Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization
Contact information of Elsevier:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jebo
Download restrictions: Full text for ScienceDirect subscribers only
Additional information is available for the following
registered editor(s): Barkley Rosser Jr.
For corrections or technical questions regarding this series, please contact (Zhang, Lei)
Series handle: repec:eee:jeborg
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Impact factors: Simple, Recursive, Discounted, Recursive discounted, H-Index, Aggregate
Access and download statistics
Top item: By citations. By downloads (last 12 months).
1993, Volume 21, Issue 2
- 223-231 'Spindles' and coexisting attractors in a dynamic model of interdependent consumer behavior : A note
by Gaertner, Wulf & Jungeilges, Jochen
1993, Volume 21, Issue 1
- 1-15 The role of altruism in economic interaction
by Haltiwanger, John & Waldman, Michael
- 17-30 Knowledge and internal organization
by Minkler, Alanson P.
- 31-41 Using (im)perfect markets to catch criminals
by Goff, Brian L. & Tollison, Robert D.
- 43-67 Hostages as a commitment device : A game-theoretic model and an empirical test of some scenarios
by Werner, Raub & Keren, Gideon
- 69-90 A laboratory analysis of bargaining power in a random ultimatum game
by Sopher, Barry
- 91-98 Attitude towards risk : An empirical demonstration of context dependence
by Altaf, Mir Anjum
- 99-105 Rationality and the 'price is right'
by Bennett, Randall W. & Hickman, Kent A.
1993, Volume 20, Issue 3
- 281-294 The softness of medical production and implications for specifying hospital outputs
by Ahern, Melissa
- 295-307 On the fairness of pricing -- An empirical survey among the general population
by Frey, Bruno S. & Pommerehne, Werner W.
- 309-318 State regulation and university behavior
by Goudriaan, Rene & de Groot, Hans
- 319-330 Strategic vote manipulation in a simple democracy
by Anbarci, Nejat
- 331-352 A model of decision making under bounded rationality
by Wall, Kent D.
- 353-372 Habits, hysteresis and catastrophes in labor supply
by M. Vendrik, Maarten C.
1993, Volume 20, Issue 2
- 137-150 The economic organization of 17th-through mid 19th-century whaling and shipping
by Gifford, Adam Jr.
- 151-170 Learning through alliances
by Mody, Ashoka
- 171-186 Credible enticements : Can host governments tailor multinational firms' organizations to suit national objectives?
by Murtha, Thomas P.
- 187-211 Does hierarchical governance facilitate adaptation to changed circumstances? : Some formal examples
by Garvey, Gerald
- 213-225 The optimal auction : A mechanism for optimal third-degree price discrimination
by Cairns, Robert D.
- 227-245 Investment and adoption in advanced telecommunications
by Antonelli, Cristiano
- 247-253 Consignment contracting
by Hackett, Steven C.
- 255-258 The political economy of participatory economics : Michael Albert and Robin Hahnel, (Princeton University Press, Princeton, 1991) pp. 132, $45.00 (cloth), $12.95 (paper)
by Rooney, Patrick Michael
- 258-261 Social norms and economic institutions : K.J. Koford and J.B. Miller, eds., (Ann Arbor, MI: University of Michigan Press, 1991) pp. 264, $29.95 (cloth)
by Fulton, Murray
- 261-263 The transformation of corporate control : Neil Fligstein, (Harvard University Press, Cambridge, MA, 1990) pp. viii + 391, $35.00 (cloth)
by Neustadtl, Alan
- 263-265 Diffusion of technologies and social behavior : N. Nakicenovic and A. Grubler (eds), (Springer Verlag and International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis, Berlin and New York, 1991) pp. 605, no index, $140.00 (cloth)
by Freeman, Chris
- 265-267 Economic approaches to organizations : Sytse Douma and Hein Schreuder, (Prentice Hall, UK, 1992) pp. x + 185, paper
by Minkler, Alanson P.
