Journal of Development Economics
Contact information of Elsevier:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/devec
Download restrictions: Full text for ScienceDirect subscribers only
Additional information is available for the following
registered editor(s): Mark R. Rosenzweig
For corrections or technical questions regarding this series, please contact (Zhang, Lei)
Series handle: repec:eee:deveco
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Impact factors: Simple, Recursive, Discounted, Recursive discounted, H-Index, Aggregate
Access and download statistics
Top item: By citations. By downloads (last 12 months).
2002, Volume 67, Issue 1
- 173-180 Human rights, political instability and investment in south Africa: a note
by Fielding, David
- 181-203 Patterns of crime victimization in Latin American cities
by Gaviria, Alejandro & Pages, Carmen
- 205-228 Political business cycles, democratization, and economic reform: the case of Africa
by Block, Steven A.
- 229-244 Trade liberalisation and growth in developing countries
by Greenaway, David & Morgan, Wyn & Wright, Peter
2001, Volume 66, Issue 2
- 349-350 Introduction
by Edwards, Sebastian & Zablotzky, Edgardo
- 351-386 Verifying exchange rate regimes
by Frankel, Jeffrey A. & Fajnzylber, Eduardo & Schmukler, Sergio L. & Serven, Luis
- 387-414 Why do countries float the way they float?
by Hausmann, Ricardo & Panizza, Ugo & Stein, Ernesto
- 415-444 Monetary policy strategies for Latin America
by Mishkin, Frederic S. & Savastano, Miguel A.
- 445-464 Monetary policy in a dollarized economy where balance sheets matter
by Chang, Roberto & Velasco, Andres
- 465-504 Emerging equity markets and economic development
by Bekaert, Geert & Harvey, Campbell R. & Lundblad, Christian
- 505-532 Volatility dependence and contagion in emerging equity markets
by Edwards, Sebastian & Susmel, Raul
- 533-553 Stopping hot money
by Edison, Hali & Reinhart, Carmen M.
- 555-579 The evolution of inequality after trade liberalization
by Fischer, Ronald D.
2001, Volume 66, Issue 1
- 1-21 Conflicts over property rights and natural-resource exploitation at the frontier
by Hotte, Louis
- 23-49 Behavioral responses to risk in rural China
by Jalan, Jyotsna & Ravallion, Martin
- 51-86 Firm-level evidence on productivity differentials and turnover in Taiwanese manufacturing
by Aw, Bee Yan & Chen, Xiaomin & Roberts, Mark J.
- 87-99 A dynamic analysis of overstaff in China's state-owned enterprises
by Yin, Xiangkang
- 101-125 Export, foreign direct investment, and local content requirement
by Qiu, Larry D. & Tao, Zhigang
- 127-151 International joint venture, licensing and buy-out under asymmetric information
by Sinha, Uday Bhanu
- 153-171 Endogenous growth and obsolescence
by Hsieh, Chang-Tai
- 173-197 Inequality and growth: the dual role of human capital in development
by Eicher, Theo S. & Garcia-Penalosa, Cecilia
- 199-223 Modelling macroeconomic shocks in the CFA Franc Zone
by Fielding, David & Shields, Kalvinder
- 225-269 Are women overrepresented among the poor? An analysis of poverty in 10 developing countries
by Quisumbing, Agnes R. & Haddad, Lawrence & Pena, Christine
- 271-287 Income distribution, human capital and economic growth in Colombia
by Birchenall, Javier A.
- 289-303 Limited liability, contractual choice, and the tenancy ladder
by Ray, Tridip & Singh, Nirvikar
- 305-316 Welfare consequence of capital inflow for a small tariff-protected economy
by Chakraborty, Brati Sankar
- 317-335 Is foreign debt portfolio management efficient in emerging economies?
by Hussein, Khaled A. & de Mello, Luiz Jr.
- 337-341 Exchange Rate Politics In Latin America: Carol Wise and Riordan Roett (Eds.), Brookings, Washington, D.C., 2000, 178 pp
by Montiel, Peter J.
- 343-347 Out of the shadow of famine: evolving food markets and food policy in Bangladesh: Raisuddin Ahmed, Steven Haggblade and Tawfiq-e-Elahi Chowdhury (Eds.), The John Hopkins University Press (in collaboration with the International Food Policy Research Institute), Baltimore and London
by Svedberg, Peter
2001, Volume 65, Issue 2
- 243-266 Measuring chronic poverty without a panel
by Gibson, John
- 267-290 Poverty, consumption risk, and soil conservation
by Shively, Gerald E.
