Journal of Development Economics
Contact information of Elsevier:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/devec
Download restrictions: Full text for ScienceDirect subscribers only
Additional information is available for the following
registered editor(s): Mark R. Rosenzweig
For corrections or technical questions regarding this series, please contact (Zhang, Lei)
Series handle: repec:eee:deveco
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Impact factors: Simple, Recursive, Discounted, Recursive discounted, H-Index, Aggregate
Access and download statistics
Top item: By citations. By downloads (last 12 months).
1999, Volume 58, Issue 2
- 485-512 Guestworker migration, remittances and the extended family: evidence from Pakistan
by Ilahi, Nadeem & Jafarey, Saqib
- 513-531 Estimating the elderly's returns on the farm: evidence from Cote d'Ivoire
by Grimard, Franque & Hamilton, Barton
- 533-552 A laboratory study of voluntary public goods provision with imperfect monitoring and communication
by Cason, Timothy N. & Khan, Feisal U.
- 553-562 Can foreign currency deposits prop up a collapsing exchange-rate regime?
by Mizen, Paul
1999, Volume 58, Issue 1
- 1-24 The hazards of piecemeal reform: british civil courts and the credit market in colonial India
by Kranton, Rachel E. & Swamy, Anand V.
- 25-44 Cost sharing and catch sharing
by Matthiasson, Thorolfur
- 45-60 Share tenancy as strategic delegation
by Ray, Tridip
- 61-81 Are the poor less well insured? Evidence on vulnerability to income risk in rural China
by Jalan, Jyotsna & Ravallion, Martin
- 83-100 Development banking
by de Aghion, Beatriz Armendariz
- 101-122 Factor endowments, nontradables prices and measures of 'openness'
by Falvey, Rod & Gemmell, Norman
- 123-147 Tariff design with varying degrees of commitment
by Terra, Maria Cristina T.
- 149-184 Optimal saving policy for exhaustible resource economies
by Farzin, Y. H.
- 185-218 Agricultural expansion and deforestation: modelling the impact of population, market forces and property rights
by Angelsen, Arild
- 219-230 An analysis of the optimal provision of public infrastructure: a computational model using Mexican data
by Feltenstein, Andrew & Ha, Jiming
- 231-244 Is there an environmental Kuznets curve for deforestation?
by Koop, Gary & Tole, Lise
- 245-254 A note on soil depth, failing markets and agricultural pricing
by Bulte, Erwin & van Soest, Daan
- 255-264 Structural breaks in parallel markets?: the case of Nigeria, 1980-1993
by Ashworth, John & Evans, Lynne & Teriba, Ayo
1998, Volume 57, Issue 2
- 233-257 Inequality and development: the role of dualism
by Bourguignon, Francois & Morrisson, Christian
- 259-287 New ways of looking at old issues: inequality and growth
by Deininger, Klaus & Squire, Lyn
- 289-317 Changes in the returns to education in Costa Rica
by Funkhouser, Edward
- 319-341 Satiation and underdevelopment
by Funk, Peter
- 343-360 Illegal immigration: a supply side analysis
by Bandyopadhyay, Subhayu & Bandyopadhyay, Sudeshna Champati
- 361-389 The composition of U.S.-East Asia trade and changing comparative advantage
by Carolan, Terrie & Singh, Nirvikar & Talati, Cyrus
- 391-420 Changes in utilization and productivity in a deregulating economy
by Bhalotra, Sonia R.
- 421-442 Joint ventures and technology transfer: the Solomon Islands pole-and-line fishery
by Campbell, H. F. & Hand, A. J.
- 443-455 Financial liberalisation and private investment: evidence from Turkey
by Guncavdi, Oner & Bleaney, Michael & McKay, Andrew
- 457-471 Disequilibrium institutional factors in aggregate money demand: evidence from three economies
by Qin, Duo
- 473-486 Monetary dynamics in Ghana: evidence from cointegration, error correction modelling, and exogeneity
by Ghartey, Edward E.
1998, Volume 57, Issue 1
- 5-44 Saving determinants in Colombia: 1925-1994
by Cardenas, Mauricio & Escobar, Andres
- 45-66 Capital flows and saving in Latin America and Asia: a reinterpretation
by Reinhart, Carmen M. & Talvi, Ernesto
- 67-95 The political economy of public savings and the role of capital mobility
by Aizenman, Joshua & Powell, Andrew
- 97-116 Domestic savings, public savings and expenditures on consumer durable goods in Argentina
by Lopez Murphy, Ricardo & Navajas, Fernando
- 117-146 Discount rate heterogeneity and social security reform
by Samwick, Andrew A.