- 267-270 Technology transfer in international business : Tamir Agmon and Mary Ann von Glinow, eds., (Oxford University Press, New York/Oxford, 1991), pp. xii + 285, $34.95 (cloth)
by Rosegger, Gerhard
- 270-272 The art of encouraging invention: A new approach to government innovation policy : Stefan Folster, (The Industrial Institute for Economic and Social Research, Stockholm, Sweden, 1991) pp. 133, SEK 225 (paper)
by Edelman, Susan A.
- 272-275 Economics of the family : Alessandro Cigno, (Oxford University Press, Oxford, 1991) pp. viii + 212, $55.00 (cloth)
by Grossbard-Shechtman, Shoshana
1993, Volume 20, Issue 1
- 3-22 The near optimality of adaptive expectations
by Naish, Howard F.
- 23-47 Intertemporal cost dependence in the presence of managerial impatience
by Darrough, Masako N. & Stoughton, Neal M.
- 49-62 The role of managerial discretion in union mergers
by Conant, John L.
- 63-78 Contracting in strategic situations
by Leitzel, Jim
- 79-97 Single-price equilibrium with product differentiation : Effects of entry
by Hung, Chao-Shun
- 99-117 Information asymmetry, adverse selection and joint-ventures : Theory and evidence
by Balakrishnan, Srinivasan & Koza, Mitchell P.
- 119-130 The structure of firms
by Sen, Anindya
1992, Volume 19, Issue 3
- 265-284 Allocation of entrepreneurial attention
by Gifford, Sharon
- 285-306 An exploratory study of portfolio objectives and asset holdings
by Ramaswami, Sridhar N. & Srivastava, Rajendra K. & McInish, Thomas H.
- 307-326 Evolution in the finitely repeated prisoner's dilemma
by Nachbar, John H.
- 327-342 Endogenous growth cycles in an open economy with fixed exchange rates
by Sethi, Rajiv
- 343-368 Market, innovation, competition: An evolutionary model of industrial dynamics
by Kwasnicki, Witold & Kwasnicka, Halina
- 369-377 Technical change and wage-share fluctuations in a regime-switching model
by Ferri, Piero & Greenberg, Edward
- 379-388 Do group-specific or national unemployment rates influence perceptions?
by Smyth, David J. & Taylor, Susan Washburn
- 389-394 The emergence of the factory system in 18th century England: Did transportation improvements really matter?
by Jones, S. R. H.
- 395-399 Transportation improvements and the emergence of the factory: A reply to Jones
by Szostak, Rick
1992, Volume 19, Issue 2
- 125-143 Rationality and the market for human blood
by Stewart, Hamish
- 145-168 Culture and competition: A laboratory market comparison between China and the West
by Kachelmeier, Steven J. & Shehata, Mohamed
- 169-195 Allocating priority with auctions: An experimental analysis
by Noussair, Charles & Porter, David
- 197-211 A mixed fan hypothesis and its implications for behavior toward risk
by Neilson, William S.
- 213-235 Violations of the reduction and independence axioms in Allais-type and common-ratio effect experiments
by Carlin, Paul S.
- 237-244 The sources of forecast errors: Experimental evidence
by Beckman, Steven R.
- 245-249 A note on the Tullock dissipation rate
by Fabella, Raul V.
- 251-254 Economic behavior and institutions : Thrainn Eggertsson, (Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, 1990), pp. xv+385, $17.95
by Rutherford, Malcolm
- 254-258 The timber bubble that burst: Government policy and the bailout of 1984 : Joe P. Mattey, (Oxford University Press, New York, 1990), pp. viii+109, $29.95 (cloth)
by Ryan, David L.
- 259-260 The path to mechanized shoe production in the United States : Ross Thomson, (University of North Carolina Press, Chapel Hill, 1990) pp. xii, 296, $43.95
by Szostak, Rick
1992, Volume 19, Issue 1
- 1-15 The economics of sin and redemption : Purgatory as a market-pull innovation?
by Ekelund, Robert Jr. & Hebert, Robert F. & Tollison, Robert D.