- 291-306 Capital accumulation, unemployment, and self-fulfilling failure of economic reform
by Mehlum, Halvor
- 307-331 Bureaucratic corruption and the rate of temptation: do wages in the civil service affect corruption, and by how much?
by Van Rijckeghem, Caroline & Weder, Beatrice
- 333-365 Winners and losers in a North-South model of growth, innovation and product cycles
by Chui, Michael & Levine, Paul & Pearlman, Joseph
- 367-387 Foreign ownership and technology adoption: evidence from Indian firms
by Vishwasrao, Sharmila & Bosshardt, William
- 389-415 Vertical technology transfer via international outsourcing
by Pack, Howard & Saggi, Kamal
- 417-441 Liberalized trade and domestic price stability. The case of rice and wheat in India
by Srinivasan, P. V. & Jha, Shikha
- 443-467 Does Africa grow differently?
by Block, Steven A.
- 469-476 Child labor and coordination failures
by Dessy, Sylvain E. & Pallage, Stephane
- 477-489 A test of relative efficacy of tax expenditures and direct expenditures: A neo-classical approach
by Ahmed, Qazi Masood
- 491-500 The impact of terms of trade and real exchange rate volatility on investment and growth in sub-Saharan Africa
by Bleaney, Michael & Greenaway, David
2001, Volume 65, Issue 1
- 1-29 A theory of trade policy leadership
by Coates, Daniel E. & Ludema, Rodney D.
- 31-54 Specialized technology suppliers, international spillovers and investment: evidence from the chemical industry
by Arora, Ashish & Fosfuri, Andrea & Gambardella, Alfonso
- 55-80 Trade shocks and macroeconomic fluctuations in Africa
by Kose, M. Ayhan & Riezman, Raymond
- 81-93 Seigniorage revenue, deficits and self-fulfilling currency crises
by Fielding, David & Mizen, Paul
- 95-111 Quantitative restrictions, market power and productivity growth
by Traca, Daniel A.
- 113-133 Red tape, incentive bribe and the provision of subsidy
by Saha, Bibhas
- 135-152 Cumulative effects of labor market distortions in a developing country
by Norback, Pehr-Johan
- 153-175 Post-independence India: a case of finance-led industrialization?
by Bell, Clive & Rousseau, Peter L.
- 177-207 Sources of ethnic inequality in Viet Nam
by van de Walle, Dominique & Gunewardena, Dileni
- 209-224 Imported machinery and growth in LDCs
by Mazumdar, Joy
- 225-235 Environmental degradation in developing countries: households and the (reverse) Environmental Kuznets Curve
by Bulte, Erwin H. & van Soest, Daan P.
- 237-239 Growth and Development from an Evolutionary Perspective: John C.H. Fei and Gustav Ranis, Blackwell: Oxford, 1997, pp. xiv+465
by Otsuka, Keijiro
- 239-241 Development microeconomics: Pranab K. Bardhan and C. Udry, 1999, Clarendon Press: Oxford, pp. 237
by Besley, Timothy
2001, Volume 64, Issue 2
- 313-342 Demand elasticities in international trade: are they really low?
by Panagariya, Arvind & Shah, Shekhar & Mishra, Deepak
- 343-370 Who determines Mexican trade policy?
by Grether, Jean-Marie & de Melo, Jaime & Olarreaga, Marcelo
- 371-388 Ex ante and ex post labor supply response to risk in a low-income area
by Rose, Elaina
- 389-416 Growth or stagnation? The role of public education
by Beauchemin, Kenneth R.
- 417-436 Intertemporal discounting and tenurial contracts
by Roy, Jaideep & Serfes, Konstantinos
- 437-457 Soft budget constraint and inflation cycles: a positive model of the macro-dynamics in China during transition
by Brandt, Loren & Zhu, Xiaodong
- 459-479 Financial restraints in the South Korean miracle
by Demetriades, Panicos O. & Luintel, Kul B.
- 481-498 Can financial infrastructures foster economic development?
by Amable, Bruno & Chatelain, Jean-Bernard
- 499-528 Innovative vs. imitative R&D and economic growth
by Zeng, Jinli
- 529-545 How does real exchange rate influence income inequality between urban and rural areas in China?
by Guillaumont Jeanneney, S. & Hua, P.