- 147-184 Argentina and the world capital market: saving, investment, and international capital mobility in the twentieth century
by Taylor, Alan M.
- 185-199 Why aren't savings rates in Latin America procyclical?
by Lane, Philip R. & Tornell, Aaron
- 201-228 Savings in Chile. What went right?
by Morande, Felipe G.
1998, Volume 56, Issue 2
- 239-264 Land allocation under dual individual-collective use in Mexico
by McCarthy, Nancy & de Janvry, Alain & Sadoulet, Elisabeth
- 265-280 Formal-informal sector interaction in rural credit markets
by Bose, Pinaki
- 281-305 The determinants of child mortality in the Philippines: estimation of a structural model
by Guilkey, David K. & Riphahn, Regina T.
- 307-335 Returns to education under collective and household farming in China
by Li, Tianyou & Zhang, Junsen
- 337-365 Economic analysis of foreign education and students abroad
by Kim, Jinyoung
- 367-392 Technology diffusion and international income convergence
by Detragiache, Enrica
- 393-410 The Uruguay Round and welfare in some distorted agricultural economies
by Anderson, James E.
- 411-431 Spatial integration, transport costs, and the response of local prices to policy changes in Ghana
by Badiane, Ousmane & Shively, Gerald E.
- 433-445 Emigration and welfare in an economy with foreign capital
by Djajic, Slobodan
- 447-462 Trade liberalization, market discipline and productivity growth: new evidence from India
by Krishna, Pravin & Mitra, Devashish
1998, Volume 56, Issue 1
- 1-26 Renegotiation-proof tenurial contracts as screening mechanisms
by Muthoo, Abhinay
- 27-50 Migration, self-selection and earnings in Philippine rural communities
by Lanzona, Leonardo A.
- 51-79 Returns to scale in a highly regulated economy: evidence from Indian firms
by Fikkert, Brian & Hasan, Rana
- 81-96 Output gains from economic stabilization
by Gylfason, Thorvaldur
- 97-114 The demand for imports in Korea: a production analysis approach
by Truett, Lila J. & Truett, Dale B.
- 115-140 Public sector layoffs, credibility and the dynamics of inflation in a simple macromodel
by Buffie, Edward F.
- 141-157 Domestic and foreign price links in an aggregate supply framework: The case of Greece
by Moschos, D. & Stournaras, Y.
- 159-180 Political stabilization cycles in high-inflation economies
by Stein, Ernesto H. & Streb, Jorge M.
- 181-206 Are some groups more vulnerable to macroeconomic shocks than others? Hypothesis tests based on panel data from Peru
by Glewwe, Paul & Hall, Gillette
- 207-216 The role of ROSCAs: lumpy durables or event insurance?
by Calomiris, Charles W. & Rajaraman, Indira
- 217-228 Export-share requirements, trade balances and welfare: a two-period analysis
by Chao, Chi-Chur & Yu, Eden S. H.
1998, Volume 55, Issue 2
- 273-305 Drought and saving in West Africa: are livestock a buffer stock?
by Fafchamps, Marcel & Udry, Christopher & Czukas, Katherine
- 307-331 Migration, remittances, and inequality: estimating the net effects of migration on income distribution
by Barham, Bradford & Boucher, Stephen
- 333-352 Output response to prices and public investment in agriculture: Indonesian food crops
by Rosegrant, Mark W. & Kasryno, Faisal & Perez, Nicostrato D.
- 353-367 Increasing returns, human capital, and the Kuznets curve
by Glomm, Gerhard & Ravikumar, B.
- 369-398 International technology transfer and the technology gap
by Glass, Amy Jocelyn & Saggi, Kamal
- 399-420 Empirical investigation of one OPEC country's successful non-oil export performance
by Rodgers, Yana van der Meulen
- 421-437 Exchange rate determination and inflation in Southeast Asian countries
by Alba, Joseph D. & Papell, David H.
- 439-463 Equity and bond flows to Latin America and Asia: the role of global and country factors
by Chuhan, Punam & Claessens, Stijn & Mamingi, Nlandu
- 465-481 Investment in education: do economic volatility and credit constraints matter?
by Flug, Karnit & Spilimbergo, Antonio & Wachtenheim, Erik
- 485-518 Moneylenders and bankers: price-increasing subsidies in a monopolistically competitive market
by Hoff, Karla & Stiglitz, Joseph E.
