Evaluation and Program Planning
Contact information of Elsevier:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/evalprogplan
Download restrictions: Full text for ScienceDirect subscribers only
For corrections or technical questions regarding this series, please contact (Zhang, Lei)
Series handle: repec:eee:epplan
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Impact factors: Simple, Recursive, Discounted, Recursive discounted, H-Index, Aggregate
Access and download statistics
Top item: By citations. By downloads (last 12 months).
1997, Volume 20, Issue 2
- 225-230 Views of selected government officials on the impact of a rural water supply program in Ghana
by Akuoko-Asibey, Augustine
- 231-235 Postmodernism comes to program evaluation III: A critical review of Stringer's Action Research: A Handbook for Practitioners
by Fishman, Daniel B.
1997, Volume 20, Issue 1
- 1-5 Evaluation, validity, and values
by Garaway, G. B.
- 7-15 Changing roles: Evaluator and teacher collaborating in school change
by Lau, Genevieve & LeMahieu, Paul
- 17-25 Enhancing the possibility of success by measuring the probability of failure in an educational program
by Brookhart, Susan M. & Casile, William J. & McCown, Rick R.
- 27-45 Risk, protective, AOD knowledge, attitude, and AOD behavior. Factors associated with characteristics of high-risk youth
by Tyler, Joanna & Lichtenstein, Carolyn
- 47-54 Reliability and validity of self-report data of homeless mentally ill individuals
by Calsyn, Robert J. & Morse, Gary A. & Klinkenberg, W. Dean & Trusty, Michael L.
- 55-56 Introduction by the guest editors
by Melkers, Julia & Roessner, David
- 57-75 Politics and the political setting as an influence on evaluation activities: National research and technology policy programs in the United States and Canada
by Melkers, Julia & Roessner, David
- 77-89 The knowledge pool: Measurement challenges in evaluating fundamental research programs
by Cozzens, Susan E.
- 91-102 Measuring the unmeasurable: Cost-benefit analysis for new business start-ups and scientific research transfers
by Papadakis, Maria & Link, Albert N.
- 103-112 Manufacturing partnerships: Evaluation in the context of government reform
by Shapira, Philip & Kingsley, Gordon & Youtie, Jan
1996, Volume 19, Issue 4
- 279-285 Introduction to the special issue: Innovative methodologies for longitudinal evaluation of human service programs
by Mowbray, Carol T. & Luke, Douglas
- 287-300 Maximizing both external and internal validity in longitudinal true experiments with voluntary treatments: The "combined modified" design
by Braver, Sanford L. & Smith, Melanie C.
- 301-308 Addressing self-selection effects in evaluations of mutual help groups and professional mental health services: An introduction to two-stage sample selection models
by Humphreys, Keith & Phibbs, Ciaran S. & Moos, Rudolf H.
- 309-319 Minimizing attrition in longitudinal studies of special populations: An integrated management approach
by Coen, Anita Saranga & Patrick, Diane C. & Shern, David L.
- 321-331 Using latent class analysis to detect behavioral patterns in systems of observational variables
by We[beta]els, Holger & Von Eye, Alexander
- 333-350 Longitudinal measurement models in evaluation research: Examining stability and change
by Pitts, Steven C. & West, Stephen G. & Tein, Jenn-Yun
- 351-363 Canonical correlation analysis of residential and vocational outcomes following psychiatric rehabilitation
by Cook, Judith A. & Razzano, Lisa & Cappelleri, Joseph C.
- 365-376 A longitudinal evaluation of a system of care for children and adolescents with a severe emotional disturbance
by Pandiani, John A. & Schacht, Lucille M. & Banks, Steven M.
- 377-389 Regression artifacts in time-series and longitudinal data
by Campbell[maltese cross], Donald T.
1996, Volume 19, Issue 3
- 183-191 Extending latent variable LISREL analyses of the 1969 Westinghouse Head Start evaluation to Blacks and full year Whites
by Wu, Ping & Campbell[maltese cross], Donald T.
