Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization
Contact information of Elsevier:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jebo
Download restrictions: Full text for ScienceDirect subscribers only
Additional information is available for the following
registered editor(s): Barkley Rosser Jr.
For corrections or technical questions regarding this series, please contact (Zhang, Lei)
Series handle: repec:eee:jeborg
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Impact factors: Simple (last 10 years), Recursive (10), Discounted (10), Recursive discounted (10), H-Index (10), Aggregate (10)
Access and download statistics
Top item: By citations. By downloads (last 12 months).
1998, Volume 35, Issue 1
- 117-131 Information concealment in the theory of vertical integration
by Choi, Jay Pil
1998, Volume 34, Issue 4
- 517-539 An experimental solidarity game
by Selten, Reinhard & Ockenfels, Axel
- 541-557 Fairness preferences and optimization skills: are they substitutes?: An experimental investigation
by Clark, Jeremy
- 559-575 Learning by experience and learning by imitating successful others
by Offerman, Theo & Sonnemans, Joep
- 577-601 Decisiveness, attitude expression and symbolic responses in contingent valuation surveys
by Blamey, Russell K.
- 603-620 Gender and free riding in a threshold public goods game: Experimental evidence
by Bram Cadsby, C. & Maynes, Elizabeth
1998, Volume 34, Issue 3
- 349-385 Regulation of the employment relationship: The 'old' institutional perspective
by Kaufman, Bruce E.
- 387-417 Determinants of trust in supplier relations: Evidence from the automotive industry in Japan and the United States
by Sako, Mari & Helper, Susan
- 419-434 Structure, organizational behavior, and technical efficiency: The case of an Indian industry
by Patibandla, Murali
- 435-443 Contestability reconsidered: The meaning of market exit costs
by Paech, Niko P.
- 445-457 The market value of rarity
by Koford, Kenneth & Tschoegl, Adrian E.
- 459-475 Collusion in a three-tier hierarchy: Credible beliefs and pure self-interest
by Frascatore, Mark R.
- 477-488 Spatial competition with intermediated matching
by van Raalte, Chris & Webers, Harry
- 489-498 Do managers work harder in competitive industries?
by Graziano, Clara & Parigi, Bruno M.
- 499-503 An hypothesis regarding pricing of black-market goods
by Zuesse, Eric
1998, Volume 34, Issue 2
- 193-209 Is altruism evolutionarily stable?
by Bester, Helmut & Guth, Werner
- 211-238 'A matter of trust':: Effects of communication on the efficiency and distribution of outcomes
by Valley, Kathleen L. & Moag, Joseph & Bazerman, Max H.
- 239-249 Precedent transfer in experimental conflict-of-interest games
by Knez, Marc
- 251-262 On the limits to the growth of coalitions by means of transfers
by Rothschild, R.
- 263-278 A Stackelberg model of Social Security acceptance decisions in dual career households
by Hiedemann, Bridget
- 279-294 Indenturing banknotes as a mechanism to induce cooperation in conflict games
by Kritikos, Alexander S. & Bolle, Friedel
- 295-311 The design of payment systems for physicians under global budget - an experimental study
by Fan, Chinn-Ping & Chen, Kong-Pin & Kan, Kamhon
- 313-325 The limitations of the positional order effect: Can it support silent threats and non-equilibrium behavior?
by Guth, Werner & Huck, Steffen & Rapoport, Amnon
- 327-340 Contract design and costly verification games
by Choe, Chongwoo
1998, Volume 34, Issue 1
- 1-47 Land relations under unbearable stress: Rwanda caught in the Malthusian trap
by Andre, Catherine & Platteau, Jean-Philippe
- 49-68 From plan to markets
by Eliasson, Gunnar
- 69-85 A theoretical model of government research and growth
by Park, Walter G.
- 87-100 Employer sanctions on hiring illegal labor: An experimental analysis of firm compliance
by Pagan, Jose A.