- 519-525 Long-term growth in Tunisia : C. Morrison and B. Talbi, eds. (OECD, Paris, 1996, pp. 141)
by Nugent, Jeffrey B.
- 527-530 Economies in transition: Comparing Asia and Europe : Wing Thye Woo, S. Parker and J. D. Sachs, eds. (MIT Press, Cambridge, MA, 1997), pp. xiv + 412, US$22.50
by Leitzel, Jim
1998, Volume 55, Issue 1
- 1-42 Wealth, risk and activity choice: cattle in Western Tanzania
by Dercon, Stefan
- 43-56 Missing risk sharing markets and the benefits of cross-hedging in developing countries
by Broll, Udo & Wahl, Jack E.
- 57-80 Motives for private transfers over the life cycle: An analytical framework and evidence for Peru
by Cox, Donald & Eser, Zekeriya & Jimenez, Emmanuel
- 81-113 Premiums to employment in larger establishments: evidence from Peru
by Schaffner, Julie Anderson
- 115-131 The importance of firm wage differentials in explaining hourly earnings variation in the large-scale sector of Guatemala
by Funkhouser, Edward
- 133-153 International intellectual property rights protection and the rate of product innovation
by Lai, Edwin L. -C.
- 155-171 Convergence clubs and subsistence economies
by Ben-David, Dan
- 173-190 Pooling sovereign risks: The case of environmental treaties and international debt
by Mohr, Ernst & Thomas, Jonathan P.
- 191-214 High real interest rates in the aftermath of disinflation: is it a lack of credibility?
by Kaminsky, Graciela L. & Leiderman, Leonardo
- 215-232 Tax evasion and the optimal inflation tax
by Nicolini, Juan Pablo
- 233-247 The political economy of underinvestment in agriculture
by Baland, Jean-Marie & Kotwal, Ashok
- 249-255 Trade policy and product variety: when is a VER superior to a tariff?
by Collie, David R. & Su, Yu-Tien
1997, Volume 54, Issue 2
- 217-234 Widowhood and poverty in rural India: Some inferences from household survey data
by Dreze, Jean & Srinivasan, P. V.
- 235-260 Rural labor and credit markets
by Caselli, Francesco
- 261-284 Is growth a dirty word? Pollution, abatement and endogenous growth
by Byrne, Margaret M.
- 285-305 Developing countries and environmental protection: the effects of budget balance and pollution ceiling constraints
by Batabyal, Amitrajeet A.
- 307-322 Shock versus gradualism in models of rational expectations: the case of trade liberalization
by Auernheimer, Leonardo & George, Susan Mary
- 323-356 Terms-of-trade uncertainty and economic growth
by Mendoza, Enrique G.
- 357-385 A dynamic general equilibrium model of industrialization when manufactures are unnecessary
by Love, David R. F.
- 387-404 Explaining the duration of exchange-rate pegs
by Klein, Michael W. & Marion, Nancy P.
- 405-436 Economic determinants of IMF financial arrangements
by Knight, Malcolm & Santaella, Julio A.
- 437-453 Stochastic technologies and the adoption decision
by Hennessy, David A.
- 455-467 Soil conservation as an investment in land
by Grepperud, S.
- 469-478 Nutritional efficiency wages: a policy framework
by Bose, Gautam
- 479-491 On the tying of aid to tariff reform
by Lahiri, Sajal & Raimondos-Moller, Pascalis
- 493-518 Erratum to "Balanced and unbalanced growth" [Journal of Development Economics 53(1997) 41-66]
by Rauch, James E.
1997, Volume 54, Issue 1
- 1-3 Introduction
by Edwards, Sebastian
- 5-25 When are fixed exchange rates really fixed?
by Velasco, Andres
- 27-57 On the effectiveness of capital controls: The experience of Colombia during the 1990s
by Cardenas, Mauricio & Barrera, Felipe
- 59-75 Exchange rate-based stabilization with endogenous fiscal response
by Talvi, Ernesto
- 77-100 Equilibrium real exchange rate, volatility, and stabilization
by Gonzaga, Gustavo M. & Terra, Maria Cristina T.
- 101-122 On the credibility of alternative exchange rate regimes
by Canavan, Chris & Tommasi, Mariano
- 123-147 The size and timing of devaluations in capital-controlled economies
by Flood, Robert & Marion, Nancy
- 149-168 Financial markets and inflation under imperfect information
by De Gregorio, Jose & Sturzenegger, Federico
- 169-187 Free trade agreements versus customs unions
by Krueger, Anne O.