- 193-198 Equivalence testing for use in psychosocial and services research: An introduction with examples
by Stegner, Bruce L. & Bostrom, Alan G. & Greenfield, Thomas K.
- 199-207 Insider/partnership evaluation: Approach and concept development
by Fox, Alan & McDermott, Fiona & Hamilton, Margaret & Toumbourou, John
- 209-218 Evaluating a national program of school-based HIV prevention
by Collins, Janet & Rugg, Deborah & Kann, Laura & Banspach, Stephen & Kolbe, Lloyd & Pateman, Beth
- 219-224 Predictors of follow-up in a sample of urban crack users
by Ziek, Kristine & Beardsley, Mark & Deren, Sherry & Tortu, Stephanie
- 225-233 A multimethod approach to evaluate transition into community life
by Gliner, Jeffrey A. & Sample, Pat
- 235-252 Emergent design: Understanding and evolving measures of a family support system
by Thompson, Lyke & Herman, Sandra
- 253-262 Planning and implementation of capitated mental health programs in the public sector
by Masland, Mary C. & Piccagli, Giorgio & Snowden, Lonnie & Cuffel, Brian J.
- 263-272 Progress and accountability in family literacy: Lessons from a collaborative approach
by Ryan, Katherine E. & Geissler, Barbara & Knell, Suzanne
1996, Volume 19, Issue 2
- 109-272 Methodological issues in evaluating mental health services
by Bickman, Leonard
- 111-119 The application of program theory to the evaluation of a managed mental health care system
by Bickman, Leonard
- 121-129 Methodology for evaluating mental health case management
by Bryant, Deborah M. & Bickman, Leonard
- 131-141 Measuring satisfaction with children's mental health services: Validity and reliability of the satisfaction scales
by Brannan, Ana Maria & Sonnichsen, Susan Elizabeth & Heflinger, Craig Anne
- 143-153 Predicting level of care in mental health services under a continuum of care
by Foster, E. Michael & Saunders, Robert C. & Summerfelt, Wm. Thomas
- 155-163 Measuring service system coordination in managed mental health care for children and youth
by Heflinger, Craig Anne
- 165-173 Parent and institutional agreement on children's use of mental health services
by Breda, Carolyn S.
- 175-182 Handling confidentiality and disclosure in the evaluation of client outcomes in managed mental health services for children and adolescents
by Heflinger, Craig Anne & Nixon, Carol T. & Karl, Hamner
1996, Volume 19, Issue 1
- 1-25 Minimizing participant attrition in panel studies through the use of effective retention and tracking strategies: Review and recommendations
by Ribisl, Kurt M. & Walton, Maureen A. & Mowbray, Carol T. & Luke, Douglas A. & Davidson, William S. & Bootsmiller, Bonnie J.
- 27-39 A state network of family support services: The massachusetts family support demonstration project
by Benson, Paul R. & Fisher, Gene A. & Diana, Augusto & Simon, Lorna & Gamache, Gail & Tessler, Richard C. & McDermeit, Melissa
- 41-64 Assessing the need for substance abuse services: A critical review of needs assessment models
by Dewit, David J. & Rush, Brian
- 65-78 Integration of future users' evaluations into the process of urban revitalization
by Aravot, Iris
- 79-93 Participatory evaluation in a community organization: Fostering stakeholder empowerment and utilization
by Papineau, Danielle & Kiely, Margaret C.
- 95-102 Identifying the population of health managers in one Canadian province: A two-stage approach
by Kazanjian, Arminee & Pagliccia, Nino
1995, Volume 18, Issue 4
- 311-320 Impact of legislation requiring moped and motorbike riders to wear helmets
by Ballart, Xavier & Riba, Clara
- 321-332 Improving the effectiveness of evaluations: Making the link to organizational theory
by Rogers, Patricia J. & Hough, Gary
- 333-341 Open systems evaluation and the logic model: Program planning and evaluation tools
by Julian, David A. & Jones, Ann & Deyo, Diana
- 343-347 Predicting agency awareness acquiescence in physicians
by Calsyn, Robert J.
