After the Doors Close: Assisting Laid-Off Workers to Find Jobs
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research in its series Upjohn Working Papers and Journal Articles with number rwe2005.
Date of creation:
Date of revision:
Note: Appears in Economic Perspecitves 29(2): 75-85
Contact details of provider:
Postal: 300 S. Westnedge Ave. Kalamazoo, MI 49007 USA
Web page: http://www.upjohn.org
More information through EDIRC
lay-offs; displaced workers; dislocated workers; reemployment; job search assistance;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- J64 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Unemployment: Models, Duration, Incidence, and Job Search
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Marcello Estevao & Saul Lach, 1999.
"Measuring temporary labor outsourcing in U.S. manufacturing,"
Finance and Economics Discussion Series
1999-57, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Marcello Estevao & Saul Lach, 1999. "Measuring Temporary Labor Outsourcing in U.S. Manufacturing," NBER Working Papers 7421, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Christopher J. O’Leary & Paul T. Decke & Stephen A. Wandner, 2005.
"Cost-Effectiveness of Targeted Reemployment Bonuses,"
Journal of Human Resources,
University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 40(1).
- Christopher J. O'Leary & Paul T. Decker & Stephen A. Wandner, 2003. "Cost-Effectiveness of Targeted Reemployment Bonuses," Mathematica Policy Research Reports 3507, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Christopher J. O'Leary & Paul T. Decker & Stephen A. Wandner, 2003. "Cost-Effectiveness of Targeted Reemployment Bonuses," Upjohn Working Papers and Journal Articles 03-51, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
- Christopher J. O'Leary & Paul T. Decker & Stephen A. Wandner, . "Cost-Effectiveness of Targeted Reemployment Bonuses," Upjohn Working Papers and Journal Articles cjo2005jhr, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
- Lewis M. Segal & Daniel G. Sullivan, 1997.
"The Growth of Temporary Services Work,"
Journal of Economic Perspectives,
American Economic Association, vol. 11(2), pages 117-136, Spring.
- Richard W. Moore & Daniel R. Blake & G. Michael Phillips & Daniel McConaughy, 2003. "Training that Works: Lessons from California's Employment Training Panel Program," Books from Upjohn Press, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research, number ttw.
- Woodbury, Stephen A & Spiegelman, Robert G, 1987. "Bonuses to Workers and Employers to Reduce Unemployment: Randomized Trials in Illinois," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 77(4), pages 513-30, September.
- Stefanie Behncke & Markus Frölich & Michael Lechner, 2006.
"Aktive Arbeitsmarktpolitik in Deutschland und der Schweiz - eine Gegenüberstellung,"
University of St. Gallen Department of Economics working paper series 2006
2006-13, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen.
- Stefanie Behncke & Markus Frölich & Michael Lechner, 2006. "Aktive Arbeitsmarktpolitik in Deutschland und der Schweiz: eine Gegenüberstellung," Vierteljahrshefte zur Wirtschaftsforschung / Quarterly Journal of Economic Research, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research, vol. 75(3), pages 118-154.
- Markus Frölich, 2006.
"Statistical treatment choice: an application to active labour market programmes,"
CeMMAP working papers
CWP24/06, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Frölich, Markus, 2006. "Statistical Treatment Choice: An Application to Active Labour Market Programmes," IZA Discussion Papers 2187, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Markus Frölich, 2006. "Statistical Treatment Choice: An Application to Active Labour Market Programmes," University of St. Gallen Department of Economics working paper series 2006 2006-14, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.