Contact information of Elsevier:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol
Download restrictions: Full text for ScienceDirect subscribers only
For corrections or technical questions regarding this series, please contact (Wendy Shamier)
Series handle: repec:eee:enepol
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Impact factors: Simple, Recursive, Discounted, Recursive discounted, H-Index, Aggregate
Access and download statistics
Top item: By citations. By downloads (last 12 months).
2011, Volume 39, Issue 9
- 5457-5464 The development of low-carbon vehicles in China
by Yao, Mingfa & Liu, Haifeng & Feng, Xuan
- 5465-5473 Photovoltaic energy mini-generation: Future perspectives for Portugal
by Carvalho, Duarte & Wemans, João & Lima, João & Malico, Isabel
- 5474-5479 Integration properties of disaggregated solar, geothermal and biomass energy consumption in the U.S
by Apergis, Nicholas & Tsoumas, Chris
- 5480-5489 The ACEGES laboratory for energy policy: Exploring the production of crude oil
by Voudouris, Vlasios & Stasinopoulos, Dimitrios & Rigby, Robert & Di Maio, Carlo
- 5490-5498 Designing a climate change policy for the international maritime transport sector: Market-based measures and technological options for global and regional policy actions
by Miola, A. & Marra, M. & Ciuffo, B.
- 5499-5508 How is demand for natural gas determined across European industrial sectors?
by Andersen, Trude Berg & Nilsen, Odd Bjarte & Tveteras, Ragnar
- 5509-5518 Effects of US biofuel policies on US and world petroleum product markets with consequences for greenhouse gas emissions
by Thompson, Wyatt & Whistance, Jarrett & Meyer, Seth
- 5519-5527 Income and price elasticities of electricity demand: Aggregate and sector-wise analyses
by Jamil, Faisal & Ahmad, Eatzaz
- 5528-5534 Combined heat and power considered as a virtual steam cycle heat pump
by Lowe, Robert
- 5535-5540 European Union and the formation of its initiative in energy minerals
by Sivek, Martin & Kavina, Pavel & Jirásek, Jakub
- 5541-5549 IPPs in Sub-Saharan Africa: Determinants of success
by Eberhard, Anton & Gratwick, Katharine Nawaal
- 5550-5560 Long term forecasting of natural gas production
by Mohr, S.H. & Evans, G.M.
- 5561-5571 Distributed generation and distribution market diversity in Europe
by Lopes Ferreira, H. & Costescu, A. & L'Abbate, A. & Minnebo, P. & Fulli, G.
- 5572-5577 Worldwide cheap and heavy oil productions: A long-term energy model
by Guseo, Renato
- 5578-5587 Political institutions of electricity regulation: The case of Turkey
by Mustafa Durakoglu, S.
- 5588-5597 A neoinstitutionalist interpretation of the changes in the Russian oil model
by Locatelli, Catherine & Rossiaud, Sylvain
- 5598-5608 Load management for refrigeration systems: Potentials and barriers
by Grein, Arne & Pehnt, Martin
- 5609-5620 Expert assessments of retrofitting coal-fired power plants with carbon dioxide capture technologies
by Chung, Timothy S. & Patiño-Echeverri, Dalia & Johnson, Timothy L.
- 5621-5629 Own power: Motives of having electricity without the energy company
by Leenheer, Jorna & de Nooij, Michiel & Sheikh, Omer
- 5630-5637 Institutional influences on business model choice by new ventures in the microgenerated energy industry
by Provance, Mike & Donnelly, Richard G. & Carayannis, Elias G.
- 5638-5646 Export orientation and domestic electricity generation: Effects on energy efficiency innovation in select sectors
by Urpelainen, Johannes
- 5647-5663 Prospects of India's energy and emissions for a long time frame
by Rout, Ullash K.
- 5664-5673 On the contribution of external cost calculations to energy system governance: The case of a potential large-scale nuclear accident
by Laes, Erik & Meskens, Gaston & van der Sluijs, Jeroen P.
- 5674-5680 Backcasting U.S. oil demand over a turbulent decade
by Huntington, Hillard G.