- 351-353 Evaluation in South Africa: An introduction
by Louw, Johann
- 355-363 Evaluation needs in South African education: A policy perspective
by Meyer, Susan & Hofmeyr, Jane
- 365-369 Community health needs, community participation, and evaluation research
by Louw, Johann & katzenellenbogen, Judy & Carolissen, Ronelle
- 371-383 Evaluating participation processes in community development
by Kelly, K. & Van Vlaenderen, H.
- 385-389 Evaluating a post-graduate diploma in primary health care education (DPHCE): Issues and interpretations
by Paulsen, T. E. & Lee, T. C. M. & Tollman, S. M. & McKenzie, A.
- 391-408 Second language teaching for primary school students: An evaluation of a new teaching method
by Mouton, Johann
- 409-415 From conflict to cohesion: Involving stakeholders in policy research
by Doherty, Jane E. & Rispel, Laetitia C.
1995, Volume 18, Issue 3
- 209-217 Using probability distributions to evaluate an energy conservation program: A technique for dealing with controversy
by Berry, Linda & Brown, Marilyn A.
- 219-225 Homeless mentally ill clients and the quality of life
by Calsyn, Robert J. & Morse, Gary A. & Tempelhoff, Betty & Smith, Ruth & Allen, Gary
- 227-235 The quality of life of chronic in-patients of a traditional psychiatric hospital in the late 1900s
by O'Mahony, John F. & Ward, Maurice
- 237-244 A blended qualitative-quantitative assessment model for identifying and rank-ordering service needs of indigenous peoples
by Loos, Gregory P.
- 245-252 An integrative framework for the evaluation of community-based consortia
by Bailey, Darlyne & Koney, Kelly Mcnally
- 253-258 Nutrition education and training program model for evaluation and planning
by Ahmad, Mahassen
- 259-265 Developing an evaluation program: Challenges in the teaching of evaluation
by Altschuld, James W.
- 267-277 Tracking non-traditional populations in longitudinal studies
by Wright, James D. & Allen, Tupper Lampton & Devine, Joel A.
- 279-277 Note from the editor
by Morell, Jonathan A.
- 281-293 Ensuring a responsive health care planning function in developing regions of the world
by Parker, Barnett R.
- 295-300 Institutional constraints and subnational planning: Economic development in the United States
by Beauregard, Robert A.
1995, Volume 18, Issue 2
- 105-115 A benefit-cost analysis of a supported employment model for persons with psychiatric disabilities
by Rogers, E. Sally & Sciarappa, Kenneth & MacDonald-Wilson, Kim & Danley, Karen
- 117-127 One-year outcomes of a randomized trial of consumer case management
by Solomon, Phyllis & Draine, Jeffrey
- 129-141 Improving the quality of evaluations of federal human services national demonstration programs
by Stahler, Gerald J.
- 143-153 The use of concept mapping for assessing fidelity of model transfer: An example from psychiatric rehabilitation
by Shern, David L. & Trochim, William M. K. & LaComb, Christina A.
- 155-164 Demographic influences on quality of life among persons with chronic mental illnesses
by Lehman, Anthony F. & Rachuba, Laura T. & Postrado, Leticia T.
- 165-177 Construction of a scale to measure the persuasive impact of qualitative and quantitative evaluation reports
by Russon, Craig & Koehly, Laura M.
- 179-190 Should evaluation be freed from its causal links? : An answer illustrated by European Economic Development Policies
by Toulemonde, Jacques
- 191-202 The Italian version of the service satisfaction scale (SSS-30) adapted for community-based psychiatric patients: Development, factor analysis and application
by Ruggeri, Mirella & Greenfield, Thomas K.
1995, Volume 18, Issue 1
- 1-11 Program quality and program effectiveness: : A Review of Evaluations of Programs to Reduce Excessive Medical Diagnostic Testing
by Posavac, Emil J.
