International Mobility of Health Professionals: Brain Drain or Brain Exchange?
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER) in its series Working Paper Series with number RP2006/82.
Length: 30 pages
Date of creation: 2006
Date of revision:
international mobility; health; nurses; doctors;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Goldfarb, Robert & Havrylyshyn, Oli & Mangum, Stephen, 1984. "Can remittances compensate for manpower outflows : The case of Philippine physicians," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(1-3), pages 1-17.
- Jinks, Clare & Ong, Bie Nio & Paton, Calum, 2000. "Mobile medics? The mobility of doctors in the European Economic Area," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 54(1), pages 45-64, November.
- Cornia, Giovanni Andrea & Rosignoli, Stefano & Tiberti, Luca, 2008.
"Globalization and Health: Impact Pathways and Recent Evidence,"
Working Paper Series
RP2008/74, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Cornia, Giovanni Andrea & Rosignoli, Stefano & Tiberti, Luca, 2007. "Globalisation and health: impact pathways and recent evidence," Center for Global, International and Regional Studies, Working Paper Series qt2358z815, Center for Global, International and Regional Studies, UC Santa Cruz.
- Dutrénit, gabriela & Capdevielle, Mario & Corona, Juan Manuel & Puchet, Martin & Santiago, Fernando & Vera-Cruz, Alexandre, 2010.
"El sistema nacional de innovación mexicano: estructuras, políticas, desempeño y desafíos
[The Mexican national innovation system: structures, policies, performance and challenges]," MPRA Paper 31982, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sanjeev Gupta & Catherine A. Pattillo & Smita Wagh, 2007. "Impact of Remittanceson Poverty and Financial Development in Sub-Saharan Africa," IMF Working Papers 07/38, International Monetary Fund.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bruck Tadesse).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.