- 17-39 Learning by doing, adverse selection and firm structure
by Novos, Ian E.
- 41-67 The structure of authority in the firm
by Katzner, Donald W.
- 69-81 Market structure, sales to government, and the theory of oligopoly
by Chappell, William F. & Shughart, William II
- 83-99 Pseudo-experimental estimates of labor supply functions in two Turkish state enterprises
by Sertel, Murat R. & Adaman, Fikret & Zenginobuz, E. Unal
- 101-117 Unanimity and exclusion as mechanisms to eliminate free riding in public goods : Diagrammatical illustrations
by Bigman, David
- 119-121 Invariance of the efficient set comment
by Quiggin, John
1992, Volume 18, Issue 3
- 299-315 A comparative analysis of merchant and broker intermediation
by Hackett, Steven C.
- 317-345 Human fallibility and sequential decision making : Hierarchy versus polyarchy
by Koh, Winston T. H.
- 347-372 Incumbents' use of pre-entry alliances before expansion into new technical subfields of an industry
by Mitchell, Will & Singh, Kulwant
- 373-389 The impact of asset specificity on single-period contracting
by Choate, G. Marc & Maser, Steven M.
- 391-414 Predictions about indifference curves inside the unit triangle : A test of variants of expected utility theory
by Harless, David W.
- 415-425 Rational entry into risky markets with negative expected returns : The role of biased misestimation of profit potential
by Capone, Charles Jr. & Capone, Beverly H.
- 427-438 Industrial de-diversification and its consequences for productivity
by Lichtenberg, Frank R.
- 439-443 Reforming product liability : W. Kip Viscusi, (Harvard University Press, Cambridge, MA, 1991) pp. xi-270, $34.95
by Kamrany, Nake M.
- 443-445 Economic dynamics : Wei-Bin Zhang, (Lecture Notes in Economics and Mathematical Systems, Springer Verlag, 1990) vol. 350, pp. x+232, DM 45 (paper)
by Chiarella, Carl
- 445-447 After the breakup: U.S. telecommunications in a more competitive era : Robert W. Crandall, (The Brookings Institution, Washington, D.C., 1991) pp. xii + 174, $25.95 hardback
by Wenders, John T.
1992, Volume 18, Issue 2
- 153-184 Managerial and windfall rents in the market for corporate control
by Castanias, Richard P. & Helfat, Constance E.
- 185-200 The effects of union owned shares on the outcome of wage bargaining
by Ognedal, Tone
- 201-214 A revelation scheme for allocating organizational resources
by Brown, Pamela C. & Thornton, James R. & Buede, Dennis M. & Miller, Jeffrey B.
- 215-227 Wealth seeking reconsidered
by Konrad, Kai A.
- 229-248 Productivity and imperfect competition : Econometric estimation from panel-data of Italian firms
by Contini, Bruno & Revelli, Riccardo & Cuneo, Silvio
- 249-263 An analysis of forecasts of livestock prices
by Bessler, David A. & Brandt, Jon A.
- 265-271 Transaction costs, technology transfer, and in-house R&D : A study of the Indian private corporate sector
by Siddharthan, N. S.
- 273-282 Multimarket competition : Theory and evidence
by van Witteloostuijn, Arjen & van Wegberg, Marc
- 283-286 The demand for work-loss days due to illness
by Machnes, Yaffa
- 287-291 Maurice Fitzgerald Scott, a new view of economic growth : (Clarendon Press, Oxford, U.K. and New York, U.S.A., 1989) pp. xlix + 592, [UK pound]50.00 (hardback), [UK pound]17.95 (paper)
by Hodgson, Geoff
- 291-294 Andrew Weiss, efficiency wages: Models of unemployment, layoffs, and wage dispersion : (Princeton University Press, Princeton, New Jersey, 1990) pp. vii + 118, $8.95 (paper)
by Carmichael, H. Lorne
- 294-296 Barbara Lee, productivity and employee ownership : (Trade union institute for economic research, Stockholm, 1988) pp 1-110
by Estrin, Saul
1992, Volume 18, Issue 1
- 1-25 Competition, cooperation, and innovation : Organizational arrangements for regimes of rapid technological progress
by Teece, David J.
