Contact information of Elsevier:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol
Download restrictions: Full text for ScienceDirect subscribers only
For corrections or technical questions regarding this series, please contact (Zhang, Lei)
Series handle: repec:eee:enepol
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Impact factors: Simple, Recursive, Discounted, Recursive discounted, H-Index, Aggregate
Access and download statistics
Top item: By citations. By downloads (last 12 months).
2012, Volume 48, Issue C
- 737-743 IEA World Energy Outlook 2011—A comment
by Khatib, Hisham
- 744-753 Peak Oil profiles through the lens of a general equilibrium assessment
by Waisman, Henri & Rozenberg, Julie & Sassi, Olivier & Hourcade, Jean-Charles
- 754-761 Measuring vulnerability to shocks in the gas market in South America
by Reymond, Mathias
- 762-769 Nuclear energy consumption, oil consumption and economic growth in G-6 countries: Bootstrap panel causality test
by Chu, Hsiao-Ping & Chang, Tsangyao
- 770-778 Sectoral crediting mechanism: How far China has to go
by Cai, Wenjia & Wang, Can & Chen, Jining & Wang, Siqiang
- 779-789 Sulfur dioxide control in China: policy evolution during the 10th and 11th Five-year Plans and lessons for the future
by Schreifels, Jeremy J. & Fu, Yale & Wilson, Elizabeth J.
- 790-798 Economic sustainability of a biomass energy project located at a dairy in California, USA
by Kay Camarillo, Mary & Stringfellow, William T. & Jue, Michael B. & Hanlon, Jeremy S.
- 799-811 FTT:Power : A global model of the power sector with induced technological change and natural resource depletion
by Mercure, Jean-François
- 812-819 Individual-motivational factors in the acceptability of demand-side and supply-side measures to reduce carbon emissions
by Poortinga, Wouter & Spence, Alexa & Demski, Christina & Pidgeon, Nick F.
- 820-828 Exploring crude oil production and export capacity of the OPEC Middle East countries
by Matsumoto, Ken'ichi & Voudouris, Vlasios & Stasinopoulos, Dimitrios & Rigby, Robert & Di Maio, Carlo
- 829-834 Economic effects of peak oil
by Lutz, Christian & Lehr, Ulrike & Wiebe, Kirsten S.
2012, Volume 47, Issue S1
- 3-10 Widening energy access in Africa: Towards energy transition
by Sokona, Youba & Mulugetta, Yacob & Gujba, Haruna
- 11-20 Energy access: Revelations from energy consumption patterns in rural India
by Srivastava, Leena & Goswami, Anandajit & Diljun, Gaurang Meher & Chaudhury, Saswata
- 21-26 Understanding the political economy and key drivers of energy access in addressing national energy access priorities and policies: African Perspective
by Khennas, Smail
- 27-37 Understanding the political economy and key drivers of energy access in addressing national energy access priorities and policies
by Rehman, I.H. & Kar, Abhishek & Banerjee, Manjushree & Kumar, Preeth & Shardul, Martand & Mohanty, Jeevan & Hossain, Ijaz
- 38-47 Enabling innovations in energy access: An African perspective
by Agbemabiese, Lawrence & Nkomo, Jabavu & Sokona, Youba
- 48-55 New partnerships and business models for facilitating energy access
by Chaurey, Akanksha & Krithika, P.R. & Palit, Debajit & Rakesh, Smita & Sovacool, Benjamin K.
- 56-63 Measuring and monitoring energy access: Decision-support tools for policymakers in Africa
by Hailu, Yohannes G.
- 64-70 Moving towards tangible decision-making tools for policy makers: Measuring and monitoring energy access provision
by Bhanot, Jaya & Jha, Vivek
- 71-78 Financing low carbon energy access in Africa
by Gujba, Haruna & Thorne, Steve & Mulugetta, Yacob & Rai, Kavita & Sokona, Youba
- 79-86 A case study for sustainable development action using financial gradients
by Bose, Arnab & Ramji, Aditya & Singh, Jarnail & Dholakia, Dhairya
- 87-93 Financing off-grid sustainable energy access for the poor
by Glemarec, Yannick
2012, Volume 47, Issue C
- 1-12 Are the energy poor also income poor? Evidence from India
by Khandker, Shahidur R. & Barnes, Douglas F. & Samad, Hussain A.