- 13-24 Evaluation of a homeless mentally ill outreach program: : Differential Short-term Effects
by Bybee, Deborah & Mowbray, Carol T. & Cohen, Evan H.
- 25-36 A review of research methods used to examine employee assistance program delivery options
by Csiernik, Rick
- 37-46 A mission based ecological evaluation of a summer camp for youth with developmental disabilities
by Wetzel, Mary C. & McNaboe, Chris & McNaboe, Kathleen A.
- 47-49 Guest editor's introduction : The quantitative-qualitative debates: "DeKuhnifying" the conceptual context
by Shadish, William R.
- 51-61 Constructionism in the rhetoric and practice of fourth generation evaluation
by Heap, James L.
- 63-75 Philosophy of science and the quantitative-qualitative debates: Thirteen common errors
by Shadish, William R.
- 77-87 Quantitative and qualitative methods: : Is There an Alternative?
by Sechrest, Lee & Sidani, Souraya
- 89-96 Sustaining vs. resolving the quantitative-qualitative debate
by Krantz, David L.
1994, Volume 17, Issue 4
- 345-346 Guest editors' introduction: Evaluating drug abuse interventions
by Dennis, Michael L. & Wechsberg, Wendee M.
- 347-355 Validity of self-reported drug use among injection drug users and crack cocaine users recruited through street outreach
by Weatherby, Norman L. & Needle, Richard & Cesari, Helen & Booth, Robert & McCoy, Clyde B. & Watters, John K. & Williams, Mark & Chitwood, Dale D.
- 357-369 Describing the frequency of marijuana use: Fuzziness and context-dependent interpretation of frequency expressions
by Matt, Georg E. & Wilson, Sandra Jo
- 371-379 Changing needle practices in community outreach and methadone treatment
by Wechsberg, Wendee M. & Cavanaugh, Elizabeth R. & Dunteman, George H. & Smith, Frank J.
- 381-390 Evaluating services demonstration programs: A multistage approach
by Schlenger, William E. & Roland, E. Joyce & Kroutil, Larry A. & Dennis, Michael L. & Magruder, Kathryn M. & Ray, Barbara A.
- 391-398 Analyzing shelter organizations and the services they offer: Testing a structural model using a sample of shelter programs
by Delany, Peter J. & Fletcher, Bennett W. & Lennox, Richard D.
- 399-407 Measurement error issues in substance abuse services research: Lessons from structural equation modeling and psychometric theory
by Lennox, Richard D. & Dennis, Michael L.
- 409-418 A conceptual framework for the economic evaluation of substance abuse interventions
by zarkin, Gary A. & French, Michael T. & Anderson, Donald W. & Bradley, Cathy J.
- 419-427 Integrating qualitative and quantitative evaluation methods in substance abuse research
by Dennis, Michael L. & Fetterman, David M. & Sechrest, Lee
- 429-430 Comment on Weatherby et al
by Wish, Eric D. & Mieczkowski, Tom
- 431-432 Reply to Wish and Mieczkowski
by Weatherby, Norman L. & Needle, Richard & Cesari, Helen & Booth, Robert & McCoY, Clyde B. & Watters, John K. & Williams, Mark & Chitwood, Dale D.
1994, Volume 17, Issue 3
- 239-248 Costs of caring for persons with long-term mental illness in alternative residential settings
by Galster, George C. & Champney, Timothy F. & Williams, Yolonda
- 249-256 Self-reported needs for help among homeless men and women
by Herman, Daniel B. & Struening, Elmer L. & Barrow, Susan M.
- 257-260 Student and teacher perceptions of classroom instructional methods and evaluation procedures
by Hagborg, Winston J.
- 261-269 Burden assessment scale for families of the seriously mentally ill
by Reinhard, Susan C. & Gubman, Gayle D. & Horwitz, Allan V. & Minsky, Shula
- 271-275 A short-form measure of dentists' job satisfaction
by Rabiner, Donna J. & Shugars, Daniel A. & Hays, Ron D.