- 27-51 Decentralized, dispersed exchange without an auctioneer : A simulation study
by Albin, Peter & Foley, Duncan K.
- 53-68 Strategic hiring to deter entry by unions
by Hollander, Abraham
- 69-90 The inconsistency of consistent conjectures : Coming back to Cournot
by Lindh, Thomas
- 91-99 Presidential popularity and the economy : A note on demographic differences
by Winder, Robert C.
- 101-110 Some observations on insurance, bankruptcy and input demand
by Quiggin, John
- 111-117 Information and the control of agents
by White, William D.
- 119-122 Projectual vs. adaptive behavior : A comment on Heiner
by Sacco, Pier Luigi
- 123-126 Adaptive stability with limited structural knowledge
by Heiner, Ronald A.
- 127-131 Are stock prices excessively sensitive to current information? : Comment
by Kleidon, Allan W. & Koski, Jennifer Lynch
- 133-135 Are stock prices excessively sensitive to current information? : Reply
by Joerding, Wayne
- 137-141 Technology and the Pursuit of Economic Growth : D.C. Mowery and N. Rosenberg, (Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, 1989) pp. 350, $32.50 (cloth), $14.95 (paper)
by Antonelli, Cristiano
- 142-144 Institutions, Institutional Change and Economic Performance : Douglass C. North, (Cambridge University Press, New York, 1990) pp. viii+152, hardcover $32.50, paper $10.95
by Alston, Lee J.
- 145-147 Perspectives on political economy : James E. Alt and Kenneth A. Shepsle, eds., (Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, 1990) pp. x+268, $49.50 hardback, $16.95 paper
by Zupan, Mark A.
- 147-149 Economic analysis of property rights : Yoram Barzel, (Cambridge University Press, New York, 1989) pp xi+122, $2995, cloth, $1095, paper
by Libecap, Gary D.
1992, Volume 17, Issue 3
- 315-333 Markets, false hierarchies and the evolution of the modern corporation
by Kay, N.M.
- 335-352 Markets, hierarchies, and the modern corporation: An unfolding perspective
by Williamson, Oliver E.
- 353-362 Constitutional selection of collective-choice rules in a cooperative enterprise
by Zusman, Pinhas
- 363-375 On profitability and industrial concentration in Pakistan
by Wizarat, Shahida
- 377-400 The influence of probability on risky choice: A parametric examination
by Lattimore, Pamela K. & Baker, Joanna R. & Witte, Ann D.
- 401-411 Hopf bifurcation in an advertising diffusion model
by Feichtinger, Gustav
- 413-422 Intercity variations in the police use of lethal response
by Cloninger, Dale O.
- 423-431 Management objectives and strategic interactions among capitalist and labour-managed firms
by Stewart, Geoff
1992, Volume 17, Issue 2
- 195-215 The dialogue between the economic and the ecologic theories of evolution
by Rosser, J. Jr.
- 217-239 Freedom of speech vs. efficient regulation in markets for ideas
by Breton, Albert & Wintrobe, Ronald
- 241-256 Non-Walrasian equilibria with speculation
by Benninga, Simon
- 257-275 The demand for retail products and the household production model : New views on complementarity and substitutability
by Betancourt, Roger R. & Gautschi, David
- 277-292 Assessing the quality of expressed preference measures of value
by Gregory, Robin & MacGregor, Donald & Lichtenstein, Sarah
- 293-296 Karl Warneryd, economic conventions: essays in institutional evolution : (The Economic Research Institute, Stockholm School of Economics, Stockholm, 1990), pp. iv + 87
by Rider, Robert
- 296-299 Paul R. Lawrence and Charalambos A. Vlachoutsicos (editors, U.S. edition). Behind the factory walls: decision making in Soviet and U.S. Enterprises : (Harvard Business School Press, Boston, 1990), pp. xii + 352, $29.95 hardback
by Khalil, Elias L.
