Contact information of Elsevier:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol
Download restrictions: Full text for ScienceDirect subscribers only
For corrections or technical questions regarding this series, please contact (Zhang, Lei)
Series handle: repec:eee:enepol
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Impact factors: Simple, Recursive, Discounted, Recursive discounted, H-Index, Aggregate
Access and download statistics
Top item: By citations. By downloads (last 12 months).
2012, Volume 41, Issue C
- 374-392 A Monte Carlo based decision-support tool for assessing generation portfolios in future carbon constrained electricity industries
by Vithayasrichareon, Peerapat & MacGill, Iain F.
- 393-401 Study of the potential of low carbon energy development and its contribution to realize the reduction target of carbon intensity in China
by Li, Hong-qiang & Wang, Li-mao & Shen, Lei & Chen, Feng-nan
- 402-411 Design incentives to increase vehicle size created from the U.S. footprint-based fuel economy standards
by Whitefoot, Kate S. & Skerlos, Steven J.
- 412-421 The influence of a Renewable Energy Feed in Tariff on the decision to produce biomass crops in Ireland
by Clancy, D. & Breen, J.P. & Thorne, F. & Wallace, M.
- 422-432 DEA radial measurement for environmental assessment and planning: Desirable procedures to evaluate fossil fuel power plants
by Sueyoshi, Toshiyuki & Goto, Mika
- 433-444 Critical mid-term uncertainties in long-term decarbonisation pathways
by Usher, Will & Strachan, Neil
- 445-450 Analysis of rural residential energy consumption and corresponding carbon emissions in China
by Yao, Chunsheng & Chen, Chongying & Li, Ming
- 451-465 Assessing the impact of framing on the comparative favourability of nuclear power as an electricity generating option in the UK
by Jones, Christopher R. & Eiser, J. Richard & Gamble, Tim R.
- 466-473 A review of the role and remit of the committee on climate change
by McGregor, Peter G. & Kim Swales, J. & Winning, Matthew A.
- 474-483 Estimates of China's national and regional transport sector CO2 emissions in 2007
by Cai, Bofeng & Yang, Weishan & Cao, Dong & Liu, Lancui & Zhou, Ying & Zhang, Zhansheng
- 484-493 Price projections of feedstocks for biofuels and biopower in the U.S
by Langholtz, Matthew & Graham, Robin & Eaton, Laurence & Perlack, Robert & Hellwinkel, Chad & De La Torre Ugarte, Daniel G.
- 494-506 Energy R&D in private and state-owned utilities: An analysis of the major world electric companies
by Sterlacchini, Alessandro
- 507-518 Realising the potential of gasified biomass in the European Union—Policy challenges in moving from demonstration plants to a larger scale diffusion
by Hellsmark, Hans & Jacobsson, Staffan
- 519-528 Energy and climate policy in China's twelfth five-year plan: A paradigm shift
by Li, Jun & Wang, Xin
- 529-536 The role of energy in creating opportunities for income generation in the Indian Himalayas
by Kooijman-van Dijk, Annemarije L.
- 537-547 Life cycle analysis of energy supply infrastructure for conventional and electric vehicles
by Lucas, Alexandre & Alexandra Silva, Carla & Costa Neto, Rui
- 548-560 Assessing noise from wind farm developments in Ireland: A consideration of critical wind speeds and turbine choice
by King, E.A. & Pilla, F. & Mahon, J.
- 561-574 A global renewable mix with proven technologies and common materials
by García-Olivares, Antonio & Ballabrera-Poy, Joaquim & García-Ladona, Emili & Turiel, Antonio
- 575-583 The effect of cassava-based bioethanol production on above-ground carbon stocks: A case study from Southern Mali
by Vang Rasmussen, Laura & Rasmussen, Kjeld & Birch-Thomsen, Torben & Kristensen, Søren B.P. & Traoré, Oumar
- 584-598 A roadmap towards a low-carbon society in Japan using backcasting methodology: Feasible pathways for achieving an 80% reduction in CO2 emissions by 2050
by Ashina, Shuichi & Fujino, Junichi & Masui, Toshihiko & Ehara, Tomoki & Hibino, Go
- 599-609 Merging mobility and energy vision with hybrid electric vehicles and vehicle infrastructure integration
by He, Yiming & Chowdhury, Mashrur & Ma, Yongchang & Pisu, Pierluigi
- 610-617 The implication for climate change and peak fossil fuel of the continuation of the current trend in wind and solar energy production
by Leggett, L. Mark W. & Ball, David A.