2011, Volume 39, Issue 8
- 4407-4410 At the crossroads: Energy futures for North Africa
by Mason, Michael & Kumetat, Dennis
- 4411-4419 The renewable energy targets of the Maghreb countries: Impact on electricity supply and conventional power markets
by Brand, Bernhard & Zingerle, Jonas
- 4420-4430 The potential role of concentrated solar power (CSP) in Africa and Europe--A dynamic assessment of technology development, cost development and life cycle inventories until 2050
by Viebahn, Peter & Lechon, Yolanda & Trieb, Franz
- 4431-4444 Struggling between resources-based and sustainable development schemes--An analysis of Egypt's recent energy policy
by Suding, Paul H.
- 4445-4457 A nuclear-powered North Africa: Just a desert mirage or is there something on the horizon?
by Jewell, Jessica
- 4458-4465 Integration of renewable energies and nuclear power into North African Energy Systems: An analysis of energy import and export effects
by Supersberger, Nikolaus & Führer, Laura
- 4466-4478 The security of energy infrastructure and supply in North Africa: Hydrocarbons and renewable energies in comparative perspective
by Lacher, Wolfram & Kumetat, Dennis
- 4479-4489 Economic and geopolitical dimensions of renewable vs. nuclear energy in North Africa
by Marktanner, Marcus & Salman, Lana
- 4490-4496 International and European market mechanisms in the climate change agenda--An assessment of their potential to trigger investments in the Mediterranean solar plan
by Folkmanis, Andrew Janis
- 4497-4506 The relevance of global energy governance for Arab countries: The case of Morocco
by Fritzsche, Kerstin & Zejli, Driss & Tänzler, Dennis
- 4507-4519 Algerian renewable energy assessment: The challenge of sustainability
by Boudghene Stambouli, Amine
- 4520-4528 The delivery of low-cost, low-carbon rural energy services
by Casillas, Christian E. & Kammen, Daniel M.
- 4529-4540 The water-energy nexus in Middle East and North Africa
by Siddiqi, Afreen & Anadon, Laura Diaz
- 4541-4550 Analysis of potential energy saving and CO2 emission reduction of home appliances and commercial equipments in China
by Zhou, Nan & Fridley, David & McNeil, Michael & Zheng, Nina & Letschert, Virginie & Ke, Jing & Saheb, Yamina
- 4551-4562 The odd couple: The relationship between state economic performance and carbon emissions economic intensity
by Davidsdottir, B. & Fisher, M.
- 4563-4577 When is enough, enough? Identifying predictors of capacity estimates for onshore wind-power development in a region of the UK
by Jones, Christopher R. & Orr, Barry J. & Eiser, J. Richard
- 4578-4593 Coevolution of policy, market and technical price risks in the EU ETS
by Blyth, William & Bunn, Derek
- 4594-4600 Analysis of biomass co-firing systems in Taiwan power markets using linear complementarity models
by Hu, Ming-Che & Lin, Chun-Hung & Chou, Chun-An & Hsu, Shao-Yiu & Wen, Tzai-Hung
- 4601-4604 Modelling energy and non-energy substitution: A brief survey of elasticities
by Frondel, Manuel
- 4605-4613 Energetics of Brazilian ethanol: Comparison between assessment approaches
by Ramírez Triana, Carlos Ariel
- 4614-4623 An investigation on the impacts of regulatory interventions on wind power expansion in generation planning
by Alishahi, Ehsan & Moghaddam, Mohsen P. & Sheikh-El-Eslami, Mohammad K.
- 4624-4630 Do emerging markets matter in the world oil pricing system? Evidence of imported crude by China and India
by Li, Hong & Xiaowen Lin, Sharon
- 4631-4643 Offshore wind power grid connection--The impact of shallow versus super-shallow charging on the cost-effectiveness of public support
by Weißensteiner, Lukas & Haas, Reinhard & Auer, Hans
- 4644-4650 Transport energy demand modeling of South Korea using artificial neural network
by Geem, Zong Woo
- 4651-4655 Energy, economy and development (EED) triangle: Concerns for India
by Chaturvedi, A. & Samdarshi, S.K.