- 13-21 Producer responsibility: Defining the incentive for recycling composite wind turbine blades in Europe
by Cherrington, R. & Goodship, V. & Meredith, J. & Wood, B.M. & Coles, S.R. & Vuillaume, A. & Feito-Boirac, A. & Spee, F. & Kirwan, K.
- 22-31 Estimation of the energy storage requirement of a future 100% renewable energy system in Japan
by Esteban, Miguel & Zhang, Qi & Utama, Agya
- 32-48 Lessons from the history of independent system operators in the energy sector
by Pollitt, Michael G.
- 49-56 Lessons for integrated household energy conservation policies from an intervention study in Singapore
by Kua, H.W. & Wong, S.E.
- 57-68 The rapid growth of domestic oil consumption in Saudi Arabia and the opportunity cost of oil exports foregone
by Gately, Dermot & Al-Yousef, Nourah & Al-Sheikh, Hamad M.H.
- 69-80 Exploring domestic energy-saving: The role of environmental concern and background variables
by Urban, Jan & Ščasný, Milan
- 81-90 Will carbon motivated border tax adjustments function as a threat?
by Li, Aijun & Zhang, Aizhen
- 91-101 Less is more: Strategic scale site suitability for concentrated solar thermal power in Western Australia
by Dawson, Lucas & Schlyter, Peter
- 102-110 A three-dimensional model of residential energy consumer archetypes for local energy policy design in the UK
by Zhang, Tao & Siebers, Peer-Olaf & Aickelin, Uwe
- 111-116 Did the financial crisis lead to changes in private equity investor preferences regarding renewable energy and climate policies?
by Hofman, Daan M. & Huisman, Ronald
- 117-124 Gas versus oil prices the impact of shale gas
by Asche, Frank & Oglend, Atle & Osmundsen, Petter
- 125-132 The use of public participation and economic appraisal for public involvement in large-scale hydropower projects: Case study of the Nam Theun 2 Hydropower Project
by Mirumachi, Naho & Torriti, Jacopo
- 133-144 The resource adequacy scheme in the Korean electricity market
by Kim, Hyunsook & Kim, Sung-Soo
- 145-155 A conceptual framework for future-proofing the energy performance of buildings
by Georgiadou, Maria Christina & Hacking, Theophilus & Guthrie, Peter
- 156-163 Energy management under policy and technology uncertainty
by Tylock, Steven M. & Seager, Thomas P. & Snell, Jeff & Bennett, Erin R. & Sweet, Don
- 164-171 Impact of domestic and tertiary buildings heating by natural gas in the Italian context
by Aste, Niccolò & Del Pero, Claudio
- 172-179 Does climate policy make the EU economy more resilient to oil price rises? A CGE analysis
by Maisonnave, Hélène & Pycroft, Jonathan & Saveyn, Bert & Ciscar, Juan-Carlos
- 180-187 Household willingness to pay for green electricity in Slovenia
by Zorić, Jelena & Hrovatin, Nevenka
- 188-201 Resilience and electricity systems: A comparative analysis
by Molyneaux, Lynette & Wagner, Liam & Froome, Craig & Foster, John
- 202-210 Navigating the limitations of energy poverty: Lessons from the promotion of improved cooking technologies in Kenya
by Sesan, Temilade
- 211-221 Regional energy autarky: Potentials, costs and consequences for an Austrian region
by Schmidt, J. & Schönhart, M. & Biberacher, M. & Guggenberger, T. & Hausl, S. & Kalt, G. & Leduc, S. & Schardinger, I. & Schmid, E.
- 222-237 ‘Standard’ incentive regulation hinders the integration of renewable energy generation
by Nykamp, Stefan & Andor, Mark & Hurink, Johann L.
- 238-245 Transmission investment in the Peruvian electricity market: Theory and applications
by Ruiz, Erix & Rosellón, Juan
- 246-253 The impact of municipal governments' renewable electricity use on greenhouse gas emissions in the United States
by Krause, Rachel M.