- 547-570 Aid and growth regressions
by Hansen, Henrik & Tarp, Finn
- 571-586 Exchange rate regime transitions
by Masson, Paul R.
- 587-592 Economic development in Palanpur over five decades: Peter Lanjouw and Nicholas Stern (Eds.) (Clarendon Press, Oxford, 1998), pp. xviii+640
by Quibria, M. G.
- 593-595 Globalization and labor: Edited by Horst Siebert, 1999, Mohr Siebeck (Tubingen), pp. 1-320, DM 138
by Johnson, George
2001, Volume 64, Issue 1
- 1-24 Welfare effects of migration in societies with indirect taxes, income transfers and public good provision
by Michael, Michael S. & Hatzipanayotou, Panos
- 25-55 Gender and corruption
by Swamy, Anand & Knack, Stephen & Lee, Young & Azfar, Omar
- 57-79 Are educated workers really more productive?
by Jones, Patricia
- 81-102 Credit constraints and the phenomenon of child labor
by Ranjan, Priya
- 103-127 International evidence on how income inequality and credit market imperfections affect private saving rates
by Smith, Douglas
- 129-145 Separation of powers and development
by Laffont, Jean-Jacques & Meleu, Mathieu
- 147-171 An equal-opportunity approach to the allocation of international aid
by Llavador, Humberto G. & Roemer, John E.
- 173-213 Exchange rate regimes and revenue performance in Sub-Saharan Africa
by Adam, Christopher S. & Bevan, David L. & Chambas, Gerard
- 215-235 Foreign exchange markets in transition economies: China
by Phylaktis, Kate & Girardin, Eric
- 237-253 Real exchange rates and inflation in exchange-rate-based stabilizations: an empirical examination
by Kamin, Steven B.
- 255-274 Capital mobility and the output-inflation tradeoff
by Loungani, Prakash & Razin, Assaf & Yuen, Chi-Wa
- 275-289 Brain drain and economic growth: theory and evidence
by Beine, Michel & Docquier, Frederic & Rapoport, Hillel
- 293-312 Strategic export policy with foreign direct investment and import substitution
by Harris, Richard G. & Schmitt, Nicolas
2000, Volume 63, Issue 2
- 197-229 Institutions and government controls
by Esfahani, Hadi Salehi
- 231-263 Fertility decline as a coordination problem
by Kohler, Hans-Peter
- 265-302 The dynamic cost and persistence of asset inequality in an agrarian economy
by Carter, Michael R. & Zimmerman, Frederick J.
- 303-326 Contract choice in agriculture with joint moral hazard in effort and risk
by Ghatak, Maitreesh & Pandey, Priyanka
- 327-349 Spatial price transmission and asymmetry in the Ghanaian maize market
by Abdulai, Awudu
- 351-378 Gender wage differences in Malaysia: parametric and semiparametric estimation
by Schafgans, Marcia M. A.
- 379-398 Income inequality, education expenditures, and growth
by Sylwester, Kevin
- 399-423 The effects of openness, trade orientation, and human capital on total factor productivity
by Miller, Stephen M. & Upadhyay, Mukti P.
- 425-449 The impact of inflation on budgetary discipline
by Aizenman, Joshua & Hausmann, Ricardo
- 451-472 Central bank reactions to banking crises in fixed exchange rate regimes
by Miller, Victoria
- 473-484 Estimating credibility in Colombia's exchange-rate target zone
by Galindo, Arturo J.
- 485-514 From socialist showcase to Mezzogiorno? Lessons on the role of technical change from East Germany's post-World War II growth performance
by Keller, Wolfgang
- 515-527 Foreign aid and illegal immigration
by Gaytan-Fregoso, Helena & Lahiri, Sajal
- 529-546 Empirical estimates of inflation tax Laffer surfaces: a 30-country study
by Bali, Turan G. & Thurston, Thom
2000, Volume 63, Issue 1
- 1-4 Introduction
by Edwards, Sebastian
- 5-44 Lending booms, reserves and the sustainability of short-term debt: inferences from the pricing of syndicated bank loans
by Eichengreen, Barry & Mody, Ashoka
- 45-58 Debt management and crisis in developing countries
by Dooley, Michael P.
- 59-83 Controls on capital inflows: do they work?
by De Gregorio, Jose & Edwards, Sebastian & Valdes, Rodrigo O.