- 618-623 Sustainable gasification–biochar systems? A case-study of rice-husk gasification in Cambodia, Part II: Field trial results, carbon abatement, economic assessment and conclusions
by Shackley, Simon & Carter, Sarah & Knowles, Tony & Middelink, Erik & Haefele, Stephan & Haszeldine, Stuart
- 624-635 A review of building energy efficiency in China during “Eleventh Five-Year Plan” period
by Kong, Xiangfei & Lu, Shilei & Wu, Yong
- 636-643 Reducing automotive emissions—The potentials of combustion engine technologies and the power of policy
by Berggren, Christian & Magnusson, Thomas
- 644-653 Residential energy consumption in urban China: A decomposition analysis
by Zhao, Xiaoli & Li, Na & Ma, Chunbo
- 654-665 Domestic energy use and householders' energy behaviour
by Yohanis, Yigzaw Goshu
- 666-675 Energy consumption and economic growth in China: A reconciliation
by Talha Yalta, A. & Cakar, Hatice
- 676-685 Russian electricity market reform: Deregulation or re-regulation?
by Gore, Olga & Viljainen, Satu & Makkonen, Mari & Kuleshov, Dmitry
- 686-691 Trade liberalization and tax reform strategies: The case of the Korean oil industry
by Shim, Kieun & Jung, Yonghun
- 692-702 Offshore wind power in Sweden—A qualitative analysis of attitudes with particular focus on opponents
by Waldo, Åsa
- 703-711 Energy intensity and its determinants in China's regional economies
by Wu, Yanrui
- 712-722 Consumer preferences and willingness to pay for compact fluorescent lighting: Policy implications for energy efficiency promotion in Saint Lucia
by Reynolds, Travis & Kolodinsky, Jane & Murray, Byron
- 723-732 Heavy duty gas turbines in Iran, India and China: Do national energy policies drive the industries?
by Majidpour, Mehdi
- 733-741 Governance, technology, and equity: An integrated policy framework for energy efficient housing
by Golubchikov, Oleg & Deda, Paola
- 742-747 A rethink of how policy and social science approach changing individuals' actions on greenhouse gas emissions
by Young, William & Middlemiss, Lucie
- 748-758 Merchant interconnector projects by generators in the EU: Profitability and allocation of capacity
by van Koten, Silvester
- 759-774 Tax policy can change the production path: A model of optimal oil extraction in Alaska
by Leighty, Wayne & Lin, C.-Y. Cynthia
- 775-781 Critical review of jatropha biodiesel promotion policies in India
by Kumar, Sunil & Chaube, Alok & Jain, Shashi Kumar
- 782-789 Determining appropriate wind turbine setback distances: Perspectives from municipal planners in the Canadian provinces of Nova Scotia, Ontario, and Quebec
by Watson, Ian & Betts, Stephen & Rapaport, Eric
- 790-797 Preparing for smart grid technologies: A behavioral decision research approach to understanding consumer expectations about smart meters
by Krishnamurti, Tamar & Schwartz, Daniel & Davis, Alexander & Fischhoff, Baruch & de Bruin, Wändi Bruine & Lave, Lester & Wang, Jack
- 798-806 Generating electricity with forest biomass: Consistency and payment timeframe effects in choice experiments
by Soliño, Mario & Farizo, Begoña A. & Vázquez, María X. & Prada, Albino
- 807-814 Smart meter data: Balancing consumer privacy concerns with legitimate applications
by McKenna, Eoghan & Richardson, Ian & Thomson, Murray
- 815-821 The cost of offshore wind: Understanding the past and projecting the future
by Heptonstall, Philip & Gross, Robert & Greenacre, Philip & Cockerill, Tim
- 822-826 Evidence of long memory behavior in U.S. renewable energy consumption
by Pestana Barros, Carlos & Gil-Alana, Luis A. & Payne, James E.
