Averting Behavior and Drinking Water Quality
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by East Carolina University, Department of Economics in its series Working Papers with number 9905.
Date of creation: Jun 1999
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Brewster A-427, 10th Street, Greenville, NC 27858
Phone: (252) 328-6006
Fax: (252) 328-6743
Web page: http://www.econ.ecu.edu/wp/
More information through EDIRC
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2000-02-15 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2000-02-14 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENV-2000-02-14 (Environmental Economics)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Thomas D. Crocker & Bruce A. Forster & Jason F. Shogren, 1991.
"Valuing Potential Groundwater Protection Benefits,"
Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications
91-wp71, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Bartik, Timothy J., 1988.
"Evaluating the benefits of non-marginal reductions in pollution using information on defensive expenditures,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 111-127, March.
- Timothy J. Bartik, 2008. "Evaluating the Benefits of Non-marginal Reductions in Pollution Using Information on Defensive Expenditures," Book chapters authored by Upjohn Institute researchers, in: Joseph Herriges & Catherine L. Kling (ed.), Revealed Preference Approaches to Environmental Valuation, volume 0, pages 459-475 W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
- Bresnahan, B.W. & Dickie, M. & Gerking, S.D., 1997. "Averting behavior and urban air pollution," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-4628502, Tilburg University.
- Harrington, Winston & Krupnick, Alan J. & Spofford, Walter Jr., 1989. "The economic losses of a waterborne disease outbreak," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 116-137, January.
- Kerry Smith, V. & Desvousges, William H., 1986. "Averting behavior: Does it exist?," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 291-296.
- Charles W. Abdalla & Brian A. Roach & Donald J. Epp, 1992. "Valuing Environmental Quality Changes Using Averting Expenditures: An Application to Groundwater Contamination," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 68(2), pages 163-169.
- Paul M. Jakus, 1994. "Averting Behavior in the Presence of Public Spillovers: Household Control of Nuisance Pests," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 70(3), pages 273-285.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.