- 254-259 Perception of barriers for expansion of electricity grids in the European Union
by Battaglini, Antonella & Komendantova, Nadejda & Brtnik, Patricia & Patt, Anthony
- 260-269 Dependency of global primary bioenergy crop potentials in 2050 on food systems, yields, biodiversity conservation and political stability
by Erb, Karl-Heinz & Haberl, Helmut & Plutzar, Christoph
- 270-281 The importance of transnational corporations in the supply of oil to Europe: Implications
by Palazuelos, Enrique & Fernández, Rafael
- 282-290 Decarbonization scenarios for the EU and MENA power system: Considering spatial distribution and short term dynamics of renewable generation
by Haller, Markus & Ludig, Sylvie & Bauer, Nico
- 291-297 Consumer responses towards home energy financial incentives: A survey-based study
by Zhao, Tingting & Bell, Lindsey & Horner, Mark W. & Sulik, John & Zhang, Jinfeng
- 298-308 CO2 emission inventories for Chinese cities in highly urbanized areas compared with European cities
by Yu, Wei & Pagani, Roberto & Huang, Lei
- 309-320 Citizens’ preferences on nuclear and renewable energy sources: Evidence from Turkey
by Ertör-Akyazı, Pınar & Adaman, Fikret & Özkaynak, Begüm & Zenginobuz, Ünal
- 321-331 The value of dispatchability of CSP plants in the electricity systems of Morocco and Algeria
by Brand, Bernhard & Boudghene Stambouli, Amine & Zejli, Driss
- 332-344 Influence of local environmental, social, economic and political variables on the spatial distribution of residential solar PV arrays across the United States
by Kwan, Calvin Lee
- 345-357 The role of Decentralized Distributed Generation in achieving universal rural electrification in South Asia by 2030
by Narula, Kapil & Nagai, Yu & Pachauri, Shonali
- 358-364 Green jobs? Economic impacts of renewable energy in Germany
by Lehr, Ulrike & Lutz, Christian & Edler, Dietmar
- 365-383 A decision support assessment of cogeneration plant for a community energy system in Korea
by Chung, Mo & Park, Chuhwan & Lee, Sukgyu & Park, Hwa-Choon & Im, Yong-Hoon & Chang, Youngho
- 384-397 Accounting greenhouse gas emissions in the lifecycle of Brazilian sugarcane bioethanol: Methodological references in European and American regulations
by Khatiwada, Dilip & Seabra, Joaquim & Silveira, Semida & Walter, Arnaldo
- 398-404 An evaluation of the welfare effects of reducing energy subsides in Iran
by Khalili Araghi, Mansor & Barkhordari, Sajjad
- 405-415 Impacts of alternative allowance allocation methods under a cap-and-trade program in power sector
by Liu, Beibei & He, Pan & Zhang, Bing & Bi, Jun
- 416-423 Environmental policy implications of working from home: Modelling the impacts of land-use, infrastructure and socio-demographics
by Fu, Miao & Andrew Kelly, J. & Peter Clinch, J. & King, Fearghal
- 424-436 Implications of sustainability constraints on UK bioenergy development: Assessing optimistic and precautionary approaches with UK MARKAL
by McDowall, Will & Anandarajah, Gabrial & Dodds, Paul E. & Tomei, Julia
- 437-446 Industrial electricity demand and energy efficiency policy: The role of price changes and private R&D in the Swedish pulp and paper industry
by Henriksson, Eva & Söderholm, Patrik & Wårell, Linda
- 447-455 Comparing carbon capture and storage (CCS) with concentrating solar power (CSP): Potentials, costs, risks, and barriers
by Lilliestam, Johan & Bielicki, Jeffrey M. & Patt, Anthony G.
- 456-467 The long-term relationships among China's energy consumption sources and adjustments to its renewable energy policy
by Zou, Gao Lu
- 468-477 The impact of the new wave of financial regulation for European energy markets
by Nijman, Luuk
- 478-486 An analysis of solar energy and irrigation systems in Turkey
by Senol, Ramazan
2012, Volume 46, Issue C
- 1-3 Energy efficiency: Lessons from transport
by Moriarty, Patrick & Honnery, Damon
- 4-14 The impact of energy performance certificates: A survey of German home owners
by Amecke, Hermann
- 15-24 Extent and types of small-scale wind policies in the U.S. states: Adoption and effectiveness
by Wiener, Joshua G. & Koontz, Tomas M.