- 207-215 Review of tax policy and planning in developing countries : A. Bagchi and N. Stern, eds. (Delhi: Oxford University Press, 1994)
by Wildasin, David E.
1997, Volume 53, Issue 2
- 229-249 The role of rents to human capital in economic development
by Saint-Paul, Gilles
- 251-286 Wage and labor supply effects of illness in Cote d'Ivoire and Ghana: instrumental variable estimates for days disabled
by Schultz, T. Paul & Tansel, Aysit
- 287-303 Can a brain drain be good for growth in the source economy?
by Mountford, Andrew
- 305-338 Government intervention, efficiency wages, and the employer size wage effect in Zimbabwe
by Velenchik, Ann D.
- 339-371 An empirical investigation of rationing constraints in rural credit markets in India
by Kochar, Anjini
- 373-390 LDC agriculture: Nonparametric Malmquist productivity indexes
by Fulginiti, Lilyan E. & Perrin, Richard K.
- 391-422 Household consumption smoothing through ethnic ties: evidence from Cote d'Ivoire
by Grimard, Franque
- 423-445 Is demand for polluting goods manageable? An econometric study of car ownership and use in Mexico
by Eskeland, Gunnar S. & Feyzioglu, Tarhan N.
- 447-470 Is there persistence in the growth of manufactured exports? Evidence from newly industrializing countries
by Mody, Ashoka & Yilmaz, Kamil
- 471-474 The role of the state in economic change : Ha-Joon Chang and Robert Rowthorn (Eds), The Role of the State in Economic Change (Clarendon Press, Oxford) pp. xiii + 302, [UK pound]40.00
by Little, Ian
- 475-477 Adjustment in Oil-importing developing countries, a comparative economic analysis : Pradeep K. Mitra, Cambridge University, Press, Cambridge, 1994, pp. xiv + 321
by Stewart, Frances
- 479-484 India's Political Economy: Governance and Reform : by John P. Lewis, Oxford University Press, Delhi, 1995, 401 pp., price not stated, ISBN 0 19 563515 9
by Mitra, Subrata Kumar
- 485-488 Resources, deprivation and poverty : by Brian Nolan and Christopher T. Whelan, Clarendon Press, Oxford, 1996, 261 p, [UK pound]35.00
by Margo, Robert A.
- 489-492 India: The future of economic reform : Robert Cassen and Vijay Joshi (Eds.), Oxford University Press, New York, NY, 1995, 374 pp., $29.95, ISBN 0-19-563719-4
by Rajaraman, Indira
1997, Volume 53, Issue 1
- 1-15 Quality and trade
by Murphy, Kevin M. & Shleifer, Andrei
- 17-39 Environmental externalities in traditional agriculture and the impact of trade liberalization: the case of Ghana
by Lopez, Ramon
- 41-66 Balanced and unbalanced growth
by Rauch, James E.
- 67-83 Developing countries' imports of technology, in-house technological capabilities and efforts: an analysis of the Indian experience
by Katrak, Homi
- 85-98 A simple test of the nutrition-based efficiency wage model
by Swamy, Anand V.
- 99-114 Parental choice of human capital investment
by Glomm, Gerhard
- 115-137 Research, productivity, and output growth in Chinese agriculture
by Fan, Shenggan & Pardey, Philip G.
- 139-155 Testing the long-run neutrality of money in a developing economy: the case of India
by Moosa, Imad A.
- 157-167 Duration of firms in an infant industry: the case of Indian computer hardware
by Das, Sanghamitra & Srinivasan, Krishna
- 169-183 Measuring protection: a cautionary tale
by O'Rourke, Kevin H.
- 185-195 The efficiency wage given long-run employment and concave labor constraint
by Banerji, Sanjay & Gupta, Manas Ranjan
- 197-210 Coordination problems in local-level resource management
by Baland, Jean-Marie & Platteau, Jean-Philippe
- 211-218 India: Macroeconomics and political economy 1964-1991 : Vijay Joshi and I.M.D. Little (Eds.), World Bank, Washington, D.C., 1994, pbk $25, ISBN 0-8213-2652-X and Oxford University Press, Delhi, 1994, hbk Rs. 325, pp xviii + 397, ISBN 0-19 563649-X
by Majumdar, Mukul
- 219-227 Review of Tax Policy and Planning in Developing Countries : A. Bagchi and N. Stern (Eds.), Oxford University Press, Delhi, 1994
by Wildasin, David E.