- 299-302 Randall Bartlett, economics and power: An inquiry into human relations and markets : (Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, 1989), pp. xi + 209, $32.50 (cloth)
by Dugger, William M.
- 302-306 Charles R. Hulten, ed., productivity growth in Japan and the United States : (NBER, University of Chicago Press, Chicago, 1990), pp. x + 446, $60.00 (cloth)
by Beason, Richard
- 306-310 Richard M. Goodwin, chaotic economic dynamics : Oxford University Press, Oxford (1990), pp. ix+137, $29.95 (paper)
by Velupillai, K.
1992, Volume 17, Issue 1
- 1-1 Editorial
by Day, Richard H.
- 3-30 Costly optimization: an experiment
by Pingle, Mark
- 31-57 Testing bayes rule and the representativeness heuristic: Some experimental evidence
by Grether, David M.
- 59-100 Schumpeterian competition in experimental markets
by Isaac, R. Mark & Reynolds, Stanley S.
- 101-114 Do individuals optimize in intertemporal consumption/savings decisions? A liberal method to encourage savings
by Ng, Yew-Kwang
- 115-130 Generalized expected utility analysis and preference reversals : Some initial results in the loss domain
by MacDonald, Don N. & Huth, William L. & Taube, Paul M.
- 131-139 Preferences and nonreversibility of indifference curves
by Knetsch, Jack L.
- 141-151 Recall in consumer search
by Kogut, Carl A.
- 153-169 An experiment on Coasian bargaining over ex ante lotteries and ex post rewards
by Shogren, Jason F.
- 171-182 A test of intertemporal consistency
by Horowitz, John K.
- 183-193 Payoff divisions on coalition formation in a three-person characteristic function experiment
by Leopold-Wildburger, Ulrike
1991, Volume 16, Issue 3
- 261-281 On the economic rationale for codetermination law
by Smith, Stephen C.
- 283-293 Direct foreign investment in the United States
by Martin, Stephen
- 295-317 Choices involving uncertain probabilities : Tests of generalized utility models
by Schoemaker, Paul J. H.
- 319-340 Negotiating efficient organization forms
by Grandori, Anna
- 341-345 Optimal executive perquisites
by Brown, Pamela Clark & Miller, Jeffrey B. & Thornton, James R.
- 347-353 Portfolio choice and risk
by Encarnacion, Jose Jr.
- 355-360 A comment on 'evolution in economic games'
by Nachbar, John H.
- 361-364 Market volatility : Robert J. Shiller, The MIT Press, Cambridge, Massachusetts, 1989), pp. xiv + 464, $35.00
by De Bondt, Werner
- 364-366 The innovative choice, an economic analysis of the dynamics of technology : Mario Amendola and Jean-Luc Gaffard, Basil Blackwell Ltd., Oxford 1988, pp. viii + 113, $49.50
by Schefold, Bertram
- 366-369 Organizational ecology : Michael T. Hannan and John Freeman, Harvard University Press, Cambridge, Massachusetts, 1989), pp. xvi + 366, $29.50 cloth
by Budros, Art
1991, Volume 16, Issue 1-2
- 1-2 Editorial
by Day, R. H. & Eliasson, G.
- 3-35 Erratic behavior in economic models
by Saari, Donald G.
- 37-83 Statistical dynamics and economics
by Day, Richard H. & Pianigiani, Giulio
- 85-92 Stochastic behavior of deterministic systems
by Carleson, Lennart
- 93-113 Loss of stability and emergence of chaos in dynamical systems
by Johnson, Russell A.
