Journal of Macroeconomics
Contact information of Elsevier:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622617
Download restrictions: Full text for ScienceDirect subscribers only
Current editor: Douglas McMillin
Additional information is available for the following
registered editor(s): Theodore Palivos
For corrections or technical questions regarding this series, please contact (Zhang, Lei)
Series handle: repec:eee:jmacro
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Impact factors: Simple (last 10 years), Recursive (10), Discounted (10), Recursive discounted (10), H-Index (10), Aggregate (10)
Access and download statistics
Top item: By citations. By downloads (last 12 months).
2006, Volume 28, Issue 4
- 720-736 Agricultural and monetary shocks before the great depression: A graph-theoretic causal investigation
by Perez, Stephen J. & Siegler, Mark V.
- 737-751 Monetary policy and long-term US interest rates
by Berument, Hakan & Froyen, Richard T.
- 752-767 A disequilibrium macrodynamic model of fluctuations
by Velupillai, K. Vela
- 768-774 Public capital, endogenous growth, and endogenous fluctuations
by Chen, Been-Lon
2006, Volume 28, Issue 3
- 461-479 Some stylized facts on non-systematic fiscal policy in the Euro area
by Marcellino, Massimiliano
- 480-492 A model of optimal legal restrictions and open market operations
by Cothren, Richard
- 493-519 Should central banks react to exchange rate movements? An analysis of the robustness of simple policy rules under exchange rate uncertainty
by Wollmershauser, Timo
- 520-539 Dispersion of human capital and economic growth
by Park, Jungsoo
- 540-563 Investor risk premia and real macroeconomic fluctuations
by Fuerst, Michael E.
- 564-584 Optimal monetary policy in the presence of pricing-to-market
by Michaelis, Jochen
- 585-595 The role of output composition in the stabilization of US output growth
by Eggers, Andrew & Ioannides, Yannis M.
- 596-608 Is the budget deficit sustainable when fiscal policy is non-linear? The case of Spain
by Bajo-Rubio, Oscar & Diaz-Roldan, Carmen & Esteve, Vicente
- 609-620 The links between inflation, inflation uncertainty and output growth: New time series evidence from Japan
by Wilson, Bradley Kemp
2006, Volume 28, Issue 2
- 273-302 Public and private production in a two-sector economy
by Turnovsky, Stephen J. & Pintea, Mihaela
- 303-325 Nominal rigidities and monetary policy in Canada
by Dib, Ali
- 326-337 Why the world should love the euro: The welfare implications of EMU for third countries
by Cavelaars, Paul
- 338-360 Using structural balance data to test the fiscal theory of the price level: Some international evidence
by Creel, Jerome & Bihan, Herve Le
- 361-374 Euler investment equation, leverage and cash flow misspecification: An empirical analysis on a panel of French manufacturing firms
by Chatelain, Jean-Bernard & Teurlai, Jean-Christophe
- 375-391 The asymmetric effects of monetary policy in a matching model with a balance sheet channel
by Florio, Anna
- 392-408 Redistribution and economic growth in integrated economies
by Rehme, Gunther
- 409-427 Pattern of trade and indeterminacy
by Naito, Takumi
- 428-438 Endogenous labor supply in Diamond's (1965) OLG model: A reconsideration of the debt role
by Fanti, Luciano & Spataro, Luca
- 439-445 Expected stock returns, aggregate consumption and wealth: Some further empirical evidence
by Ioannidis, C. & Peel, D.A. & Matthews, K.P.G.
- 446-460 Non-fundamental expectations and economic fluctuations: Evidence from professional forecasts
by Choy, Keen Meng & Leong, Kenneth & Tay, Anthony S.
2006, Volume 28, Issue 1
- 1-4 Editorial introduction: Nonlinear macroeconomic dynamics
by Kyrtsou, Catherine & Palivos, Theodore
- 5-22 Singularity bifurcations
by He, Yijun & Barnett, William A.