- 827-842 European climate—energy security nexus: A model based scenario analysis
by Criqui, Patrick & Mima, Silvana
- 843-848 Marine energy consumption, national economic activity, and greenhouse gas emissions from international shipping
by Chang, Ching-Chih
- 849-859 Large-scale wind power integration and wholesale electricity trading benefits: Estimation via an ex post approach
by Gil, Hugo A. & Gomez-Quiles, Catalina & Riquelme, Jesus
- 860-870 The end of cheap oil: Bottom-up economic and geologic modeling of aggregate oil production curves
by Jakobsson, Kristofer & Bentley, Roger & Söderbergh, Bengt & Aleklett, Kjell
- 871-877 Optimal investment and uncertainty on China's carbon emission abatement
by Wang, Mingxi & Wang, Mingrong & Wang, Shouyang
- 878-884 China's growing methanol economy and its implications for energy and the environment
by Yang, Chi-Jen & Jackson, Robert B.
- 885-892 Power quality and energy efficiency assessment and the need for labelling and minimum performance standard of uninterruptible power systems (UPS) in Brazil
by Sauer, Ildo L. & Tatizawa, Hédio & Salotti, Francisco A.M.
2012, Volume 40, Issue C
- 1-10 Strategic choices for renewable energy investment: Conceptual framework and opportunities for further research
by Wüstenhagen, Rolf & Menichetti, Emanuela
- 11-20 The development and commercialization of solar PV technology in the oil industry
by Pinkse, Jonatan & van den Buuse, Daniel
- 21-27 Going beyond best technology and lowest price: on renewable energy investors’ preference for service-driven business models
by Loock, Moritz
- 28-38 The impact of behavioural factors in the renewable energy investment decision making process: Conceptual framework and empirical findings
by Masini, Andrea & Menichetti, Emanuela
- 39-48 Modeling renewable energy company risk
by Sadorsky, Perry
- 49-58 Figuring what’s fair: The cost of equity capital for renewable energy in emerging markets
by Donovan, Charles & Nuñez, Laura
- 59-68 Renewables and climate change mitigation: Irreversible energy investment under uncertainty and portfolio effects
by Fuss, Sabine & Szolgayová, Jana & Khabarov, Nikolay & Obersteiner, Michael
- 69-80 Power sector investment risk and renewable energy: A Japanese case study using portfolio risk optimization method
by Bhattacharya, Anindya & Kojima, Satoshi
- 81-89 Renewable energy investment and the clean development mechanism
by Zavodov, Kirill
- 90-102 Carbon market risks and rewards: Firm perceptions of CDM investment decisions in Brazil and India
by Hultman, Nathan E. & Pulver, Simone & Guimarães, Leticia & Deshmukh, Ranjit & Kane, Jennifer
- 103-109 Perception of risks in renewable energy projects: The case of concentrated solar power in North Africa
by Komendantova, Nadejda & Patt, Anthony & Barras, Lucile & Battaglini, Antonella
- 110-120 Overcoming obstacles against effective solar lighting interventions in South Asia
by Wong, Sam
- 123-130 On the electrical two-part tariff—The Brazilian perspective
by Steele Santos, Paulo E. & Coradi Leme, Rafael & Galvão, Leandro
- 131-146 Factors in low-carbon energy transformations: Comparing nuclear and bioenergy in Brazil, Sweden, and the United States
by Hultman, Nathan E. & Malone, Elizabeth L. & Runci, Paul & Carlock, Gregory & Anderson, Kate L.
- 147-158 Energy return on (energy) invested (EROI), oil prices, and energy transitions
by Heun, Matthew Kuperus & de Wit, Martin
- 159-176 Efficiency assessment and benchmarking of thermal power plants in India
by Shrivastava, Naveen & Sharma, Seema & Chauhan, Kavita
- 177-185 Security of electricity supply at the generation level: Problem analysis
by Rodilla, P. & Batlle, C.
- 186-195 Impact evaluation of productive use—An implementation guideline for electrification projects
by Bensch, Gunther & Peters, Jörg & Schmidt, Christoph M.
- 196-203 If diversification is good, why don't countries diversify more? The political economy of diversification in resource-rich countries
by Wiig, Arne & Kolstad, Ivar
- 204-218 Assessing the potential of hybrid energy technology to reduce exhaust emissions from global shipping
by Dedes, Eleftherios K. & Hudson, Dominic A. & Turnock, Stephen R.