- 4656-4663 Trends of distributed generation development in Lithuania
by Miskinis, Vaclovas & Norvaisa, Egidijus & Galinis, Arvydas & Konstantinaviciute, Inga
- 4664-4670 From a hard place to a rock: Questioning the energy security of a coal-based economy
by Sovacool, Benjamin K. & Cooper, Christopher & Parenteau, Patrick
- 4671-4672 Response to "From a hard place to a rock: Questioning the energy security of a coal-based economy"
by Brathwaite, Joy & Horst, Stephen & Iacobucci, Joseph
- 4673-4673 Corrigendum to "Identifying the factors affecting the willingness to pay for fuel-efficient vehicles in Turkey: A case of hybrids" [Energy Policy (38) (2010) 3038-3043]
by Erdem, Cumhur
2011, Volume 39, Issue 7
- 3883-3884 Guest editors' introduction
by Woo, Chi-Keung & Chow, Larry C.H. & Owen, Anthony
- 3885-3893 Ontario feed-in-tariff programs
by Yatchew, Adonis & Baziliauskas, Andy
- 3894-3905 Supporting solar power in renewables portfolio standards: Experience from the United States
by Wiser, Ryan & Barbose, Galen & Holt, Edward
- 3906-3913 Successful renewable energy development in a competitive electricity market: A Texas case study
by Zarnikau, Jay
- 3914-3921 Learning from experience? The development of the Renewables Obligation in England and Wales 2002-2010
by Woodman, B. & Mitchell, C.
- 3922-3927 Intermittently renewable energy, optimal capacity mix and prices in a deregulated electricity market
by Milstein, Irena & Tishler, Asher
- 3928-3938 Wind generation and zonal-market price divergence: Evidence from Texas
by Woo, C.K. & Zarnikau, J. & Moore, J. & Horowitz, I.
- 3939-3944 The impact of wind generation on the electricity spot-market price level and variance: The Texas experience
by Woo, C.K. & Horowitz, I. & Moore, J. & Pacheco, A.
- 3945-3953 Efficient pricing and investment in electricity markets with intermittent resources
by Chao, Hung-po
- 3954-3965 Energy efficiency and renewables policies: Promoting efficiency or facilitating monopsony?
by Brennan, Timothy J.
- 3966-3974 When renewable portfolio standards meet cap-and-trade regulations in the electricity sector: Market interactions, profits implications, and policy redundancy
by Tsao, C.-C. & Campbell, J.E. & Chen, Yihsu
- 3975-3991 Federal policies for renewable electricity: Impacts and interactions
by Palmer, Karen & Paul, Anthony & Woerman, Matt & Steinberg, Daniel C.
- 3992-3998 Turning the wind into hydrogen: The long-run impact on electricity prices and generating capacity
by Green, Richard & Hu, Helen & Vasilakos, Nicholas
- 3999-4006 Biofuels policy and the US market for motor fuels: Empirical analysis of ethanol splashing
by Walls, W.D. & Rusco, Frank & Kendix, Michael
- 4007-4015 Renewable fuels: Policy effectiveness and project risk
by Leach, Andrew & Doucet, Joseph & Nickel, Trevor
- 4016-4021 Impact of plug-in hybrid electric vehicles on power systems with demand response and wind power
by Wang, Jianhui & Liu, Cong & Ton, Dan & Zhou, Yan & Kim, Jinho & Vyas, Anantray
- 4022-4031 Are micro-benefits negligible? The implications of the rapid expansion of Solar Home Systems (SHS) in rural Bangladesh for sustainable development
by Komatsu, Satoru & Kaneko, Shinji & Ghosh, Partha Pratim
- 4032-4041 Challenges to China's transition to a low carbon electricity system
by Kahrl, Fredrich & Williams, Jim & Jianhua, Ding & Junfeng, Hu
- 4042-4050 Institutions and processes for scaling up renewables: Run-of-river hydropower in British Columbia
by Jaccard, Mark & Melton, Noel & Nyboer, John
- 4051-4066 Striving to further harmonization of sustainability criteria for bioenergy in Europe: Recommendations from a stakeholder questionnaire
by van Dam, J. & Junginger, M.
- 4067-4076 Policy analysis of authorisation procedures for wind energy deployment in Spain
by Iglesias, Guillermo & del Río, Pablo & Dopico, Jesús Ángel
- 4077-4088 Security of supply and retail competition in the European gas market.: Some model-based insights
by Abada, Ibrahim & Massol, Olivier
- 4089-4096 An assessment of factors impacting Canada's electricity sector's GHG emissions
by Steenhof, Paul A. & Weber, Chris J.
