Flexible Technology, Unemployment and Effort: The Role of the Organization of the Firm
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis in its series Working Papers with number ir97004.
Date of creation: Feb 1997
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: A-2361 Laxenburg
Web page: http://www.iiasa.ac.at/Publications/Catalog/PUB_ONLINE.html
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Carmichael, H Lorne & MacLeod, W Bentley, 1993.
"Multiskilling, Technical Change and the Japanese Firm,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 103(416), pages 142-60, January.
- Carmichael, H.L. & Macleod, W.B., 1991. "Multiskilling, Technical Change And The Japanese Firm," Cahiers de recherche 9112, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- Carmichael, H.L. & Macleod, W.B., 1991. "Multiskilling, Technical Change and the Japanese Firm," Cahiers de recherche 9112, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Boyer, Robert & Orlean, Andre, 1992. "How Do Conventions Evolve?," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 2(3), pages 165-77, October.
- Boyer, Robert, 1995. "Contemporary transformations of the japanese wage labor nexus in historical retrospect and some international comparisons," CEPREMAP Working Papers (Couverture Orange) 9517, CEPREMAP.
- Milgrom, Paul & Roberts, John, 1990. "The Economics of Modern Manufacturing: Technology, Strategy, and Organization," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 80(3), pages 511-28, June.
- Bowles, Samuel, 1985. "The Production Process in a Competitive Economy: Walrasian, Neo-Hobbesian, and Marxian Models," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 75(1), pages 16-36, March.
- Seidmann, Daniel J, 1995. "Organizational Change and Hysteresis in British Manufacturing Industry: A Perspective from the Donovan Commission Report," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 62(248), pages 507-20, November.
- Thomas E. Weisskopf & Samuel Bowles & David M. Gordon, 1983. "Heart and Minds: A Social Model of U.S. Productivity Growth," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 14(2), pages 381-450.
- André Zylberberg & Anne Perrot, 1989. "Salaire d'efficience et dualisme du marché du travail," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 40(1), pages 5-20.
- Aoki, Masahiko, 1986. "Horizontal vs. Vertical Information Structure of the Firm," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 76(5), pages 971-83, December.
- Lazonick, William & West, Jonathan, 1995. "Organizational Integration and Competitive Advantage: Explaining Strategy and Performance in American Industry," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 4(1), pages 229-70.
- Aoki, Masahiko, 1990. "Toward an Economic Model of the Japanese Firm," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 28(1), pages 1-27, March.
- Gatti, Donatella, 1998.
"The equilibrium rate of unemployment in varying micro-institutional settings,"
Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Economic Change and Employment
FS I 98-302, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Donatella Gatti, 2005. "The Equilibrium Rate of Unemployment in Varying Micro- Institutional Settings," Macroeconomics 0507010, EconWPA.
- Donatella Gatti, 2005.
"Unemployment and Innovation Patterns. The role of business coordination and market Competition,"
- Gatti, Donatella, 1998. "Unemployment and innovation patterns: the role of business coordination and market competition," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Economic Change and Employment FS I 98-306, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.