- 219-230 Whole systems appraisal of a UK Building Integrated Photovoltaic (BIPV) system: Energy, environmental, and economic evaluations
by Hammond, Geoffrey P. & Harajli, Hassan A. & Jones, Craig I. & Winnett, Adrian B.
- 231-241 Myths and facts about electricity in the U.S. South
by Brown, Marilyn A. & Gumerman, Etan & Sun, Xiaojing & Sercy, Kenneth & Kim, Gyungwon
- 242-251 Reforming small electricity systems under political instability: The case of Nepal
by Nepal, Rabindra & Jamasb, Tooraj
- 252-259 A business case for Smart Grid technologies: A systemic perspective
by Giordano, Vincenzo & Fulli, Gianluca
- 260-273 Vested interests, energy efficiency and renewables in Japan
by Moe, Espen
- 274-281 China's coal policy since 1979: A brief overview
by Shen, Lei & Gao, Tian-ming & Cheng, Xin
- 282-292 Development trends in the Azerbaijan oil and gas sector: Achievements and challenges
by Ciarreta, Aitor & Nasirov, Shahriyar
- 293-300 The willingness of farmers to engage with bioenergy and woody biomass production: A regional case study from Cumbria
by Convery, I. & Robson, D. & Ottitsch, A. & Long, M.
- 301-306 The problem of the legal nature of Green Certificates in the Italian legal system
by Colcelli, Valentina
- 307-317 Assessing the impact of forward trading, retail liberalization, and white certificates on the Italian wholesale electricity prices
by Petrella, Andrea & Sapio, Alessandro
- 318-324 Explaining crude oil prices using fundamental measures
by Coleman, Les
- 325-334 Price regulation and relative price convergence: Evidence from the retail gasoline market in Canada
by Suvankulov, Farrukh & Lau, Marco Chi Keung & Ogucu, Fatma
- 335-344 Appropriate storage for high-penetration grid-connected photovoltaic plants
by Solomon, A.A. & Faiman, D. & Meron, G.
- 345-360 A hybrid Delphi-SWOT paradigm for oil and gas pipeline strategic planning in Caspian Sea basin
by Tavana, Madjid & Pirdashti, Mohsen & Kennedy, Dennis T. & Belaud, Jean-Pierre & Behzadian, Majid
- 361-373 Experience curve analysis on South Korean nuclear technology and comparative analysis with South Korean renewable technologies
by Kim, Dong Wook & Chang, Hyun Joon
- 374-380 The prospects of renewable energy technologies for rural electrification: A review from Nepal
by Gurung, Anup & Kumar Ghimeray, Amal & Hassan, Sedky H.A.
- 381-389 Institutional arrangements in the emerging biodiesel industry: Case studies from Minas Gerais—Brazil
by Watanabe, Kassia & Bijman, Jos & Slingerland, Maja
- 390-403 Constructing post-carbon institutions: Assessing EU carbon reduction efforts through an institutional risk governance approach
by LaBelle, Michael
- 404-421 Potential vehicle fleet CO2 reductions and cost implications for various vehicle technology deployment scenarios in Europe
by Pasaoglu, Guzay & Honselaar, Michel & Thiel, Christian
- 422-431 Stated versus revealed knowledge: Determinants of offsetting CO2 emissions from fuel consumption in vehicle use
by Ziegler, Andreas & Schwarzkopf, Julia & Hoffmann, Volker H.
- 432-437 Investing in efficient industrial boiler systems in China and Vietnam
by Yang, Ming & Dixon, Robert K.
- 438-443 Coal consumption and economic growth in China
by Li, Raymond & Leung, Guy C.K.
- 444-451 Examining the potential for liquid biofuels production and usage in Ghana
by Afrane, George
- 452-464 Environmental and economic performance of heating systems for energy-efficient dwellings: Case of passive and low-energy single-family houses
by Georges, L. & Massart, C. & Van Moeseke, G. & De Herde, A.