- 115-151 Continuous-time models of chaos in economics
by Medio, Alfredo
- 153-182 Modeling the experimentally organized economy : Complex dynamics in an empirical micro-macro model of endogenous economic growth
by Eliasson, Gunnar
- 183-215 Evolution of viable allocations
by Aubin, Jean-Pierre
- 217-260 Dynamic games in organization theory
by Radner, Roy
1991, Volume 15, Issue 3
- 325-345 Overlapping generations, intermediation, and the First Welfare Theorem
by Pingle, Mark & Tesfatsion, Leigh
- 347-364 Competition and cooperation in the workplace
by Drago, Robert & Turnbull, Geoffrey K.
- 365-385 The economic role of a work ethic
by Congleton, Roger D.
- 387-405 The effects of rent asymmetries in markets characterized by advance production : A comparison of trading institutions
by Mestelman, Stuart & Welland, Douglas
- 407-410 The road to a free economy : Janos Kornai, (Norton, New York, 1990), pp. 224, $16.95 (cloth); $8.95 (paper)
by Horvat, Branko
- 410-412 The labour market and usiness cycle theories : Piero Ferri and Edward Greenberg, (Springer-Verlag, Berlin, 1989), pp. X+183, 39 DM (paper)
by McDonald, Ian M.
- 412-415 Knowledge and industrial organization: Ake E. Andersson, David F. Batten, and Charlie Karlsson, eds., (Springer-Verlag, Berlin, 1989) pp. viii + 310, DM 120 paper
by Baldwin, William L.
1991, Volume 15, Issue 2
- 173-185 The 'storming' pattern of enterprise behavior in a centrally planned economy
by Alexeev, Michael
- 187-200 Beyond self-interest : A reexamination of neoclassical economics in group settings
by Helms, Marilyn M. & Keilany, Ziad
- 201-214 Structural shifts and the volatility of chaotic markets
by Shaffer, Sherrill
- 215-235 The role of gender in a non-cooperative game
by Mason, Charles F. & Phillips, Owen R. & Redington, Douglas B.
- 237-255 Cohesiveness, productivity, and wage dispersion
by Levine, David I.
- 257-278 Entitlements and distributive equity in cooperative marketing pools
by Buccola, Steven T.
- 279-295 Tests of the betweenness property in experimental financial choice
by Evans, Dorla A. & Phillips, Michael D. & Holcomb, James H.
- 297-301 Arbitrage, equilibrium and market efficiency : A parable
by Wihlborg, Clas
- 303-311 Traffic dynamics through human interaction : Reflections on some complex problems
by Herman, Robert
- 312-316 Allocation of income within the household : Edward P. Lazear and Robert T. Michael, The University of Chicago Press, Chicago, 1988 pp. vii + 220, $34.95
by Nakamura, Alice
- 316-319 The economy as an evolving complex system : P.W. Anderson, K.J. Arrow and D. Pines, eds., Addison-Wesley, Redwood City, California, 1988 pp. xvii + 313, $40.95 (cloth, $21.95 (paper)
by Feichtinger, Gustav
- 320-322 Decision making: Descriptive, normative and prescriptive interactions : David E. Bell, Howard Raiffa and Amos Tversky, eds., Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, 1988 pp. x + 623, $65.00 (cloth), $29.95 (paper)
by Gregory, Robin
1991, Volume 15, Issue 1
- 1-28 Resource allocation in non-Walrasian environments : Some analytical and simulation results
by Bala, Venkatesh & Majumdar, Mukul & Mitra, Tapan
- 29-45 Educational achievement and the cost of bureaucracy
by Anderson, Gary M. & Shughart, William II & Tollison, Robert D.
- 47-70 A simple testable model of double auction markets
by Friedman, Daniel
- 71-89 Diversified expansion by large established firms
by Montgomery, Cynthia A. & Hariharan, S.
- 91-113 The disappearance of polarized altruism
by Phelps, Charlotte D.
- 115-135 Fairness and efficiency in a collective enterprise
by Bigman, David
- 137-149 Adaptation costs, coordination costs and optimal firm size
by Camacho, A.
- 151-157 A model of quality changes in higher education
by Smyth, David J.
