Evaluation and Program Planning
Contact information of Elsevier:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/evalprogplan
Download restrictions: Full text for ScienceDirect subscribers only
For corrections or technical questions regarding this series, please contact (Wendy Shamier)
Series handle: repec:eee:epplan
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Impact factors: Simple, Recursive, Discounted, Recursive discounted, H-Index, Aggregate
Access and download statistics
Top item: By citations. By downloads (last 12 months).
1995, Volume 18, Issue 3
- 279-277 Note from the editor
by Morell, Jonathan A.
- 281-293 Ensuring a responsive health care planning function in developing regions of the world
by Parker, Barnett R.
- 295-300 Institutional constraints and subnational planning: Economic development in the United States
by Beauregard, Robert A.
1995, Volume 18, Issue 2
- 105-115 A benefit-cost analysis of a supported employment model for persons with psychiatric disabilities
by Rogers, E. Sally & Sciarappa, Kenneth & MacDonald-Wilson, Kim & Danley, Karen
- 117-127 One-year outcomes of a randomized trial of consumer case management
by Solomon, Phyllis & Draine, Jeffrey
- 129-141 Improving the quality of evaluations of federal human services national demonstration programs
by Stahler, Gerald J.
- 143-153 The use of concept mapping for assessing fidelity of model transfer: An example from psychiatric rehabilitation
by Shern, David L. & Trochim, William M. K. & LaComb, Christina A.
- 155-164 Demographic influences on quality of life among persons with chronic mental illnesses
by Lehman, Anthony F. & Rachuba, Laura T. & Postrado, Leticia T.
- 165-177 Construction of a scale to measure the persuasive impact of qualitative and quantitative evaluation reports
by Russon, Craig & Koehly, Laura M.
- 179-190 Should evaluation be freed from its causal links? : An answer illustrated by European Economic Development Policies
by Toulemonde, Jacques
- 191-202 The Italian version of the service satisfaction scale (SSS-30) adapted for community-based psychiatric patients: Development, factor analysis and application
by Ruggeri, Mirella & Greenfield, Thomas K.
1995, Volume 18, Issue 1
- 1-11 Program quality and program effectiveness: : A Review of Evaluations of Programs to Reduce Excessive Medical Diagnostic Testing
by Posavac, Emil J.
- 13-24 Evaluation of a homeless mentally ill outreach program: : Differential Short-term Effects
by Bybee, Deborah & Mowbray, Carol T. & Cohen, Evan H.
- 25-36 A review of research methods used to examine employee assistance program delivery options
by Csiernik, Rick
- 37-46 A mission based ecological evaluation of a summer camp for youth with developmental disabilities
by Wetzel, Mary C. & McNaboe, Chris & McNaboe, Kathleen A.
- 47-49 Guest editor's introduction : The quantitative-qualitative debates: "DeKuhnifying" the conceptual context
by Shadish, William R.
- 51-61 Constructionism in the rhetoric and practice of fourth generation evaluation
by Heap, James L.
- 63-75 Philosophy of science and the quantitative-qualitative debates: Thirteen common errors
by Shadish, William R.
- 77-87 Quantitative and qualitative methods: : Is There an Alternative?
by Sechrest, Lee & Sidani, Souraya
- 89-96 Sustaining vs. resolving the quantitative-qualitative debate
by Krantz, David L.
1994, Volume 17, Issue 4
- 345-346 Guest editors' introduction: Evaluating drug abuse interventions
by Dennis, Michael L. & Wechsberg, Wendee M.
- 347-355 Validity of self-reported drug use among injection drug users and crack cocaine users recruited through street outreach
by Weatherby, Norman L. & Needle, Richard & Cesari, Helen & Booth, Robert & McCoy, Clyde B. & Watters, John K. & Williams, Mark & Chitwood, Dale D.
- 357-369 Describing the frequency of marijuana use: Fuzziness and context-dependent interpretation of frequency expressions
by Matt, Georg E. & Wilson, Sandra Jo
- 371-379 Changing needle practices in community outreach and methadone treatment
by Wechsberg, Wendee M. & Cavanaugh, Elizabeth R. & Dunteman, George H. & Smith, Frank J.
- 381-390 Evaluating services demonstration programs: A multistage approach
by Schlenger, William E. & Roland, E. Joyce & Kroutil, Larry A. & Dennis, Michael L. & Magruder, Kathryn M. & Ray, Barbara A.