- 465-472 Retailers' risk management and vertical arrangements in electricity markets
by Boroumand, Raphaël Homayoun & Zachmann, Georg
- 473-479 Does financial development increase energy consumption? The role of industrialization and urbanization in Tunisia
by Shahbaz, Muhammad & Lean, Hooi Hooi
- 480-489 Comparing the feed-in tariff incentives for renewable electricity in Ontario and Germany
by Mabee, Warren E. & Mannion, Justine & Carpenter, Tom
2011, Volume 39, Issue 12
- 7487-7496 Household cooking fuels and technologies in developing economies
by Foell, Wesley & Pachauri, Shonali & Spreng, Daniel & Zerriffi, Hisham
- 7497-7504 Measuring and monitoring energy poverty
by Pachauri, Shonali & Spreng, Daniel
- 7505-7517 Three dimensional energy profile:
by Kowsari, Reza & Zerriffi, Hisham
- 7518-7529 Applying global cost-benefit analysis methods to indoor air pollution mitigation interventions in Nepal, Kenya and Sudan: Insights and challenges
by Malla, Min Bikram & Bruce, Nigel & Bates, Elizabeth & Rehfuess, Eva
- 7530-7542 Health and climate benefits of cookstove replacement options
by Grieshop, Andrew P. & Marshall, Julian D. & Kandlikar, Milind
- 7543-7556 Improved stoves in India: A study of sustainable business models
by Shrimali, Gireesh & Slaski, Xander & Thurber, Mark C. & Zerriffi, Hisham
- 7557-7566 Adoption and sustained use of improved cookstoves
by Ruiz-Mercado, Ilse & Masera, Omar & Zamora, Hilda & Smith, Kirk R.
- 7567-7574 Energy access and transition to cleaner cooking fuels and technologies in Sri Lanka: Issues and policy limitations
by Wickramasinghe, Anoja
- 7575-7586 Providing cleaner energy access in Indonesia through the megaproject of kerosene conversion to LPG
by Budya, Hanung & Yasir Arofat, Muhammad
- 7587-7594 Hardships and health impacts on women due to traditional cooking fuels: A case study of Himachal Pradesh, India
by Parikh, Jyoti
- 7595-7599 The role of donor organisations in promoting energy efficient cook stoves
by Kees, Marlis & Feldmann, Lisa
- 7600-7608 Understanding an improved cookstove program in rural Mexico: An analysis from the implementers' perspective
by Troncoso, Karin & Castillo, Alicia & Merino, Leticia & Lazos, Elena & Masera, Omar R.
- 7609-7611 UK Electricity Market Reform—revolution or much ado about nothing?
by Toke, David
- 7612-7615 China's energy security, the Malacca dilemma and responses
by Zhang, ZhongXiang
- 7616-7621 A comparison of two typical multicyclic models used to forecast the world's conventional oil production
by Wang, Jianliang & Feng, Lianyong & Zhao, Lin & Snowden, Simon & Wang, Xu
- 7622-7636 Concentrating solar thermal power as a viable alternative in China's electricity supply
by Chung-Ling Chien, John & Lior, Noam
- 7637-7657 Status and perspectives of renewable energy policy and deployment in the European Union—What is needed to reach the 2020 targets?
by Klessmann, Corinna & Held, Anne & Rathmann, Max & Ragwitz, Mario
- 7658-7665 Optimization of target speeds of high-speed railway trains for traction energy saving and transport efficiency improvement
by Feng, Xuesong
- 7666-7683 In search of better energy performance in the Portuguese buildings—The case of the Portuguese regulation
by Ferreira, Joaquim & Pinheiro, Manuel
- 7684-7694 The influence of consumers' environmental beliefs and attitudes on energy saving behaviours
by Gadenne, David & Sharma, Bishnu & Kerr, Don & Smith, Tim
- 7695-7701 Value of sensitive in-situ environmental assets in energy resource extraction
by Thampapillai, Dodo J.
- 7702-7711 Did residential electricity rates fall after retail competition? A dynamic panel analysis
by Swadley, Adam & Yücel, Mine
- 7712-7718 Regional differences in the factors that influence China’s energy-related carbon emissions, and potential mitigation strategies
by Zhang, Yan & Zhang, Jinyun & Yang, Zhifeng & Li, Shengsheng
- 7719-7725 Global climate change implications for coastal and offshore oil and gas development
by Burkett, Virginia
- 7726-7738 A re-examination of stationarity of energy consumption: Evidence from new unit root tests
by Hasanov, Mübariz & Telatar, Erdinc
- 7739-7746 Exploring the determinants of “best practice” benchmarking in electricity network regulation
by Haney, Aoife Brophy & Pollitt, Michael G.