- 4097-4104 Current status and future projections of LNG demand and supplies: A global prospective
by Kumar, Satish & Kwon, Hyouk-Tae & Choi, Kwang-Ho & Hyun Cho, Jae & Lim, Wonsub & Moon, Il
- 4105-4114 The effectiveness of Renewable Portfolio Standard banding and carve-outs in supporting high-cost types of renewable electricity
by Buckman, Greg
- 4115-4124 The energy intensity target in China's 11th Five-Year Plan period--Local implementation and achievements in Shanxi Province
by Zhang, Daisheng & Aunan, Kristin & Martin Seip, Hans & Vennemo, Haakon
- 4125-4133 Mobilising for marine wind energy in the United Kingdom
by Jay, Stephen
- 4134-4143 Improving energy consumption structure: A comprehensive assessment of fossil energy subsidies reform in China
by Liu, Wei & Li, Hong
- 4144-4152 An analysis on the short-term sectoral competitiveness impact of carbon tax in China
by Wang, Xin & Li, Ji Feng & Zhang, Ya Xiong
- 4153-4167 Renewable electricity production costs--A framework to assist policy-makers' decisions on price support
by Dinica, Valentina
- 4168-4177 Representing in-home and out-of-home energy consumption behavior in Beijing
by Yu, Biying & Zhang, Junyi & Fujiwara, Akimasa
- 4178-4188 Environmental quality and economic growth: Searching for environmental Kuznets curves for air and water pollutants in Africa
by Orubu, Christopher O. & Omotor, Douglason G.
- 4189-4196 Practical operation strategies for pumped hydroelectric energy storage (PHES) utilising electricity price arbitrage
by Connolly, D. & Lund, H. & Finn, P. & Mathiesen, B.V. & Leahy, M.
- 4197-4206 GHG emissions from hydroelectric reservoirs in tropical and equatorial regions: Review of 20 years of CH4 emission measurements
by Demarty, M. & Bastien, J.
- 4207-4214 The impact of Production Tax Credits on the profitable production of electricity from wind in the U.S
by Lu, Xi & Tchou, Jeremy & McElroy, Michael B. & Nielsen, Chris P.
- 4215-4221 Energy conservation and sustainable economic growth: The case of Latin America and the Caribbean
by Chang, Ching-Chih & Soruco Carballo, Claudia Fabiola
- 4222-4234 Second generation biofuels: Economics and policies
by Carriquiry, Miguel A. & Du, Xiaodong & Timilsina, Govinda R.
- 4235-4252 Effect of floating pricing policy: An application of system dynamics on oil market after liberalization
by Wu, Jung-Hua & Huang, Yi-Lung & Liu, Chang-Chen
- 4253-4263 Optimal green tax reforms yielding double dividend
by Fernández, Esther & Pérez, Rafaela & Ruiz, Jesús
- 4264-4273 Swedish energy advisers' perceptions regarding and suggestions for fulfilling homeowner expectations
by Mahapatra, Krushna & Nair, Gireesh & Gustavsson, Leif
- 4274-4283 The role of technology transfer for the development of a local wind component industry in Chile
by Pueyo, Ana & García, Rodrigo & Mendiluce, María & Morales, Darío
- 4284-4297 An energy pricing scheme for the diffusion of decentralized renewable technology investment in developing countries
by Thiam, Djiby Racine
- 4298-4307 Simulation of low-carbon tourism in world natural and cultural heritage areas: An application to Shizhong District of Leshan City in China
by Xu, Jiuping & Yao, Liming & Mo, Liwen
- 4308-4312 Four myths surrounding U.S. biofuels
by Wetzstein, M. & Wetzstein, H.
- 4313-4324 An interval-valued minimax-regret analysis approach for the identification of optimal greenhouse-gas abatement strategies under uncertainty
by Li, Y.P. & Huang, G.H. & Chen, X.