- 391-398 Analyzing shelter organizations and the services they offer: Testing a structural model using a sample of shelter programs
by Delany, Peter J. & Fletcher, Bennett W. & Lennox, Richard D.
- 399-407 Measurement error issues in substance abuse services research: Lessons from structural equation modeling and psychometric theory
by Lennox, Richard D. & Dennis, Michael L.
- 409-418 A conceptual framework for the economic evaluation of substance abuse interventions
by zarkin, Gary A. & French, Michael T. & Anderson, Donald W. & Bradley, Cathy J.
- 419-427 Integrating qualitative and quantitative evaluation methods in substance abuse research
by Dennis, Michael L. & Fetterman, David M. & Sechrest, Lee
- 429-430 Comment on Weatherby et al
by Wish, Eric D. & Mieczkowski, Tom
- 431-432 Reply to Wish and Mieczkowski
by Weatherby, Norman L. & Needle, Richard & Cesari, Helen & Booth, Robert & McCoY, Clyde B. & Watters, John K. & Williams, Mark & Chitwood, Dale D.
1994, Volume 17, Issue 3
- 239-248 Costs of caring for persons with long-term mental illness in alternative residential settings
by Galster, George C. & Champney, Timothy F. & Williams, Yolonda
- 249-256 Self-reported needs for help among homeless men and women
by Herman, Daniel B. & Struening, Elmer L. & Barrow, Susan M.
- 257-260 Student and teacher perceptions of classroom instructional methods and evaluation procedures
by Hagborg, Winston J.
- 261-269 Burden assessment scale for families of the seriously mentally ill
by Reinhard, Susan C. & Gubman, Gayle D. & Horwitz, Allan V. & Minsky, Shula
- 271-275 A short-form measure of dentists' job satisfaction
by Rabiner, Donna J. & Shugars, Daniel A. & Hays, Ron D.
- 277-287 Policy evaluation meets harsh reality: Instrument of integration or preserver of disintegration?
by Smith, Andrew & Spenlehauer, Vincent
- 289-287 Guest editor's introduction
by Torres, Rosalie T.
- 291-297 Evaluation's role in enhancing organizational learning: A model for practice
by Preskill, Hallie
- 299-304 Rethinking the evaluator role: Partnerships between organizations and evaluators
by Mathison, Sandra
- 305-313 Steps of empowerment evaluation: From California to Cape Town
by Fetterman, David M.
- 315-325 Using evaluation to understand the learning architecture of an organization
by Jenlink, Patrick M.
- 327-337 Linking individual and organizational learning: The internalization and externalization of evaluation
by Torres, Rosalie T.
- 339-340 Concluding remarks : Evaluation and learning organizations: Where do we go from here?
by Torres, Rosalie T.
1994, Volume 17, Issue 2
- 107-120 Cost analysis of training and employment services in methadone treatment
by French, Michael T. & Bradley, Cathy J. & Calingaert, Brian & Dennis, Michael L. & Karuntzos, Georgia T.
- 121-131 Quality of life, quality enhancement, and quality assurance: Implications for program planning and evaluation in the field of mental retardation and developmental disabilities
by Schalock, Robert L.
- 133-140 Use of focus groups in the design of recreation needs assessment questionnaires
by Mitra, Ananda
- 141-151 The generalizability of brief ratings of psychosocial functioning
by Green, Rex S. & Jerrell, Jeanette M.
- 153-157 A national AIDS organization : An executive survey
by Starley, Richard O.
- 159-164 Evaluating criminal justice programs : Using policy as well as program theory
by Palumbo, Dennis J. & Petersen, Rebecca D.
- 165-177 Debating crime and imprisonment in California
by Petersilia, Joan
- 179-186 Stakeholder conflict in an alternative sentencing program : Implications for evaluation and implementation
by McGarrell, Edmund F. & Sabath, Michael J.
- 187-196 The push for "truth in sentencing": Evaluating competing stakeholder constructions : The Case for Contextual Constructionism in Evaluation Research
by Hallett, Michael A. & Rogers, Robert
- 197-203 The political construction of alternative dispute resolution and alternatives to incarceration
by Palumbo, Dennis J. & Musheno, Michael & Hallett, Michael
- 205-216 Life at the interface : Issues in the implementation and evaluation of a multiphased, multiagency jail-based treatment program
by Lurigio, Arthur J. & Swartz, James
- 217-226 Drug treatment in adult probation : An evaluation of an outpatient and acupuncture program
by Moon, Melissa M. & Latessa, Edward J.