- 25-35 An investigation into recent proposals for a revised definition of zero carbon homes in the UK
by McLeod, Robert S. & Hopfe, Christina J. & Rezgui, Yacine
- 36-48 Conceptualizing energy security
by Winzer, Christian
- 49-57 Legislative fractionalization and partisan shifts to the left increase the volatility of public energy R&D expenditures
by Baccini, Leonardo & Urpelainen, Johannes
- 58-67 The carbon footprint of indoor Cannabis production
by Mills, Evan
- 68-77 Promoting renewable energy through capacity markets: An analysis of the Russian support scheme
by Boute, Anatole
- 78-87 Economic evaluation of current conditions of competition and efficiency of automotive and rail systems in Colombia
by Vasco Correa, Carlos Andrés
- 88-99 Value generation of future CSP projects in North Africa
by Kost, Christoph & Engelken, Maximilian & Schlegl, Thomas
- 100-108 Joint R&D in low-carbon technology development in China: A case study of the wind-turbine manufacturing industry
by Zhou, Yuanchun & Zhang, Bing & Zou, Ji & Bi, Jun & Wang, Ke
- 109-115 Short-run price and income elasticity of gasoline demand: Evidence from Lebanon
by Ben Sita, Bernard & Marrouch, Walid & Abosedra, Salah
- 116-134 Emission allowances and mitigation costs of China and India resulting from different effort-sharing approaches
by van Ruijven, Bas J. & Weitzel, Matthias & den Elzen, Michel G.J. & Hof, Andries F. & van Vuuren, Detlef P. & Peterson, Sonja & Narita, Daiju
- 135-143 Japan’s energy security predicament post-Fukushima
by Vivoda, Vlado
- 144-152 Modeling Turkey’s future LNG supply security strategy
by Efe Biresselioglu, Mehmet & Hakan Demir, Muhittin & Kandemir, Cansu
- 153-169 The cost of natural gas shortages in Ireland
by Leahy, Eimear & Devitt, Conor & Lyons, Seán & Tol, Richard S.J.
- 170-184 Evaluation of the impact of environmental public policy measures on energy consumption and greenhouse gas emissions in the French residential sector
by Charlier, Dorothée & Risch, Anna
- 185-192 Impact of electric range and fossil fuel price level on the economics of plug-in hybrid vehicles and greenhouse gas abatement costs
by Özdemir, Enver Doruk & Hartmann, Niklas
- 193-202 A method for estimating security of electricity supply from intermittent sources: Scenarios for Germany until 203011The paper is based on a study of the Institute of Energy Economics at the University of Cologne, funded by the German Federal Ministry of Economics and Technology (BMWI) which assessed German electricity supply security in the short- and mid-term. We thank two anonymous reviewers for their comments
by Grave, Katharina & Paulus, Moritz & Lindenberger, Dietmar
- 203-215 To what extent are EU steel companies susceptible to competitive loss due to climate policy?
by Okereke, Chukwumerije & McDaniels, Devin
- 216-224 Ecological total-factor energy efficiency of regions in China
by Li, Lan-Bing & Hu, Jin-Li
- 225-233 Predicting the market potential of plug-in electric vehicles using multiday GPS data
by Khan, Mobashwir & Kockelman, Kara M.
- 234-245 Analysis and decomposition of the energy intensity of California industries
by Hasanbeigi, Ali & de la Rue du Can, Stephane & Sathaye, Jayant
- 246-252 Understanding social acceptance of electricity generation sources
by Bronfman, Nicolás C. & Jiménez, Raquel B. & Arévalo, Pilar C. & Cifuentes, Luis A.
- 253-267 Capturing spatial effects, technology interactions, and uncertainty in urban energy and carbon models: Retrofitting newcastle as a case-study
by Keirstead, James & Calderon, Carlos
- 268-277 Impacts of urbanization on national transport and road energy use: Evidence from low, middle and high income countries
by Poumanyvong, Phetkeo & Kaneko, Shinji & Dhakal, Shobhakar
- 278-283 Mexican energy policy and sustainability indicators
by Sheinbaum-Pardo, Claudia & Ruiz-Mendoza, Belizza Janet & Rodríguez-Padilla, Víctor
- 284-291 Impacts of renewables obligation with recycling of the buy-out fund
by Zhou, Huizhong
- 292-300 Fair play in energy policy decisions: Procedural fairness, outcome fairness and acceptance of the decision to rebuild nuclear power plants
by Visschers, Vivianne H.M. & Siegrist, Michael
- 301-307 The greenhouse gas mitigation of industrial parks in China: A case study of Suzhou Industrial Park
by Liu, Lingxuan & Zhang, Bing & Bi, Jun & Wei, Qi & He, Pan
- 308-318 Understanding cross-national trends in high-tech renewable power equipment exports to the United States
by Sawhney, Aparna & Kahn, Matthew E.