- 4325-4336 Carbon value dynamics for France: A key driver to support mitigation pledges at country scale
by Assoumou, Edi & Maïzi, Nadia
- 4337-4348 Climate change mitigation in developing countries through interregional collaboration by local governments: Japanese citizens' preference
by Nakamura, Hidenori & Kato, Takaaki
- 4349-4359 Modelling the impacts of electric vehicle recharging on the Western Australian electricity supply system
by Mullan, Jonathan & Harries, David & Bräunl, Thomas & Whitely, Stephen
- 4360-4369 China's spent nuclear fuel management: Current practices and future strategies
by Zhou, Yun
- 4370-4377 Predicting fuel poverty at a small-area level in England
by Fahmy, Eldin & Gordon, David & Patsios, Demi
- 4378-4390 Enhancing information for solar and wind energy technology deployment in Brazil
by Martins, Fernando Ramos & Pereira, Enio Bueno
- 4391-4398 Costs of reducing water use of concentrating solar power to sustainable levels: Scenarios for North Africa
by Damerau, Kerstin & Williges, Keith & Patt, Anthony G. & Gauché, Paul
- 4399-4406 Energy consumption and economic growth in China: A multivariate causality test
by Wang, Yuan & Wang, Yichen & Zhou, Jing & Zhu, Xiaodong & Lu, Genfa
2011, Volume 39, Issue 6
- 3025-3028 A comparison of the nuclear options for greenhouse gas mitigation in China and in the United States
by Yang, Chi-Jen
- 3029-3032 Energy saving and emission reduction: A project of coal-resource integration in Shanxi Province, China
by Zhang, Jianjun & Fu, Meichen & Geng, Yuhuan & Tao, Jin
- 3033-3035 A preliminary assessment of the potential for "team science" in DOE Energy Innovation Hubs and Energy Frontier Research Centers
by Boardman, Craig & Ponomariov, Branco
- 3036-3041 External costs from coal-fired thermal plants and sulphur dioxide emission limit values for new plants in Bosnia and Herzegovina
by Dimitrijevic, Zinaida & Tatic, Kasim & Knezevic, Aleksandar & Salihbegovic, Iris
- 3042-3054 Historical costs of coal-fired electricity and implications for the future
by McNerney, James & Doyne Farmer, J. & Trancik, Jessika E.
- 3055-3063 Performance assessment of Portuguese wind farms: Ownership and managerial efficiency
by Pestana Barros, Carlos & Sequeira Antunes, Olinda
- 3064-3075 Knowledge and adoption of solar home systems in rural Nicaragua
by Rebane, Kaja L. & Barham, Bradford L.
- 3076-3085 Economic and environmental implications of demand-side management options
by Garg, Amit & Maheshwari, Jyoti & Mahapatra, Diptiranjan & Kumar, Satish
- 3086-3095 The determinants of rural electrification: The case of Bihar, India
by Oda, Hisaya & Tsujita, Yuko
- 3096-3105 Social cost-benefit analysis of electricity interconnector investment: A critical appraisal
by de Nooij, Michiel
- 3106-3116 Strategy for promoting low-carbon technology transfer to developing countries: The case of CCS
by Liu, Hengwei & Liang, Xi
- 3117-3127 Modelling and forecasting Turkish residential electricity demand
by Dilaver, Zafer & Hunt, Lester C
- 3128-3143 Generation capacity adequacy in interdependent electricity markets
by Cepeda, Mauricio & Finon, Dominique
- 3144-3153 Optimal replacement of residential air conditioning equipment to minimize energy, greenhouse gas emissions, and consumer cost in the US
by De Kleine, Robert D. & Keoleian, Gregory A. & Kelly, Jarod C.
- 3154-3162 Can new legislation in importing countries represent new barriers to the development of an international ethanol market?
by de Souza, Raquel R. & Schaeffer, Roberto & Meira, Irineu
- 3163-3176 Policies for improving the efficiency of the Brazilian light-duty vehicle fleet and their implications for fuel use, greenhouse gas emissions and land use
by Schmitt, William F. & Szklo, Alexandre & Schaeffer, Roberto
- 3177-3181 The European Commission's light bulb decree: Another costly regulation?
by Frondel, Manuel & Lohmann, Steffen
- 3182-3190 Pathways to power: Policy transitions and the reappearance of the nuclear power option in Saskatchewan
by Hurlbert, Margot & McNutt, Kathleen & Rayner, Jeremy
- 3191-3198 Hybrid power markets in Africa: Generation planning, procurement and contracting challenges
by Malgas, Isaac & Eberhard, Anton
- 3199-3209 Searching for public benefits in solar subsidies: A case study on the Australian government's residential photovoltaic rebate program
by Macintosh, Andrew & Wilkinson, Deb
- 3210-3221 Characteristics of the prices of operating reserves and regulation services in competitive electricity markets
by Wang, Peng & Zareipour, Hamidreza & Rosehart, William D.