- 227-233 Crime control policy and community corrections practice : Assessing the impact of gender, race, and class
by Byrne, James M. & Taxman, Faye S.
1994, Volume 17, Issue 1
- 1-7 Three critical views of functioning: Comparisons of assessments made by individuals with mental illness, their case managers, and family members
by Massey, Oliver T. & Wu, Liang
- 9-12 Removing confusion about formative and summative evaluation: Purpose versus time
by Chambers, Fred
- 13-18 Integrating national and district health planning in a decentralized setting
by Thomason, Jane A. & Karel, Stephen G.
- 19-24 Picture this! Multivariate analysis in organizational assessment
by Mclinden, Daniel J. & Jinkerson, Darryl L.
- 25-31 Evaluating a new pharmacy acquisition system in multiple sites
by Weaver, Frances M. & Kubal, Joseph D. & Cowper, Diane C. & Bonarigo, Frank M. & Steigman, Pamela & Darcy, Laurie & Demakis, John G.
- 37-42 Mental health reform in Washington State: The first steps
by Hanig, David & Perry, Ronald D. & Johnson, Sharon Stewart
- 43-46 The process study component of mental health evaluation
by Perry, Ronald D. & Hoff, Bert H. & Gaither, Denise S.
- 47-51 One system, many perspectives: Stakeholders and mental health system evaluation
by Allen, David G. & Gilchrist, Lewayne D. & Brown, Linda & Cox, Gary B. & Semke, Jeanette & Thomas, Mary Durand & Perry, Ronald D.
- 53-61 A public-academic approach to designing a state mental health program evaluation
by Gilchrist, Lewayne D. & Allen, David G. & Brown, Linda & Cox, Gary B. & Semke, Jeanette & Thomas, Mary Durand & Jemelka, Ron & Perry, Ronald D. & Sutphen-Mroz, Jan
- 63-72 Effects of mental health reform on client characteristics, continuity of care and community tenure
by Brown, Linda & Cox, Gary B. & Jones, William E. & Semke, Jeanette & Allen, David G. & Gilchrist, Lewayne D. & Sutphen-Mroz, Jan
- 73-79 Impact of mental health reform on service use
by Semke, Jeanette & Brown, Linda & Sutphen-Mroz, Jan & Cox, Gary B. & Gilchrist, Lewayne D. & Allen, David G. & Thomas, Mary Durand & Jemelka, Ron
- 81-92 Mental health reform: Client and family member perspectives
by Brown, Linda & Thomas, Mary Durand & Allen, David G. & Gilchrist, Lewayne D.
- 93-96 Dissemination and utilization of the mental health evaluation
by Perry, Ronald D. & Hanig, David
- 97-101 Recommendations for state-wide evaluations: Lessons relearned
by Cox, Gary B. & Allen, David G. & Brown, Linda & Gilchrist, Lewayne D. & Perry, Ronald D. & Thomas, Mary Durand
1993, Volume 16, Issue 4
- 279-285 The utilization of needs assessment results
by Altschuld, James W. & Yoon, Jung Sook & Cullen, Carol
- 287-293 Enhancing validity through beneficiaries' equitable involvement in identifying and prioritizing homeless children's educational problems
by Brandon, Paul R. & Newton, Barbara J. & Harman, James W.
- 295-304 Using multiattribute utility theory as a priority-setting tool in human services planning
by Camasso, Michael J. & Dick, Janet
- 305-313 Synthetic estimation of the distribution of mentally disabled adults for allocations to Ohio's mental health board areas
by Jarjoura, David & McCord, Gary & Holzer, Charles E. & Champney, Timothy F.
- 315-323 Clarifying the merits of argument in evaluation practice
by Fournier, Deborah & Smith, Nick L.
- 325-327 Utilizing client outcomes to improve the delivery of mental health services: coping with organizational realities, concerns about relevance, and the believability of the data
by Green, Rex S. & Newman, Frederick L
- 329-334 Promoting the utilization of outcome study results by assuming multiple roles within an organization
by Goering, Paula N. & Wasylenki, Donald A.
- 335-336 Comments on the use of multiple roles to maximize the utilization of outcome research
by Champney, Timothy F.