- 319-334 Analysis of the residential location choice and household energy consumption behavior by incorporating multiple self-selection effects
by Biying, Yu & Zhang, Junyi & Fujiwara, Akimasa
- 335-345 A simulation of the economic impact of renewable energy development in Morocco
by de Arce, Rafael & Mahía, Ramón & Medina, Eva & Escribano, Gonzalo
- 346-358 Energy audit practices in China: National and local experiences and issues
by Shen, Bo & Price, Lynn & Lu, Hongyou
- 359-369 Modelling the impact of urban form on household energy demand and related CO2 emissions in the Greater Dublin Region
by Liu, Xiaochen & Sweeney, John
- 370-381 CO2 emissions and economic activity: Heterogeneity across countries and non-stationary series
by Piaggio, Matías & Padilla, Emilio
- 382-385 Politics—not OPEC interventions—explain oil's extraordinary price history
by Radetzki, Marian
- 386-398 The importance of economies of scale for reductions in greenhouse gas emissions from shipping
by Lindstad, Haakon & Asbjørnslett, Bjørn E. & Strømman, Anders H.
- 399-416 Effects of aggregating electric load in the United States
by Corcoran, Bethany A. & Jenkins, Nick & Jacobson, Mark Z.
- 417-426 Emergency oil stocks in Southeastern and Eastern Europe: What explains variation in convergence towards the EU model?
by Tosun, Jale
- 427-433 Indian UMPP dream turned sour: A case study based discussion
by Goyal, Mohit & Dujari, Hemant & Misra, Sarthak
- 434-442 Is renewable energy effective in promoting growth?
by Marques, António Cardoso & Fuinhas, José Alberto
- 443-451 Restructuring and the retail residential market for power in Pennsylvania
by Kleit, Andrew N. & Shcherbakova, Anastasia V. & Chen, Xu
- 452-459 “Greenwashing gas: Might a ‘transition fuel’ label legitimize carbon-intensive natural gas development?”
by Stephenson, Eleanor & Doukas, Alexander & Shaw, Karena
- 460-472 Overcoming energy efficiency barriers through systems approach—A conceptual framework
by Chai, Kah-Hin & Yeo, Catrina
- 473-488 Parametric analysis of technology and policy tradeoffs for conventional and electric light-duty vehicles
by Barter, Garrett E. & Reichmuth, David & Westbrook, Jessica & Malczynski, Leonard A. & West, Todd H. & Manley, Dawn K. & Guzman, Katherine D. & Edwards, Donna M.
- 489-497 The impact of energy labels and accessibility on office rents
by Kok, Nils & Jennen, Maarten
- 498-510 Microalgal biodiesel and the Renewable Fuel Standard's greenhouse gas requirement
by Soratana, Kullapa & Harper Jr., Willie F. & Landis, Amy E.
- 511-519 Influence of plug-in hybrid electric vehicle charging strategies on charging and battery degradation costs
by Lunz, Benedikt & Yan, Zexiong & Gerschler, Jochen Bernhard & Sauer, Dirk Uwe
- 520-529 Why do electricity utilities cooperate with coal suppliers? A theoretical and empirical analysis from China
by Zhao, Xiaoli & Lyon, Thomas P. & Wang, Feng & Song, Cui
- 530-536 Effective climate-energy solutions, escape routes and peak oil
by van den Bergh, Jeroen C.J.M.
- 537-549 An assessment of international trade related to bioenergy use in Austria—Methodological aspects, recent developments and the relevance of indirect trade
by Kalt, Gerald & Kranzl, Lukas
- 550-557 The impact of state financial incentives on market deployment of solar technology
by Sarzynski, Andrea & Larrieu, Jeremy & Shrimali, Gireesh
- 558-573 Benefits and cost implications from integrating small flexible nuclear reactors with off-shore wind farms in a virtual power plant
by Shropshire, David & Purvins, Arturs & Papaioannou, Ioulia & Maschio, Isabella
- 574-584 A comparative analysis of China’s regional energy and emission performance: Which is the better way to deal with undesirable outputs?
by Wang, Ke & Wei, Yi-Ming & Zhang, Xian
- 585-593 Energy, emissions and emergency medical services: Policy matters
by Brown, Lawrence H. & Blanchard, Ian E.
