Armenia - Labor Market Dynamics : Volume 2. Main Report
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by The World Bank in its series World Bank Other Operational Studies with number 7846.
Date of creation: May 2007
Date of revision:
Finance and Financial Sector Development - Access to Finance Social Protections and Labor - Labor Policies Social Protections and Labor - Labor Markets Health; Nutrition and Population - Population Policies;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Niall O'Higgins, 2005.
"Trends in the Youth Labour Market in Developing and Transition Countries,"
Labor and Demography
- Niall O'Higgins, 2003. "Trends in the youth labour market in developing and transition countries," Social Protection Discussion Papers 27876, The World Bank.
- Smarzynska Javorcik, Beata & Spatareanu, Mariana, 2005.
"Do Foreign Investors Care About Labour Market Regulations?,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
4839, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Beata Smarzynska Javorcik & Mariana Spatareanu, 2005. "Do Foreign Investors Care about Labor Market Regulations?," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 141(3), pages 375-403, October.
- Beata Smarzynska Javorcik & Mariana Spatareanu, 2005. "Do Foreign Investors Care about Labor Market Regulations?," Working Papers Rutgers University, Newark 2005-005, Department of Economics, Rutgers University, Newark.
- Smarzynska, Beata & Spartareanu, Mariana, 2004. "Do foreign investors care about labor market regulations?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3275, The World Bank.
- Freinkman, Lev & Gyulumyan, Gohar & Kyurumyan, Artak, 2002.
"Quasi-fiscal activities, hidden government subsidies, and fiscal adjustment in Armenia,"
10064, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lev Freinkman & Gohar Gyulumyan & Artak Kyurumyan, 2003. "Quasi-Fiscal Activities, Hidden Government Subsidies, and Fiscal Adjustment in Armenia," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 15074, October.
- Betcherman, Gordon & Dar, Amit & Luinstra, Amy & Ogawa, Makoto, 2000. "Active labor market programs : policy issues for East Asia," Social Protection Discussion Papers 21313, The World Bank.
- Martin, John P. & Grubb, David, 2001. "What works and for whom: a review of OECD countries' experiences with active labour market policies," Working Paper Series 2001:14, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- Dharam GHAI, 2003. "Decent work: Concept and indicators," International Labour Review, International Labour Organization, vol. 142(2), pages 113-145, 06.
- Sandrine Cazes & Alena Nesporova, 2004. "Labour markets in transition: balancing flexibility and security in Central and Eastern Europe," Revue de l'OFCE, Presses de Sciences-Po, vol. 91(5), pages 23-54.
- World Bank, 2002. "Armenia : Poverty Update," World Bank Other Operational Studies 15320, The World Bank.
- Vroman, Wayne, 2002. "Unemployment insurance and unemployment assistance : a comparison," Social Protection Discussion Papers 24084, The World Bank.
- Philippe EGGER, 2003. "Decent work and competitiveness: Labour dimensions of accession to the European Union," International Labour Review, International Labour Organization, vol. 142(1), pages 5-28, 03.
- Fretwell, David H. & Benus, Jacob & O'Leary, Christopher J., 1999. "Evaluating the impact of active labor programs : results of cross country studies in Europe and Central Asia," Social Protection Discussion Papers 20131, The World Bank.
- World Bank, 2002. "Growth Challenges and Government Policies in Armenia," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 14069, October.
- Dar, Amit & Gill, Indermit S, 1998. "Evaluating Retraining Programs in OECD Countries: Lessons Learned," World Bank Research Observer, World Bank Group, vol. 13(1), pages 79-101, February.
- Fretwell, David H., 2004. "Mitigating the social impact of privatization and enterprise restructuring," Social Protection Discussion Papers 29143, The World Bank.
- Wilson, Sandra & Fretwell, David H., 1999. "Public service employment : a review of programs in selected OECD countries and transition economies," Social Protection Discussion Papers 20129, The World Bank.
- Dar, Amit & Tzannatos, Zafiris, 1999. "Active labor market programs: a review of the evidence from evaluations," Social Protection Discussion Papers 20116, The World Bank.
- Rychly, Ludek & Pritzer, Rainer, 2003. "Social dialogue at national level in the EU accession countries," ILO Working Papers 368893, International Labour Organization.
- Betcherman, Gordon & Luinstra, Amy & Ogawa, Makoto, 2001. "Labor market regulation : international experience in promoting employment and social protection," Social Protection Discussion Papers 24078, The World Bank.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Breineder).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.