- 101-127 Student enrollment and faculty renewal: The response of a tenure-based university system to demographic and budgetary shocks
by Denton, Frank T. & Feaver, Christine H. & Spencer, Byron G.
- 129-142 Constitutions and the growth of government
by Sutter, Daniel
- 143-161 Public good provision and public bad prevention: The effect of framing
by Sonnemans, Joep & Schram, Arthur & Offerman, Theo
- 163-172 On controlling crime with corrupt officials
by Marjit, Sugata & Shi, Heling
- 173-187 Bureaucratic behavior modeled by reduced-rank regression: The case of expenditures from the Soviet state budget
by Burkett, John P.
- 189-192 Paternalism and the credbility problem in a centrally planned economy
by Gekker, Ruvin
1998, Volume 33, Issue 3-4
- 313-332 Stabilizing chaos in a dynamic macroeconomic model
by Kaas, Leo
- 333-362 On the consistency of backward-looking expectations: The case of the cobweb
by Hommes, Cars H.
- 363-383 Imperfect foresight and chaos: an example of a self-fulfilling mistake
by Sorger, Gerhard
- 385-394 The chaotic duopolists revisited
by Puu, T.
- 395-410 Stability and complex dynamics in a discrete tatonnement model
by Goeree, Jacob K. & Hommes, Cars & Weddepohl, Claus
- 411-420 A note on controlling a chaotic tatonnement
by Bala, Venkatesh & Majumdar, Mukul & Mitra, Tapan
- 421-434 On the relationship between discounting and complicated behavior in dynamic optimization models
by Mitra, Tapan
- 435-447 Periodic and chaotic programs of intertemporal optimization models with non-concave net benefit function
by Kopel, M. & Dawid, H. & Feichtinger, G.
- 449-466 Thompson metric, contraction property and differentiability of policy functions
by Montrucchio, Luigi
- 467-479 The role of capital depreciation in multi-sectoral models
by Baierla, Gary & Nishimura, Kazuo & Yano, Makoto
- 481-492 Non-linear structure of a Metzlerian inventory cycle model
by Matsumoto, Akio
- 493-505 Is the monopolist the friend of the conservationist? Two remarks on the Hotelling-Solow paradox
by Katayama, Seiichi & Abe, Fumio
- 507-520 A dynamic equilibrium model of durable goods monopoly
by Shimomura, Koji
- 521-542 Indeterminacy and endogenous fluctuations in two-sector growth models with externalities
by Venditti, Alain
- 543-555 Transitional dynamics of economic integration and endogenous growth
by Takahashi, Harutaka & Sakagami, Tomoya
- 557-566 Some results on the Markov equilibria of a class of homogeneous differential games
by Van Long, Ngo & Shimomura, Koji
1998, Volume 33, Issue 2
- 143-165 The socio-economic dynamics of speculative markets: interacting agents, chaos, and the fat tails of return distributions
by Lux, Thomas
- 167-184 The disposition effect in securities trading: an experimental analysis
by Weber, Martin & Camerer, Colin F.
- 185-193 Tests of market outcomes with asymmetric valuations of gains and losses: Smaller gains, fewer trades, and less value
by Borges, Bernhard F. J. & Knetsch, Jack L.
- 195-205 Social network utility and the economics of risk: the case of HIV
by Bell, David C. & Richard, Alan J. & Montoya, Isaac D. & Elwood, William N. & Goush, Soumen N. & Matta, Benjamin N.
- 207-225 Perceiving and managing business risks: differences between entrepreneurs and bankers
by Sarasvathy, D. K. & Simon, Herbert A. & Lave, Lester
- 227-240 Personality attributes and optimal hierarchical compensation gradients
by Chiang, Shin-Hwan & Gort, Michael
- 241-257 Product risk sharing by warranties in a monopoly market with risk-averse consumers
by Boom, Anette
- 259-269 Experimental evidence on the importance of competing for profits on forecasting accuracy
by Brown, Paul M.