- 594-600 Persistence in natural gas consumption in the US: An unobserved component model
by Golpe, Antonio A. & Carmona, Monica & Congregado, Emilio
2012, Volume 45, Issue C
- 1-5 Fossil fuel subsidy removal and inadequate public power supply: Implications for businesses
by Bazilian, Morgan & Onyeji, Ijeoma
- 6-11 Japan's post-Fukushima challenge – implications from the German experience on renewable energy policy
by Huenteler, Joern & Schmidt, Tobias S. & Kanie, Norichika
- 12-17 What will the Fukushima disaster change?
by Thomas, Steve
- 18-23 Correcting a fundamental error in greenhouse gas accounting related to bioenergy
by Haberl, Helmut & Sprinz, Detlef & Bonazountas, Marc & Cocco, Pierluigi & Desaubies, Yves & Henze, Mogens & Hertel, Ole & Johnson, Richard K. & Kastrup, Ulrike & Laconte, Pierre & Lange, Eckart & Novak, Peter & Paavola, Jouni & Reenberg, Anette & van den Hove, Sybille & Vermeire, Theo & Wadhams, Peter & Searchinger, Timothy
- 24-32 An AHP decision making model for optimal allocation of energy subsidy among socio-economic subsectors in Iran
by Sadeghi, Mehdi & Ameli, Ahmad
- 33-42 Cost-effectiveness of high-efficiency appliances in the U.S. residential sector: A case study
by McNeil, Michael A. & Bojda, Nicholas
- 43-53 Oil development in China: Current status and future trends
by Ma, Linwei & Fu, Feng & Li, Zheng & Liu, Pei
- 54-63 Asymmetric interdependence in the Czech–Russian energy relations
by Binhack, Petr & Tichý, Lukáš
- 64-72 Are small-scale grid-connected photovoltaic systems a cost-effective policy for lowering electricity bills and reducing carbon emissions? A technical, economic, and carbon emission analysis
by McHenry, Mark P.
- 73-85 Large scale technical and economical assessment of wind energy potential with a GIS tool: Case study Iowa
by Grassi, Stefano & Chokani, Ndaona & Abhari, Reza S.
- 86-101 Comparison of the financial attractiveness among prospective offshore wind parks in selected European countries
by Prässler, Thomas & Schaechtele, Jan
- 102-111 Poverty and growth impacts of high oil prices: Evidence from Sri Lanka
by Naranpanawa, Athula & Bandara, Jayatilleke S.
- 112-121 Landlords versus tenants: Information asymmetry and mismatched preferences for home energy efficiency
by Phillips, Yvonne
- 122-132 An assessment of greenhouse gas emissions-weighted clean energy standards
by Coffman, Makena & Griffin, James P. & Bernstein, Paul
- 133-141 Governing the transition of socio-technical systems: A case study of the development of smart grids in Korea
by Ngar-yin Mah, Daphne & van der Vleuten, Johannes Marinus & Chi-man Ip, Jasper & Ronald Hills, Peter
- 142-151 Energy analysis and environmental impacts of microalgal biodiesel in China
by Yanfen, Liao & Zehao, Huang & Xiaoqian, Ma
- 152-166 Global travel within the 2°C climate target
by Girod, Bastien & van Vuuren, Detlef P. & Deetman, Sebastiaan
- 167-175 Civil unrest in North Africa—Risks for natural gas supply?
by Lochner, Stefan & Dieckhöner, Caroline
- 176-186 Siting locally-unwanted facilities: What can be learnt from the location of Italian power plants
by Garrone, Paola & Groppi, Angelamaria
- 187-200 The mass-retrofitting of an energy efficient-low carbon zone: Baselining the urban regeneration strategy, vision, masterplan and redevelopment scheme
by Deakin, Mark & Campbell, Fiona & Reid, Alasdair
- 201-216 Renewable energy issues and implementation of European energy policy: The missing generation?
by Μichalena, Evanthie & Hills, Jeremy M.
