Citations for "Determinants of User Innovation and Innovation Sharing in a Local Market"
by Pamela D. Morrison & John H. Roberts & Eric von Hippel
For a complete description of this item, click here
. For a RSS feed for citations of this item, click here
- Roberto Fontana & Marco Guerzoni, 2008.
"Incentives and uncertainty: an empirical analysis of the impact of demand on innovation,"
Cambridge Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 32(6), pages 927-946, November.
- Lettl, Christopher & Rost, Katja & von Wartburg, Iwan, 2009.
"Why are some independent inventors 'heroes' and others 'hobbyists'? The moderating role of technological diversity and specialization,"
Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 243-254, March.
- Franke, Nikolaus & von Hippel, Eric, 2002.
"Satisfying Heterogeneous User Needs via Innovation Toolkits: The Case of Apache Security Software,"
4341-02, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Di Stefano, Giada & Gambardella, Alfonso & Verona, Gianmario, 2012.
"Technology push and demand pull perspectives in innovation studies: Current findings and future research directions,"
Elsevier, vol. 41(8), pages 1283-1295.
- Franke, Nikolaus & von Hippel, Eric & Schreier, Martin, 2005.
"Finding commercially attractive user innovations: A test of lead user theory,"
4536-05, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Christopher Marsden, 2008.
"Beyond Europe: The Internet, Regulation, and Multistakeholder Governance—Representing the Consumer Interest?,"
Journal of Consumer Policy,
Springer, vol. 31(1), pages 115-132, March.
- Corrocher, Nicoletta & Zirulia, Lorenzo, 2010.
"Demand and innovation in services: The case of mobile communications,"
Elsevier, vol. 39(7), pages 945-955, September.
- Paul David & Joseph Shapiro, 2008.
"Community-Based Production of Open Source Software: What Do We Know About the Developers Who Participate?,"
08-003, Stanford Institute for Economic Policy Research.
- Oliveira, Pedro & von Hippel, Eric, 2011.
"Users as service innovators: The case of banking services,"
Elsevier, vol. 40(6), pages 806-818, July.
- Jeroen de Jong & Eric von Hippel, 2010.
"Open, distributed and user-centered: Towards a paradigm shift in innovation policy,"
Scales Research Reports
H201009, EIM Business and Policy Research.
- Henkel, Joachim & von Hippel, Eric, 2003.
"Welfare Implications of User Innovation,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
4063, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- de Jong, Jeroen P.J. & von Hippel, Eric, 2009.
"Transfers of user process innovations to process equipment producers: A study of Dutch high-tech firms,"
Elsevier, vol. 38(7), pages 1181-1191, September.
- von Hippel, Eric, 2003.
"Open Source Projects as Horizontal Innovation Networks - By and for users,"
4366-02, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Harhoff, Dietmar & Henkel, Joachim & von Hippel, Eric, 2003.
"Profiting from voluntary information spillovers: how users benefit by freely revealing their innovations,"
Elsevier, vol. 32(10), pages 1753-1769, December.
- Adams, Pamela & Fontana, Roberto & Malerba, Franco, 2013.
"The magnitude of innovation by demand in a sectoral system: The role of industrial users in semiconductors,"
Elsevier, vol. 42(1), pages 1-14.
- Srinuan, Chalita & Srinuan, Pratompong & Bohlin, Erik, 2012.
"Exploring mobile pricing strategies and innovations in the Thai mobile communications market,"
19th ITS Biennial Conference, Bangkok 2012: Moving Forward with Future Technologies - Opening a Platform for All
72522, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- Martin Schreier & Stefan Oberhauser & Reinhard Prügl, 2007.
"Lead users and the adoption and diffusion of new products: Insights from two extreme sports communities,"
Springer, vol. 18(1), pages 15-30, June.
- Morrison, Pamela D. & Roberts, John H. & Midgley, David F., 2004.
"The nature of lead users and measurement of leading edge status,"
Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 351-362, March.
- Franke, Nikolaus & Shah, Sonali, 2003.
"How communities support innovative activities: an exploration of assistance and sharing among end-users,"
Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 157-178, January.
- Simpson, Penny M. & Siguaw, Judy A. & Enz, Cathy A., 2006.
"Innovation orientation outcomes: The good and the bad,"
Journal of Business Research,
Elsevier, vol. 59(10-11), pages 1133-1141, October.
- Franke, Nikolaus & Hippel, Eric von, 2003.
"Satisfying heterogeneous user needs via innovation toolkits: the case of Apache security software,"
Elsevier, vol. 32(7), pages 1199-1215, July.
- Carlino, Gerald A. & Chatterjee, Satyajit & Hunt, Robert M., 2007.
"Urban density and the rate of invention,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 61(3), pages 389-419, May.
- Henkel, Joachim, 2006.
"Selective revealing in open innovation processes: The case of embedded Linux,"
Elsevier, vol. 35(7), pages 953-969, September.
- Huang, Albert Ying-Je & Liu, Ruey-Hua, 2008.
"Learning for supplying as a motive to be the early adopter of a new energy technology: A study on the adoption of stationary fuel cells,"
Elsevier, vol. 36(6), pages 2143-2153, June.
- Harrison, Debbie & Waluszewski, Alexandra, 2008.
"The development of a user network as a way to re-launch an unwanted product,"
Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 115-130, February.
- Ozer, Muammer, 2009.
"The roles of product lead-users and product experts in new product evaluation,"
Elsevier, vol. 38(8), pages 1340-1349, October.
- Mahr, Dominik & Lievens, Annouk, 2012.
"Virtual lead user communities: Drivers of knowledge creation for innovation,"
Elsevier, vol. 41(1), pages 167-177.
- Jeppesen, Lars Bo & Laursen, Keld, 2009.
"The role of lead users in knowledge sharing,"
Elsevier, vol. 38(10), pages 1582-1589, December.
- Baldwin, Carliss & Hienerth, Christoph & von Hippel, Eric, 2006.
"How user innovations become commercial products: A theoretical investigation and case study,"
Elsevier, vol. 35(9), pages 1291-1313, November.
- Subramanyam, Ramanath & Xia, Mu, 2006.
"Free/Libre Open Source Software Development in Developing and Developed Countries: An Exploratory Study,"
06-0110, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, College of Business.
- Berthon, Pierre R. & Pitt, Leyland F. & McCarthy, Ian & Kates, Steven M., 2007.
"When customers get clever: Managerial approaches to dealing with creative consumers,"
Elsevier, vol. 50(1), pages 39-47.