Citations for "Endogenous Monetary Policy Regime Change"
by Troy Davig & Eric M. Leeper
For a complete description of this item, click here
. For a RSS feed for citations of this item, click here
- Thanassis Kazanas & Elias Tzavalis, 2011.
"Unveiling the monetary policy rule in euro area,"
130, Bank of Greece.
- Troy Davig & Eric Leeper, 2009.
"Reply to "Generalizing the Taylor principle": a comment,"
Research Working Paper
RWP 09-09, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City.
- Blake, Andrew P. & Kirsanova, Tatiana, 2006.
"Discretionary Policy and Multiple Equilibria in LQ RE Models,"
21901, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 01 Apr 2010.
- Fernando Alexandre & Pedro Bação & John Driffill, 2007.
"Optimal monetary policy with a regime-switching exchange rate in a forward-looking model,"
NIPE Working Papers
26/2007, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
- Gaffeo, E. & Petrella, I. & Pfajfar, D. & Santoro, E., 2010.
"Reference-dependent Preferences and the Transmission of Monetary Policy,"
2010-111, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Troy Davig & Eric M. Leeper, 2006.
"Generalizing the Taylor Principle,"
Caepr Working Papers
2006-001, Center for Applied Economics and Policy Research, Economics Department, Indiana University Bloomington.
- Eric M. Leeper & Todd B. Walker, 2011.
"Fiscal Limits in Advanced Economies,"
The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 30(1), pages 33-47, 03.
- Jesús Fernández-Villaverde & Juan F. Rubio-Ramírez, 2007.
"How Structural Are Structural Parameters?,"
NBER Working Papers
13166, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Eric M. Leeper, 2009.
"Anchors Away: How Fiscal Policy Can Undermine the Taylor Principle,"
NBER Working Papers
15514, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Yanbin Chen & Zhen Huo, 2009.
"A Conjecture of Chinese Monetary Policy Rule: Evidence from Survey Data, Markov Regime Switching, and Drifting Coefficients,"
Annals of Economics and Finance,
Society for AEF, vol. 10(1), pages 111-153, May.
- Mavromatis, Konstantinos, 2012.
"Markov Switching Monetary Policy in a two-country DSGE Model,"
The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS)
982, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Gonzalez-Astudillo, Manuel, 2011.
"Policy Rule Coefficients Driven by Latent Factors: Monetary and Fiscal Policy Interactions in an Endowment Economy,"
29976, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:ner:leuven:urn:hdl:123456789/281048 is not listed on IDEAS
- Thanassis Kazanas & Apostolis Philippopoulos & Elias Tzavalis, 2011.
"Monetary Policy Rules And Business Cycle Conditions,"
University of Manchester, vol. 79(s2), pages 73-97, 09.