- 217-225 Energy consumption, carbon emissions and economic growth nexus in Bangladesh: Cointegration and dynamic causality analysis
by Jahangir Alam, Mohammad & Ara Begum, Ismat & Buysse, Jeroen & Van Huylenbroeck, Guido
- 226-236 Granger non-causality tests between (non)renewable energy consumption and output in Italy since 1861: The (ir)relevance of structural breaks
by Vaona, Andrea
- 237-242 State-level renewable electricity policies and reductions in carbon emissions
by Prasad, Monica & Munch, Steven
- 243-251 Opportunities and barriers for implementing CO2 capture ready designs: A case study of stakeholder perceptions in Guangdong, China
by Li, Jia & Liang, Xi & Cockerill, Tim & Gibbins, Jon & Reiner, David
- 252-262 Impact of reform and privatisation on employees a case study of power sector reform in Orissa, India
by Kundu, Goutam Kumar & Mishra, Bidhu Bhusan
- 263-267 A Nation-Sized Battery?
by Pickard, William F.
- 268-276 An empirical typology of energy services based on a well-developed market: France
by Duplessis, Bruno & Adnot, Jérôme & Dupont, Maxime & Racapé, François
- 277-285 A holistic method to assess building energy efficiency combining D-S theory and the evidential reasoning approach
by Yao, Runming & Yang, Yulan & Li, Baizhan
- 286-292 Is an increased elderly population related to decreased CO2 emissions from road transportation?
by Okada, Akira
- 293-303 A simulation model for reliability-based appraisal of an energy policy: The case of Lebanon
by Hamdan, H.A. & Ghajar, R.F. & Chedid, R.B.
- 304-307 Energy efficiency: Is re-distribution worth the gains?
by Croucher, Matthew
- 308-316 Regulatory adaptation: Accommodating electric vehicles in a petroleum world
by Lutsey, Nicholas & Sperling, Daniel
- 317-326 The development of renewable energy power in India: Which policies have been effective?
by Schmid, Gisèle
- 327-341 We keep on truckin': Trends in freight energy use and carbon emissions in 11 IEA countries
by Eom, Jiyong & Schipper, Lee & Thompson, Lou
- 342-349 Energy consumption, economic growth and CO2 emissions in Middle East and North African countries
by Arouri, Mohamed El Hedi & Ben Youssef, Adel & M'henni, Hatem & Rault, Christophe
- 350-358 Development policy for non-grid-connected wind power in China: An analysis based on institutional change
by Fang, Yong & Li, Jing & Wang, Mingming
- 359-367 The evaluation of feed-in tariff regulation of Turkey for onshore wind energy based on the economic analysis
by Ertürk, Mehmet
- 368-377 A quantile regression analysis of the rebound effect: Evidence from the 2009 National Household Transportation Survey in the United States
by Su, Qing
- 378-388 Competing on service and branding in the renewable electricity sector
by Paladino, Angela & Pandit, Ameet P.
- 389-398 International benchmarking: Supplying the information for product efficiency policy makers
by Siderius, Hans-Paul & Jeffcott, Stuart & Blok, Kornelis
- 399-411 Edison Revisited: Should we use DC circuits for lighting in commercial buildings?
by Thomas, Brinda A. & Azevedo, Inês L. & Morgan, Granger
- 412-419 The impact of China's differential electricity pricing policy on power sector CO2 emissions
by Hu, Junfeng & Kahrl, Fredrich & Yan, Qingyou & Wang, Xiaoya
- 420-429 Prospects for pumped-hydro storage in Germany
by Steffen, Bjarne
- 430-439 What is the energy policy-planning network and who dominates it?: A network and QCA analysis of leading energy firms and organizations
by Crawford, Seth
- 440-448 Energy-water nexus of wind power in China: The balancing act between CO2 emissions and water consumption
by Li, Xin & Feng, Kuishuang & Siu, Yim Ling & Hubacek, Klaus
- 449-458 Energy abatement in Chinese industry: Cost evaluation of regulation strategies and allocation alternatives
by Xia, X.H. & Chen, G.Q.
- 459-468 A qualitative evaluation of policy instruments used to improve energy performance of existing private dwellings in the Netherlands
by Murphy, Lorraine & Meijer, Frits & Visscher, Henk
- 469-477 Energy performance of buildings—EPBD in Greece
by Dascalaki, E.G. & Balaras, C.A. & Gaglia, A.G. & Droutsa, K.G. & Kontoyiannidis, S.