- 23-26 Comments on " 'Singularity bifurcations' by Yijun He and William A. Barnett"
by Serletis, Apostolos & Shahmoradi, Asghar
- 27-45 Global sunspots in OLG models: Theory and computational analysis
by Gazzola, Gianluca & Medio, Alfredo
- 46-50 Comments on "Global sunspots in OLG models"
by Diks, Cees
- 51-85 Constant gain learning and business cycles
by Cellarier, Laurent
- 86-89 Comments on "Constant gain learning and business cycles"
by Diebolt, Claude
- 90-130 Keynesian dynamics and the wage-price spiral: A baseline disequilibrium model
by Asada, Toichiro & Chen, Pu & Chiarella, Carl & Flaschel, Peter
- 131-135 Comments on "Integrated Keynesian disequilibrium dynamics"
by Skott, Peter
- 136-150 Structural change in macroeconomic time series: A complex systems perspective
by Hinich, Melvin J. & Foster, John & Wild, Phillip
- 151-153 Comments on "Structural change in macroeconomic time series"
by Rothman, Philip
- 154-168 Univariate tests for nonlinear structure
by Kyrtsou, Catherine & Serletis, Apostolos
- 169-174 Comments on "Testing for nonlinear structure and chaos in economic time series"
by Hommes, Cars H. & Manzan, Sebastiano
- 175-191 A critical investigation on detrending procedures for non-linear processes
by Dagum, Estela Bee & Giannerini, Simone
- 192-194 Comments on "A critical investigation on detrending procedures for nonlinear processes"
by Ashley, Richard & Verbrugge, Randal J.
- 195-224 Non-parametric determination of real-time lag structure between two time series: The "optimal thermal causal path" method with applications to economic data
by Zhou, Wei-Xing & Sornette, Didier
- 225-227 Comments on "Non-parametric determination of real-time lag structure between two time series: The 'Optimal thermal causal path' method with applications to economic data"
by Andersen, Jorgen Vitting
- 228-252 Chaotic monetary dynamics with confidence
by Serletis, Apostolos & Shintani, Mototsugu
- 253-255 Comments on "Chaotic monetary dynamics with confidence"
by Barnett, William A.
- 256-266 Evidence for chaotic dependence between US inflation and commodity prices
by Kyrtsou, Catherine & Labys, Walter C.
- 267-271 US inflation and commodity prices: Analytical and empirical issues
by Malliaris, A.G.
2005, Volume 27, Issue 4
- 557-578 Technological spillovers and patterns of growth with sector-specific R&D
by Doi, Junko & Mino, Kazuo
- 579-595 Superneutrality, indeterminacy and endogenous growth
by Suen, Ming-Hon & Yip, Chong K.
- 596-620 Disinflation and the supply side
by Agenor, Pierre-Richard & Pizzati, Lodovico
- 621-647 Coordinating macroeconomic policy in a simple AK growth model
by Barnett, Richard C.
- 648-669 ICT-specific technological progress in the United Kingdom
by Bakhshi, Hasan & Larsen, Jens
- 670-690 Business cycle, unemployment benefits and productivity shocks
by Chiarini, Bruno & Piselli, Paolo
- 691-703 A Monte Carlo study on the pitfalls in determining deterministic components in cointegrating models
by Hjelm, Goran & Johansson, Martin W.
- 704-723 Optimal composition of government public capital financing
by Hung, Fu-Sheng
- 724-746 Growth and employment differentials under alternative wage-setting institutions and integrated capital markets
by Bonatti, Luigi
- 747-762 The endogenous national minimum wage institution
by Petrakis, Emmanuel & Vlassis, Minas
2005, Volume 27, Issue 3
- 385-402 Search and leisure with idiosyncratic endowment shocks in a random-matching model
by Arias, J.J.
- 403-433 Growth and welfare: Distorting versus non-distorting taxes
by Marrero, Gustavo A. & Novales, Alfonso
- 434-451 The credibility of the monetary policy "free lunch"
by Yetman, James
- 452-471 The length of US business expansions: When did the break in the data occur?
by Cover, James P. & Pecorino, Paul
- 472-493 Population aging, the costs of health care for the elderly and growth
by Tabata, Ken
- 494-516 Inside money and the effects of inflation
by Powers, Dennis
- 517-532 Does consumer sentiment accurately forecast UK household consumption? Are there any comparisons to be made with the US?
by Easaw, Joshy Z. & Garratt, Dean & Heravi, Saeed M.
- 533-552 Evaluation of interest tax policies in a model of finance and growth
by Chen, Been-Lon & Chiang, Yeong-Yuh & Wang, Ping
2005, Volume 27, Issue 2
- 179-207 How fast can the new economy grow? A Bayesian analysis of the evolution of trend growth
by Cogley, Timothy
- 209-232 Status seeking in the small open economy
by Fisher, Walter H. & Hof, Franz X.