- 337-346 The challenge of outcome evaluation in homeless services: Engagement as an intermediate outcome measure
by Mowbray, Carol T. & Cohen, Evan & Bybee, Deborah
- 347-363 Assessing outcomes for sufferers of severe mental disorder: A conceptual framework and review
by Rosenblatt, Abram & Attkisson, C. Clifford
- 365-376 Three dimensions mental health professionals emphasize when judging levels of functioning of the severely mentally disabled in the community
by Green, Rex S.
1993, Volume 16, Issue 3
- 171-180 Implementing a middle school health promotion research project : Lessons our textbook didn't teach us
by Piper, Douglas L. & King, Monica J. & Moberg, D. Paul
- 181-191 Evaluation of the multiple offender alcoholism project , : Quasiexperimental evaluation strategy with a focus on individual change and quality of life
by Funderburk, Frank R. & Mackenzie, Alisdair & DeHaven, Gale P. & Stefan, Robin & Allen, Richard P.
- 193-198 Mental health needs of children and youth with learning disabilities : Overview of a community needs assessment
by Brazil, Kevin & Cummings, Richard & Vallance, Denise
- 199-205 The utility of case-control methods for health policy and planning analysis : An illustration from Kinshasa, Zaire
by Mock, Nancy B. & Magnani, Robert J. & Dikassa, Lusamba & Rice, Janet C. & Abdoh, Ahmed A. & Bertrand, William E. & Mercer, David M.
- 209-211 Foreword
by Scriven, Michael
- 213-217 Sharing the best: Finding better ways for the federal government to use evaluation to guide the dissemination of promising and exemplary education solutions
by Klein, Susan Shurberg
- 219-226 Best wishes and many happy returns : Some federal efforts in recognizing the best
by Datta, Lois-Ellin
- 227-239 Are there better ways to identify and share the best within and among federal education programs?
by Klein, Susan Shurberg
- 241-244 Identifying the best in mathematics and science at the U.S. Department of Education
by Katzenmeyer, Conrad G.
- 245-249 Strategies to share the best in postsecondary education at the fund for the improvement of postsecondary education
by Carroll, Thomas G.
- 251-257 Sharing the best : The dissemination system in vocational and adult education
by Cook, Joyce Fralic
- 259-261 Searching for the best : The chapter 1 experience in the U.S. Department of Education
by Scott, Elois M.
- 263-269 A federal perspective on improving practices, programs, and policies in special education
by Kaufman, Martin & Schiller, Ellen & Birman, Beatrice & Coutinho, Martha
- 271-274 Toward a reciprocal research, development, and dissemination system : The struggle for a new paradigm in the reauthorization of the Office of Research and Improvement
by Peters, Laurence
1993, Volume 16, Issue 2
- 69-72 Assessing parental satisfaction with children's mental health services : A pilot study
by Byalin, Kenneth
- 73-86 Developing training and employment programs to meet the needs of methadone treatment clients
by Dennis, Michael L. & Karuntzos, Georgia T. & McDougal, Gail L. & French, Michael T. & Hubbard, Robert L.
- 87-94 Client satisfaction with psychotherapy in two outpatient clinics in New Zealand
by Deane, Frank P.
- 95-107 Assessing the needs of rural elderly : An empowerment model
by Iutcovich, Joyce Miller
- 109-118 Patient satisfaction with outpatient psychiatric services : Qualitative and quantitative assessments
by Perreault, Michel & Leichner, Pierre & sabourin, stephane & gendreau, pierre
- 119-129 Evaluating public sector information systems : Satisfaction versus impact
by Rocheleau, Bruce
- 131-142 Mixed methods in a study of implementation of technology-based materials in the elementary classroom
by Russek, Bernadette E. & Weinberg, Sharon L.
- 143-148 An examination of the place of formal recommendations in naturalistic evaluations
by Ryan, Alan G.
- 149-152 Wishing for a one-armed expert : Recommendation as a philosophical attitude
by Tanji, Joy M.
- 153-157 Application of assessment methods to instruction in a high school writing program
by Thompson, Ronald W. & Bosn, Al & Ruma, Penney R.
- 159-167 School-based preventive interventions for at-risk populations : Practical and ethical issues
by Gensheimer, Leah K. & Ayers, Tim S. & Roosa, Mark W.
