investment starts
by Montgomery, Michael R.
- 207-226 Inflation and money growth under the international gold standard, 1850-1913
by Craig, Lee A. & Fisher, Douglas & Spencer, Theresa A.
- 227-240 Do shifts in federal reserve policy regimes explain interest rate anomalies?
by Gamber, Edward N. & Hakes, David R.
- 241-255 Trends versus cycles: Asymmetric preferences and heterogeneous individual responses
by Pemberton, James
- 257-272 Price cyclicality in the natural rate-nominal demand shock model
by Hall, Thomas E.
- 273-288 The Sung and Ming paper monies: Currency competition and currency bubbles
by Chen, Chau-Nan & Chang, Pin-Tsun & Chen, Shikuan
- 289-301 Can fiscal spending be contractionary when interest rates have supply-side effects?
by Myatt, Anthony & Scarth, William M.