Asset Prices, Macro Prudential Regulation, and Monetary Policy
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by The World Bank in its series World Bank Other Operational Studies with number 16116.
Date of creation: May 2013
Date of revision:
Finance and Financial Sector Development - Debt Markets Banks and Banking Reform Private Sector Development - Emerging Markets Finance and Financial Sector Development - Currencies and Exchange Rates Economic Theory and Research Macroeconomics and Economic Growth;
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-10-18 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2013-10-18 (Central Banking)
- NEP-IFN-2013-10-18 (International Finance)
- NEP-MAC-2013-10-18 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2013-10-18 (Monetary Economics)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Jonathan David Ostry & Atish R. Ghosh & Karl Friedrich Habermeier & Marcos Chamon & Mahvash Saeed Qureshi & Dennis B. S. Reinhardt, 2010. "Capital Inflows," IMF Staff Position Notes, International Monetary Fund 2010/04, International Monetary Fund.
- repec:fip:fedgsq:y:2010:x:4 is not listed on IDEAS
- International Monetary Fund, 2011. "Macroprudential Policy," IMF Working Papers, International Monetary Fund 11/238, International Monetary Fund.
- Mathias Drehmann & Claudio Borio & Leonardo Gambacorta & Gabriel Jiminez & Carlos Trucharte, 2010. "Countercyclical capital buffers: exploring options," BIS Working Papers, Bank for International Settlements 317, Bank for International Settlements.
- Ben Bernanke & Mark Gertler, 1999.
"Monetary policy and asset price volatility,"
Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City,
Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, issue Q IV, pages 17-51.
- Ben Bernanke & Mark Gertler, 1999. "Monetary policy and asset price volatility," Proceedings - Economic Policy Symposium - Jackson Hole, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, pages 77-128.
- Ben Bernanke & Mark Gertler, 2000. "Monetary Policy and Asset Price Volatility," NBER Working Papers, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc 7559, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Brahmbhatt, Milan & Canuto, Otaviano & Ghosh, Swati, 2010. "Currency Wars Yesterday and Today," World Bank - Economic Premise, The World Bank, The World Bank, issue 43, pages 1-6, December.
- Milan Brahmbhatt & Otaviano Canuto & Swati Ghosh, 2010. "Currency Wars Yesterday and Today," World Bank Other Operational Studies, The World Bank 10116, The World Bank.
- Alan S. Blinder, 2010.
"How Central Should the Central Bank Be?,"
Working Papers, Princeton University, Department of Economics, Center for Economic Policy Studies.
1202, Princeton University, Department of Economics, Center for Economic Policy Studies..
- Alan S. Blinder, 2010. "How Central Should the Central Bank Be?," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, American Economic Association, vol. 48(1), pages 123-133, March.
- Canuto, Otaviano & Cavallari, Matheus, 2013. "Monetary policy and macroprudential regulation : whither emerging markets," Policy Research Working Paper Series, The World Bank 6310, The World Bank.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Breineder).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.