- 233-255 Diverging evidence of convergence hypothesis
by Huang, Ho-Chuan
- 257-274 Long-run neutrality in a fractionally integrated model
by Bae, Sang-Kun & Jensen, Mark J. & Murdock, Scott G.
- 275-288 Poverty traps and business cycles in a stochastic overlapping generations economy with S-shaped law of motion
by Schenk-Hoppe, Klaus Reiner
- 289-306 Inflation and measures of the markup
by Banerjee, Anindya & Russell, Bill
- 307-330 Microeconometrics and measurement matters: Some results from monetary economics for Canada
by Serletis, Apostolos & Rangel-Ruiz, Ricardo
- 331-343 The term spread and real economic activity in the US inter-war period
by Paya, Ivan & Matthews, Kent & Peel, David
- 345-362 Tests of Purchasing Power Parity via cointegration analysis of heterogeneous panels with consumer price indices
by Jenkins, Michael A. & Snaith, Sean M.
- 363-363 Erratum to "Inequality, mobility and the transmission of ability" [Journal of Macroeconomics 26 (3) 533-545]
by Morand, O.F.
- 365-377 Inequality, mobility, and the transmission of ability
by Couch, K.A. & Morand, O.F.
- 379-383 Recent Book Macroeconomics. 27/2 (June, 2005)
by Han, T.
2005, Volume 27, Issue 1
- 1-29 Fiscal stabilization policy in a monetary union with inflation targeting
by Andersen, Torben M.
- 31-51 Self employment, education and credit constraints: A model of interdependent credit rationing decisions
by Fender, John
- 53-67 On suboptimality of the Hodrick-Prescott filter at time series endpoints
by Mise, Emi & Kim, Tae-Hwan & Newbold, Paul
- 69-86 Entrepreneurs, moral hazard, and endogenous growth
by Rei[ss], J. Philipp & Weinert, Lutz
- 87-106 Finance, investment, and growth: Time series evidence from 10 Asian economies
by Rousseau, Peter L. & Vuthipadadorn, Dadanee
- 107-131 Sources of inflation and output movements in Poland and Hungary: Policy implications for accession to the economic and monetary union
by Dibooglu, Sel & Kutan, Ali M.
- 133-141 Monetary shocks with variable effort
by Walsh, Frank
- 143-151 Learning dynamics in monetary policy: The robustness of an aggressive inflation stabilizing policy
by Wang, Miao & Wong, M.C. Sunny
- 153-168 Monetary policy and exchange market pressure: The case of the Philippines
by Gochoco-Bautista, Maria Socorro & Bautista, Carlos C.
- 169-169 Corrigendum to "Inequality, mobility, and the transmission of ability" [Journal of Macroeconomics 26 (4) 747]
by Morand, O.F.
- 171-174 Referee acknowledgment
by Han, T.
2004, Volume 26, Issue 4
- 567-595 Inflation, tax evasion, and the distribution of consumption
by Caballe, Jordi & Panades, Judith
- 597-621 Economic growth, skill-biased technical change and wage inequality: A model and estimations for the US and Europe
by Greiner, Alfred & Rubart, Jens & Semmler, Willi
- 623-635 Endogenous growth, welfare and budgetary regimes
by Ghosh, Sugata & Mourmouras, Iannis A.
- 637-659 Credit crunch in a model of financial intermediation and occupational choice
by Yuan, Mingwei & Zimmermann, Christian
- 661-677 Central Bank independence: Low inflation at no cost? A numerical simulations exercise
by Demertzis, Maria
- 679-697 Optimal fiscal policy, uncertainty, and growth
by Clemens, Christiane & Soretz, Susanne
- 699-724 Estimating average economic growth in time series data with persistency
by Xiao, Zhijie
- 725-735 Monetary policy uncertainty and interest rate targeting
by Kobayashi, Teruyoshi
- 737-745 Exchange rate changes and endogenous terms of trade effects in a small open economy
by Swift, Robyn
- 747-747 Corrigendum to "Inequality, mobility, and the transmission of ability" [Journal of Macroeconomics 26 (3) 533-545]
by Morand, O.F. & Cough, Kenneth A.
2004, Volume 26, Issue 3
- 391-408 Elasticity of substitution in public capital formation and economic growth
by Yakita, Akira
- 409-430 Are real interest rates really nonstationary? New evidence from tests with good size and power
by Rapach, David E. & Weber, Christian E.
