Asia and South America: A Quasi-Common Economy Approach
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by The World Bank in its series World Bank Other Operational Studies with number 10076.
Date of creation: Sep 2011
Date of revision:
International Economics and Trade - Free Trade Economic Theory and Research Private Sector Development - Emerging Markets Finance and Financial Sector Development - Currencies and Exchange Rates Macroeconomics and Economic Growth - Regional Economic Development;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Otaviano Canuto & Mona Haddad & Gordon Hanson, 2010.
"Export-led growth v2.0,"
World Bank Other Operational Studies
10200, The World Bank.
- Frankel, Jeffrey A & Rose, Andrew K, 1996.
"The Endogeneity of the Optimum Currency Area Criteria,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
1473, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Frankel, Jeffrey A & Rose, Andrew K, 1998. "The Endogeneity of the Optimum Currency Area Criteria," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 108(449), pages 1009-25, July.
- Jeffrey A. Frankel & Andrew K. Rose, 1996. "The Endogeneity of the Optimum Currency Area Criteria," NBER Working Papers 5700, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Haddad, Mona & Lim, Jamus Jerome & Saborowski, Christian, 2010.
"Managing Openness and Volatility: The Role of Export Diversification,"
World Bank - Economic Premise,
The World Bank, issue 6, pages 1-4, March.
- Mona Haddad & Jamus Jerome Lim & Christian Saborowski, 2010. "Managing Openness and Volatility : The Role of Export Diversification," World Bank Other Operational Studies 10203, The World Bank.
- Kose, M. Ayhan & Prasad, Eswar & Terrones, Marco E., 2003.
"How Does Globalization Affect the Synchronization of Business Cycles?,"
IZA Discussion Papers
702, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- M. Ayhan Kose & Eswar S. Prasad & Marco E. Terrones, 2003. "How Does Globalization Affect the Synchronization of Business Cycles?," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 93(2), pages 57-62, May.
- M. Ayhan Kose & Eswar Prasad & Marco Terrones, 2003. "How Does Globalization Affect the Synchronization of Business Cycles?," IMF Working Papers 03/27, International Monetary Fund.
- Amsden, Alice H, 1991. "Diffusion of Development: The Late-Industrializing Model and Greater East Asia," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 81(2), pages 282-86, May.
- Yeats, Alexander J, 1998. "Does Mercosur's Trade Performance Raise Concerns about the Effects of Regional Trade Arrangements?," World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 12(1), pages 1-28, January.
- Indermit Gill & Homi Kharas, 2007. "An East Asian Renaissance : Ideas for Economic Growth," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 6798, March.
- Otaviano Canuto & Marcelo Giugale, 2010. "The Day After Tomorrow : A Handbook on the Future of Economic Policy in the Developing World," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 2507, March.
- World Bank, 2012. "Reshaping Economic Geography of East Africa : From Regional to Global Integration (Vol. 1 of 2)," World Bank Other Operational Studies 11930, The World Bank.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Breineder).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.