- 7747-7761 Model projections for household energy use in India
by van Ruijven, Bas J. & van Vuuren, Detlef P. & de Vries, Bert J.M. & Isaac, Morna & van der Sluijs, Jeroen P. & Lucas, Paul L. & Balachandra, P.
- 7762-7775 Large and small baseload power plants: Drivers to define the optimal portfolios
by Locatelli, Giorgio & Mancini, Mauro
- 7776-7793 Cost-effectiveness of greenhouse gas mitigation in transport: A review of methodological approaches and their impact
by Kok, Robert & Annema, Jan Anne & van Wee, Bert
- 7794-7802 Critique of the regulatory limitations of exhaust CO2 emissions from passenger cars in European union
by Bampatsou, Christina & Zervas, Efthimios
- 7803-7814 Modern energy access to all in rural India: An integrated implementation strategy
by Balachandra, P.
- 7815-7824 Modelling future private car energy demand in Ireland
by Daly, Hannah E. & Ó Gallachóir, Brian P.
- 7825-7833 Assessing energy supply security: Outage costs in private households
by Praktiknjo, Aaron J. & Hähnel, Alexander & Erdmann, Georg
- 7834-7838 The elephant in Hotelling's room
by Hart, Rob & Spiro, Daniel
- 7839-7852 Optimisation of a Swedish district heating system with reduced heat demand due to energy efficiency measures in residential buildings
by Åberg, M. & Henning, D.
- 7853-7864 The value of continuous power supply for Flemish households
by Pepermans, Guido
- 7865-7873 Global oil risks in the early 21st century
by Fantazzini, Dean & Höök, Mikael & Angelantoni, André
- 7874-7883 The role of income in energy consumption behaviour: Evidence from French households data
by Cayla, Jean-Michel & Maizi, Nadia & Marchand, Christophe
- 7884-7895 Supporting energy initiatives in small communities by linking visions with energy scenarios and multi-criteria assessment
by Trutnevyte, Evelina & Stauffacher, Michael & Scholz, Roland W.
- 7896-7906 Considering the energy, water and food nexus: Towards an integrated modelling approach
by Bazilian, Morgan & Rogner, Holger & Howells, Mark & Hermann, Sebastian & Arent, Douglas & Gielen, Dolf & Steduto, Pasquale & Mueller, Alexander & Komor, Paul & Tol, Richard S.J. & Yumkella, Kandeh K.
- 7907-7916 The performance of industrial sector voluntary climate programs: Climate Wise and 1605(b)
by Pizer, William A. & Morgenstern, Richard & Shih, Jhih-Shyang
- 7917-7921 Offshore wind development in China and its future with the existing renewable policy
by Yu, James & Zheng, Jie
- 7922-7929 An application of energy and exergy analysis in agricultural sector of Malaysia
by Ahamed, J.U. & Saidur, R. & Masjuki, H.H. & Mekhilef, S. & Ali, M.B. & Furqon, M.H.
- 7930-7940 State and local economic impacts from wind energy projects: Texas case study
by Slattery, Michael C. & Lantz, Eric & Johnson, Becky L.
- 7941-7949 GDP and environment pressure: The role of energy in Latin America and the Caribbean
by Zilio, Mariana & Recalde, Marina
- 7950-7962 Techno-economic analysis of a coal-fired CHP based combined heating system with gas-fired boilers for peak load compensation
by Wang, Hai-Chao & Jiao, Wen-Ling & Lahdelma, Risto & Zou, Ping-Hua
- 7963-7974 Evaluating the role of cogeneration for carbon management in Alberta
by Doluweera, G.H. & Jordaan, S.M. & Moore, M.C. & Keith, D.W. & Bergerson, J.A.
- 7975-7987 An evaluation of the installation of solar photovoltaic in residential houses in Malaysia: Past, present, and future
by Muhammad-Sukki, Firdaus & Ramirez-Iniguez, Roberto & Abu-Bakar, Siti Hawa & McMeekin, Scott G. & Stewart, Brian G.
- 7988-8002 An evaluation of domestic solar energy potential in Taiwan incorporating land use analysis
by Yue, Cheng-Dar & Huang, Guo-Rong
- 8003-8010 Measurement and analysis of product energy efficiency to assist energy star criteria development: An example for desktop computers
by Lim, Seong-Rin & Schoenung, Julie M.