- 271-283 The meeting place problem: Salience and search
by Grant, Simon & Quiggin, John
- 285-302 Testing risk aversion and nonexpected utility theories
by Loehman, Edna
- 303-307 Heterodox Economic Theories: True or False? : Fred Moseley, Ed., (Edward Elgar, Aldershot, UK, 1995) pp. 136+subject and name indices
by Devine, James
- 307-309 Information Space : by Max H. Boisot, (Routledge, London and New York, 1995) pp. xiii+550. ISBN 0-415-11490-X
by Guastello, Stephen J.
- 309-311 Private Truths, Public Lies: The Social Consequences of Preference Falsification : Timur Kuran, (Harvard University Press, Cambridge, MA, 1995)
by Rasmusen, Eric
1997, Volume 33, Issue 1
- 1-22 Some empirical evidence on property rights of first peoples
by Anderson, C. Leigh & Swimmer, Eugene
- 23-39 Credible threats in extortion
by Konrad, Kai A. & Skaperdas, Stergios
- 41-59 Efficiency wages, managerial discretion, and the fear of bankruptcy
by Gaston, Noel
- 61-74 Market behavior in the presence of costly, imperfect information: Experimental evidence
by Ackert, Lucy F. & Church, Bryan K. & Shehata, Mohamed
- 75-90 The governance problem, asset specificity and corporate financing decisions
by Marc Choate, G.
- 91-105 Small firms, borrowing constraints, and reputation
by Martinelli, Cesar
- 107-120 Firm size and market behavior: A theory of their relationship
by Simon, Julian L.
- 121-136 Collusive behavior with heterogeneous firms
by Verboven, Frank
- 137-139 Innovation and Industry Evolution : David B. Audretsch, (MIT Press, Cambridge, MA, 1995) pp.205, Index, $35
by Arora, Ashish
- 139-142 The Technological Transformation of Japan: From the Seventeenth to the Twenty-first Century : Tessa Morris-Suzuki, (Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, 1994), pp. v+304
by Papadakis, Maria
1997, Volume 32, Issue 4
- 483-503 Adaptive behavior and coordination failure
by Van Huyck, John B. & Cook, Joseph P. & Battalio, Raymond C.
- 505-518 Altruism and fairness in a public pension system
by van der Heijden, Eline C. M. & Nelissen, Jan H. M. & Verbon, Harrie A. A.
- 519-537 The two faces of learning by cooperating: The evolution and stability of inter-firm agreements in the European electronics industry
by Bureth, Antoine & Wolff, Sandrine & Zanfei, Antonello
- 539-546 The choice of organizational form in strategic contexts
by Sen, Anindya & Sikdar, Soumyen
- 547-557 Managerial turnover and the theory of short-termism
by Palley, Thomas I.
- 559-570 The value of public information in commodity futures markets
by Garcia, Philip & Irwin, Scott H. & Leuthold, Raymond M. & Yang, Li
- 571-589 A re-examination of the Fiorina-Plott and Eavey voting experiments: How much do cardinal payoffs influence outcomes?
by Grelak, Eric & Koford, Kenneth
- 591-612 Costly offers and the equilibration properties of the multiple unit double auction under conditions of unpredictable shifts of demand and supply
by Jamison, Julian C. & Plott, Charles R.
- 613-619 Cooperation in a modified version of the finitely repeated prisoners' dilemma game
by Janssen, Maarten C. W. & Gorter, Joeri & van de Meerendonk, Sjoerd
- 621-623 Efficiency and equilibria in complementary teams: A comment
by Kline, J. Jude
1997, Volume 32, Issue 3
- 333-347 Snobs, bandwagons, and the origin of social customs in consumer behavior
by Corneo, Giacomo & Jeanne, Olivier
- 349-364 Equity theory and the voluntary provision of public goods
by Chan, Kenneth S. & Godby, Rob & Mestelman, Stuart & Muller, R. Andrew
- 365-381 The rationality of splitting equally
by Bolton, Gary E.