- 3222-3237 A win-win marginal rent analysis for operator and consumer under battery leasing mode in China electric vehicle market
by Li, Zhe & Ouyang, Minggao
- 3238-3251 Wind power in Taiwan: Policy and development challenges
by Liou, Hwa Meei
- 3252-3260 Local acceptance of renewable energy--A case study from southeast Germany
by Musall, Fabian David & Kuik, Onno
- 3261-3280 Cost-effective policy instruments for greenhouse gas emission reduction and fossil fuel substitution through bioenergy production in Austria
by Schmidt, Johannes & Leduc, Sylvain & Dotzauer, Erik & Schmid, Erwin
- 3281-3295 Dynamics of productivity change in the Australian electricity industry: Assessing the impacts of electricity reform
by Aghdam, Reza Fathollahzadeh
- 3296-3306 China's soaring vehicle population: Even greater than forecasted?
by Wang, Yunshi & Teter, Jacob & Sperling, Daniel
- 3307-3315 Development of a market penetration forecasting model for Hydrogen Fuel Cell Vehicles considering infrastructure and cost reduction effects
by Park, Sang Yong & Kim, Jong Wook & Lee, Duk Hee
- 3316-3326 Analysis of Iran's crude oil export future capacity
by Kamran Azadi, A. & Yarmohammad, Mohammad H.
- 3327-3336 Introducing technology learning for energy technologies in a national CGE model through soft links to global and national energy models
by Martinsen, Thomas
- 3337-3345 Regulated and unregulated Nordic retail prices
by Johnsen, Tor Arnt & Olsen, Ole Jess
- 3346-3360 Germany's path towards nearly zero-energy buildings--Enabling the greenhouse gas mitigation potential in the building stock
by Schimschar, Sven & Blok, Kornelis & Boermans, Thomas & Hermelink, Andreas
- 3361-3369 Best economical hybrid energy solution: Model development and case study of a WDS in Portugal
by Gonçalves, F.V. & Costa, L.H. & Ramos, H.M.
- 3370-3379 Bioenergy in Ukraine--Possibilities of rural development and opportunities for local communities
by Raslavicius, Laurencas & Grzybek, Anna & Dubrovin, Valeriy
- 3380-3391 Energy security and renewable electricity trade--Will Desertec make Europe vulnerable to the "energy weapon"?
by Lilliestam, Johan & Ellenbeck, Saskia
- 3392-3403 New business models for electric cars--A holistic approach
by Kley, Fabian & Lerch, Christian & Dallinger, David
- 3404-3413 Land use and second-generation biofuel feedstocks: The unconsidered impacts of Jatropha biodiesel in Rajasthan, India
by Findlater, K.M. & Kandlikar, M.
- 3414-3424 Conditional inevitability: Expert perceptions of carbon capture and storage uncertainties in the UK context
by Evar, Benjamin
- 3425-3433 The unrecognized contribution of renewable energy to Europe's energy savings target
by Harmsen, Robert & Wesselink, Bart & Eichhammer, Wolfgang & Worrell, Ernst
- 3434-3442 Climate change, energy security, and risk--debating nuclear new build in Finland, France and the UK
by Teräväinen, Tuula & Lehtonen, Markku & Martiskainen, Mari
- 3443-3455 From carbonization to decarbonization?--Past trends and future scenarios for China's CO2 emissions
by Steckel, Jan Christoph & Jakob, Michael & Marschinski, Robert & Luderer, Gunnar
- 3456-3464 Reductions in greenhouse gas emissions and cost by shipping at lower speeds
by Lindstad, Haakon & Asbjørnslett, Bjørn E. & Strømman, Anders H.
- 3465-3475 Impact of experience on government policy toward acceptance of hydrogen fuel cell vehicles in Korea
by Kang, Min Jung & Park, Heejun
- 3476-3482 India's emissions in a climate constrained world
by Singh, Kartikeya
- 3483-3495 Environmental performance evaluation of Beijing's energy use planning
by Wang, Lei & Xu, Linyu & Song, Huimin
- 3496-3502 Energy and environmental potential of solid waste in Brazil
by Lino, F.A.M. & Ismail, K.A.R.