1993, Volume 16, Issue 1
- 1-9 Why reports of outcome evaluations are often biased or uninterpretable : Examples from evaluations of drug abuse prevention programs
by Moskowitz, Joel M.
- 11-23 Conflict versus consensus models in policy evaluation and implementation
by Palumbo, Dennis J. & Hallett, Michael A.
- 25-38 The Delphi process as a tool for decision making : The case of vocational training of people with handicaps
by Hakim, Simon & Weinblatt, J.
- 39-47 Policy evaluation in China's housing reform
by Xu, Xinyi
- 49-53 The project vita as a documentation and evaluation tool for large-scale research and development projects
by Smith, Nick L. & Florini, Barbara M.
- 55-65 Value bases of case management evaluation
by Kirkhart, Karen E. & Ruffolo, Mary Carmel
1992, Volume 15, Issue 4
- 345-355 Conditions influencing the impact of state level program evaluation : A contrast of two states' evaluation of the Institute for Mental Disease issue
by Newman, Frederick L. & Smukler, Michael & Griffin, Brian P. & Fishman, Daniel B.
- 357-367 Evaluation-based planning of professional psychology training program : A model and case example
by Messer, Stanley B. & Fishman, Daniel B. & McCrady, Barbara S.
- 369-381 Intertextual evaluation, conflicting evaluative criteria, and the controversy over native American burial remains
by Roe, Emery M.
- 383-393 Strategic planning for public health : Cancer control in North Carolina
by Simpson, Kit N. & Stoodt, Georjean & Sherman, Stephen G. & Rochester, Phyllis
- 395-401 Dimensions of service satisfaction with clinic visits in a group practice HMO : The service cycle model
by Miller, Richard R.
- 403-415 The role of evaluation in the restructuring of the public mental health system
by Mowbray, Carol T.
- 417-426 Program evaluation of services for the homeless : Challenges and strategies
by Mercier, Celine & Fournier, Louise & Peladeau, Normand
- 427-437 Spouse support, career continuance, and family life in the reserve components : A study of members and spouses of the virginia national guard
by Green, Robert G. & Harris, Robert N.
1992, Volume 15, Issue 3
- 219-225 Employment data and social impact assessment
by Gramling, Robert
- 227-231 Client satisfaction and social desirability in psychotherapy
by Gaston, Louise & Sabourin, Stephane
- 233-237 A marketing approach to evaluation : Four lessons for evaluators from the Honda Motor Company
by Mangano, Michael F.
- 239-246 Mailed evaluation questionnaires : Replications of a 96 percent return rate procedure
by Altschuld, James W. & Thomas, Phyllis M. & McColskey, Wendy H. & Smith, Dennis W. & Wiesmann, Wannaporn W. & Lower, Michael A.
- 247-254 A strategic planning model for human services : Problem solving at the local level
by Julian, David A. & Lyons, Thomas S.
- 255-261 An evaluation model for inservice teacher education
by Mathison, Sandra
- 263-270 Postmodernism comes to program evaluation : A critical review of Guba and Lincoln's fourth generation evaluation
by Fishman, Daniel B.
- 271-272 Guest editors' introduction : Evaluation of corporate education
by Niemiec, Richard P. & Walberg, Herbert J.
- 273-285 A case study of methodological issues in cross-cultural evaluation
by Jinkerson, Darryl L. & Cummings, Oliver W. & Neisendorf, Barbara J. & Schwandt, Thomas A.
- 287-296 Evaluating new multimedia technologies for self-paced instruction
by Ives, William
- 297-302 Effects of management education : A quantitative synthesis
by Niemiec, Richard P. & Sikorski, Melanie F. & Clark, Greg & Walberg, Herbert J.
- 303-326 The network structure of management roles in a large matrix firm
by Burt, Ronald S. & Celotto, Norm
1992, Volume 15, Issue 2
- 111-113 Indirect needs assessment for mental health services planning : Introduction to this special issue
by Goldsmith, Harold F. & Bell, Roger A. & Warheit, George
- 115-131 I. Validation of indirect methods to estimate need for mental health services : Concepts, strategy, and general conclusions
by Ciarlo, James A. & Tweed, Dan L. & Shern, David L. & Kirkpatrick, Lee A. & Sachs-Ericsson, Natalie
- 133-147 II. The Colorado Social Health Survey of mental health service needs : Sampling, instrumentation, and major findings
by Ciarlo, James A. & Shern, David L. & Tweed, Dan L. & Kirkpatrick, Lee A. & Sachs-Ericsson, Natalie
- 149-164 III. Determining "cases" of mental health-related dysfunction from continuous scales of everyday functioning
by Sachs-Ericsson, Natalie & Ciarlo, James A.