1997, Volume 52, Issue 2
- 259-277 Investment in new activities and the welfare cost of uncertainty
by Aizenman, Joshua
- 279-294 Welfare effects of liberalization reforms with distortions in financial and labor markets
by Battle, Ann Marie
- 295-316 Return migration, uncertainty and precautionary savings
by Dustmann, Christian
- 317-330 Government spending, taxation of interest, and private saving: An empirical analysis using Greek aggregate data
by Hatzinikolaou, Dimitris
- 331-353 The effect of scale on the response to reform by Chinese state-owned construction units
by Parker, Elliott
- 355-374 Imputing license prices: limitations of a cost-based approach
by Krishna, Kala & Martin, Will & Tan, Ling Hui
- 375-391 Export diversification and structural dynamics in the growth process: The case of Chile
by Amin Gutierrez de Pineres, Sheila & Ferrantino, Michael
- 393-407 Limited liability, moral hazard and share tenancy
by Sengupta, Kunal
- 409-428 Informal sector and informal capital market in a small open less-developed economy
by Gupta, Manash Ranjan
- 429-462 Moneylenders and bankers: price-increasing subsidies in a monopolistically competitive market
by Hoff, Karla & Stiglitz, Joseph E.
- 463-481 The monetary approach to analysing floating exchange rate behaviour in developing countries: Evidence from sub-Saharan African countries, 1986-1992
by Odedokun, M. O.
1997, Volume 52, Issue 1
- 1-30 Kinship ties, social networks, and segmented labor markets: evidence from the construction sector in Egypt
by Assaad, Ragui
- 31-64 Labor market adjustment to political conflict Changes in the labor market in El Salvador during the 1980s
by Funkhouser, Edward
- 65-82 The environment and welfare implications of trade and tax policy
by Lee, Hiro & Roland-Holst, David
- 83-119 Domestic constraints on export-led growth: a case-study of India
by Storm, Servaas
- 121-137 Adjustment, trade policy and investment slumps: evidence from Africa
by Fielding, David
- 139-168 Testing capital account liberalization without forward rates Another look at Chile 1979-1982
by Maloney, William F.
- 169-187 The debt overhang and the disincentive to invest
by Deshpande, Ashwini
- 189-219 Cointegration and tests of a classical model of inflation in Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Mexico, and Peru
by Feliz, Raul Anibal & Welch, John H.
- 221-249 Fiscal constraints and the speed of transition
by Chadha, Bankim & Coricelli, Fabrizio
1996, Volume 51, Issue 2
- 193-215 On price risk and the inverse farm size-productivity relationship
by Barrett, Christopher B.
- 217-237 Intertemporal substitution in labor supply: Micro evidence from rural India
by Skoufias, Emmanuel
- 239-266 A food demand system based on demand for characteristics: If there is 'curvature' in the Slutsky matrix, what do the curves look like and why?
by Bouis, Howarth E.
- 267-290 The relevance of standard estimates of rates of return to schooling for education policy: A critical assessment
by Glewwe, Paul
- 291-314 School supply constraints and children's educational outcomes in rural Ghana
by Lavy, Victor
- 315-325 Inference on productivity differentials in multi-sector models of economic growth
by Alexander, W. Robert J. & Hansen, Paul & Owen, P. Dorian
- 327-342 Scale economies, wage differentials, and North-South trade
by Benarroch, M.
- 343-365 Saving and economic shocks in rural Pakistan
by Alderman, Harold
- 367-386 Capital market imperfections before and after financial liberalization: An Euler equation approach to panel data for Ecuadorian firms
by Haramillo, Fidel & Schiantarelli, Fabio & Weiss, Andrew
- 387-411 Does financial development cause economic growth? Time-series evidence from 16 countries
by Demetriades, Panicos O. & Hussein, Khaled A.
- 413-432 Ricardian equivalence: Empirical evidence from developing economies
by Khalid, Ahmed M.
- 433-449 Delayed formal credit, bribing and the informal credit market in agriculture: A theoretical analysis
by Chaudhuri, Sarbajit & Gupta, Manash Ranjan
1996, Volume 51, Issue 1
- 1-4 Introduction
by Edwards, Sebastian & Bacha, Edmar
- 5-44 Why are Latin America's savings rates so low? An international comparative analysis
by Edwards, Sebastian
- 45-68 The anatomy of an informal financial market: Rosca participation in Taiwan
by Levenson, Alec R. & Besley, Timothy
- 69-98 The earnings of Mexican immigrants in the United States
by Borjas, George J.