- 277-287 Policy evaluation meets harsh reality: Instrument of integration or preserver of disintegration?
by Smith, Andrew & Spenlehauer, Vincent
- 289-287 Guest editor's introduction
by Torres, Rosalie T.
- 291-297 Evaluation's role in enhancing organizational learning: A model for practice
by Preskill, Hallie
- 299-304 Rethinking the evaluator role: Partnerships between organizations and evaluators
by Mathison, Sandra
- 305-313 Steps of empowerment evaluation: From California to Cape Town
by Fetterman, David M.
- 315-325 Using evaluation to understand the learning architecture of an organization
by Jenlink, Patrick M.
- 327-337 Linking individual and organizational learning: The internalization and externalization of evaluation
by Torres, Rosalie T.
- 339-340 Concluding remarks : Evaluation and learning organizations: Where do we go from here?
by Torres, Rosalie T.
1994, Volume 17, Issue 2
- 107-120 Cost analysis of training and employment services in methadone treatment
by French, Michael T. & Bradley, Cathy J. & Calingaert, Brian & Dennis, Michael L. & Karuntzos, Georgia T.
- 121-131 Quality of life, quality enhancement, and quality assurance: Implications for program planning and evaluation in the field of mental retardation and developmental disabilities
by Schalock, Robert L.
- 133-140 Use of focus groups in the design of recreation needs assessment questionnaires
by Mitra, Ananda
- 141-151 The generalizability of brief ratings of psychosocial functioning
by Green, Rex S. & Jerrell, Jeanette M.
- 153-157 A national AIDS organization : An executive survey
by Starley, Richard O.
- 159-164 Evaluating criminal justice programs : Using policy as well as program theory
by Palumbo, Dennis J. & Petersen, Rebecca D.
- 165-177 Debating crime and imprisonment in California
by Petersilia, Joan
- 179-186 Stakeholder conflict in an alternative sentencing program : Implications for evaluation and implementation
by McGarrell, Edmund F. & Sabath, Michael J.
- 187-196 The push for "truth in sentencing": Evaluating competing stakeholder constructions : The Case for Contextual Constructionism in Evaluation Research
by Hallett, Michael A. & Rogers, Robert
- 197-203 The political construction of alternative dispute resolution and alternatives to incarceration
by Palumbo, Dennis J. & Musheno, Michael & Hallett, Michael
- 205-216 Life at the interface : Issues in the implementation and evaluation of a multiphased, multiagency jail-based treatment program
by Lurigio, Arthur J. & Swartz, James
- 217-226 Drug treatment in adult probation : An evaluation of an outpatient and acupuncture program
by Moon, Melissa M. & Latessa, Edward J.
- 227-233 Crime control policy and community corrections practice : Assessing the impact of gender, race, and class
by Byrne, James M. & Taxman, Faye S.
1994, Volume 17, Issue 1
- 1-7 Three critical views of functioning: Comparisons of assessments made by individuals with mental illness, their case managers, and family members
by Massey, Oliver T. & Wu, Liang
- 9-12 Removing confusion about formative and summative evaluation: Purpose versus time
by Chambers, Fred
- 13-18 Integrating national and district health planning in a decentralized setting
by Thomason, Jane A. & Karel, Stephen G.
- 19-24 Picture this! Multivariate analysis in organizational assessment
by Mclinden, Daniel J. & Jinkerson, Darryl L.
- 25-31 Evaluating a new pharmacy acquisition system in multiple sites
by Weaver, Frances M. & Kubal, Joseph D. & Cowper, Diane C. & Bonarigo, Frank M. & Steigman, Pamela & Darcy, Laurie & Demakis, John G.
- 37-42 Mental health reform in Washington State: The first steps
by Hanig, David & Perry, Ronald D. & Johnson, Sharon Stewart
- 43-46 The process study component of mental health evaluation
by Perry, Ronald D. & Hoff, Bert H. & Gaither, Denise S.