- 165-179 IV. Social-indicator models for indirectly assessing mental health service needs : Epidemiologic and statistical properties
by Tweed, Dan L. & Ciarlo, James A.
- 181-194 V. Empirical validity of indirect mental health needs-assessment models in Colorado
by Tweed, Dan L. & Ciaslo, James A. & Kirkpatrick, Lee A. & Shern, David L.
- 195-210 VI. Implementing indirect needs-assessment models for planning state mental health and substance abuse services
by Ciarlo, James A. & Tweed, Dan L.
- 211-213 Implications of advances in indirect needs-assessment models for mental health planning and administration
by Shern, David L. & Grosser, RenEC.
- 215-216 Applying the Colorado Social Health Survey to mental health needs assessment in Massachusetts : A new paradigm for planning and research
by Altaffer, Fred & Fisher, William
- V-326 Guest editor's introduction
by Ciarlo, James A.
1992, Volume 15, Issue 1
- 1-6 Asking open-ended consumer questions to aid program planning : Variations in question format and length
by McKiLLip, Jack & Moirs, Katie & Cervenka, Cristine
- 7-12 Quality of life experiences of the chronically mentally ill : Gender and stages of life effects
by Lehman, Anthony F. & Slaughter, Jean G. & Myers, C. Patrick
- 13-21 Risk of hospitalization : Development, reliability testing, and validation of a new scale
by Gubman, Gayle D. & Minsky, Shula & Elias, Eileen
- 23-32 The effects and perceptions of family involvement in program decisions about family-centered practices
by Bailey, Donald B. & Buysse, Virginia & Smith, Tina & Elam, Jennifer
- 33-43 Priority setting in government : Beyond the magic bullet
by Bosin, Morris Robert
- 45-53 Educational evaluation in China : An analysis of current practices
by Shera, Wes
- 55-59 Guest editors' introduction : Teaching evaluation by doing it: A multiple-utility approach
by Kelley, John M. & Jones, Brian J.
- 61-66 Field experiences in evaluation courses : Increasing their value to students and sponsors
by Morris, Michael
- 67-69 Using consultants in evaluation research : A client's perspective
by Quill, Joy
- 71-74 A case study of evaluation auditing as metaevaluation
by Greene, Jennifer C.
- 75-80 The ECAETC evaluation study
by Pearspl, James A. & Gabel, Lawrence L.
- 81-90 A formative audit of the ECAETC year 1 evaluation : Audit procedures, findings, and issues
by Greene, Jennifer C. & Dumont, Jeanne & Doughty, Joan
- 91-93 A formative audit of the ECAETC year 1 evaluation : The evaluator's response
by Pearsol, James A.
- 95-100 Constructing appropriate and useful metaevaluative frameworks : Further reflections on the ECAETC audit experience
by Schwandt, Thomas A.
1991, Volume 14, Issue 4
- 209-210 Guest editors' introduction : Planning and evaluating minority health programs for the future
by Simson, Sharon P. & Wilson, Laura B.
- 211-219 Planning minority health programs to eliminate health status disparity
by Wilson, Laura B. & Simson, Sharon P.
- 221-231 Cultural sensitivity in AIDS education: A misunderstood concept
by Gold, Robert S. & Kelly, Mim A.
- 233-239 Aging in black America: Service needs and utilization patterns
by Harlow, Karen S. & McDonald, Jessyna
- 241-245 Implementing and evaluating a parent education program for minority mothers
by Glanville, Cathryn L. & Tiller, Cecilia M.
- 247-255 Evaluation of community-based AIDS education and risk reduction projects in ethnic and racial minority communities: A survey of projects funded by the U.S. public health service
by Thomas, Stephen B. & Morgan, Cynthia Holmes
- 257-262 Health and health care for legalized aliens
by Gelfand, Donald E.
- 263-272 The case-control study in health program evaluation
by Baker, Frank & Curbow, Barbara
- 273-279 Assessment of organizational context: A missing component in evaluations of training programs
by McDonald, R. Michael
- 281-289 Strategic management and evaluation: Rivals, partners, or just fellow travellers?
by Klay, William Earle
- 291-298 Outpatient mental health and the dual-diagnosis patient: Utilization of services and community adjustment
by Ford, Lucy & Snowden, Lonnie R. & Walser, Elizabeth J.
