Labor Market in Postwar Bosnia and Herzegovina : How to Encourage Businesses to Create Jobs and Increase Worker Mobility
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by The World Bank in its series World Bank Other Operational Studies with number 15333.
Date of creation: Nov 2002
Date of revision:
Health Monitoring and Evaluation Banks and Banking Reform Environmental Economics and Policies Urban Development - Municipal Financial Management Social Protections and Labor - Labor Standards Health; Nutrition and Population;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Kugler, Adriana D. & Saint-Paul, Gilles, 2000. "Hiring And Firing Costs, Adverse Selection And The Persistence Of Unemployment," CEPR Discussion Papers 2410, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Vodopivec, Milan & Raju, Dhushyanth, 2002. "Income support systems for the unemployed : issues and options," Social Protection Discussion Papers 25529, The World Bank.
- Vit Storm & Katherine Terrell, 1999.
"A Comparitive Look at Labor Mobility in the Czech Republic: Where Have all the Workers Gone?,"
William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series
140, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Sorm, Vit & Terrell, Katherine, 1999. "A Comparative Look at Labour Mobility in the Czech Republic : Where Have All the Workers Gone?," CEPR Discussion Papers 2263, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Faggio, Giulia & Konings, Jozef, 1999. "Gross Job Flows and Firm Growth in Transition Countries: Evidence Using Firm Level Data on Five Countries," CEPR Discussion Papers 2261, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Davis, Steven J. & Haltiwanger, John, 1999. "Gross job flows," Handbook of Labor Economics, in: O. Ashenfelter & D. Card (ed.), Handbook of Labor Economics, edition 1, volume 3, chapter 41, pages 2711-2805 Elsevier.
- Kuddo, Arvo, 2009. "Employment services and active labor market programs in Eastern European and Central Asian countries," Social Protection Discussion Papers 51253, The World Bank.
- Demirguc-Kunt, Asli & Klapper, Leora F. & Panos, Georgios A., 2009. "Entrepreneurship in post-conflict transition : the role of informality and access to finance," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4935, The World Bank.
- Krstic, Gorana & Sanfey, Peter, 2007.
"Mobility, poverty and well-being among the informally employed in Bosnia and Herzegovina,"
Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 311-335, September.
- Gorana Krstic & Peter Sanfey, 2007. "Mobility, poverty and well-being among the informally employed in Bosnia and Herzegovina," Working Papers 101, European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, Office of the Chief Economist.
- repec:wii:bpaper:bowp:049 is not listed on IDEAS
- Fares, Jean & Tiongson, Erwin R., 2007. "Youth unemployment, labor market transitions, and scarring : evidence from Bosnia and Herzegovina, 2001-04," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4183, The World Bank.
- Rutkowski, Jan, 2006. "Labor market developments during economic transition," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3894, The World Bank.
- World Bank, 2005. "Bosnia and Herzegovina : Labor Market Update, The Role of Industrial Relations," World Bank Other Operational Studies 8461, The World Bank.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Breineder).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.