Report NEP-ENV-2000-02-14This is the archive for NEP-ENV, a report on new working papers in the area of Environmental Economics. Francisco S.Ramos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- John C. Whitehead & Timothy C. Haab & Ju-Chin Huang, 1999. "Measuring Recreation Benefits of Quality Improvements with Revealed and Stated Behavior Data," Working Papers 9902, East Carolina University, Department of Economics.
- Desmond McCarthy & Holger Wolf & Yi Wu, 2000. "The Growth Costs of Malaria," NBER Working Papers 7541, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:oed:oecdec:229 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Eismont Oleg & Kuralbaeva Karlygash, 1999. "Depletion of Natural Resources and Long-term Perspectives of the Russian Economy," EERC Working Paper Series 99-07e, EERC Research Network, Russia and CIS.
- John C. Whitehead & Thomas J. Hoban & George Van Houtven, 1999. "Averting Behavior and Drinking Water Quality," Working Papers 9905, East Carolina University, Department of Economics.
- Aronsson, Thomas & Backlund, Kenneth & Löfgren, Karl-Gustaf, 2000. "International Cooperation over Green Taxes: On the Impossibility of Achieving a Probability-One Gain," UmeÃ¥ Economic Studies 522, Umeå University, Department of Economics.