- 85-111 Banking regulation and competition with product differentiation
by Schargrodsky, Ernesto & Sturzenegger, Federico
- 113-134 Understanding the behavior of bank spreads in Latin America
by Brock, Philip L. & Rojas Suarez, Liliana
- 135-155 The exchange rate and the term structure of interest rates in Mexico
by Ogaki, Masao & Santaella, Julio A.
- 157-196 The impact of liberalization and foreign investment in Colombia's financial sector
by Barajas, Adolfo & Steiner, Roberto & Salazar, Natalia
2000, Volume 62, Issue 2
- 285-313 Oligarchy, democracy, inequality and growth
by Bourguignon, Francois & Verdier, Thierry
- 315-342 Differential tariffs, growth, and welfare in a small open economy
by Osang, Thomas & Turnovsky, Stephen J.
- 343-361 Economic growth with subsistence consumption
by Steger, Thomas M.
- 363-383 Opportunity cost, trade policies and the efficiency of firms
by Goh, Ai-Ting
- 385-421 The effect of IMF programs on economic growth
by Przeworski, Adam & Vreeland, James Raymond
- 423-443 Reforming China's financial system and monetary policies: a sovereign remedy for locally initiated investment expansion?
by Li, Xiaoming
- 445-476 Industrial pollution in economic development: the environmental Kuznets curve revisited
by Hettige, Hemamala & Mani, Muthukumara & Wheeler, David
- 477-493 Multinational enterprises, technology diffusion, and host country productivity growth
by Xu, Bin
- 495-513 Monetary accommodation in transition economies: econometric evidence from Yugoslavia's high inflation in the 1980s
by Petrovic, Pavle & Vujosevic, Zorica
- 515-533 The power and limitations of proportional cutbacks in common-pool resources
by Gardner, Roy & Herr, Andrew & Ostrom, Elinor & Walker, James A.
- 535-547 Inflationary regimes and relative price variability: evidence from Argentina
by Dabus, Carlos
- 549-554 The Origins and Demise of South African Apartheid: A Public Choice Analysis, Anton D. Lowenberg and William H. Kaempfer (Ann Arbor, University of Michigan Press, 1998), pp. 284, $54.50
by Wood, Elisabeth J.
2000, Volume 62, Issue 1
- 1-23 Mortality decline, human capital investment, and economic growth
by Kalemli-Ozcan, Sebnem & Ryder, Harl E. & Weil, David N.
- 25-54 International trade with endogenous enforcement of property rights
by Hotte, Louis & Long, Ngo Van & Tian, Huilan
- 55-83 Trade liberalization and productivity growth in Korean manufacturing industries: price protection, market power, and scale efficiency
by Kim, Euysung
- 85-104 Strategic export policy with foreign direct investment and import substitution
by Harris, Richard G. & Schmitt, Nicolas
- 105-129 Coffee, economic fluctuations and stabilisation: an intertemporal disequilibrium model with capital market imperfections
by Otero, Jesus G.
- 131-147 Public debt sustainability and endogenous seigniorage in Brazil: time-series evidence from 1947-1992
by Issler, Joao Victor & Lima, Luiz Renato
- 149-180 Poverty and inequality in Java: examining the impact of the changing age, educational and industrial structure
by Cameron, Lisa A.
- 181-208 Determinants of collective action on the local commons: a model with evidence from Mexico
by Dayton-Johnson, Jeff
- 209-232 Informal capital sources and household investment: evidence from Taiwan
by Kan, Kamhon
- 233-259 Supervision and performance: the case of World Bank projects
by Kilby, Christopher
- 261-275 A defense of compulsive measures against child labor
by Dessy, Sylvain E.
- 277-280 Development Economics and Policy: Edited by David Sapsford and John-ren Chen, 1998, MacMillan (Houndmills and London) and St. Martin's (New York), pp. 1-569, i-xiii, US price $79.95
by Gersovitz, Mark
- 280-284 Development economics: Debraj Ray, Princeton: Princeton University Press, 1998, Hardcover, 848 pp., ISBN: 0691017069
by Smith, Stephen C.
2000, Volume 61, Issue 2
- 305-333 Politics, institutions, and fiscal performance in a federal system: an analysis of the Argentine provinces
by Jones, Mark P. & Sanguinetti, Pablo & Tommasi, Mariano
- 335-364 Equipment investment and growth in developing countries
by Hendricks, Lutz
- 365-392 Joint trade liberalization and tax reform in a small open economy: the case of Egypt
by Konan, Denise Eby & Maskus, Keith E.