- 383-394 Self-interest and equity in a bargaining tournament with non-linear payoffs
by Shogren, Jason F.
- 395-411 Maximisation and melioration as alternative forms of firm behavior
by Mainwaring, Lynn
- 413-431 A behavioral model of bank asset management
by Walker, David A.
- 433-455 Rational expectations and tax policy: Experimental market evidence
by Swenson, Charles W.
- 457-470 Co-specific investments, hold-up and self-enforcing contracts
by Koss, P. A. & Eaton, B. Curtis
- 471-472 Economic choice theory: Experiments with animals : John H. Kagel, Raymond C. Battalio, Leonard Green (Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, MA, 1995) pp. 230, $49.95
by Tullock, Gordon
- 472-476 Firms, contracts, and financial structure : Oliver Hart (Oxford University Press, Oxford, 1995) pp. viii + 228
by Doyle, Joanne M.
- 476-480 Evolutionary concepts in contemporary economics : Richard England, ed. (the University of Michigan Press, Ann Arbor, 1994) pp. xiii + 255, $42.50
by Everett, Michael J.
1997, Volume 32, Issue 2
- 171-183 Transaction costs and partnerships: The case of rock bands
by Cameron, Samuel & Collins, Alan
- 185-205 Economics and the architecture of popular music
by Crain, W. Mark & Tollison, Robert D.
- 207-214 Product variety and market structure: A new measure and a simple test
by Alexander, Peter J.
- 215-245 The medieval church and rents from marriage market regulations
by Davidson, Audrey B. & Ekelund, Robert Jr.
- 247-265 Economic institutions and individual ethics: A study of consumer attitudes toward insurance fraud
by Tennyson, Sharon
- 267-285 Interest groups, selective incentives, cleverness, history and emotion: The case of the American Soybean Association
by Schmid, A. Allan & Soroko, David
- 287-300 Costly transfer institutions and the core in an overlapping generations model
by Engineer, Merwan & Esteban, Joan & Sakovics, Jozsef
- 301-320 Group utility in the micro motivation of collective action: The case of membership in the AARP
by Gupta, Dipak K. & Hofstetter, C. Richard & Buss, Terry F.
- 321-324 Theory of production: A long-period analysis : Heinz D. Kurz and Neri Salvadori, (Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, 1995) pp xx+571, 59.95
by Foley, Duncan K.
- 324-326 Evolutionary economics: Post-schumpeterian contributions : Esben Sloth Andersen, (Pinter publishers, London, 1994) pp. v+238
by Niman, Neil B.
- 326-331 Finance, Investment and Macroeconomics:The Neoclassical and a post Keynesian Solution : Myron J. Gordon, (Edward Elgar Publishing Company, Hants, United Kingdom, 1994), pp. xiv + 240, $67.95. Chapters 4 and 5 are co-authored by Trevor Chamberlain
by Frankfurter, George M.
1997, Volume 32, Issue 1
- 1-18 Learning of equilibria by a population with minimal information
by Dawid, Herbert
- 19-37 Complex bubble persistence in closed-end country funds
by Ahmed, Ehsan & Koppl, Roger & Rosser, J. Jr. & White, Mark V.
- 39-54 The effects of nonstationarities on performance in call markets
by Davis, Douglas D. & Williams, Arlington W.
- 55-87 A multi-sector inventory model
by Allen, Donald S.
- 89-100 Forecasters as imperfect information processors: Experimental and survey evidence
by Beckman, Steven R. & Downs, David
- 101-118 Clustered volatility in multiagent dynamics
by Youssefmir, Michael & Huberman, Bernardo A.
- 119-135 Decentralization and the coordination problem
by Oechssler, Jorg
- 137-154 Expected and realized income changes: Evidence from the Dutch socio-economic panel
by Das, Marcel & van Soest, Arthur
- 155-157 The Rebel's dilemma : Mark Lichbach, (University of Michigan Press, Ann Arbor, 1995), pp. xxii + 504, $45.00
by Sutter, Daniel
- 157-159 Industrial concentration and economic inequality essays in honour of Peter Hart Edward Elgar : Mark Casson and John Creedy (eds), Aldershot pp. xix+235, $69.95
by Auerbach, Paul
- 159-161 Innovation, Economics & Evolution : Peter Hall, (Harvester Wheatsheaf, New York, 1994), pp. xi+418, $41.95
by Iosso, Thomas R.