- 47-51 One system, many perspectives: Stakeholders and mental health system evaluation
by Allen, David G. & Gilchrist, Lewayne D. & Brown, Linda & Cox, Gary B. & Semke, Jeanette & Thomas, Mary Durand & Perry, Ronald D.
- 53-61 A public-academic approach to designing a state mental health program evaluation
by Gilchrist, Lewayne D. & Allen, David G. & Brown, Linda & Cox, Gary B. & Semke, Jeanette & Thomas, Mary Durand & Jemelka, Ron & Perry, Ronald D. & Sutphen-Mroz, Jan
- 63-72 Effects of mental health reform on client characteristics, continuity of care and community tenure
by Brown, Linda & Cox, Gary B. & Jones, William E. & Semke, Jeanette & Allen, David G. & Gilchrist, Lewayne D. & Sutphen-Mroz, Jan
- 73-79 Impact of mental health reform on service use
by Semke, Jeanette & Brown, Linda & Sutphen-Mroz, Jan & Cox, Gary B. & Gilchrist, Lewayne D. & Allen, David G. & Thomas, Mary Durand & Jemelka, Ron
- 81-92 Mental health reform: Client and family member perspectives
by Brown, Linda & Thomas, Mary Durand & Allen, David G. & Gilchrist, Lewayne D.
- 93-96 Dissemination and utilization of the mental health evaluation
by Perry, Ronald D. & Hanig, David
- 97-101 Recommendations for state-wide evaluations: Lessons relearned
by Cox, Gary B. & Allen, David G. & Brown, Linda & Gilchrist, Lewayne D. & Perry, Ronald D. & Thomas, Mary Durand
1993, Volume 16, Issue 4
- 279-285 The utilization of needs assessment results
by Altschuld, James W. & Yoon, Jung Sook & Cullen, Carol
- 287-293 Enhancing validity through beneficiaries' equitable involvement in identifying and prioritizing homeless children's educational problems
by Brandon, Paul R. & Newton, Barbara J. & Harman, James W.
- 295-304 Using multiattribute utility theory as a priority-setting tool in human services planning
by Camasso, Michael J. & Dick, Janet
- 305-313 Synthetic estimation of the distribution of mentally disabled adults for allocations to Ohio's mental health board areas
by Jarjoura, David & McCord, Gary & Holzer, Charles E. & Champney, Timothy F.
- 315-323 Clarifying the merits of argument in evaluation practice
by Fournier, Deborah & Smith, Nick L.
- 325-327 Utilizing client outcomes to improve the delivery of mental health services: coping with organizational realities, concerns about relevance, and the believability of the data
by Green, Rex S. & Newman, Frederick L
- 329-334 Promoting the utilization of outcome study results by assuming multiple roles within an organization
by Goering, Paula N. & Wasylenki, Donald A.
- 335-336 Comments on the use of multiple roles to maximize the utilization of outcome research
by Champney, Timothy F.
- 337-346 The challenge of outcome evaluation in homeless services: Engagement as an intermediate outcome measure
by Mowbray, Carol T. & Cohen, Evan & Bybee, Deborah
- 347-363 Assessing outcomes for sufferers of severe mental disorder: A conceptual framework and review
by Rosenblatt, Abram & Attkisson, C. Clifford
- 365-376 Three dimensions mental health professionals emphasize when judging levels of functioning of the severely mentally disabled in the community
by Green, Rex S.
1993, Volume 16, Issue 3
- 171-180 Implementing a middle school health promotion research project : Lessons our textbook didn't teach us
by Piper, Douglas L. & King, Monica J. & Moberg, D. Paul
- 181-191 Evaluation of the multiple offender alcoholism project , : Quasiexperimental evaluation strategy with a focus on individual change and quality of life
by Funderburk, Frank R. & Mackenzie, Alisdair & DeHaven, Gale P. & Stefan, Robin & Allen, Richard P.