- 393-416 Optimal second-best tariffs on an intermediate input with particular reference to Pakistan
by Lahiri, Sajal & Nasim, Anjum & Ghani, Jawaid
- 417-446 Does income inequality raise aggregate saving?
by Schmidt-Hebbel, Klaus & Serven, Luis
- 447-461 Real wages and the demand for skilled and unskilled male labour in Ghana's manufacturing sector: 1991-1995
by Teal, Francis
- 463-494 The effectiveness of private versus public schools: the case of Indonesia
by Bedi, Arjun S. & Garg, Ashish
- 495-526 Evaluating the effect of IMF lending to low-income countries
by Dicks-Mireaux, Louis & Mecagni, Mauro & Schadler, Susan
- 527-542 Rent-seeking and resource booms
by Baland, Jean-Marie & Francois, Patrick
- 543-552 Optimal timing in the problem of family farm transfer from parent to child: an option value approach
by Miljkovic, Dragan
- 553-557 Faini's "Increasing returns, migrations and convergence": permanent vs. temporary migration
by Gillen, William J. & Guccione, Antonio
- 559-561 Rejoinder on W. Gillen and A. Guccione "Faini's 'Increasing returns, migration and convergence': permanent versus temporary migration"
by Faini, Riccardo
2000, Volume 61, Issue 1
- 1-25 Increasing returns and the evolution of violent crime: the case of Colombia
by Gaviria, Alejandro
- 27-60 Strategic trade policy, intellectual property rights protection, and North-South trade
by Zigic, Kresimir
- 61-84 When is foreign aid policy credible? Aid dependence and conditionality
by Svensson, Jakob
- 85-109 Output and the real exchange rate in developing countries: an application to Mexico
by Kamin, Steve B. & Rogers, John H.
- 111-135 Stagflationary effect of government bond financing in the transforming Chinese economy: a general equilibrium analysis
by Fung, Michael K. Y. & Ho, Wai-Ming & Zhu, Lijing
- 137-174 Monopoly, human capital accumulation and development
by Tse, Chung Yi
- 175-204 Embeddedness, cooperation and popular-economy firms in the informal sector
by Nyssens, Marthe & Van der Linden, Bruno
- 205-235 Ethnicity and credit in African manufacturing
by Fafchamps, Marcel
- 237-253 Exchange rate management and manufactured exports in Sub-Saharan Africa
by Sekkat, Khalid & Varoudakis, Aristomene
- 255-269 Timing of childbearing and economic growth
by Iyigun, Murat F.
- 271-289 Assessing the 'femaleness' of a population
by Jayaraj, D. & Subramanian, S.
1999, Volume 60, Issue 2
- 271-295 Competition and corruption in an agency relationship
by Laffont, Jean-Jacques & N'Guessan, Tchetche
- 297-316 Multiple equilibria, coordination, and transitional growth
by Karayalcin, Cem & Mitra, Devashish
- 317-341 Testing endogenous growth in South Korea and Taiwan
by Feenstra, Robert C. & Madani, Dorsati & Yang, Tzu-Han & Liang, Chi-Yuan
- 343-380 Strategic policies and growth: an applied model of R&D-driven endogenous growth
by Diao, Xinshen & Roe, Terry & Yeldan, Erinc
- 381-405 A quantitative reassessment of the finance-growth nexus: evidence from a multivariate VAR
by Luintel, Kul B. & Khan, Mosahid
- 407-421 Inertial inflation, indexation and price stickiness: evidence from Brazil
by Durevall, Dick
- 423-438 The ghost of financing gap: testing the growth model used in the international financial institutions
by Easterly, William
- 439-465 Optimal export taxes in a multicountry framework
by Yilmaz, Kamil
- 467-495 The effect of distance and road quality on food collection, marketing margins, and traders' wages: evidence from the former Zaire
by Minten, Bart & Kyle, Steven
- 497-527 Information and the operation of markets: tests based on a general equilibrium model of land leasing in India
by Lanjouw, Jean Olson
- 529-557 Leaders, managers, and the organization of township and village enterprises in China
by Chen, Hongyi & Rozelle, Scott
1999, Volume 60, Issue 1
- 3-25 Group lending under asymmetric information
by Van Tassel, Eric
- 27-50 Group lending, local information and peer selection
by Ghatak, Maitreesh
- 51-77 Outreach, sustainability and leverage in monitored and peer-monitored lending
by Conning, Jonathan
- 79-104 On the design of a credit agreement with peer monitoring
by Armendariz de Aghion, Beatriz
- 105-141 The impact of group lending in Northeast Thailand
by Coleman, Brett E.