- 161-163 Regional advantage: Culture and competition in silicon valley and route 128 : AnnaLee Saxenian, (Harvard University Press, Cambridge, 1994) pp. 226, $24.95
by Dobkins, Linda Harris
1996, Volume 31, Issue 3
- 299-333 Federal control over education: Crisis, deception, and institutional change
by Twight, Charlotte
- 335-356 Instincts as reflex choice: Does loss of temper have strategic value?
by Morrison, William G.
- 357-368 Implementing the voluntary contribution game: A field experiment
by Alston, Richard M. & Nowell, Clifford
- 369-380 A test for comparative income effects in an ultimatum bargaining experiment
by Carter, John R. & McAloon, Shannon A.
- 381-399 The optimal organization of research: evidence from eight case studies of pharmaceutical firms
by Tapon, Francis & Cadsby, Charles Bram
- 401-417 Limited intertemporal commitment and job design
by Meyer, Margaret A. & Olsen, Trond E. & Torsvik, Gaute
- 419-429 Asymmetric learning and the wage/productivity relationship
by Waldman, Michael
- 431-443 Monolog vs. dialog in costly bilateral communication
by Kofman, Fred & Ratliff, James D.
- 445-449 Property and prices, toward a unified theory of value : Andre Burgstaller, (Cambridge University Press, Cambridge MA, 1994) pp. xi + 242, $49.95
by Gram, Harvey
- 450-454 Development, geography, and economic theory : Paul Krugman (The MIT Press, Cambridge, MA, 1995) pp. iii + 117, index, $20.00
by Rosser, J. Jr.
1996, Volume 31, Issue 2
- 139-148 Ideas and work of Richard M. Cyert
by Day, Richard H. & Sunder, Shyam
- 149-155 Transaction cost economics and the Carnegie connection
by Williamson, Oliver E.
- 157-174 Managerial objectives and firm dividend policy: A behavioral theory and empirical evidence
by Cyert, Richard & Kang, Sok-Hyon & Kumar, Praveen
- 175-191 A comparison of artificial and human organizations
by Carley, Kathleen M.
- 193-224 Firm organization, industrial structure, and technological innovation
by Teece, David J.
- 225-236 Bayes contingent plans
by Green, Edward J. & Park, In-Uck
- 237-272 Market architectures and institutional testbedding: An experiment with space station pricing policies
by Plott, Charles R. & Porter, David P.
- 273-291 Bayesian equilibrium in double auctions populated by biased heuristic traders
by Jamal, Karim & Sunder, Shyam
- 293-296 Complex economic dynamics: An introduction to dynamical systems and Market Mechanisms : Richard H. Day, Vol. I (MIT Press, Cambridge MA, 1994), pp. 333, $39.95
by Barkley, Rosser Jr.
- 296-298 Apostoloss-Paul refenes : Ed., Neural Networks in the Capital Markets, (John Wiley & Sons, 1995) pp xi + 379
by Peat, Maurice
1996, Volume 31, Issue 1
- 1-11 Perceived risk of punishment and the commission of homicides: A covariance structure analysis
by Brumm, Harold J. & Cloninger, Dale O.
- 13-35 A positive theory of economic fairness
by Konow, James
- 37-56 Fairness and survival in ultimatum and dictatorship games
by Schotter, Andrew & Weiss, Avi & Zapater, Inigo
- 57-66 A theory of sex discrimination
by Danziger, Leif & Katz, Eliakim
- 67-83 Normative implications of equilibrium models: Homogeneous expectations and other artificialities
by Frankfurter, George M. & Phillips, Herbert E.