- 193-198 Mental health needs of children and youth with learning disabilities : Overview of a community needs assessment
by Brazil, Kevin & Cummings, Richard & Vallance, Denise
- 199-205 The utility of case-control methods for health policy and planning analysis : An illustration from Kinshasa, Zaire
by Mock, Nancy B. & Magnani, Robert J. & Dikassa, Lusamba & Rice, Janet C. & Abdoh, Ahmed A. & Bertrand, William E. & Mercer, David M.
- 209-211 Foreword
by Scriven, Michael
- 213-217 Sharing the best: Finding better ways for the federal government to use evaluation to guide the dissemination of promising and exemplary education solutions
by Klein, Susan Shurberg
- 219-226 Best wishes and many happy returns : Some federal efforts in recognizing the best
by Datta, Lois-Ellin
- 227-239 Are there better ways to identify and share the best within and among federal education programs?
by Klein, Susan Shurberg
- 241-244 Identifying the best in mathematics and science at the U.S. Department of Education
by Katzenmeyer, Conrad G.
- 245-249 Strategies to share the best in postsecondary education at the fund for the improvement of postsecondary education
by Carroll, Thomas G.
- 251-257 Sharing the best : The dissemination system in vocational and adult education
by Cook, Joyce Fralic
- 259-261 Searching for the best : The chapter 1 experience in the U.S. Department of Education
by Scott, Elois M.
- 263-269 A federal perspective on improving practices, programs, and policies in special education
by Kaufman, Martin & Schiller, Ellen & Birman, Beatrice & Coutinho, Martha
- 271-274 Toward a reciprocal research, development, and dissemination system : The struggle for a new paradigm in the reauthorization of the Office of Research and Improvement
by Peters, Laurence
1993, Volume 16, Issue 2
- 69-72 Assessing parental satisfaction with children's mental health services : A pilot study
by Byalin, Kenneth
- 73-86 Developing training and employment programs to meet the needs of methadone treatment clients
by Dennis, Michael L. & Karuntzos, Georgia T. & McDougal, Gail L. & French, Michael T. & Hubbard, Robert L.
- 87-94 Client satisfaction with psychotherapy in two outpatient clinics in New Zealand
by Deane, Frank P.
- 95-107 Assessing the needs of rural elderly : An empowerment model
by Iutcovich, Joyce Miller
- 109-118 Patient satisfaction with outpatient psychiatric services : Qualitative and quantitative assessments
by Perreault, Michel & Leichner, Pierre & sabourin, stephane & gendreau, pierre
- 119-129 Evaluating public sector information systems : Satisfaction versus impact
by Rocheleau, Bruce
- 131-142 Mixed methods in a study of implementation of technology-based materials in the elementary classroom
by Russek, Bernadette E. & Weinberg, Sharon L.
- 143-148 An examination of the place of formal recommendations in naturalistic evaluations
by Ryan, Alan G.
- 149-152 Wishing for a one-armed expert : Recommendation as a philosophical attitude
by Tanji, Joy M.
- 153-157 Application of assessment methods to instruction in a high school writing program
by Thompson, Ronald W. & Bosn, Al & Ruma, Penney R.
- 159-167 School-based preventive interventions for at-risk populations : Practical and ethical issues
by Gensheimer, Leah K. & Ayers, Tim S. & Roosa, Mark W.
1993, Volume 16, Issue 1
- 1-9 Why reports of outcome evaluations are often biased or uninterpretable : Examples from evaluations of drug abuse prevention programs
by Moskowitz, Joel M.
- 11-23 Conflict versus consensus models in policy evaluation and implementation
by Palumbo, Dennis J. & Hallett, Michael A.
- 25-38 The Delphi process as a tool for decision making : The case of vocational training of people with handicaps
by Hakim, Simon & Weinblatt, J.
- 39-47 Policy evaluation in China's housing reform
by Xu, Xinyi
- 49-53 The project vita as a documentation and evaluation tool for large-scale research and development projects
by Smith, Nick L. & Florini, Barbara M.