- 159-164 Geoffrey M. Hodgson, Economics and institutions: A manifesto for a modern institutionalist economics : (Polity Press in association with Basil Blackwell, Cambridge, UK, 1989), pp. xviii + 365, $17.95 (paper)
by Dow, Greg
- 164-166 Economic interests and institutions : Daniel W. Bromley, (Basil Blackwell, Cambridge, MA, 1989), pp. vii + 265, $49.95
by Usher, Dan
- 167-169 Nuts and bolts for the social sciences : Jon Elster, (Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, UK, 1989), pp. viii + 184, $9.95 (paper)
by MacFadyen, Alan J.
1990, Volume 14, Issue 3
- 299-329 Bulls, bears and market sheep
by Day, Richard H. & Huang, Weihong
- 331-352 Competitive equilibrium convergence in a posted-offer market with extreme earnings inequities
by Cason, Timothy N. & Williams, Arlington W.
- 353-361 Decision frames, opportunity and tax evasion : An experimental approach
by Robben, Henry S. J. & Webley, Paul & Elffers, Henk & Hessing, Dick J.
- 363-379 An economic, organizational and behavioral model of the determinants of CEO tenure
by Fizel, John L. & Louie, Kenneth K. T. & Mentzer, Marc S.
- 381-392 Consumer search behavior and sunk costs
by Kogut, Carl A.
- 393-402 Public employees' preferences and the size of the public sector
by Gemmell, Norman
- 403-423 An econometric model of a public university's income and enrollments
by Hoenack, Stephen A. & Pierro, Daniel J.
- 425-434 Biased budget forecasts
by Marc Choate, G. & Thompson, Fred
- 435-439 Industrial dynamics : Bo Carlsson, ed., (Kluwer Academic Publishers, Boston, 1989), pp. 336, $65.00
by Schuette, Herbert L.
- 439-441 The cement of society: A study of social order : Jon Elster, (Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, 1989), pp. viii + 311, $44.50 (cloth), $15.95 (paper)
by Sugden, Robert
- 441-445 Technological and social factors in long term fluctuations. : M. Di Matteo, R. Goodwin and A. Vercelli, eds., Proceedings of an international workshop held in Siena, Italy, December 16-18, 1986. Lecture notes in economics and mathematical systems 321 (Springer-Verlag, Berlin, 1989) pp. ix + 442, DM 82.00
by Lorenz, Hans-Walter
1990, Volume 14, Issue 2
- 159-185 The organization as an adaptive network
by Dow, Gregory K.
- 187-203 Prospect theory and the risk-return association : An empirical examination in 85 industries
by Fiegenbaum, Avi
- 205-222 Output targets, the soft budget constraint and the firm under central planning
by Goldfeld, Stephen M. & Quandt, Richard E.
- 223-248 Incomplete markets, intra-industry firm heterogeneity and investment : The case of uranium exploration
by Cohen, Wesley M.
- 249-260 Job search and information processing in the presence of nonrational behavior
by Bryant, Richard R.
- 261-283 Workers' preferences for co-operatives versus private buy-outs
by Browning, Martin & Lewchuk, Wayne
- 285-286 Comment on S. Beckman's 'producer's dilemma experiments'
by Oppenheimer, Joe
- 287-287 Reply to Joe Oppenheimer
by Beckman, S.
- 289-291 Cognition in practice: Mind, mathematics and culture in everyday life : Jean Lave (Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, 1988) pp. xv + 214, $14.95 (paper), $49.50 (cloth)
by Scaglion, Richard
- 292-294 The economics of imperfect information : Louis Phlips (Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, 1988) pp. xiv +281, $14.95
by Lindsey, Robin
- 294-298 Continued entrepreneurship and small firm growth : Per Davidsson (The Economic Research Institute, Stockholm School of Economics, Stockholm, 1989) pp. vi + 272, SEK 225
by Jacobsen, Lowell Jr.
1990, Volume 14, Issue 1
- 5-27 From engineering to microsimulation : An autobiographical reflection
by Orcutt, Guy H.