- 8011-8021 Trade-linked Canada–United States household environmental impact analysis of energy use and greenhouse gas emissions
by Ferguson, Thomas M. & MacLean, Heather L.
- 8022-8036 Exploring the core factors and its dynamic effects on oil price: An application on path analysis and BVAR-TVP model
by Chai, Jian & Guo, Ju-E. & Meng, Lei & Wang, Shou-Yang
- 8037-8045 Factors influencing future oil and gas prospects in the Arctic
by Harsem, Øistein & Eide, Arne & Heen, Knut
- 8046-8050 Grid-connected renewable energy in China: Policies and institutions under gradualism, developmentalism, and socialism
by García, Clara
- 8051-8061 Area price and demand response in a market with 25% wind power
by Grohnheit, Poul Erik & Andersen, Frits Møller & Larsen, Helge V.
- 8062-8069 Role of oil price shocks on macroeconomic activities: An SVAR approach to the Malaysian economy and monetary responses
by Ali Ahmed, Huson Joher & Wadud, I.K.M. Mokhtarul
- 8070-8077 Technology mix alternatives with high shares of wind power and photovoltaics—case study for Spain
by Zubi, Ghassan
- 8078-8087 Large-scale integration of renewable and distributed generation of electricity in Spain: Current situation and future needs
by Cossent, Rafael & Gómez, Tomás & Olmos, Luis
- 8088-8097 An econometric analysis of residential consumption of fuelwood in a mountainous prefecture of Northern Greece
by Arabatzis, G. & Malesios, Ch.
- 8098-8105 Oil price, biofuels and food supply
by Timilsina, Govinda R. & Mevel, Simon & Shrestha, Ashish
- 8106-8115 Assessment of the feed-in tariff mechanism for renewable energies in Taiwan
by Huang, Yun-Hsun & Wu, Jung-Hua
- 8116-8124 Analysing success of regulatory policy transfers: Evidence from Turkish energy markets
by Dastan, Seyit Ali
- 8125-8136 Promotion of energy conservation in developing countries through the combination of ESCO and CDM: A case study of introducing distributed energy resources into Chinese urban areas
by Ren, Hongbo & Zhou, Weisheng & Gao, Weijun & Wu, Qiong
- 8137-8152 Who puts the most energy into energy conservation? A segmentation of energy consumers based on energy-related behavioral characteristics
by Sütterlin, Bernadette & Brunner, Thomas A. & Siegrist, Michael
- 8153-8162 Fuel economy of new passenger cars in Mexico: Trends from 1988 to 2008 and prospects
by Sheinbaum-Pardo, Claudia & Chávez-Baeza, Carlos
- 8163-8174 Demand side management—A simulation of household behavior under variable prices
by Gottwalt, Sebastian & Ketter, Wolfgang & Block, Carsten & Collins, John & Weinhardt, Christof
- 8175-8184 Coal liquefaction policy in China: Explaining the policy reversal since 2006
by Rong, Fang & Victor, David G.
- 8185-8195 The effects of oil price on regional economies with different production structures: A case study from Korea using a structural VAR model
by Park, Chuhwan & Chung, Mo & Lee, Sukgyu
- 8196-8199 Reducing the greenhouse gas footprint of shale gas
by Wang, Jinsheng & Ryan, David & Anthony, Edward J.