- 431-442 Legal restrictions and sunspots: A further inquiry on the real-bills doctrine versus the quantity theory debate
by Chuang, Shi-Feng & Huo, Teh-Ming
- 443-464 Bank capital requirements and the monetary transmission mechanism
by Kopecky, Kenneth J. & VanHoose, David
- 465-479 Capital mobility and the effectiveness of fiscal policy in open economies
by Pierdzioch, Christian
- 481-500 Is there a unit root in inflation?
by Henry, Olan T. & Shields, Kalvinder
- 501-517 A revisit to liquidity effects--evidence from a non-linear approach
by Chen, Show-Lin & Tsai, Li-Ju & Wu, Jyh-Lin
- 519-532 When does inflation hurt economic growth? Different nonlinearities for different economies
by Burdekin, Richard C.K. & Denzau, Arthur T. & Keil, Manfred W. & Sitthiyot, Thitithep & Willett, Thomas D.
- 533-545 Inequality, mobility, and the transmission of ability
by Morand, O.F.
- 547-561 The dynamic adjustment of a transition economy in the early stages of transformation
by Papazoglou, Christos & Pentecost, Eric J.
2004, Volume 26, Issue 2
- 179-181 Monetary policy: How relevant are other policymakers?: Bundesbank 2003 Spring conference
by Herrmann, Heinz
- 183-209 Optimal fiscal and monetary policy under imperfect competition
by Schmitt-Grohe, Stephanie & Uribe, Martin
- 211-217 Comments on "Optimal fiscal and monetary policy under imperfect competition"
by Uhlig, Harald
- 219-222 Comments on "Optimal fiscal and monetary policy under imperfect competition"
by Carlstrom, Charles T.
- 223-251 Active monetary policy, passive fiscal policy and the value of public debt: Some further monetarist arithmetic
by von Thadden, Leopold
- 253-255 Comments on "Active monetary policy, passive fiscal policy and the value of public debt: Some further monetarist arithmetic"
by Hoeberichts, Marco
- 257-280 Fiscal and monetary policy interactions: Empirical evidence and optimal policy using a structural New-Keynesian model
by Muscatelli, V. Anton & Tirelli, Patrizio & Trecroci, Carmine
- 281-285 Comments on "Fiscal and monetary policy interactions: Empirical evidence on optimal policy using a structural new-Keynesian model"
by Favero, Carlo A.
- 287-308 Monetary policy rules and exchange rate flexibility in a simple dynamic general equilibrium model
by Devereux, Michael B.
- 309-313 Comments on "Monetary policy rules and exchange rate flexibility in a simple dynamic general equilibrium model"
by Ghironi, Fabio & Hernandez, Kolver
- 315-317 Comments on "Monetary policy rules and exchange rate flexibility in a simple dynamic general equilibrium model"
by Guerrieri, Luca
- 319-347 Monetary and fiscal interactions in open economies
by Lombardo, Giovanni & Sutherland, Alan
- 349-352 Comments on "Monetary and fiscal interactions in open economies"
by Leith, Campbell
- 353-356 Comments on "Monetary and fiscal interactions in open economies"
by Valles, Javier
- 357-376 Mark-up fluctuations and fiscal policy stabilization in a monetary union
by Beetsma, Roel M. W. J. & Jensen, Henrik
- 377-379 Comments on "Mark-up fluctuations and fiscal policy stabilisation in a monetary union"
by Smets, Frank
- 381-384 Comments on "Mark-up fluctuations and fiscal policy stabilization in a monetary union"
by Faia, Ester
2004, Volume 26, Issue 1
- 1-23 Generational conflict, fiscal policy, and economic growth
by Holtz-Eakin, Douglas & Lovely, Mary E. & Tosun, Mehmet S.
- 25-44 Sticky bargained wages
by Delacroix, Alain
- 45-63 Exchange rate fluctuations in an economy with noise traders
by Gagnon, Gregory
- 65-82 Accumulation of technological knowledge, wage differentials, and unemployment
by Meckl, Jurgen
- 83-99 The size and dynamic effect of aggregate-demand and aggregate-supply disturbances in expansionary and contractionary regimes
by Shively, Philip A.
- 101-129 An empirical financial accelerator model: Small firms' investment and credit rationing
by Vijverberg, Chu-Ping C.
- 131-145 Are incomes converging among OECD countries? Time series evidence with two structural breaks
by Strazicich, Mark C. & Lee, Junsoo & Day, Edward
- 147-170 Avoiding hyperinflation: Evidence from a laboratory economy
by Deck, Cary A.