- 143-172 Rotating savings and credit associations: the choice between random and bidding allocation of funds
by Kovsted, Jens & Lyk-Jensen, Peter
- 173-194 The economics of rotating savings and credit associations: evidence from the Jamaican 'Partner'
by Handa, Sudhanshu & Kirton, Claremont
- 195-228 The economics of lending with joint liability: theory and practice
by Ghatak, Maitreesh & Guinnane, Timothy W.
- 229-248 The role of subsidies in microfinance: evidence from the Grameen Bank
by Morduch, Jonathan
- 249-269 Peer group micro-lending programs in Canada and the United States
by Conlin, Michael
1999, Volume 59, Issue 2
- 203-232 Foreign aid and population policy: some ethical considerations
by Blackorby, Charles & Bossert, Walter & Donaldson, David
- 233-252 Vertical multinationals and host-country characteristics
by Zhang, Kevin Honglin & Markusen, James R.
- 253-273 Budget institutions and fiscal performance in Latin America
by Alesina, Alberto & Hausmann, Ricardo & Hommes, Rudolf & Stein, Ernesto
- 275-293 Costly intermediation, the big push and the big crash
by Becsi, Zsolt & Wang, Ping & Wynne, Mark A.
- 295-318 Comparing the welfare costs and initial dynamics of alternative inflation stabilization policies
by Uribe, Martin
- 319-336 Building consensus for stabilizations
by Werner, Alejandro M.
- 337-364 Hot money, accounting labels and the permanence of capital flows to developing countries: an empirical investigation
by Sarno, Lucio & Taylor, Mark P.
- 365-387 Capital flight under uncertainty about domestic taxation and trade liberalization
by Bhattacharya, Rina
- 389-417 Industrial development, technological change, and long-run growth
by Peretto, Pietro F.
- 419-444 Symbiosis vs. crowding-out: the interaction of formal and informal credit markets in developing countries
by Jain, Sanjay
- 445-461 Daily wages and piece rates in agrarian economies
by Baland, Jean-Marie & Dreze, Jean & Leruth, Luc
- 463-496 Rural industry and labor market integration in eastern China
by Yao, Yang
- 497-525 Gender bias and economic development in an endogenous growth model
by Zhang, Junsen & Zhang, Jie & Li, Tianyou
1999, Volume 59, Issue 1
- 3-42 Does natural resource abundance increase Latin American income inequality?
by Leamer, Edward E. & Maul, Hugo & Rodriguez, Sergio & Schott, Peter K.
- 43-76 The big push, natural resource booms and growth
by Sachs, Jeffrey D. & Warner, Andrew M.
- 77-101 Income distribution, factor endowments, and trade openness
by Spilimbergo, Antonio & Londono, Juan Luis & Szekely, Miguel
- 103-123 Trade liberalization and wage inequality
by Beyer, Harald & Rojas, Patricio & Vergara, Rodrigo
- 125-154 Who gains from trade reform? Some remaining puzzles
by Harrison, Ann & Hanson, Gordon
- 155-192 Taxes and income distribution in Chile: some unpleasant redistributive arithmetic
by Engel, Eduardo M. R. A. & Galetovic, Alexander & Raddatz, Claudio E.
1999, Volume 58, Issue 2
- 277-296 Macroeconomic adjustment with segmented labor markets
by Agenor, Pierre-Richard & Aizenman, Joshua
- 297-318 International risk sharing, learning by doing, and growth
by Feeney, JoAnne
- 319-332 What's in a default? Lending to LDCs in the face of default risk
by Easton, Stephen T. & Rockerbie, Duane W.
- 333-358 Government expenditure and the dynamics of high inflation
by Ruge-Murcia, Francisco J.
- 359-385 Growth versus welfare in a model of nonrival infrastructure
by Dasgupta, Dipankar
- 387-404 Productiveness and welfare implications of public infrastructure: a dynamic two-sector general equilibrium analysis
by Rioja, Felix K.
- 405-427 Manufacturing investment in South Africa: a time-series model
by Fielding, David
- 429-462 State factories in transition--openness, competition, and productivity
by Li, Huagang
- 463-483 Free-riding, carbon treaties, and trade wars: the role of domestic environmental policies
by Abrego, Lisandro & Perroni, Carlo