- 99-116 Why has wage dispersion grown in Mexico? Is it the incidence of reforms or the growing demand for skills?
by Cragg, Michael Ian & Epelbaum, Mario
- 117-138 On becoming more flexible: Exchange rate regimes in Latin America and the Caribbean
by Collins, Susan M.
- 139-159 Avoiding some costs of inflation and crawling toward hyperinflation: The case of the Brazilian domestic currency substitute
by Garcia, Marcio G. P.
- 161-192 On the ills of adjustment
by Caballero, Ricardo J. & Hammour, Mohamad L.
1996, Volume 50, Issue 2
- 213-232 North-South knowledge spillovers and competition: convergence versus divergence
by van de Klundert, Theo & Smulders, Sjak
- 233-256 Contracting for tacit knowledge: the provision of technical services in technology licensing contracts
by Arora, Ashish
- 257-296 Discount rates and credit markets: Theory and evidence from rural india
by Pender, John L.
- 297-312 Are there dual labor markets in Chile?: empirical evidence
by Basch, Michael & Paredes-Molina, Ricardo D.
- 313-335 Sovereign debt, structural adjustment, and conditionality
by Fafchamps, Marcel
- 337-351 "Burden sharing" in sovereign debt reduction
by Spiegel, Mark M.
- 353-368 Economic reform and interprovincial inequalities in China
by Tsui, Kai-yuen
- 369-380 Growth, welfare and optimal trade taxes: a fallacy of composition
by Bandyopadhyay, Subhayu
- 381-387 Locational choice for free trade zones: a comment
by Basu, Arnab K.
- 389-392 Strategic processes in Monsoon Asia's Economic Development : Harry T. Oshima (The Johns Hopkins University Press, Baltimore, 1993) pp. xii + 285
by Otsuka, Keijiro
- 392-395 Development finance as institution building: A new approach to poverty-oriented banking : Jan Pieter Krahnen and Reinhard H. Schmidt, Westview Press, Boulder, USA, 1994, 145 pp., US $45.00, ISBN 0-8133-2457-2
by Hellman, Thomas
1996, Volume 50, Issue 1
- 1-24 The debt crisis: lessons of the 1980s for the 1990s
by Kaminsky, Graciela L. & Pereira, Alfredo
- 25-79 A framework for the analysis of financial reforms and the cost of official safety nets
by Isard, Peter & Mathieson, Donald J. & Rojas-Suarez, Liliana
- 81-99 Commercial policy, the terms of trade and the real exchange rate revisited
by Devereux, John & Connolly, Michael
- 101-118 Foreign currency deposits and the demand for money in developing countries
by Agenor, Pierre-Richard & Khan, Mohsin S.
- 119-146 Alternative econometric approaches for analysing the role of the financial sector in economic growth: Time-series evidence from LDCs
by Odedokun, M. O.
- 147-164 Financial development by learning
by Lee, Jaewoo
- 165-187 Expenditure behavior and children's welfare: An analysis of female headed households in Jamaica
by Handa, Sudhanshu
- 189-195 Achievement and improvement in living standards
by Majumder, Amita & Chakravarty, Satya R.
- 197-210 Technology imports and R&D efforts of Korean manufacturing firms
by Lee, Jaymin
- 211-212 Syndicated lending under asymmetric creditor information -- Erratum
by Banerjee, Saugata & Cadot, Olivier
1996, Volume 49, Issue 2
- 271-288 Economic development in a world with many countries
by Yanagawa, Noriyuki
- 289-306 Syndicated lending under asymmetric creditor information
by Banerjee, Saugata & Cadot, Olivier
- 307-335 Measuring outward orientation in LDCs: Can it be done?
by Pritchett, Lant
- 337-369 Technological change: Rediscovering the engine of productivity growth in China's rural economy
by Huang, Jikun & Rozelle, Scott
- 371-386 Agrarian efficiency wages in a dual economy
by Bose, Gautam
- 387-391 From adjustment to development in Africa: Conflict, controversy, convergence, consensus? : Giovanni A. Cornia and Gerald Helleiner, eds., (St. Martins Press, New York and MacMillan, London, 1994), pp. xxiv + 417
by Collier, Paul