2003, Volume 25, Issue 4
- 431-455 How to manage financial shocks: Intra-European vs. international monetary coordination
by Creel, Jerome & Capoen, Fabrice & Cussy, Pascal & Lenoble-Liaud, Helene
- 457-480 What do capital inflows do? Dissecting the transmission mechanism for Thailand, 1980-1996
by Jansen, W. Jos
- 481-489 Tournaments, minimum wage, and money non-neutrality
by Lin, Chung-Cheng & Yang, C. C.
- 491-507 Explaining ERM realignments: Insights from optimising models of currency crises
by Ozkan, F. Gulcin
- 509-526 Cointegration modeling of interrelated factor demands: With an application to labor-import substitution in the European Union
by Tsionas, Efthymios G. & Christopoulos, Dimitris K.
- 527-539 Money, endogenous fertility and economic growth
by Petrucci, Alberto
- 541-560 Reexamining the interaction between innovation and capital accumulation
by Zeng, Jinli
- 561-578 Commodity futures contracts: Furnishing an elastic currency in the nineteenth century
by Santos, Joseph
- 583-583 Corrigendum to "The saving-retention coefficient and country-size: The Feldstein-Horioka puzzle reconsidered" [Journal of Macroeconomics 25 (3) 387-396]
by Ho, Tsung-Wu
2003, Volume 25, Issue 3
- 283-309 Capacity utilization, superior information, and the business cycle
by Boileau, Martin & Normandin, Michel
- 311-330 Probing potential output: Monetary policy, credibility, and optimal learning under uncertainty
by Yetman, James
- 331-350 A common currency peg in East Asia? Perspectives from Western Europe
by Chow, Hwee Kwan & Kim, Yoonbai
- 351-365 Is policy perversity consistent with Keynesian business cycles?
by Myatt, Anthony & Scarth, William M.
- 367-385 Stock market volatility and the US consumer expenditure
by Choudhry, Taufiq
- 387-396 The saving-retention coefficient and country-size: The Feldstein-Horioka puzzle reconsidered
by Ho, Tsung-Wu
- 397-409 Sources of inflation uncertainty and real economic activity
by Wu, Jyh-Lin & Chen, Show-Lin & Lee, Hsiu-Yun
- 411-424 Interrelationship between presidential approval, presidential votes and macroeconomic performance, 1948-2000
by Fox, Gerald & Phillips, Earl N.
2003, Volume 25, Issue 2
- 149-168 Permanent income and transitory variation in investment and output
by Fisher, Lance A. & Huh, Hyeon-seung & Tallman, Ellis W.
- 169-196 Can non-traded goods solve the "comovement problem?"
by McIntyre, K. H.
- 197-212 Measuring US core inflation: A common trends approach
by Bagliano, Fabio C. & Morana, Claudio
- 213-240 Keynesian, non-Keynesian or no effects of fiscal policy changes? The EMU case
by van Aarle, Bas & Garretsen, Harry
- 241-253 Testing the Balassa-Samuelson effect: Implications for growth and the PPP
by Ricardo Faria, Joao & Leon-Ledesma, Miguel
- 255-275 International evidence on the connection between business cycles and economic growth
by Pedersen, Torben Mark & Elmer, Anne Marie
- 277-281 Recent Books in Macroeconomics
by Theriot, M.
2003, Volume 25, Issue 1
- 1-23 Expansionary fiscal contraction: A theoretical exploration
by Barry, Frank & Devereux, Michael B.
- 25-46 Empirically consistent scale effects: An endogenous growth model with technology transfer to developing countries
by Todo, Yasuyuki
- 47-71 Social security benefit rules, growth and inequality
by Docquier, Frederic & Paddison, Oliver
- 73-86 A retirement decision in the presence of a social security system
by Momota, Akira
- 87-107 Efficiency and distribution effects of a revenue-neutral income tax reform
by Heer, Burkhard & Trede, Mark
- 109-122 Forward premiums and market efficiency: Panel unit-root evidence from the term structure of forward premiums
by Barkoulas, John & Baum, Christopher F. & Chakraborty, Atreya
- 123-137 Long run growth and investment in education: Does unemployment matter?
by Mauro, Luciano & Carmeci, Gaetano
- 145-147 Referee Acknowledgment
by Theriot, M.