- 478-489 Energy source perceptions and policy support: Image associations, emotional evaluations, and cognitive beliefs
by Truelove, Heather Barnes
- 490-501 Environmental emissions by Chinese industry: Exergy-based unifying assessment
by Zhang, Bo & Chen, G.Q. & Xia, X.H. & Li, S.C. & Chen, Z.M. & Ji, Xi
- 502-509 Breaks and trends in OECD countries' energy–GDP ratios
by Liddle, Brantley
- 510-515 An evaluation model for low carbon island policy: The case of Taiwan's green transportation policy
by Trappey, Amy J.C. & Trappey, Charles & Hsiao, C.T. & Ou, Jerry J.R. & Li, S.J. & Chen, Kevin W.P.
- 516-520 Forecasting monthly peak demand of electricity in India—A critique
by Rallapalli, Srinivasa Rao & Ghosh, Sajal
- 521-528 Analysis and proposal of implementation effects of heat metering and energy efficiency retrofit of existing residential buildings in northern heating areas of China in “the 11th Five-Year Plan” period
by Bao, Lingling & Zhao, Jing & Zhu, Neng
- 529-540 Market penetration speed and effects on CO2 reduction of electric vehicles and plug-in hybrid electric vehicles in Japan
by Yabe, Kuniaki & Shinoda, Yukio & Seki, Tomomichi & Tanaka, Hideo & Akisawa, Atsushi
- 541-550 Speculation and the 2008 oil bubble: The DCOT Report analysis
by Tokic, Damir
- 551-566 Determinants of energy efficiency investments in the US
by Abadie, Luis M. & Ortiz, Ramon A. & Galarraga, I.
- 567-575 Causality analysis of diesel consumption and economic growth in Cameroon
by Tamba, Jean Gaston & Njomo, Donatien & Limanond, Thirayoot & Ntsafack, Borel
- 576-582 The energy return on energy investment (EROI) of photovoltaics: Methodology and comparisons with fossil fuel life cycles
by Raugei, Marco & Fullana-i-Palmer, Pere & Fthenakis, Vasilis
- 583-593 The influential factors of China's regional energy intensity and its spatial linkages: 1988–2007
by Yu, Huayi
- 594-605 Building regulations in energy efficiency: Compliance in England and Wales
by Pan, Wei & Garmston, Helen
- 606-613 Simulations of scenarios with 100% renewable electricity in the Australian National Electricity Market
by Elliston, Ben & Diesendorf, Mark & MacGill, Iain
- 614-627 Modelling the economic impacts of 500MW of wave power in Ireland
by Deane, J.P. & Dalton, G. & Ó Gallachóir, B.P.
- 628-634 Does Portuguese economy support crude oil conservation hypothesis?
by Bashiri Behmiri, Niaz & Pires Manso, José R.
- 635-644 Assessing the performance of renewable electricity support instruments
by Verbruggen, Aviel & Lauber, Volkmar
- 645-653 Feed-in tariff in Ukraine: The only driver of renewables' industry growth?
by Trypolska, Galyna
- 654-665 Assessing and managing regulatory risk in renewable energy: Contrasts between Canada and the United States
by Holburn, Guy L.F.
- 666-670 Determination of greenhouse gas emission resulting from gas flaring activities in Nigeria
by Anomohanran, O.
- 671-679 Optimum residential load management strategy for real time pricing (RTP) demand response programs
by Lujano-Rojas, Juan M. & Monteiro, Cláudio & Dufo-López, Rodolfo & Bernal-Agustín, José L.
- 680-690 Assessing the performance of Dutch local energy companies
by Blokhuis, Erik & Advokaat, Bart & Schaefer, Wim
- 691-703 Financing renewable energy infrastructure: Formulation, pricing and impact of a carbon revenue bond
by Tang, Amy & Chiara, Nicola & Taylor, John E.
- 704-713 Reducing information asymmetry in the power industry: Mandatory and voluntary information disclosure regulations of sulfur dioxide emission
by Zhu, Xufeng & Zhang, Chao
- 714-720 Electricity demand in Tunisia
by Gam, Imen & Ben Rejeb, Jaleleddine