A Review of the Bulgaria School Autonomy Reforms
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by The World Bank in its series World Bank Other Operational Studies with number 13040.
Date of creation: Jun 2010
Date of revision:
Social Protections and Labor - Disability Education - Education For All Tertiary Education Teaching and Learning Education - Primary Education;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Harry Anthony Patrinos, 2013.
"Private education provision and public finance: the Netherlands,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(4), pages 392-414, September.
- Patrinos, Harry Anthony, 2010. "Private education provision and public finance : the Netherlands," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5185, The World Bank.
- Gertler, Paul J. & Patrinos, Harry Anthony & Rubio-Codina, Marta, 2012.
"Empowering parents to improve education: Evidence from rural Mexico,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 99(1), pages 68-79.
- Gertler, Paul & Patrinos, Harry & Rubio-Codina, Marta, 2008. "Empowering parents to improve education : evidence from rural Mexico," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3935, The World Bank.
- Patrinos, Harry Anthony, 2007. "The living conditions of children," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4251, The World Bank.
- Ritzen, Jozef M. M. & van Dommelen, Jan & De Vijlder, Frans J., 1997. "School finance and school choice in the Netherlands," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 329-335, June.
- Victor Lavy, 2002. "Evaluating the Effect of Teachers' Group Performance Incentives on Pupil Achievement," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 110(6), pages 1286-1317, December.
- Alvarez, Jesus & Moreno, Vicente Garcia & Patrinos, Harry Anthony, 2007. "Institutional effects as determinants of learning outcomes : exploring state variations in Mexico," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4286, The World Bank.
- Michael Kremer & Edward Miguel & Rebecca Thornton, 2004.
"Incentives to Learn,"
NBER Working Papers
10971, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kremer, Michael R. & Miguel, Edward & Thornton, Rebecca, 2009. "Incentives to Learn," Scholarly Articles 3716457, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Kremer, Michael & Miguel, Edward & Thornton, Rebecca & Ozier, Owen, 2005. "Incentives to learn," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3546, The World Bank.
- Kremer, Michael Robert & Miguel, Edward A. & Thorton, Rebecca L, 2004. "Incentives to Learn," Center for International and Development Economics Research, Working Paper Series qt9kc4p47q, Center for International and Development Economics Research, Institute for Business and Economic Research, UC Berkeley.
- Michael Kremer & Edward Miguel & Rebecca Thornton, 2004. "Incentives to learn," Natural Field Experiments 00289, The Field Experiments Website.
- World Bank, 2007. "Chile - Institutional Design for an Effective Education Quality Assurance," World Bank Other Operational Studies 7855, The World Bank.
- Paul Schultz, T., 2004. "School subsidies for the poor: evaluating the Mexican Progresa poverty program," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 74(1), pages 199-250, June.
- Eric A. Hanushek & Margaret E. Raymond, 2004.
"Does School Accountability Lead to Improved Student Performance?,"
NBER Working Papers
10591, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Eric A. Hanushek & Margaret E. Raymond, 2005. "Does school accountability lead to improved student performance?," Journal of Policy Analysis and Management, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 24(2), pages 297-327.
- Coupe, Tom & Olefir, Anna & Alonso, Juan Diego, 2011.
"Is optimization an opportunity ? an assessment of the impact of class size and school size on the performance of Ukrainian secondary schools,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
5879, The World Bank.
- Tom Coupe & Anna Olefir & Juan Diego Alonso, 2011. "Is Optimization an Opportunity? An Assessment of the Impact of Class Size and School Size on the Performance of Ukrainian Secondary Schools," Discussion Papers 44, Kyiv School of Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Breineder).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.