- 299-306 Patient satisfaction with health care: Intentions and change in plan
by Senf, Janet H. & Weiss, Barry D.
- 307-318 Education data quality in Nepal
by Chapman, David W. & Dhungana, Madhup
- 319-324 A study of the utility of the child behavior checklist with residentially placed children
by Massey, Oliver T. & Murphy, Sheila E.
- 325-339 The politics of evaluation in developing countries
by Bamberger, Michael
- 341-350 Facilitating commitment, consensus, credibility, and visibility through collaborative foreign assistance project evaluations
by Thompson, Randal Joy
- 351-350 Epistemological paradigms in evaluation: Implications for practice
by Fishman, Daniel B.
- 353-363 An introduction to the experimental versus the pragmatic paradigm in evaluation
by Fishman, Daniel B.
- 365-368 Improving occupational safety in a bedding manufacturing plant: A case study in management problem solving
by Rose, Tom & Harshbarger, Dwight
- 369-375 Foundations for managing state mental health system performance: The relationships among community program expenditure, poverty, and state hospital bed use
by Smukler, Michael & Newman, Frederick L. & Rogel, Mary J.
- 377-383 Experimental and pragmatic approaches to the incidence of adolescent suicide
by Kalafat, John & Neigher, William D.
- 385-390 A case study in frontier production analysis: Assessing the efficiency and effectiveness of New Jersey's partial-care mental health programs
by Kamis-Gould, Edna
- 391-396 Modernizing information systems: A comparison of scientific and technological research perspectives
by Morell, Jonathan A.
- 397-401 An action research approach to evaluating the impact of a social decision-making and problem-solving curriculum for preventing behavior and academic dysfunction in children
by Elias, Maurice J.
- 403-409 The experimental versus the pragmatic paradigm: Summary and conclusions
by Fishman, Daniel B.
1991, Volume 14, Issue 3
- 99-112 Evaluating the very special arts festival programs nationwide: An attempt at combining subjective and quantitative approaches
by Anderson, Frances E.
- 113-122 A discrepancy-based methodology for nuclear training program evaluation
by Cantor, Jeffrey A.
- 123-130 Evaluation traditions in Australia: Distillation of the old, wellspring of the new
by McTaggart, Robin & Caulley, Darrel & Kemmis, Stephen
- 131-139 On consumer self-direction of attendant care services: An empirical analysis of survey responses
by Asher, Cheryl C. & Asher, Martin A. & Hobbs, Wilbur E. & Kelley, John M.
- 141-146 Evaluating the effectiveness of the lecture versus independent study
by DaRosa, Debra A. & Kolm, Paul & Follmer, Hugh C. & Pemberton, L. Beaty & Pearce, William H. & Leapman, Stephen
- 147-155 A functional model of quality assurance for psychiatric hospitals and corresponding staffing requirements
by Kamis-Gould, Edna & Brame, Joan & Campbell, Julius & Pascall, Lionel & Schlosser, Lori & Bard, Roger
- 157-155 Authority in internal evaluation
by Mathison, Sandra
- 159-165 What do we know about internal evaluation?
by Mathison, Sandra
- 167-172 Maximizing the contribution of internal evaluation units
by Winberg, Alan
- 173-179 Role conflicts for internal evaluators
by Mathison, Sandra
- 181-187 Use and abuse of power: Evaluation in a state education agency
by Stenzel, Norman
- 189-198 Improving the quality of internal evaluation: The evaluator as consultant-mediator
by Torres, Rosalie T.
1991, Volume 14, Issue 1-2
- 1-100 Guest editor's introduction
by Marsh, Jeanne C.
- 3-16 Programs for high risk adolescents: What works?
by Hofferth, Sandra L.
- 17-25 Comprehensive services for pregnant and parenting adolescents: Historical and political considerations
by Weatherley, Richard A.
- 27-34 Employment opportunity can decrease adolescent childbearing within the underclass
by Olsen, Randall J. & Farkas, George
- 35-47 School-based clinics: Research results and their implications for future research methods
by Kirby, Douglas
- 49-61 Evaluation of Hull house teen pregnancy and parenting program
by Marsh, Jeanne C. & Wirck, Molly A.