Asset Prices, Macro Prudential Regulation, and Monetary Policy
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by The World Bank in its series World Bank Other Operational Studies with number 16116.
Date of creation: May 2013
Date of revision:
Finance and Financial Sector Development - Debt Markets Banks and Banking Reform Private Sector Development - Emerging Markets Finance and Financial Sector Development - Currencies and Exchange Rates Economic Theory and Research Macroeconomics and Economic Growth;
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-10-18 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2013-10-18 (Central Banking)
- NEP-IFN-2013-10-18 (International Finance)
- NEP-MAC-2013-10-18 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2013-10-18 (Monetary Economics)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Canuto, Otaviano & Cavallari, Matheus, 2013. "Monetary policy and macroprudential regulation : whither emerging markets," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6310, The World Bank.
- repec:pri:cepsud:1202 is not listed on IDEAS
- International Monetary Fund, 2011. "Macroprudential Policy: What Instruments and How to Use Them? Lessons from Country Experiences," IMF Working Papers 11/238, International Monetary Fund.
- Ben Bernanke & Mark Gertler, 1999.
"Monetary policy and asset price volatility,"
Proceedings - Economic Policy Symposium - Jackson Hole,
Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, pages 77-128.
- Alan S. Blinder, 2010.
"How Central Should the Central Bank Be?,"
1202, Princeton University, Department of Economics, Center for Economic Policy Studies..
- Brahmbhatt, Milan & Canuto, Otaviano & Ghosh, Swati, 2010. "Currency Wars Yesterday and Today," World Bank - Economic Premise, The World Bank, issue 43, pages 1-6, December.
- Milan Brahmbhatt & Otaviano Canuto & Swati Ghosh, 2010. "Currency Wars Yesterday and Today," World Bank Other Operational Studies 10116, The World Bank.
- Mathias Drehmann & Claudio Borio & Leonardo Gambacorta & Gabriel Jiminez & Carlos Trucharte, 2010. "Countercyclical capital buffers: exploring options," BIS Working Papers 317, Bank for International Settlements.
- Jonathan David Ostry & Mahvash Saeed Qureshi & Karl Friedrich Habermeier & Dennis B. S. Reinhardt & Marcos Chamon & Atish R. Ghosh, 2010. "Capital Inflows: The Role of Controls," IMF Staff Position Notes 2010/04, International Monetary Fund.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Breineder).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.