2011, Volume 39, Issue 11
- 6703-6711 Overview of the Northeast Asia energy situation
by von Hippel, David & Savage, Timothy & Hayes, Peter
- 6712-6718 Introduction to the Asian Energy Security project: Project organization and methodologies
by Von Hippel, David & Savage, Timothy & Hayes, Peter
- 6719-6730 Energy security and sustainability in Northeast Asia
by von Hippel, David & Suzuki, Tatsujiro & Williams, James H. & Savage, Timothy & Hayes, Peter
- 6731-6744 The Japanese energy sector: Current situation, and future paths
by Takase, Kae & Suzuki, Tatsujiro
- 6745-6759 Recent development of energy supply and demand in China, and energy sector prospects through 2030
by Wang, Yanjia & Gu, Alun & Zhang, Aling
- 6760-6780 Energy sector of the Russian Far East: Current status and scenarios for the future
by Kalashnikov, Victor & Gulidov, Ruslan & Ognev, Alexander
- 6781-6789 DPRK energy sector development priorities: Options and preferences
by von Hippel, David & Hayes, Peter
- 6790-6803 The long-term forecast of Taiwan’s energy supply and demand: LEAP model application
by Huang, Yophy & Bor, Yunchang Jeffrey & Peng, Chieh-Yu
- 6804-6813 Australia: Approaching an energy crossroads
by Falk, Jim & Settle, Domenica
- 6814-6826 Energy supply, demand, and policy in Viet Nam, with future projections
by Khanh Toan, Pham & Minh Bao, Nguyen & Ha Dieu, Nguyen
- 6827-6841 Japan's spent fuel and plutonium management challenge
by Katsuta, Tadahiro & Suzuki, Tatsujiro
- 6842-6854 Japanese wind energy development policy: Grand plan or group think?
by Valentine, Scott Victor
- 6855-6866 Northeast Asia regional energy infrastructure proposals
by von Hippel, David & Gulidov, Ruslan & Kalashnikov, Victor & Hayes, Peter
- 6867-6881 Future regional nuclear fuel cycle cooperation in East Asia: Energy security costs and benefits
by von Hippel, David & Hayes, Peter & Kang, Jungmin & Katsuta, Tadahiro
- 6882-6897 Energy demand and supply, energy policies, and energy security in the Republic of Korea
by Kim, Hoseok & Shin, Eui-soon & Chung, Woo-jin
- 6900-6905 The cost of domestic energy prices to Saudi Arabia
by Alyousef, Yousef & Stevens, Paul
- 6906-6911 Analysis on influence factors of China's CO2 emissions based on Path–STIRPAT model
by Li, Huanan & Mu, Hailin & Zhang, Ming & Li, Nan
- 6912-6913 Securing energy equity
by Grimsby, Lars Kåre
- 6914-6915 Capacity factors and solar job creation
by Croucher, Matt
- 6916-6924 Comparative study of different nuclear fuel cycle options: Quantitative analysis on material flow
by Park, Byung Heung & Gao, Fanxing & Kwon, Eun-ha & Ko, Won Il
- 6925-6935 Sugar rush: Prospects for a global ethanol market
by Hira, Anil
- 6936-6942 Consumer choice between ethanol and gasoline: Lessons from Brazil and Sweden
by Pacini, Henrique & Silveira, Semida
- 6943-6950 The Honduran palm oil industry: Employing lessons from Malaysia in the search for economically and environmentally sustainable energy solutions
by Craven, Catherine
- 6951-6961 Antagonistic bioenergies: Technological divergence of the ethanol industry in Brazil
by Compeán, Roberto Guerrero & Polenske, Karen R.
- 6962-6971 Spatial variation of emissions impacts due to renewable energy siting decisions in the Western U.S. under high-renewable penetration scenarios
by Blumsack, Seth & Xu, Jianhua
- 6972-6980 The optimum mix of electricity from wind- and solar-sources in conventional power systems: Evaluating the case for New York State
by Nikolakakis, Thomas & Fthenakis, Vasilis
- 6981-6990 A local-scale low-carbon plan based on the STIRPAT model and the scenario method: The case of Minhang District, Shanghai, China
by Wang, Mingwei & Che, Yue & Yang, Kai & Wang, Min & Xiong, Lijun & Huang, Yuchi
- 6991-6999 Panel estimation for CO2 emissions, energy consumption, economic growth, trade openness and urbanization of newly industrialized countries
by Sharif Hossain, Md.
- 7000-7014 Efficiency-improving fossil fuel technologies for electricity generation: Data selection and trends
by Lanzi, Elisa & Verdolini, Elena & Haščič, Ivan
- 7015-7024 Analyzing public awareness and acceptance of alternative fuel vehicles in China: The case of EV
by Zhang, Yong & Yu, Yifeng & Zou, Bai
- 7025-7035 Potential role of power authorities in offshore wind power development in the US
by Dhanju, Amardeep & Firestone, Jeremy & Kempton, Willett
- 7036-7048 Prioritizing towards a green export portfolio for India: An environmental input–output approach
by Goldar, Amrita & Bhanot, Jaya & Shimpo, Kazushige