- 85-100 The consumption function: A basic needs hypothesis
by Baxter, J. L. & Moosa, I. A.
- 101-115 Incomplete contracts and the choice between vertical integration and franchising
by Maness, Robert
- 117-127 Volunteering nonprofit entrepreneurial services
by Bilodeau, Marc & Slivinski, Al
- 129-138 On the incidence of profit sharing
by Drago, Robert & Turnbull, Geoffrey K.
1996, Volume 30, Issue 3
- 275-299 On the existence of macro variables and of macro relationships
by Ramsey, James B.
- 301-325 Estimating parameters of real business cycle models
by Semmler, Will & Gong, Gang
- 327-351 Real and monetary cycles in models of Keynes-Wicksell type
by Chiarella, Carl & Flaschel, Peter
- 353-368 Asymmetry in the business cycle: Evidence from the Australian labour market
by Peat, Maurice & Stevenson, Max
- 369-381 Determining delay times for phase space reconstruction with application to the FF/DM exchange rate
by Mizrach, Bruce
- 383-408 Multi-country tests for the oscillator model with slowly varying coefficients
by Ramsey, James B. & Keenan, Sean
- 409-411 The dynamics of industrial competition: A North American perspective : John R. Baldwin, in association with Paul Gorecki, Richard E. Caves, Tim Dunne, John Haltiwanger and Mohammed Rafiquzzaman, (Cambridge University Press, New York and Cambridge, 1995), pp. xii +466, $59.95
by Michael, Steven C.
- 411-416 Experimental economics : Douglas D. Davis and Charles A. Holt, (Princeton University Press, Princeton, 1993), pp xi+571
by Ochs, Jack
- 417-419 Hungary and its prospects 1985-2005 : Eva Ehrlich and Gabor Revesz, (Akademiai kiado, Budapest, 1995)
by Turgeon, Lynn
- 419-421 The workers of nations: Industrial relations in a global economy : Sanford M. Jacoby, ed., (Oxford University Press, Oxford, 1995), Cdn $59.50
by Horn, Robert N.
- 421-424 Rules and choice in economics : Viktor Vanberg, (Routledge, New York, 1994), pp. viii+310, hardback $ 59.95, paperback $ 22.95
by Boettke, Peter J.
- 424-427 Models and experiments in risk and rationality : Bertrand Munier and Mark J. Machina, eds., (Kluwer Academic Publishers, Dordrecht, 1994), pp. xi+438, $ 114.00
by Carlin, Paul S.
1996, Volume 30, Issue 2
- 143-158 The relative price of fairness: gender differences in a punishment game
by Eckel, Catherine C. & Grossman, Philip J.
- 159-172 March madness? Strategic behavior in NCAA basketball tournament betting pools
by Metrick, Andrew
- 173-196 Ultimatums in two-person bargaining with one-sided uncertainty: Demand games
by Rapoport, Amnon & Sundali, James A. & Seale, Darryl A.
- 197-212 Information in ultimatum games: An experimental study
by Croson, Rachel T. A.
- 213-226 Experimental tests of the endowment effect
by Franciosi, Robert & Kujal, Praveen & Michelitsch, Roland & Smith, Vernon & Deng, Gang
- 227-240 The inconsistent evaluation of absolute versus comparative payoffs in labor supply and bargaining
by Blount, Sally & Bazerman, Max H.
- 241-256 Object valence as a moderator of the framing effect on risk preference
by Kessler, Eric H. & Ford, Cameron M. & Bailey, James R.
- 257-266 Signalling product quality: When is price relevant?
by Jones, Philip & Hudson, John
- 267-268 The nonprofit sector in the mixed economy : Avner Ben-Ner and Benedetto Gui, eds. (University of Michigan Press, Ann Arbor, 1993), pp. viii + 276, $39.50
by Rose-Ackerman, Susan
- 269-272 Reinventing the workplace: How business and employees can both win : David I. Levine, (Brookings Institution, Washington, 1995) pp. vii +222, $36.96 cloth, $15.95 paper
by Smith, Stephen C.