- 3503-3514 Decoupling urban transport from GHG emissions in Indian cities--A critical review and perspectives
by Li, Jun
- 3515-3519 Demand elasticity of oil in Barbados
by Moore, Alvon
- 3520-3528 Energy security, efficiency and carbon emission of Chinese industry
by Xia, X.H. & Huang, G.T. & Chen, G.Q. & Zhang, Bo & Chen, Z.M. & Yang, Q.
- 3529-3536 Electricity consumption and economic growth nexus in Portugal using cointegration and causality approaches
by Shahbaz, Muhammad & Tang, Chor Foon & Shahbaz Shabbir, Muhammad
- 3537-3549 Impact of reform and privatization on consumers: A case study of power sector reform in Orissa, India
by Kundu, Goutam Kumar & Mishra, Bidhu Bhusan
- 3550-3557 Determinants and policy implications for household electricity-saving behaviour: Evidence from Beijing, China
by Wang, Zhaohua & Zhang, Bin & Yin, Jianhua & Zhang, Yixiang
- 3558-3571 The impact of daylight saving time on electricity consumption: Evidence from southern Norway and Sweden
by Mirza, Faisal Mehmood & Bergland, Olvar
- 3572-3581 Missing carbon reductions? Exploring rebound and backfire effects in UK households
by Druckman, Angela & Chitnis, Mona & Sorrell, Steve & Jackson, Tim
- 3582-3590 EU Research and Innovation (R&I) in renewable energies: The role of the Strategic Energy Technology Plan (SET-Plan)
by Hervás Soriano, Fernando & Mulatero, Fulvio
- 3591-3601 Stakeholder preferences towards the sustainable development of CDM projects: Lessons from biomass (rice husk) CDM project in Thailand
by Parnphumeesup, Piya & Kerr, Sandy A.
- 3602-3604 Are energy efficiency standards within the electricity sector a form of regulatory capture?
by Croucher, Matt
- 3605-3611 The effect of transport on air quality in urban areas of Syria
by Almasri, Radwan & Muneer, Tariq & Cullinane, Kevin
- 3612-3620 Examining the link between carbon dioxide emissions and the share of industry in GDP: Modeling and testing for the G-7 countries
by Hocaoglu, Fatih Onur & Karanfil, Fatih
- 3621-3629 Climate change benefits and energy supply benefits as determinants of acceptance of nuclear power stations: Investigating an explanatory model
by Visschers, Vivianne H.M. & Keller, Carmen & Siegrist, Michael
- 3630-3637 Efficient energy utilization and environmental issues applied to power planning
by Campbell, Héctor & Montero, Gisela & Pérez, Carlos & Lambert, Alejandro
- 3638-3644 Economic growth and electricity consumption in Cote d'Ivoire: Evidence from time series analysis
by Kouakou, Auguste K.
- 3645-3654 A model for improving energy efficiency in industrial motor system using multicriteria analysis
by Sola, Antonio Vanderley Herrero & Mota, Caroline Maria de Miranda & Kovaleski, João Luiz
- 3655-3668 Split incentives and energy efficiency in Canadian multi-family dwellings
by Maruejols, Lucie & Young, Denise
- 3669-3679 Energy conservation and emission reduction policies for the electric power industry in China
by Li, Li & Tan, Zhongfu & Wang, Jianhui & Xu, Jun & Cai, Chengkai & Hou, Yong
- 3680-3689 Estimates of the potential for energy conservation in the Chinese steel industry
by Lin, Boqiang & Wu, Ya & Zhang, Li
- 3690-3696 The evolution of price elasticity of electricity demand in South Africa: A Kalman filter application
by Inglesi-Lotz, R.
- 3697-3708 Environmental and economic effects of the Copenhagen pledges and more ambitious emission reduction targets
by Peterson, Everett B. & Schleich, Joachim & Duscha, Vicki
- 3709-3719 The price elasticity of electricity demand in South Australia
by Fan, Shu & Hyndman, Rob J.