2002, Volume 24, Issue 4
- 435-468 The state of macroeconomic forecasting
by Fildes, Robert & Stekler, Herman
- 469-482 Comments on 'The state of macroeconomic forecasting'
by Clements, Michael P.
- 483-489 Comments on 'The state of macroeconomic forecasting'
by Croushore, D.
- 491-493 Comments on 'The state of macroeconomic forecasting'
by Smith, Ron
- 495-497 Comments on 'The state of macroeconomic forecasting'
by West, Kenneth D.
- 499-502 Comments on 'The state of macroeconomic forecasting'
by Zellner, Arnold
- 503-505 Reply to the comments on 'The state of macroeconomic forecasting'
by Fildes, Robert & Stekler, Herman
- 507-531 Forecasting with a real-time data set for macroeconomists
by Stark, Tom & Croushore, Dean
- 533-539 Comments on 'Forecasting with a real-time data set for macroeconomists'
by Elliott, Graham
- 541-557 Comments on 'Forecasting with a real-time data set for macroeconomists'
by Kozicki, Sharon
- 559-562 Comment on 'Forecasting with a real-time data set for macroeconomists'
by Fackler, James S.
- 563-567 Reply to the comments on 'Forecasting with a real-time data set for macroeconomists'
by Stark, Tom & Croushore, Dean
- 569-598 A vector error-correction forecasting model of the US economy
by Anderson, Richard G. & Hoffman, Dennis L. & Rasche, Robert H.
- 599-606 Comments on 'A vector error-correction forecasting model of the US economy'
by Swanson, Norman R.
- 607-611 Comments on 'A vector error-correction forecasting model of the US economy'
by Lastrapes, William D.
- 613-614 Reply to the comments on 'A vector error-correction forecasting model of the U.S. economy'
by Anderson, Richard G. & Hoffman, Dennis L. & Rasche, Robert H.
2002, Volume 24, Issue 3
- 293-312 Stabilization policy in an open economy
by Andersen, Torben M. & Holden, Steinar
- 313-329 Targeting inflation over the short, medium and long term
by Nessen, Marianne
- 331-351 The long-run relationship between inflation and real stock prices
by Rapach, David E.
- 353-370 Measuring noise in the Permanent Income Hypothesis
by Engsted, Tom
- 371-393 A panel cointegration approach to the estimation of the peseta real exchange rate
by Camarero, Mariam & Tamarit, Cecilio
- 395-412 Asymmetric price adjustment and the Phillips curve
by Enders, Walter & Hurn, Stan
- 413-428 The determinants of Federal Reserve policy actions: A re-examination
by Froyen, Richard T. & Waud, Roger N.
2002, Volume 24, Issue 2
- 145-169 Dependent children and aged parents: funding education and social security in an aging economy
by Pecchenino, Rowena A. & Pollard, Patricia S.
- 171-192 The role of unions in an endogenous growth model with human capital
by Ramos Parreno, Jose Maria & Sanchez-Losada, Fernando
- 193-209 Volatility clustering in real interest rates: international evidence
by Siklos, Pierre L. & Skoczylas, Leslaw F.
- 211-231 Technology choice and patterns of growth in an overlapping generations model
by Iwaisako, Tatsuro
- 233-253 The impact of financial system development on business cycles volatility: cross-country evidence
by Ferreira da Silva, Gisele
- 255-266 An ARDL bounds test of the long-run Fisher effect in the United States and Canada
by Atkins, Frank J. & Coe, Patrick J.
- 267-286 Total factor productivity and the convergence hypothesis
by Miller, Stephen M. & Upadhyay, Mukti P.
2002, Volume 24, Issue 1
- 1-15 Richard Goodwin's Keynesian cobweb: theme and variations
by Day, Richard H. & Pavlov, Oleg V.
- 17-39 Is private consumption growth higher (lower) during periods of fiscal contractions (expansions)?
by Hjelm, Goran
- 41-49 Optimal and efficient monetary policy rules in a forward-looking model
by Guender, Alfred V.
- 51-66 Model mis-specification and Johansen's co-integration analysis: an application to the US money demand
by Ahking, Francis W.
- 67-79 Common knowledge and the value of defending a fixed exchange rate--an explanation of a currency crisis
by Allsopp, Louise
- 81-102 Examining the long-run effect of money on economic growth: an alternative view
by Chang, Wen-ya
- 103-123 Political pressure on the Bundesbank: an empirical investigation using the Havrilesky approach
by Maier, Philipp & Sturm, Jan-Egbert & de Haan, Jakob