1996, Volume 30, Issue 1
- 1-23 No experiments, monumental disasters: Why it took a thousand years to develop a specialized fishing industry in Iceland
by Eggertsson, Thrainn
- 25-43 Competition and the evolution of efficiency
by Sjostrom, Tomas & Weitzman, Martin L.
- 45-62 Conformity, replication of design and business niches
by Doucouliagos, Chris
- 63-82 R&D outsourcing and contractual governance: An empirical study of commercial R&D projects
by Ulset, Svein
- 83-95 Nonprofit organizations and their local affiliates: A study in organizational forms
by Oster, Sharon M.
- 97-111 Modelling multilateral negotiations: An application to California water policy
by Adams, Gregory & Rausser, Gordon & Simon, Leo
- 113-123 More monitoring can induce less effort
by Cowen, Tyler & Glazer, Amihai
- 125-131 Uncertain contestability
by Cairns, Robert D.
- 133-136 On the rationality of mutually immiserating coercion
by Congleton, Roger D. & Fudulu, Paul
- 137-138 Artificial intelligence and economic analysis : Scott Ross and Rohn Rae, Eds. (Edward Elgar, Aldershot, UK, 1992) pp.xi+193, $59.95
by Wall, Kent D.
- 138-141 Evolution and efficiency: An inquiry into the foundations of 'new institutional economics' : Jack J. Vromen, (Routledge, London, 1995) pp. 240, [UK pound]14.99
by Khalil, Elias L.
1996, Volume 29, Issue 3
- 355-372 Can the shadow of the future harm cooperation?
by Skaperdas, Stergios & Syropoulos, Constantinos
- 373-388 Some experimental evidence on the efficiency of dividend signaling in resolving information asymmetries
by Peterson, Steven P.
- 389-407 Information contagion and the economics of pollution
by Weisbuch, Gerard & Gutowitz, Howard & Duchateau-Nguyen, Guillemette
- 409-432 Structure and cycles
by Amendola, Mario & Froeschle, Claude & Gaffard, Jean-Luc
- 433-446 When risk generates chaos
by Boussard, Jean-Marc
- 447-464 Periodicity versus chaos in the dynamics of cobweb models
by Gallas, Jason A. C. & Nusse, Helena E.
- 465-491 Optimal growth with unobservable resources and learning
by Nyarko, Yaw & Olson, Lars J.
- 493-522 Best-practice technology in an adverse environment: The case of Indian sugar, 1981-1986
by Ferrantino, Michael J. & Ferrier, Gary D.
- 523-535 Principal-agent contracts in continuous time asymmetric information models the importance of large continuing information flows
by Brock, William A. & Evans, Lewis T.
- 537-539 Why equilibrium? A note on the noncooperative equilibria of some matrix games
by Shubik, Martin
1996, Volume 29, Issue 2
- 191-209 Modes of economizing behavior: Experimental evidence
by Pingle, Mark & Day, Richard H.
- 211-231 Economizing by firms through learning and adaptation
by Cyert, Richard M. & Kumar, Praveen
- 233-250 Bounded rationality and market fluctuations
by Conlisk, John
- 251-256 Comments by John D. Sterman
by Sterman, John D.
- 257-260 Discussion of economizing by firms: Rational economizing, but in which world?
by Eliasson, Gunnar
- 261-262 Discussion of modes of economizing
by Tomer, John F.
- 263-285 Rational behavior and economic theory
by Vriend, Nicolaas J.
- 287-309 On the impossibility of rational choice under incomplete information
by Gans, Joshua S.
- 311-321 The search for consistency in economic search
by Moon, Philip & Martin, Andrew
- 323-329 Changing a decision taken under incomplete informatio during the process of execution
by Epstein, Gil S.
- 331-350 Fixed versus variable reference points in the risk-return relationship
by Gooding, Richard Z. & Goel, Sanjay & Wiseman, Robert M.