- 55-65 Value bases of case management evaluation
by Kirkhart, Karen E. & Ruffolo, Mary Carmel
1992, Volume 15, Issue 4
- 345-355 Conditions influencing the impact of state level program evaluation : A contrast of two states' evaluation of the Institute for Mental Disease issue
by Newman, Frederick L. & Smukler, Michael & Griffin, Brian P. & Fishman, Daniel B.
- 357-367 Evaluation-based planning of professional psychology training program : A model and case example
by Messer, Stanley B. & Fishman, Daniel B. & McCrady, Barbara S.
- 369-381 Intertextual evaluation, conflicting evaluative criteria, and the controversy over native American burial remains
by Roe, Emery M.
- 383-393 Strategic planning for public health : Cancer control in North Carolina
by Simpson, Kit N. & Stoodt, Georjean & Sherman, Stephen G. & Rochester, Phyllis
- 395-401 Dimensions of service satisfaction with clinic visits in a group practice HMO : The service cycle model
by Miller, Richard R.
- 403-415 The role of evaluation in the restructuring of the public mental health system
by Mowbray, Carol T.
- 417-426 Program evaluation of services for the homeless : Challenges and strategies
by Mercier, Celine & Fournier, Louise & Peladeau, Normand
- 427-437 Spouse support, career continuance, and family life in the reserve components : A study of members and spouses of the virginia national guard
by Green, Robert G. & Harris, Robert N.
1992, Volume 15, Issue 3
- 219-225 Employment data and social impact assessment
by Gramling, Robert
- 227-231 Client satisfaction and social desirability in psychotherapy
by Gaston, Louise & Sabourin, Stephane
- 233-237 A marketing approach to evaluation : Four lessons for evaluators from the Honda Motor Company
by Mangano, Michael F.
- 239-246 Mailed evaluation questionnaires : Replications of a 96 percent return rate procedure
by Altschuld, James W. & Thomas, Phyllis M. & McColskey, Wendy H. & Smith, Dennis W. & Wiesmann, Wannaporn W. & Lower, Michael A.
- 247-254 A strategic planning model for human services : Problem solving at the local level
by Julian, David A. & Lyons, Thomas S.
- 255-261 An evaluation model for inservice teacher education
by Mathison, Sandra
- 263-270 Postmodernism comes to program evaluation : A critical review of Guba and Lincoln's fourth generation evaluation
by Fishman, Daniel B.
- 271-272 Guest editors' introduction : Evaluation of corporate education
by Niemiec, Richard P. & Walberg, Herbert J.
- 273-285 A case study of methodological issues in cross-cultural evaluation
by Jinkerson, Darryl L. & Cummings, Oliver W. & Neisendorf, Barbara J. & Schwandt, Thomas A.
- 287-296 Evaluating new multimedia technologies for self-paced instruction
by Ives, William
- 297-302 Effects of management education : A quantitative synthesis
by Niemiec, Richard P. & Sikorski, Melanie F. & Clark, Greg & Walberg, Herbert J.
- 303-326 The network structure of management roles in a large matrix firm
by Burt, Ronald S. & Celotto, Norm
1992, Volume 15, Issue 2
- 111-113 Indirect needs assessment for mental health services planning : Introduction to this special issue
by Goldsmith, Harold F. & Bell, Roger A. & Warheit, George
- 115-131 I. Validation of indirect methods to estimate need for mental health services : Concepts, strategy, and general conclusions
by Ciarlo, James A. & Tweed, Dan L. & Shern, David L. & Kirkpatrick, Lee A. & Sachs-Ericsson, Natalie
- 133-147 II. The Colorado Social Health Survey of mental health service needs : Sampling, instrumentation, and major findings
by Ciarlo, James A. & Shern, David L. & Tweed, Dan L. & Kirkpatrick, Lee A. & Sachs-Ericsson, Natalie
- 149-164 III. Determining "cases" of mental health-related dysfunction from continuous scales of everyday functioning
by Sachs-Ericsson, Natalie & Ciarlo, James A.