- 3720-3731 Slow diffusion of LPG vehicles in China--Lessons from Shanghai, Guangzhou and Hong Kong
by Leung, Vivian
- 3732-3740 How to deal with negative power price spikes?--Flexible voluntary curtailment agreements for large-scale integration of wind
by Brandstätt, Christine & Brunekreeft, Gert & Jahnke, Katy
- 3741-3749 Japan's new basic energy plan
by Duffield, John S. & Woodall, Brian
- 3750-3756 Interactions between energy security and climate change: A focus on developing countries
by Bazilian, Morgan & Hobbs, Benjamin F. & Blyth, Will & MacGill, Iain & Howells, Mark
- 3757-3765 Domestic energy-use pattern by the households: A comparison between rural and semi-urban areas of Noakhali in Bangladesh
by Miah, Md.Danesh & Foysal, Muhammad Abul & Koike, Masao & Kobayashi, Hajime
- 3766-3778 Plug-in hybrid electric vehicle impacts on hourly electricity demand in the United States
by Weiller, Claire
- 3779-3788 Development of a methodology for life cycle building energy ratings
by Hernandez, Patxi & Kenny, Paul
- 3789-3802 An agent-based model to study market penetration of plug-in hybrid electric vehicles
by Eppstein, Margaret J. & Grover, David K. & Marshall, Jeffrey S. & Rizzo, Donna M.
- 3803-3812 Promoting renewable energy sources for heating and cooling in EU-27 countries
by Cansino, José M. & Pablo-Romero, María del P. & Román, Rocío & Yñiguez, Rocío
- 3813-3821 Feasibility of small-scale gas engine-based residential cogeneration in Spain
by Campos Celador, A. & Erkoreka, A. & Martin Escudero, K. & Sala, J.M.
- 3822-3831 Pole-mounted horizontal axis micro-wind turbines: UK field trial findings and market size assessment
by Sissons, M.F. & James, P.A.B. & Bradford, J. & Myers, L.E. & Bahaj, A.S. & Anwar, A. & Green, S.
- 3832-3844 An international comparison of four polycentric approaches to climate and energy governance
by Sovacool, Benjamin K.
- 3845-3854 Combining spatial modeling and choice experiments for the optimal spatial allocation of wind turbines
by Drechsler, Martin & Ohl, Cornelia & Meyerhoff, Jürgen & Eichhorn, Marcus & Monsees, Jan
- 3855-3859 Transition to low carbon energy policies in China--from the Five-Year Plan perspective
by Yuan, Xueliang & Zuo, Jian
- 3860-3868 Energy policy and energy market performance: The Argentinean case
by Recalde, Marina
- 3869-3872 A critical overview of industrial energy decoupling programs in six developing countries in Asia
by Luken, Ralph A. & Piras, Stefano
- 3873-3877 A perspective of the Malaysian highway energy consumption and future power supply
by Saqr, Khalid M. & Musa, Md. Nor
- 3878-3879 Review of The Impending World Energy Mess, Apogee PrimeBy Robert Hirsch, Roger Bezdek, and Robert Wendling 256 pp. Apogee Prime - Oct. 2010. $29.95
by Whipple, Tom
- 3880-3881 Energy for the Future, Ivan Scrase, Gordon MacKerron. Palgrave Mac Millan, Basingstoke (2009). 298 pp., 19.99 Â£, ISBN: 978-0-230-22150-5
by Michaelowa, Axel
2011, Volume 39, Issue 5
- 2217-2227 Going hybrid: An analysis of consumer purchase motivations
by Ozaki, Ritsuko & Sevastyanova, Katerina
- 2228-2244 What lessons have been learned in reforming the Renewables Obligation? An analysis of internal and external failures in UK renewable energy policy
by Wood, Geoffrey & Dow, Stephen
- 2245-2255 Energy policy and European utilities' strategy: Lessons from the liberalisation and privatisation of the energy sector in Romania
by Haar, Laura N. & Marinescu, Nicolae
- 2256-2264 Carbon capture and storage as a corporate technology strategy challenge
by Bowen, Frances
- 2265-2272 Interpreting the dynamic nexus between energy consumption and economic growth: Empirical evidence from Russia
by Zhang, Yue-Jun
- 2273-2288 U.S. state policies for renewable energy: Context and effectiveness
by Delmas, Magali A. & Montes-Sancho, Maria J.